View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 630 of 842 FirstFirst ... 530580620626627628629630631632633634640680730 ... LastLast
Results 15,726 to 15,750 of 21033

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    I feel so sorry for you! The opposite happened to me. I thought this Pokémon had a Dream World ability and searched everywhere for it. When I looked back on the main site, I found it was just a normal ability and I could breed for the ability.
    It's annoying So often I put two Pokemon in the Daycare and the one I want is actually the male, and I realise after I hatch an egg I have the genders mixed

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I just re-read a few posts back, and I'll say I'll join in the B/W2 fun. I'll start B2.

Platinum team is all set. I won't reveal it as of yet, but only Klinklang knows the team (and since he doesn't post here much anymore, it won't be revealed).

@Justin, I'll keep the team just to battle you with it. But I'm still making a new team.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    It's annoying So often I put two Pokemon in the Daycare and the one I want is actually the male, and I realise after I hatch an egg I have the genders mixed
    What ai do is I save before I pick up the Egg. Doing so allows me to SR for the correct IVs, desired ability, and desired moves. It only takes 50 minutes max (11-13 eggs/SRs) to get all of those factors right. Nowadays I'm too lazy to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

I anxiously await Fierce Drag Queen Jynx.
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbean View Post
    Coro coro magazine proud to reveal all new never before seen mega evolutions of latios and latias (exclusive to japan)

Oh, and I memorized the types of every pokemon out there.

//end of bragging spree
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post

//end of bragging spree
    lol I am pretty sure most of everyone has done that >.<
    I had them memorized by the time I was little.

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Icarus View Post

//end of bragging spree
    If there's a really a new type, then we'll have to memorize a whole new type! <whines>

And I wasn't bragging when I was discussing Pokémon Breeding mechanics with Rose.
    What I like about the Mega Evolution line is how consistently ridiculously over the top they are. I mean just from what we have: Leather Dom Houndoom, Haute Couture Banette, Debutante Gardevoir, Alternative Circuit Party Angel Absol, L'Oreal model Ampharos, Ivan Ooze Aerodactyl, Sashimi Gyarados, Tweaker Raged Pinsir, Ghandi Alakazam... I could go on but you get the gist.

Coro coro magazine proud to reveal all new never before seen mega evolutions of latios and latias (exclusive to japan)

I hope X and Y doesn't have a new type, there is already 17 our 18 I think, buts that just guessing, but I know its around that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xack Ace Attorney View Post
    I hope X and Y doesn't have a new type, there is already 17 our 18 I think, buts that just guessing, but I know its around that.
    there's 17. I agree completely. There are lots of games that are successful with 5-10 types. 17 is a lot as it is. I don't think it's necessary for another

Ask me stupid stuff

Does anyone have a pokemon with the flame body ability they can give me for breeding?

Quote Originally Posted by hoyhoy99 View Post
    Does anyone have a pokemon with the flame body ability they can give me for breeding?
    For what game?

Platinum: Magmar can be found at the Fuego Ironworks
    HGSS: Magmar can be found in the basement of the Burned Tower
    Black2: Magby can be found at the Virbank Complex

Those are the only locations I can think of.
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Larvesta/Volcarona always have flame body and they are obtained easy.

Larvesta as an egg in that one route, and Volcarona in that castle.

Oh and slugma can be obtained in HGSS by egg.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Thanks guys

No problem.

Ohmigawsh. I can't believe I forgot all about Larvesta and Volcarona.
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Volcarona is my go-to for breeding. Except that in BW2 Mine is only level 35 so he's not as cool :/

Ok Snivy.

And Genosect, I can't post the link right now because the Smogon server is being retarded and I can't get on. If you can get on though, its called Falcon Punch or Kacaw!
    Its made by one of the best Ubers battler in Smogon.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

U guys think a ferrowthorn would be good in a sun team to counter water?

I'm attempting to make a sun team and I have 1 pokemon left to pick and I need a stealth rock guy who can block water types.

Well maybe. I know it has a fire weakness and sun would make it even weaker, but I don't think it can survive a fire attack outside of the sun anyway. So go ahead and try it.

Ferrothorn would be OK in Sun if you want a water resist, I guess.

And Genosect, finally got the link.
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3479735

Its called (Ubers) The Power of Big Birds, Kacaw Style!

And heres a horse based Ubers team.
    http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3480988

They both are very successful and have great results lol.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Thanks, Justin.
    But I don't want to do Uber Flying! I'll just use this set for standard Ubers.

I'm also going to need suggestions for a Mono-Flying team. Archeops is an offensive option, but Sitrus berry would be ineffective. Aerodactyl would be a better Rock/Flying attacker seeing it hasn't Defeatist and Rock Head would be quite sufficient.
    Skarmory, being highly bulky, should be an option. Any more bulky birds out there?
    Which Flying type has DualScreens, good speed, and a sufficient movepool? I would usually be checking this myself, but my school is already blocking this site and I'm using a slower browser.

Ferrothorn isn't the best thing for a sun team in fact it isn't smart to put him in one. I usually put Ferrothorn in a rain team along with people like Ludicolo and Toxicroak.

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Volcarona is my go-to for breeding. Except that in BW2 Mine is only level 35 so he's not as cool :/
    Mines level 74

And guys, I'm not ready for the next couple days.. O_O
    Got a baseball game today, then going over to our neighbors to help buck his calves to see if they can buck, then I have football camp for the next three days. ;(
    White friend code: 0347 5916 2191
    Black 2 friend code: 0820 1802 1694

OK Genosect:
    Charizard, Dragonite, Butterfree, Pidgeot, Noctowl, Honchkrow, Scyther, Fearow, Xatu, Swellow, Salamence, Pelliper, Gyarados, Crobat, Togekiss, Staraptor, Unfezant, Swanna, Swoobat and Sigilyph. Enough Flying types for you?

dragonite is a great option for any offensive position, better special with rain but i prefer a physical set. Togekiss is a good special wall, wisher, and ParaFlincher, the most f***ing annoying set in history. starapotr great physical attack, xatu is nice and a utility as i think it can set up walls and has magic bounce. and please, please, PLEASE have a pidgey for the lols
    Leader of The Hoenn Triangle's

Pidgey is cool. But I think you should use Butterfree. Compoundeyes + Sleep Powder= troll.

I'm going to restart Skyrim again. Possibly. My Vampiric Vampire Hunter is great, but I don't know what perks go where anymore (Runes aren't affected by Augmented ...?). So I'll be creating another character.

Race: High Elf
    Skills: Heavy Armor/Light Armor, Conjuration, One Handed, Archery/Destruction, Alteration, Restoration, Enchanting, Smithing (?)
    Gear: Nordic Carved Armor, Dragon Priest Mask, Bound Dagger/Sword, Bound Bow/Destruction spells.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 3rd June 2013 at 7:35 PM.

What does compound eyes even do?

Page 630 of 842 FirstFirst ... 530580620626627628629630631632633634640680730 ... LastLast