View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 624 of 839 FirstFirst ... 524574614620621622623624625626627628634674724 ... LastLast
Results 15,576 to 15,600 of 20953

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

I'm not using Venusaur. Always do. Maybe Blastoise this time. Or Charizard.

I agree with using Blastoise. It's much more bulky.
    Has anyone else heard of the mechanics of Parabolic Charge yet? If not, check the main site or Serebii's post on the Dex spec thread.

I'm glad we're ending the tourney within the next two weeks. RL has not been nice with finals and all, and managing this has taken up more of my time than necessary.

I haven't even gotten on PS because I'd be trying to make sure our guild stays active and beng efficient and strategic battlers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbean View Post
    Coro coro magazine proud to reveal all new never before seen mega evolutions of latios and latias (exclusive to japan)

Yep. But congratulate yourself on being the only person to keep this clan in a tournament till the end! We've had 2 NU tourneys, an OU tourney, and a bunch of other stuff too.

~ I've never heard of Parabolic Charge. What is it?
    ~ I'm probably going to continue my OU team. Might give it up and go NU/RU... 2 tiers I've only sort of done.
    ~ Still planning LG.

can someone who battles doubles and isnt in/knocked out of the normal type tournament please test my team. it seems good in theory but i doubt it will perform in practice
    Leader of The Hoenn Triangle's

I don't play doubles. Sorry Eevee.

Right, lets get on with making some competitive team for no apparent reason. Which tier should I do- RU or NU?

NU

some many unappreciated pokemon in there.

Tauros was the biggest surprise for me

Thank you. NU it is. We should finish the NU tournament we started, then restarted, but never finished. After this normal tournament anyway.

Username:ImAnOKIE12
    PO name:ImAnOKIE12
    Friend Code: In sig
    Desired Division:Land
    Favourite Pokemon: Aron/Aggron
    Referrer: Grovyle
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Hell yes! New members in the Land Sector! This is great.

I can't make a LG team. It's resisting me. Maybe I won't play LG. I'll figure something out.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 30th May 2013 at 5:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    ACCEPTED welcome to the clan, please enjoy, feel free to jump into our conversations. at the moment, the generl buzz is team building. NU mainly.

Yep. This whole clan basically is only about NU. Shade, Norns, Eevee are all great NU users. I'm more OU inclined, but after great OU, Uber, UU and LC teams, I needed a change. Everyone else is stretched thin competitive wise. I've still got to own beat Icarus in LC, and then we've got NU, RU and Ubers left to do in order to decide who's more badass at competitive. It's a tie so far, as I won OU and Icarus won UU. I think we're doing a competition. Who knows? We could leave it at LC and then agree whoever wins LC is the better battler. But I like NU and RU and Uber.

Right, lets start this NU team.

i can lend you some help and strategies, but mainly for singles. ill see if i can get some fun doubles or singles stratergys

For who? Me? Thanks Eevee, but I do know how to battle in NU. Besides, I am not doing NU anymore. Probably going RU. Or OU. Who knows?

Can someone add me to the war team please? I'm not there, and I was part of the last war. But oh well.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 30th May 2013 at 7:50 PM.

im all in the mood now. going to make a few NU teams.

OK. I'm making an RU team. Liking Magmortar/Typhlosion. Not sure which yet though.

Skyrim has glitched out, and if I have to restart the quest it will take ages. So I'm a bit miffed at Skyrim ATM.

ive never really liked the cyndaquil line, and i think magmortar is just awesome. typhlosion is great special attack, but magmortar has great coverage as a mixed attacker

Hello, ImAnOKIE12! My name is Geno. I can see you are a breeder, so make sure you have the right job application if you want to help breed Pokémon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbean View Post
    Coro coro magazine proud to reveal all new never before seen mega evolutions of latios and latias (exclusive to japan)

I think both Magmortar and Typhlosion are devastating. Really they are. Specs + STAB Eruption is a lot of damage, and nothing to scoff at.

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Isn't V-Assist a support role Victini? I've heard of it, but isn't it for OU and Uber since it involves Victini?

I also hope that I don't get matched up with Yveltal, if I decide to participate rather than host, which I hope happens alot after this tourney.
    Yveltal will probably only have a problem when Gen VI comes out and the battle mechanics get their stakes raised again (Quadruple battles? Auto-Rotation battles? Attack/Sp.Attack Eviolites, Consecutive Stat-Boosting Items? New Weather Effects and New Weather Moves? The possibilities are endless!)

Also, <ahem>, welcome, Zidshinsin! Enjoy your stay at the Triangle!
    I will quit pokemon if they introduce quad battles...legit!
    Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    Finally Back, sorry for being gone again ^^; A lot of problems have come up and I had a little falling out on pokemon... but I think I have finally gain interested back now. Man I wish the new games would hurry up.
    Glad I'm not the only one losing their interest in Pokemon. High five for interest losing buddies!
    Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    I know Ninja already accepted you but welcome to the clan. Along with Ninja I'm one of the leaders. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    I think both Magmortar and Typhlosion are devastating. Really they are. Specs + STAB Eruption is a lot of damage, and nothing to scoff at.
    Don't bring up Magmortar in front of Skyler. He thinks its an *ahem* "abomination"

@whoever was talking about NU....NU is a really fun tier. Did you know that Tauros was OU in RBY? Yeah...every team had one.

Mewtwo was the only Uber, apart from Mew. Suck it. There were 16 OU, 63 UU, and no RU or NU or LC. But many NFE.

And how's Magmortar an abomination?

Im not much on team building, but ev training and breeding, I can do that. i usually just train pokemon i like, like right now, my party consists of Aggron Feraligatr, Garchomp, Pidgeot, Jolteon, and Lucario. Since Garchomp is banned, i use my Volcarona. Which also helps me with breeding. Aggron and Feraligatr are ev trained.
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Hi new person!

Your name is too complicated, so do you mind if I call you Iao?

>Snivy

NU? I have a team on NU.... that sucks.

Oh and RU is awful.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

I like OU. Everyone plays OU. It's Overrated because it's Overused because it's called OU and Overrated Overused Pokémon such as Latios and Tyranitar are in said Overrated tier with the Overly used name OU.

^^ Like it?

Yeah, OU is probably the tier to play for now I beat Icarus in this tier

I like OU and UU cause I get it, and the pokemon I like are good in those tiers.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Magmortar is one of the ugliest pokemon ever created

Soo are we ever going to do that Wonkymons tourney?

Page 624 of 839 FirstFirst ... 524574614620621622623624625626627628634674724 ... LastLast