View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 599 of 917 FirstFirst ... 499549589595596597598599600601602603609649699 ... LastLast
Results 14,951 to 14,975 of 22904

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Guys if we're definitely doing a tourney someone should make a thread so we don't get infracted for not making one

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    Hudsonn, sine your not participating in the tourney, can i test my team against you. the only problem testing is when you come across pokemon like infernape and breloom which carry mach punch
    I would but I don't have PS. At least I think that's the platform you're using.

And since my Emerald should be here any day now. (Seriously, it shipped last Sunday and its still not here -_-) is anyone still going to do the RSE playthrough with me? I know Snivy and Ninja showed some interest. We could post our happenings both on this thread and the actual RSE Recent Happenings thread. I'll probably just copy and paste between the two. Anyone up for it?
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

someone not participating in the tourney that has PS?
    i wanna test my team on someone other than the crappy people on PS

I don't want to get RSE all over again. I'll just wait until 3D Hoenn region because it seems there are alot of people who already have RSE. Too bad it won't be as simple as the original RSE when the remakes come out.

I'm thinking of having a Poison based team involving Tentacruel, Starmie, and Scolipede, so where can I find those gifs you guys use so I can post the team description?

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    I don't want to get RSE all over again. I'll just wait until 3D Hoenn region because it seems there are alot of people who already have RSE. Too bad it won't be as simple as the original RSE when the remakes come out.

I'm thinking of having a Poison based team involving Tentacruel, Starmie, and Scolipede, so where can I find those gifs you guys use so I can post the team description?
    try this this is what i use for the grass club sprites http://pldh.net/dex/sprites/index

and tentacruel would be a great pokemon especially if you can get a poison type that can set up rain
    and if you are doing a poison-rain team, you should also use a dry skin toxicroak

You should use a Mollux too! Fire/Poison with Dry Skin, Stealth Rocks, and Recover, and a huge movepool

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    You should use a Mollux too! Fire/Poison with Dry Skin, Stealth Rocks, and Recover, and a huge movepool
    oooo good call good call i wasn't thinking about CAPmons
    aren't CAPmons the best?

I've honestly never used CAPmons XD They seem like a blast, though

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    I've honestly never used CAPmons XD They seem like a blast, though
    they are pretty amazing my favorites being syclant, aurumoth, and pyroak
    they all have awesome strategy (smogon never gave aurumoth a strategy but i figured out a good one on my own)

What's mainly used here for battling in this clan? because I mainly use Pokemon Online.
    "Blastoise Rules!"
    My 3DS FC: 0146 - 9027 - 2920

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post

OMG USE BUG GEM SCOLIPEDE. It has dat sexy super high base speed and with a bug gem, it can can kill so many things.

And CAPmons are amazing. My favorites are Syclant and Tomohawk

and

@Seasoned Trainer everyone here uses a variety of things, but I mainly use/always PS.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

PO is also used, but I don't have PO, and now most people have converted.

So what tourney are we going on about? Is it the normal tourney? Monotype? UU? These are the only competitive discussions we've had here...

some of us are just making UU teams, we are holding a normal type tourney soon, and shadow darkrai wanted anymonotype but its just normal

Uh huh. OK. Sounds cool.

I'm beginning my new Skyrim character- an Archer (if I had to give it a name, it'd probably be the Shadow Marksman).

Still choosing my last team member. Hopefully I'll get around to stats and movesets later in the afternoon.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

Last member for what the normal tourney?
    I was really looking forward to that tourney, but since its on PS I'm not doing it.
    I still need to check GL.

I'm probably not going to do the tourney either. As I've said- I hate monotypes and their restrictions. Especially in competitive play.

I'm considering switching Kabutops for something on my UU team. I need something else, something a bit quicker or bulkier.

I've only used PS once, but isn't it really easy to use? Not compared to PO, but it's easy to acess. I was talking about my last team member for the tourney, I've sorted my team totally now. Just need to test it. Doubt it'll be great.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

OK. PS is sooo much easier to use than PO, as there's only one area you battle in (unlike PO where there are several 'hotspots' to pick where you battle). Plus you don't need to download it

I need to play a game. Maybe B2.

I can use Po or PS I dont mind which, i find both easy. dont understand when people say they dont have PS

PS you don't have to download. Much easier to use than PO was in my opinion. Aw well.

I'm bored. I need to start playing B2.

EDIT: I'm actually going to start playing Mystery Dungeon. Not sure which one- maybe Explorers of Sky?
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 23rd April 2013 at 10:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    OMG USE BUG GEM SCOLIPEDE. It has dat sexy super high base speed and with a bug gem, it can can kill so many things.
    I'm working on that, and my IV breeding skills have become dull due to my lack of playing White 2 for some time. My Perfect Ditto is on Black so I can only breed perfects on Black. So basically I need to brush up on IV breeding again -_- >sigh<

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    and tentacruel would be a great pokemon especially if you can get a poison type that can set up rain
    and if you are doing a poison-rain team, you should also use a dry skin toxicroak
    I've always used that combo. I'd switch it up by having Dry Skin Jynx to counter ground types or Flying types. Should Tentacruel be Clear Body? Or Rain Dish (to work with the Rain)?

Hey GenosectArceus. Should I play Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky or Blue Rescue team?

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Hey GenosectArceus. Should I play Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky or Blue Rescue team?
    Blue Blue blue buel bluebleu belueblublbllue.
    Yeah play Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue!

OK. Thank you! I can start now. I'll post my progress here and on the Mystery Dungeon Thread (in Challenge Threads).

Page 599 of 917 FirstFirst ... 499549589595596597598599600601602603609649699 ... LastLast