View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 627 of 890 FirstFirst ... 527577617623624625626627628629630631637677727 ... LastLast
Results 15,651 to 15,675 of 22228

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post
    I wish I could do that....

Accepted Jk
    Thanks but its our fault for posting so late lol
    well just have to be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    You use Flame Atronach? Really? Huh. I go around raising the dead, setting badass runes, snipe **** with my Crossbow and then hack the probably already dead enemy with my axe and shield. But lately I've had to use a Flame Atronach for the Ash Spawn battles (on Solsthiem, or Dragonborn DLC as it's referred to as). Great to see a fellow Skyrim gamer, as Yvetial doesn't really talk about it. Solved my Dawnguard problem. Gunmar was on Solstheim, right on the ****ing island on the other side of highlevelenemiesville. I'm only level 13. Still got to do The Horn Of Jurgen Windcaller quest. To get 'Dah' for Unrelenting Force.

I don't like my OU team, and I haven't even used it yet. Bah! I'll make another team.
    Yeah, im level 20... but i cant set runes yet, magicka level isnt hihg enough, but i already unlocked the unrelenting force full shout. But i cant do much... i cant get the other dlc's cause i dont have wifi at my house, but at my grandpas i can.... but i forgot my password to my email cause somehow purchaes got blocked. And yeah, the flame atronarch is surprisingly good, i really want telekinesis for some reason. But hey! have you did the quest that gives you the wabbajack? if your bored, you can go "wabbajackin'" like one of the best weapons in the game

Probaly pissing al ot of people on gts negotiations, we meet, show our pokemon dislike them, then i leave, im really just trtyin to level up my join avenue, so i can unlock the nursery. 6 more ranks!
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Quote Originally Posted by ImAnOKIE12 View Post
    Probaly pissing al ot of people on gts negotiations, we meet, show our pokemon dislike them, then i leave, im really just trtyin to level up my join avenue, so i can unlock the nursery. 6 more ranks!
    I at least try and trade once if I'm doing that, even if I don't want the Pokemon. Otherwise I feel mean xD

Anyway, I completed Platinum yesterday, and am going to start on Emerald, hopefully today. I'm thinking of using a Milotic in my team, but I've never tried catching a Feebas before... we'll see how that goes when I get there xD

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Damn sexy cowboy!
    Lol that must have been you the other day. Someone disliked my Shiny Gigalith and Shiny Chandelure.

I want Ice Cream now. On that thought, Shouldn't the game have an Ice Cream item that does something more useful than the CasteliaCone? I mean HP is important, but how about caffeinated Coffee Ice Cream as a held item. It could be like Leftovers but you gain speed every other turn.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Wait, isn't already revealed that Parting Shot lowers both Attack and Special Attack and then the user switches out? This would be great and could switch out to a set-up sweeper to nab a free boost or two.

HI ROSEHEART UR BACK AGAIN!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

My Join Avenue is rank 9, but I only have access to my DS lite at the moment so I can't meet anyone online.

I'm tryng to train a team that I can use for random matchup, and currently I'm running around trying to find the pokés that I'm going to use. Just found a Magnemite and I have a Happiny somewhere, still need a Riolu (I can breed it from my Lucario to save the trouble of looking for one in Flocessy Ranch) a Shroomish and (can one of you guys give me one?) and a Nicada, which I can migrate from SS.

And holy **** we're active.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

my friend has white 2 and black 2. i say he has about 80% completion rate, on black 2 with all the legendaries and TONS of the pokedex csompleted. and then he lost his black 2. al he has is white 2 with no data (facepalm), now is my chance to catch up to him. just restarted B2 last night and i know 3 names. they're pretty obvious, but first to say where they come from gets the prize of pride in knowing the origin of the names ( i know great prize huh)

Serperior - Monty
    Arcanine - Hobbes
    Crawdaunt - Zoidberg

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    my friend has white 2 and black 2. i say he has about 80% completion rate, on black 2 with all the legendaries and TONS of the pokedex csompleted. and then he lost his black 2. al he has is white 2 with no data (facepalm), now is my chance to catch up to him. just restarted B2 last night and i know 3 names. they're pretty obvious, but first to say where they come from gets the prize of pride in knowing the origin of the names ( i know great prize huh)

Serperior - Monty
    Arcanine - Hobbes
    Crawdaunt - Zoidberg
    Monty, as in, Monty Burns right? And Zoidberg from Futurama... I may have to Google Hobbes, but it sounds familiar (I named my Arcanine on Platinum Calcifer, haha!)
    And, hi, Justin!

I really need to hurry up and make a competitive team for PBR before everyone except me stops playing it... either that or go and do some Maths revision.

And, Pony, I checked and I don't have a Shroomish (thought I might) but I can give you Pokerus if you don't already have it.
    Last edited by Roseheart95; 1st June 2013 at 1:39 PM.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post

Serperior - Monty
    Arcanine - Hobbes
    Crawdaunt - Zoidberg
    Monty - Monty Python
    Hobbes - the comic Calvin and Hobbes which for the record I love!
    Zoidberg - obviously from Futurama which again, I love.

Quote Originally Posted by hoyhoy99 View Post
    Username: hoyhoy99
    PO name: hoyhoy99
    Friend Code: 4685 9272 6440 (Black 2)
    Desired Division: Sky
    Favourite Pokemon: Eevee
    Referrer: None
    Grovyle
    Quote Originally Posted by Xack Ace Attorney View Post
    Username: Xack Ace Attorney
    PO name: Xack Ace Attorney
    Friend Code: none
    Desired Division: Sky
    Favourite Pokemon: Leafeon
    Referrer: no one

Grovyle
    Both of you are ACCEPTED. Welcome to the clan. I'm Hudsonn, one of the leaders here. I hope you enjoy your stay.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Welcome you two!

Man I need someone to battle online...I'm so bored just matching up against random people...I dont feel any excitement lol. The most recent battle that was actually fun was my battle against Icarus in the Normal Tourney.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Welcome you two!

Man I need someone to battle online...I'm so bored just matching up against random people...I dont feel any excitement lol. The most recent battle that was actually fun was my battle against Icarus in the Normal Tourney.
    First of all, I love your signature!!! It is so freakin cool!

Second, hi be members!!

And finally, I have restarted white 2 (again) my team is:

Servine: lv23
    Skitty: lv20
    Roselia: lv26
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Hi, hoyhoy99 and Xack Ace Attorney! What would you guys like to have as your nicknames?

Guys, I need advice for non-OU (UU-NU tiers) mono-flying team.
    Also, I have a yellow house that my family is trying to sell. We're currently trying to figure out a good color to repaint our fence. What color could complement the light yellow color of my house? Please help, I've asked my friends everywhere, and no one has responded!
    Looking for:

A dark purple might work. Dark enough that it doesn't stand out, but light enough that people can see it's purple. Idk, only a suggestion.

Welcome new members! I'll call you Hoy and Xack probably. Can't be bothered to remember your usernames. I'm Ponymon, co-leader of the Land Sector. Call me Norns, it was my username when I joined THT and I prefer members calling me that.

So will we start making a war team? It needs changing. We need to do tests this time. Ninja, you want to organise it?

Also, my family found a bird with an injured wing in our garden. We tried calling the RSPCA but they didn't give us much advice. Our neighbour saw us over our fence and we told her about the bird. She picked it up and put it in a shoebox then phoned her brother who's a birdkeeper and asked him what to do. He said we should kill it. We're going to get our local vet to put it down tomorrow, but I'm sad because it's a baby bird and I've always wanted to find an injured animal and look after it until it gets better, and now it's just going to be put down. Oh well, it probably wouldn't survive in our house because of my cat.

Imma get infracted for spam now.
    Last edited by Ponymon; 1st June 2013 at 4:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    I at least try and trade once if I'm doing that, even if I don't want the Pokemon. Otherwise I feel mean xD
    Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Damn sexy cowboy!
    Lol that must have been you the other day. Someone disliked my Shiny Gigalith and Shiny Chandelure.

Haha, well every once in awhile ill show my shiny treecko, sandshrew, caterpie, druddigon and pan/sage/sear, see if theyll offer anything. and people will come out with shiny cresselias, and giatinas, nd im like... nope!. someone offered me a totodile and tepig, (nonshiny) for my treecko.

And genesect.... i did turn down a shiny chandelure.... O_O
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

Hi, hoyhoy99 and Xack Ace Attorney! What would you guys like to have as your nicknames?

Also, I have a yellow house that my family is trying to sell. We're currently trying to figure out a good color to repaint our fence. What color could complement the light yellow color of my house? Please help, I've asked my friends everywhere, and no one has responded!
    Thanks, u can just call me zack.

Haha, well every once in awhile ill show my shiny treecko, sandshrew, caterpie, druddigon and pan/sage/sear, see if theyll offer anything. and people will come out with shiny cresselias, and giatinas, nd im like... nope!. someone offered me a totodile and tepig, (nonshiny) for my treecko.

And genesect.... i did turn down a shiny chandelure.... O_O
    I remember this time once, when I was a bout to give away my female Blaziken with egg moves.... then I realized that I didn't move the pokemon out of my Pokemon Sapphire yet. So, I tried to migrate it to my Pearl (Then use Poke Transfer) when I remembered that I erased the save file.....
    with my Blaziken inside.

*facepalm*

@Ponymon: Why? Why dark purple to go with light yellow? That does not make sense.

@SexyCowboy: 0-o well then, that's…
    You know I never understood the point and mechanics of Join Avenue. All I know is I got a few people from school (most likely freshman) that got onto my Join Avenue and I was able to unlock a hairstylist and training gym. I never use the hair stylist since it lowers EVs while raising happiness, which can easily be attained by battling.

@Zack: okay, will do.

@Zidshinsin: "I'll let you know I erased my Sapphire save file with my Blaziken in it,
    And I only cried for 20 hours." -Spongebob
    Looking for:

Just call me Andrew

Shiny pokemon aren't really of interest to me as I rng >.>

And Activity!

Too much is a good thing I guess
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

@Icarus: Ikr? I'm a junior in high school and I'm frequently checking if anyone has made any posts on this thread. I thought most of the members here are of a younger age and I would expect them to have more time than I do!

@Andrew: gotcha

For my initial analysis on sixth gen, and this is initial and just speculative, Pancham's evo will be able to bring down opponents' Attack and Sp.Attack stats. And then it can switch out with a Pokémon that can be a wall, or staller. Parting Shot will be quite risky, however. Even if Pancham-Evo is the first Pokémon out on the field, the opponent may throw out some entry hazards. So perhaps by using Taunt as your first move, and then Parting Shot, offense gets cut immediately.
    Here's a sequence for those who may not understand:
    Pancham-Evo is put onto the field.
    Forretress is put onto the field.
    Pancham-Evo uses Taunt! The opponent's Forretress fell for the Taunt!
    Forretress can't use Stealth Rock/Toxic Spikes because of the Taunt!
    Pancham-Evo uses Parting Shot! The opponent's Forretress's Attack and Sp.Attack fell!
    Pancham-Evo went back to its PokéBall.
    Of course, the next Pokémon can hit-and-switch back to Pancham-Evo. Opponents may have fast flying types this gen, so that may be the only worry for Pancham and its evo in battle.
    Imagine Pancham or its evo having Regenerator (highly, highly unlikely)!
    Looking for:

Of course, the next Pokémon can hit-and-switch back to Pancham-Evo. Opponents may have fast flying types this gen, so that may be the only worry for Pancham and its evo in battle.
    Imagine Pancham or its evo having Regenerator (highly, highly unlikely)!
    great analysis.
    it wouldn't surprise me if he did get regenerator, as Mienshao got it and abuses it quite well.

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    great analysis.
    it wouldn't surprise me if he did get regenerator, as Mienshao got it and abuses it quite well.
    Well, Mienfoo and Mienshao are cats so Regenerator fits well with the nine lives myth. However, even before nine returns to its capsule it can faint.
    If there are any connections to pandas that involve them being able to regenerate, then I would find the ability plausible. Otherwise, Pancham should have a new ability or Moxie.
    Looking for:

Can anyone give me some tips on competitive team building? I've never tried before and it's all very overwhelming. Thanks

Well first off, find your core. Find out what kind of team you want to make, and what pokemon you want to be your main focus.

Find out what pokemon work best with your main mons, what pokemon cover your weaknesses. You also want to pick your pokemon based on the top threats of your tier.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

I can't give advice, I'm not great at team building.

@Geno I dunno, just thought there'd be an interesting contrast. Go for a darker colour when you paint the fence though. Maybe a red or something. Yellow is a crap colour

I'm thinking about opening my W2 (which I've kept in package since I bought it a few days after release) and doing a monotype run. Does anyone want to start their B/W 2 again and join me?

Page 627 of 890 FirstFirst ... 527577617623624625626627628629630631637677727 ... LastLast