View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

    6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

    4 40.00%
Page 602 of 885 FirstFirst ... 502552592598599600601602603604605606612652702 ... LastLast
Results 15,026 to 15,050 of 22125

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

  1. #15026
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Juan del Sur
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Nice Yveltal. I've been home sick today...but I'm feeling better after sleeping a lot. I missed a track invite though.

    Emerald STILL hasn't come which is really annoying. I hope that it gets here tomorrow, that way I'll have all weekend to play.

    In other news, I restarted Platinum. I'm in the Oreburgh Mine looking for Roark. My team is:
    Turtwig/13
    Ponyta/10
    I've used a Torterra before and I really liked it so I'm using it again. On the other hand, I've never used a member of the Ponyta/Rapidash family so that should be fun. They seem to be good. Does anyone else have any opinions on them?
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  2. #15027
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fallen Far From the Sky
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Eh, I dunno. I thought it was pretty bad...

    I might try out 358/2 days if I can borrow it from a friend.
    What didn't you like about it?

    If you say story, well yeah it was a bit confusing even for me, a hardcore KH fan

    @Snivy

    I'm playing through Blue again through!

    With Mudkip as me, and Cydniquill as my partner

    Last time I played it was Machop and Totodile.

    Dynamic Punch is a game breaker. Lol I murdered Zapdos with it and cross chop
    Last edited by Icarus©; 26th April 2013 at 11:11 PM.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

  3. #15028
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gliese 581-G
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    What didn't you like about it?

    If you say story, well yeah it was a bit confusing even for me, a hardcore KH fan
    I thought the story was absolutely awful, I thought the gameplay was some of the worst I've ever encountered with that awful environmental attacking stuff. The controls were just too complex throughout the whole game. Honestly one of the things I hated the most was how much stuff there was. And if you die you have to play through all the same stuff. And you constantly had to turn around to press L to lock onto another enemy every time you killed one.

    But the worst part was the dialogue. It was just so awful. It was the most cliche dialogue ever and it hardly seemed like square enix had tried. I'm just glad they didn't throw in any "Oh my gods" anywhere in there.

    Just so we don't get off topic, anyone up for a battle sometime tonight on showdown?

  4. #15029
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Sorry Skyler, but I cant XD
    And Yveltal how do you get all those great cards? The only cool looking one I have is a Mew..I'll try to post a pic here later.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  5. #15030
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Sorry Skyler, but I cant XD
    And Yveltal how do you get all those great cards? The only cool looking one I have is a Mew..I'll try to post a pic here later.
    booster packs lol i get really lucky with booster packs XD
    i have four more packs coming in and should be in on monday if i get anymore good ones i will post it here!

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  6. #15031
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Juan del Sur
    Posts
    365

    Default

    I have good news and bad news. Good news is that I know why Emerald is taking so long. Bad news is that I got an email from the seller saying that the game got shipped back to him but he sent it back out yesterday and it should be here either tomorrow or Monday!! Woohoo! Super psyched!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

  7. #15032
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    305

    Default

    GUYS OMG THERES A NEW CAP POKEMON! Its called Malaconda!



    Base HP: 115
    Base Attack: 100
    Base Defense: 60
    Base Special Attack: 40
    Base Special Defense: 130
    Base Speed: 55

    Abilities: Harvest, Inflitrator

    This Pokemon is a great Sun pivot, and it has HARVESTTTTT! Bye bye Exeggutor, hello Malaconda! It has that awesome base 115/130 Specially-based bulk, and can take on a crapload of hits. It has access to Subsitute and Glare, which can somewhat make up with its lackluster base 55 speed. Its base 100 Atk is also usable, making STAB Crunches and Power Whips really hurt. But this grass snake has that 4x weakness to Bug (SCIZOR T^T) so thats another reason to put it on a sun team.
    Last edited by justinjiaxinghu; 27th April 2013 at 4:34 AM.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  8. #15033
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    GUYS OMG THERES A NEW CAP POKEMON! Its called Malaconda!



    Base HP: 115
    Base Attack: 100
    Base Defense: 60
    Base Special Attack: 40
    Base Special Defense: 130
    Base Speed: 55
    oooooo what type is he?!

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  9. #15034
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Its Grass/Dark type. I edited the original post, go read it!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

  10. #15035
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gliese 581-G
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    I have good news and bad news. Good news is that I know why Emerald is taking so long. Bad news is that I got an email from the seller saying that the game got shipped back to him but he sent it back out yesterday and it should be here either tomorrow or Monday!! Woohoo! Super psyched!
    Yayyyyy! I can't wait for you to start!!

    Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    GUYS OMG THERES A NEW CAP POKEMON! Its called Malaconda!



    Base HP: 115
    Base Attack: 100
    Base Defense: 60
    Base Special Attack: 40
    Base Special Defense: 130
    Base Speed: 55

    Abilities: Harvest, Inflitrator

    This Pokemon is a great Sun pivot, and it has HARVESTTTTT! Bye bye Exeggutor, hello Malaconda! It has that awesome base 115/130 Specially-based bulk, and can take on a crapload of hits. It has access to Subsitute and Glare, which can somewhat make up with its lackluster base 55 speed. Its base 100 Atk is also usable, making STAB Crunches and Power Whips really hurt. But this grass snake has that 4x weakness to Bug (SCIZOR T^T) so thats another reason to put it on a sun team.
    I actually watched the inauguration match an hour or so ago. I really really love its design!!

  11. #15036
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    wow he might just be better than tropius
    also with infiltrator, he has the ability to get rid of wish/protect stallers

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  12. #15037
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fallen Far From the Sky
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    I thought the story was absolutely awful, I thought the gameplay was some of the worst I've ever encountered with that awful environmental attacking stuff. The controls were just too complex throughout the whole game. Honestly one of the things I hated the most was how much stuff there was. And if you die you have to play through all the same stuff. And you constantly had to turn around to press L to lock onto another enemy every time you killed one.

    But the worst part was the dialogue. It was just so awful. It was the most cliche dialogue ever and it hardly seemed like square enix had tried. I'm just glad they didn't throw in any "Oh my gods" anywhere in there.

    Just so we don't get off topic, anyone up for a battle sometime tonight on showdown?
    It was interesting knowing about the mark of mastery exam though D':

    Gameplay wasn't that bad, sure the flowmotion was spam worthy, and got annoying when rolled, but offered ways to get to difficult places

    //Nostalgia value with Roxas, Ventus, and Xion coming up beats everything though
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

  13. #15038
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London (GMT+/-0)
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Hey didn't read the whole of this page.

    But I cried in PMD sky and Black. Yes Black.

    Now to play PMD sky and find the final dungeon!!!!!!

    and the new Pokemon seems cool! I want one!!!!
    Last edited by Shade2000; 27th April 2013 at 8:07 AM.

  14. #15039
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    San Juan del Sur
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    wow he might just be better than tropius
    also with infiltrator, he has the ability to get rid of wish/protect stallers
    Pretty much anything with Harvest is a better Harves user than Tropius. Don't get me wrong, Tropius is a cool Pokemon but it sucks...

    This upcoming Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I'm going to Washington DC for the 8th grade trip. It's going to be awesome. And there's Wifi on the fancy busses that we get so I'll be able to keep in touch with Serebii! I'll try to post at least once a day those days. I'm really excited to go, though. I've never been to DC and it seems amazing. As stupid as this is about to sound, even though its a city with all these historical sites and museums and stuff, I'm mostly looking forward to going to the Washington Zoo on Friday morning! Haha

  15. #15040
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    London (GMT+/-0)
    Posts
    647

    Default

    Just swept some guys team with marshtomp on PS, random battle but he forfeited on his last Pokemon, low HP. It's a shame really. But I just feel so awesome now!!!!

  16. #15041
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Pretty much anything with Harvest is a better Harves user than Tropius. Don't get me wrong, Tropius is a cool Pokemon but it sucks...

    This upcoming Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I'm going to Washington DC for the 8th grade trip. It's going to be awesome. And there's Wifi on the fancy busses that we get so I'll be able to keep in touch with Serebii! I'll try to post at least once a day those days. I'm really excited to go, though. I've never been to DC and it seems amazing. As stupid as this is about to sound, even though its a city with all these historical sites and museums and stuff, I'm mostly looking forward to going to the Washington Zoo on Friday morning! Haha
    tropius is actually really good
    because of it's typing, it resists the most common moves in his tier those moves being water, grass, and fighting
    he also has pretty good bulk
    I have actually swept a team with harvest tropius

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  17. #15042
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Yvetal, i was collecting some cards recently. i got a rayquaza EX and Mewtwo EX tins, and i have a couple of good cards, lemme find them...


    Good Cards:

    Rayquaza EX
    Mewtwo EX
    Reverse holo Samurott
    Reverse holo ability garbordor
    holo ability slaking
    holo:
    gible
    walrein
    electrike
    ducklett
    boldore
    pokedex
    oshawott
    panpour
    gothitelle
    ability ninjask
    ability krookodile

    whole evolution stages for:
    krookodile
    slaking
    gothitelle
    ninjask
    aggron
    hydreigon
    garbordor
    briaviary
    walrein


    that relaly sums up my useful cards, im going to comic con next month and im going to see if i can get some booster packs for cheaps

  18. #15043
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    Yvetal, i was collecting some cards recently. i got a rayquaza EX and Mewtwo EX tins, and i have a couple of good cards, lemme find them...


    Good Cards:

    Rayquaza EX
    Mewtwo EX
    Reverse holo Samurott
    Reverse holo ability garbordor
    holo ability slaking
    holo:
    gible
    walrein
    electrike
    ducklett
    boldore
    pokedex
    oshawott
    panpour
    gothitelle
    ability ninjask
    ability krookodile

    whole evolution stages for:
    krookodile
    slaking
    gothitelle
    ninjask
    aggron
    hydreigon
    garbordor
    briaviary
    walrein


    that relaly sums up my useful cards, im going to comic con next month and im going to see if i can get some booster packs for cheaps
    you don't have that much but i am jealous of that hydreigon line and slaking
    would you be willing to trade something for that shedinja of yours? :3

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  19. #15044
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fallen Far From the Sky
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    Hey didn't read the whole of this page.

    But I cried in PMD sky and Black. Yes Black.

    Now to play PMD sky and find the final dungeon!!!!!!

    and the new Pokemon seems cool! I want one!!!!
    //High Five!

    Black's story was really good, but I didn't feel anything emotional from it :'P
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

  20. #15045
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gliese 581-G
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Here's an album of all my decent cards.

    I don't think I can play anyone today because I have to study for chem tests as I have had to every day of the past month -____-

  21. #15046
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Here's an album of all my decent cards.

    I don't think I can play anyone today because I have to study for chem tests as I have had to every day of the past month -____-
    that is probably the sexiest seadra i have ever seen

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  22. #15047
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gliese 581-G
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Hahaha

    It's not a card, it's just a sticker. But I agree, it's gorgeous. I didn't realize it wasn't a card for the longest time.

  23. #15048
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    YOU ONLY WANT ME FOR MY LUMPS!
    Posts
    4,272

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Hahaha

    It's not a card, it's just a sticker. But I agree, it's gorgeous. I didn't realize it wasn't a card for the longest time.
    aw it isn't a card??
    that would be the coolest holofoil card ever

    Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

  24. #15049
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Fallen Far From the Sky
    Posts
    834

    Default

    Nice cards!

    I've never dabbled in TCG really >.> much prefer the games
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

  25. #15050
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gliese 581-G
    Posts
    1,527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    Nice cards!

    I've never dabbled in TCG really >.> much prefer the games
    I agree that the games are way more fun than the TCG, but there's no denying that the cards are fun to collect.

Page 602 of 885 FirstFirst ... 502552592598599600601602603604605606612652702 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •