View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 598 of 858 FirstFirst ... 498548588594595596597598599600601602608648698 ... LastLast
Results 14,926 to 14,950 of 21439

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

|
    Flygon@ Life Orb
    Jolly Nature (+Spe/-SpA)
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Trait: Levitate
    ~ Earthquake
    ~ Dragon Claw
    ~ Roost
    ~ Superpower

|
    Arcanine@ Leftovers
    Adamant Nature (+Atk/-SpA)
    EVs: 192 HP / 136 Atk / 4 Def / 176 Spe
    Trait: Intimidate
    ~ Flare Blitz
    ~ Extremespeed
    ~ Wild Charge
    ~ Morning Sun

|
    Kabutops@ Leftovers
    Impish Nature (+Def/-SpA)
    EVs: 252 HP / 68 Atk / 188 Def
    Trait: Battle Armor
    ~ Rapid Spin
    ~ Stealth Rock
    ~ Aqua Jet
    ~ Stone Edge

|
    Shaymin@ Life Orb
    Timid Nature (+Spe/-Atk)
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Trait: Natural Cure
    ~ Seed Flare
    ~ Earth Power
    ~ Psychic
    ~ Synthesis

|
    Sableye@ Leftovers
    Calm Nature (+SpD/-Atk)
    EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD
    Trait: Prankster
    ~ Recover
    ~ Will 'O Wisp
    ~ Taunt
    ~ Night Shade

|
    Snorlax@ Leftovers
    Careful Nature (+SpD/-SpA)
    EVs: 208 HP / 124 Def / 176 SpD
    Trait: Thick Fat
    ~ Body Slam
    ~ Rest
    ~ Sleep Talk
    ~ Whirlwind

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Hudsonn's back! That's cool. But I say, Guess who's back, anyone missed me, and I get nothing not even a 'wow, snivy's back but I'm ok with that because I'm, y'know, ok trying not to cry.
    HOLY MOTHER OF GOD SNIVY IS BACK OH MY GOD HOW DID I LIVE WITHOUT THE SEXY TEAMBUILDING-NESS THAT IS THE EVERY CLASSY SNIVY TRAINER! #sarcasm
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Overkill lol. Meh. I'm bored. I can't really play any runthroughs I'm interested in because people I'm doing it with are so far behind. I'm stuck with Skyrim for now (not complaining).

Genosect, what do you need a Girafarig for? Is it for your Normal mono team?

Oh and guys, there aren't any normal type CAPs anyway so it doesn't make a difference if we use them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    I missed. A day. So many posts. Please can someone tell me what's happened?

.-.
    Same here. Anyway, it's good to have Hudsonn (am I the only one who doesn't say Huddy?) and Snivy back.

Whers do you people get the time to make teams? I have to work on my English essay. Stuff to do with the Tempest. I can't read Shakesperean, so I don't understand it much. Thou arst a pineapple.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    Same here. Anyway, it's good to have Hudsonn (am I the only one who doesn't say Huddy?) and Snivy back.

Whers do you people get the time to make teams? I have to work on my English essay. Stuff to do with the Tempest. I can't read Shakesperean, so I don't understand it much. Thou arst a pineapple.
    I thank you sincerely for NOT calling me Huddy. Seriously everyone...I hate it. Just call me Hudsonn. Seven letters. No biggie. Haha. Don't worry if you were calling me Huddy. I forgive you.

I just want my dang Emerald to come in the mail. I have to wait until tomorrow since there's no mail on Sundays. That is, if it even comes tomorrow. Maybe I'll play some SoulSilver.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Username: SeasonedTrainer1993
    PO name: SeasonedTrainer1993 (Same as serebii forum username for easier identification)
    Friend Code: I can't remember my friend code for WI-FI but I rarely use WI-FI and it's a real pain to even get my FC for it because of how lame my connection can be.
    Desired Division: Sky Division
    Favourite Pokemon: Lapras
    Referrer: No one lead me to this clan I found my way here myself and found the whole Hoenn Triangle awesome mainly because Hoenn was my favorite region in pokemon so I'm eager to join.
    "Grovyle"
    I was part of another clan and I never quit it but the clan I was in has recently closed down and the other members of previous clan joined another one but I haven't been around lately so I obviously didn't move clans so would I still be able to join this clan? even though I technically never left my previous clan that currently no longer exists.
    "Blastoise Rules!"
    My 3DS FC: 0146 - 9027 - 2920

Mu untested UU team, improved WILL be happening. mostly custom sets with a bit of help from smogon

Ninjask (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Speed Boost
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Protect
    - Substitute
    - X-Scissor
    - Baton Pass

Huntail (F) @ Expert Belt
    Trait: Water Veil
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SDef / 4 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Waterfall
    - Ice Fang
    - Return
    - Hidden Power [Ground]

Uxie @ Leftovers
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
    Calm Nature (+SDef, -Atk)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Thunder Wave
    - Psychic
    - U-turn

Arcanine (F) @ Expert Belt
    Trait: Intimidate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Fire Blast
    - Hidden Power [Grass]
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Morning Sun

Aggron (F) @ Air Balloon
    Trait: Rock Head
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Def
    Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
    - Head Smash
    - Iron Head
    - Dragon Tail
    - Toxic

Roserade (M) @ Life Orb
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Giga Drain
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Hidden Power [Rock]
    - Synthesis

Quote Originally Posted by SeasonedTrainer1993 View Post
    Username: SeasonedTrainer1993
    PO name: SeasonedTrainer1993 (Same as serebii forum username for easier identification)
    Friend Code: I can't remember my friend code for WI-FI but I rarely use WI-FI and it's a real pain to even get my FC for it because of how lame my connection can be.
    Desired Division: Sky Division
    Favourite Pokemon: Lapras
    Referrer: No one lead me to this clan I found my way here myself and found the whole Hoenn Triangle awesome mainly because Hoenn was my favorite region in pokemon so I'm eager to join.
    "Grovyle"
    I was part of another clan and I never quit it but the clan I was in has recently closed down and the other members of previous clan joined another one but I haven't been around lately so I obviously didn't move clans so would I still be able to join this clan? even though I technically never left my previous clan that currently no longer exists.
    Yeah...you're cool. You're ACCEPTED! Welcome to THT. I'm Hudsonn, one of the leaders of this clan. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    the CAPmons are soooo much fun
    in fact, hey whoever is leading this tourney, can we use CAPmons with normal typing for the tourney?
    CAP-Pokés can be used in Showdown? Wow, too bad I don't have PS to do it. Guys, I can't participate in the tourney, but I'd be glad to watch your battles and see how creative your Normal teams were .
    Speaking of which, I'm working on a team for a Possible League/Frontier(if SPPf stills allows these) for THT.

If anything, someone help me C-A-P so it gets into the official list. I'm sure hundreds are submitted each day, but only some are accepted. I think we need to make something along the lines of a Poison type since that type needs more love.

Edit: Welcome SeasonedTrainer1993!
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    I thank you sincerely for NOT calling me Huddy. Seriously everyone...I hate it. Just call me Hudsonn. Seven letters. No biggie. Haha. Don't worry if you were calling me Huddy. I forgive you.

I just want my dang Emerald to come in the mail. I have to wait until tomorrow since there's no mail on Sundays. That is, if it even comes tomorrow. Maybe I'll play some SoulSilver.
    ;_; Sorry bout that Huddy

Anyway, Snivy shivering in his booties. I'm going to miss sand though ;_;
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

What are we using for the tourneh? PO, PS or wifi?

EDIT: stupid phone, tourney not tourneh
    Last edited by Ponymon; 22nd April 2013 at 7:55 AM.
    SIGNATURE? AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT

3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    Ground FS: Camerupt, Phanpy and Diggersby. If you want to add me, VM me and tell me what's in your FS.

I think the "tourneh" is on PS which is why I'm not doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    yeah mine got deleted as well :/
    i like using syclant he is so good
    has anyone here ever used him?
    he's the ultimate dragon killer
    BWHAHAHAH THAT MOUNTAINEER ABILITY HAHAHAHA

I'm making my normal team

And yeah Posion types need a lot more love. They are literally the only type that doesn't have a legendary yet ;_;

And welcome new member!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

We should still have a Wi-Fi Normal Tourney because Justin and I are actually preparing for our Normal teams. Hudsonn, do you want us to wait in case you want to use 3rd gen exclusive Normals (abilities/moves that don't exist in 5th gen) from your Emerald ver.?
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

I actually dont do Wi-Fi haha
    And when is this tourney gonna start? This time we better put it in the Guild Tournaments section
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    We should still have a Wi-Fi Normal Tourney because Justin and I are actually preparing for our Normal teams. Hudsonn, do you want us to wait in case you want to use 3rd gen exclusive Normals (abilities/moves that don't exist in 5th gen) from your Emerald ver.?
    haven't we done a tourney like this before? I say make it monotype you can still do normal types but you have the option of doing other types too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    Anyway, Snivy shivering in his booties.
    You wish. Please, I lost one match in 5. In fact, 2 people RAN once they saw my team. Icarus, I'd get some extra underwear ready. You're going to need it.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for my playhrough people to get about their games so I can start ahead and play W2.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Darkrai 101 View Post
    haven't we done a tourney like this before? I say make it monotype you can still do normal types but you have the option of doing other types too.
    But that defeates the purpose, this way, the only advantage people have other others is experience

True. I hate monotypes, as they all share the same weakness- nothing is balanced. So for Normal types every normal type is weak or neutral to Fighting. Nothing resists it unless there's Ghost/Normal.

My UU team isn't working that well. I may need to switch things up. Maybe switch Shaymin for Roserade, and put Protect on Kabutops for scouting. Sableye is great, Snorlax is alright. I might switch Snorlax for something else actually. It's not doing that great. Arcanine is alright, might put more attack into it. Flygon I don't use much. I might switch it to a Scarf Flygon, as I could use it for revenge kills. So on my agenda:

1) Replace Snorlax
    2) Consider Roserade
    3) Replace LO for Choice Scarf on Flygon
    4) Consider putting Protect on Kabutops

Roserade@ Life Orb
    Timid Nature (+Spe/-Atk)
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    ~ Spikes
    ~ Giga Drain
    ~ Sludge Bomb
    ~ Sleep Powder

Umbreon@ Leftovers
    Calm Nature (+SpD/-Atk)
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
    Trait: Synchronise
    ~ Wish
    ~ Protect
    ~ Heal Bell
    ~ Foul Play

There we go. I'll also add Scarf onto Flygon. Protect on Kabutops isn't really needed now it's on Umbreon.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 22nd April 2013 at 5:48 PM.

Hudsonn, sine your not participating in the tourney, can i test my team against you. the only problem testing is when you come across pokemon like infernape and breloom which carry mach punch

My team is failing! I got swept by a +4 Virizion, but I'm still doing allright. Might go back to Snorlax now I have some more hazards.

trololololololololololololollololololololololololo lololol.

I didn't play enough in my tournament to regain my points. i think im about an average battler. since i pretty much got a 50:50 win lose ratio in the competition. wow maths.

Switched back to Snorlax, and the team runs much more smoothly.

Anyway, I'm going to make an Archer for Skyrim. My friends play Skyrim and they don't think Archery is as powerful as perhaps Destruction magic. I disagree. So I'm making an Archer.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    You wish. Please, I lost one match in 5. In fact, 2 people RAN once they saw my team. Icarus, I'd get some extra underwear ready. You're going to need it.
    You mean they pitied your team so they quit? :3

More then underwear, I think I'm going to buy some tissue boxes. After all, I wouldn't want you crying on your computer after you lose 6-0.

Heh, Heh, Heh.

I think I'm going to playtest my team
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Page 598 of 858 FirstFirst ... 498548588594595596597598599600601602608648698 ... LastLast