View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 635 of 917 FirstFirst ... 535585625631632633634635636637638639645685735 ... LastLast
Results 15,851 to 15,875 of 22922

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

But Samurott isn't in LeafGreen lol.

Right, you'll all have until 4pm tomorrow (Monday 10th June) to tell me what game I should play. I'll then pick the one with the most votes. Please note it'll be harder to play LG/Emerald because of DS problems.

What do you mean by DS problems? Because I was going to vote Emerald, since I just started playing that again as well.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Well, my DS isn't really working to great. I can play it, and if need be I can borrow one from a friend. But I'm saying there're some issues with it, so if you want to see me do a dedicated runthrough then maybe Emerald/LG isn't the best option. But we'll see.

In that case, I'm voting Black

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

I haven't played Pokemon in a long time. I need to find a good new rpg. Did you guys miss me?

"Every night I used to pray that I'd find my people -
    And finally I did - on the open road."

so as i was wandering around the desert resort trying to find a trapinch

BOOM

shiny sandile.

i was planning to use a trapinch but then this sandile came along, then i though, should i EV train it, you know. have a really good shiny battler. i know im going to ev some pokemon, so is using it ingame a waste, please tell me

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post

BOOM

shiny sandile.

i was planning to use a trapinch but then this sandile came along, then i though, should i EV train it, you know. have a really good shiny battler. i know im going to ev some pokemon, so is using it ingame a waste, please tell me
    What's its nature/IVs?

My Animelist

IVs mean nothing to me. when i use a pokemon for competitive use on a game, i only care about EVs. natures only matter if they hinder an necessary stat. anyway, krookodiles nature is gentle ( + Sp. Def - Def)

also, most of you may know about the man killed in london my muslim extremists for being part of the armed forces, and now a bunch of chavs and thickos are up in arms and terrorising muslim buildings and people. did anyone hear about the muslim boarding school set on fire last night?

I heard about the first part but not the second. That's crazy.

I vote HeartGold. My favorite gen IV game.

Anyone here golf? I've been golfing a lot lately and I just bought a new putter.

Sig under construction

No, I don't play golf. Nice sport though. Not as good as fencing, but still pretty fun.

I've just got the Bound Dagger and Conjure Ash Guardian spells. To summon an Ash Guardian (Expert) you need roughly 240 Magicka. I have 240 Magicka, and can conjure one comfortably. Bound Dagger's cost nothing. Bound Bow costs less, and I haven't got Adept Conjuration yet. I'm level 12 and I haven't even done Bleak Falls Barrow lol.

Still going to make that OU team.

Terrakion @ Choice Band
    Trait: Justified
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Jolly Nature
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge
    - X Scissor
    - Sacred Sword

I decided to use Terrakion as my main themed Pokemon. And why not? It's best checks cannot switch into it very well without being wrecked and weakened to nothing. Close Combat and Stone Edge are STAB, and do a lot of damage to anything that doesn't resist it. As it's Banded, Slowbro and Gliscor will take loads of damage from Stone Edge, and probably won't recover for future battles. X Scissor hits Psychic types for better damage, and Double Kick is mainly filler, although it does break Sashes and Substitutes.

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Levitate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    Timid Nature
    - Draco Meteor
    - Hidden Power {Fire}
    - Surf
    - Psyshock

Latios and Terrakion make the Terrakios core (I made the name up here, I think). They counter each others weaknesses very well, bar Latios's Dragon and Ghost weakness and Terrakion's Steel. But these are all resisted by a Steel type. Specs Draco Meteor hits hard, and is STAB. HP Fire is chosen over Trick because I like to hit Steel types on the switch. Surf hits Heatran and Tyranitar harder than it's other moves I think, and Psyshock is for Blissey and Chansey.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
    Trait: Iron Barbs
    EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
    Relaxed Nature
    0 Spe IV
    - Stealth Rock
    - Leech Seed
    - Protect
    - Power Whip

Ferrothorn becomes my first mixed wall. I chose Stealth Rock over Spikes because it only takes 1 turn to set up, and it hits eevrything. Leech Seed + Protect is useful for regaining HP, and Power Whip is it's only attacking option. This is designed to be mixed, which is what I wanted.

Jellicent @ Leftovers
    Trait: Water Absorb
    EVs: 252 HP / 36 Def / 220 SpD
    Calm Nature
    - Scald
    - Toxic
    - Recover
    - Shadow Ball

Jellicent becomes my Special wall, using Toxic and Recover to outstall Pokemon. Shadow Ball is STAB, and hits opposing Latios/Latias and Celebi hard. Jellicent also acts as a Spinblocker to my team.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 9th June 2013 at 9:43 PM.

Wow, you're using both a Terakkion/Latios and a Ferro/Jellicent core... Haha that's gonna be an annoying team.

Looks fearsome. I don't like OU or LC. Only NU and randombattle. Yeah. I like battling with Pokemon that aren't mine. Battle factory and rental PWT FTW!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post

BOOM

shiny sandile.

Shiny Krookodile is a beast. (Haha remember Shiny Krook?)
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Battle factory was the BEST. I hope they have something like it again in gen 6.

Oh and I remember him Hudsonn! He was there way back when I first joined, right?

Edit: Holy crap, I've been in this clan for a year and a half! (including the four or five months where I left)
    Last edited by poix_the_yak; 9th June 2013 at 11:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chili View Post
    I haven't played Pokemon in a long time. I need to find a good new rpg. Did you guys miss me?
    I missed you!

So guys, whats up?
    And I never, ever, EVER met a shny Pokemon in-game before. Like, NEVER! I really, really, REALLLLLLY want one. Breeding seems so difficult...are there any other ways?

@Snivy FERROTHORN AND JELLICENT!

That, in my opinion, is probably the best defensive core I have ever seen. They have great synergy, and can practically wall everything. Pair it with something like CB Terrakion and we have a deadly semi-stall core. Wear down the opponent with FerroCent, then crush them with some Close Combats/Stone Edges.

@Shade That was a funny sweep.
    Last edited by justinjiaxinghu; 10th June 2013 at 7:37 AM.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    I missed you!

So guys, whats up?
    And I never, ever, EVER met a shny Pokemon in-game before. Like, NEVER! I really, really, REALLLLLLY want one. Breeding seems so difficult...are there any other ways?
    I have found 7 wild shiny Pokemon in my life, traded friends for 5, and I have got countless more from RNG breeding

^^^ Show off.

Well, only one person has picked which game I'll play. You have half an hour.

And I know FerroCent is annoying. Never faced it though.

I'm TM hunting in Black 2 right now. So far, I have about 79!

That sounds interesting. Anyway, I'll repost the game suggestions, so people can vote. I'd like to start before the weekend.

LeafGreen: Charizard / Victreebel / Hitmonchan / Vaporeon / Pinsir / Articuno
    Emerald: Gardevoir / Ludicolo / Camerupt / Altaria / Absol / Raichu
    HeartGold: Meganium / Ampharos / Machamp / Tauros / Kingdra / Ho Oh
    Platinum: Torterra / Staraptor / Rotom / Lumineon / Houndoom / Glaceon
    Black: Emboar / Leavanny / Archeops / Vanilluxe / Jellicent / Druddigon
    Black 2: Serperior / Magmortar / Jolteon / Heracross / Skarmory / Starmie

If I'm honest, I do like all the teams bar the Emerald one. Don't know why.

Do the LeafGreen one.

I'll consider it. Thank you. I actually want to use a Legendary. How wierd.

1 vote HG
    1 vote Black
    1 vote LG
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 10th June 2013 at 5:25 PM.

Do emerald.

Also.... Shinies are cool, but after the 30th one you do for other people, it gets old.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Not going to do Emerald. I'll get rid of that team. Sorry Icarus.

And I'd get bored spending my days hatching relentlessly for one shiny Pokémon that may actually suck. Not my thing. But some shinies do look amazing.

I vote platinum black. Do black. I'm going to do some more random battles, then maybe lead green after homework.

OK Shade. Thank you for your suggestions. Keep voting.

Page 635 of 917 FirstFirst ... 535585625631632633634635636637638639645685735 ... LastLast