View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 609 of 890 FirstFirst ... 509559599605606607608609610611612613619659709 ... LastLast
Results 15,201 to 15,225 of 22227

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Yes we should change he war team around but we shoukd do.the tests first so we can see whis best.
    But i dont like the idea of sectorshaving separate things if thats what you meant.
    Also.if you dont mind me aaking can i be the NU tester becauseeven though i can do OU NU if my tier.

Yup, this time I actually want to be on the war team. It's a great chance to hone my battling skills and meet some new/cool players!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Lol and like justin i actually want to be on the team as well. But dont be mistaken justin because most of the other people in other clans are such arrogant jerks who think they are the best even when you beat them. But only some are nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    Lol and like justin i actually want to be on the team as well. But dont be mistaken justin because most of the other people in other clans are such arrogant jerks who think they are the best even when you beat them. But only some are nice too.
    I have battled a lot of people from other clans, mostly T.E.G. and have beaten most of them. I really want to be on the war team as well, gives me a chance to get better, as I need some practice, as proven in my battles against skyler, i am a little rusty

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Okay, I'll start organising tests. So are we going to have different testers for each tier? If so, I'll need volunteers for each tier. Shade wants to be NU, I will add her name but I'll leave the spot open. We need someone to test the testers though.

Testers

OU: ?
    UU: ?
    RU: ?
    NU: Shade,

And can everyone in the clan VM me so I know how many of us need to test. Say in your VM your preferred tier, if you want to be a tester, mention that too. I'll VM myself as well.

I hope Hudsonn isn't perma-banned
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

I'm up for OU or UU.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Still around Icarus? I am too

Sup. Just lost one against Skyler...

V-create spam is mean.

Oh god, I'm gonna be the worst war member here! I don't even get on PS enough to make good teams.

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Definitely Beast-like. And no, please dont use Voodom as a model because like you said, the doll concept is really common already. And Normal/Dark actually sounds pretty cool. I was thinking a of a Pokemon that looked like one of those white tigers. Those are amazing animals.
    White tiger? Good idea!

So physical attacker or bulky tank? Also, what kind of unique attribute should it have? Certain C-A-Ps have either fake abilities or unique movesets or moves. Nocturna can learn Sketch once, so we should give this one something cool as well.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

What the hell? Nocturna can learn sketch?? So it can know any move?

i imagine a white tiger being either very fast and physically offensive, or being very physical in both offence and bulk but not too slow in speed. pretty similar yo feraligatr, i would have alot of setup moves like swords dance, calm mind, bulk up.

also, since ive got excited witht he CAPmon thing, i think we should, (i know its very long), but make our own very small region/pokedex. so starters, crappy normals and normal flyings, legendaries, pseudo legendaries all that. its fun doing this, ive tried it before with my sister but she got bored. anyway, it would be a great team effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    i imagine a white tiger being either very fast and physically offensive, or being very physical in both offence and bulk but not too slow in speed. pretty similar yo feraligatr, i would have alot of setup moves like swords dance, calm mind, bulk up.

also, since ive got excited witht he CAPmon thing, i think we should, (i know its very long), but make our own very small region/pokedex. so starters, crappy normals and normal flyings, legendaries, pseudo legendaries all that. its fun doing this, ive tried it before with my sister but she got bored. anyway, it would be a great team effort.
    I've created 2 CAPmons with my brother already, and I must say, they are pretty good (Nezorf, a Poison and Ice Type snake, and Strenune, a Water killer whale). And uh, that white tiger, I would like rather unique movepool and set like Landorus. It can run physical and special sets with Sheer Force, but the tiger should be MUCH MORE BULKIER and a bit slower.

And unique move: Bounce lol

And I'm up for Ubers (PLEASE TELL ME THERE IS UBERS) or if there isnt, then I'll go with RU.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

We can have Ubers in the tests as well, if enough people are willing to do them. I used to have a neat Uber team, but I lost it when I updated my PO.

I like the idea of a white tiger CAPmon. So it's bulky, slow and has good physical attack... Maybe we could give it an ability like Camouflage.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

Meh. I have no idea what a CAPmon is, if its the same/similar to fakemon i made fakemon starters. A wolf for the water starter and a fire lemur but i never decided the grass type starter.

i can make a draawing of our first capmon once weve agreed on the design. have we agreed on the type, if not i think it should be dark.

We should all draw one and then choose the best one. I think normal/dark and CAP mon is same as Fakemon right?

What does everyone think of the new pokemon? I love the yak and the robin but I don't like the panda or the lizard. The panda looks like a third oshawott/chespin.

In other news I surprised Icarus with my team again. Wow.

Whaddya mean again? We only played one match >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    Whaddya mean again? We only played one match >.>
    I know, but if we'd played two matches I can still only surprise you once?

Exit: oh, misread. I mean just the general trend of surprising people.

I really like the fact that we're all working together for a C-A-P, but we should make our war team our primary focus as of now. Maybe the C-A-P would be a great idea for June and summer, and I'll make sure everyone's suggestions for the THT White Tiger C-A-P are secure with us. (Note: people, as in forum members not involved in THT, may read our suggestions, so maybe we should tone down all of our suggestions via guild thread and just PM each other about this. I'm just trying to be safe.) PM me anymore of your ideas, and I'll send everyone involved with the C-A-P a list of suggestions.

So far who is involved in the war team? I think our team should be OU-RU ranks (that includes BL and such).
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

I'd like to be involved with moveset if that's all right!

//Feels left out cause he has absolutely no interest with CAPMONS

;_;

For War teams, I volunteer! I can do OU or UU, like always

I can submit art or do anything for this C-A-P...but I would like to be the writer/analyzer for the thing

And yeah, please let there be an Ubers tier for the war team.

Did you guys hear about the Deoxys Distribution? I want the Life Orb its holding

P.S. Chapter 5 of my fanfic is out!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

For the war team I'll do OU and NU since I have actually got a decent OU team. I'm still making my NU team though.

Would I be allowed in the war team? I have a well-tested OU team which isn't too bad, as well as an RU, but I haven't really tried and tested that one much, so I wouldn't want to risk it in a war.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Page 609 of 890 FirstFirst ... 509559599605606607608609610611612613619659709 ... LastLast