View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 637 of 919 FirstFirst ... 537587627633634635636637638639640641647687737 ... LastLast
Results 15,901 to 15,925 of 22967

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Miror says he has no idea whats going on.
    My name is Gregory. You may call me Gregory, Greg, or anything else you want.
    My favorite Pokemon is (obviously) Zoroark.
    I am really inactive, and I apologize for that.
    Been on these forums for almost three years now. Wow...

Icarus says why does this even matter, it's not like the # of posts make the better guild. but the # of Icarus's do though
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Who's excited for E3 tomorrow?

And I've decided that I don't really like playing UU. Too much substitute and not enough bulk. Which is a shame because I love the pokemon in UU.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Who's excited for E3 tomorrow?

And I've decided that I don't really like playing UU. Too much substitute and not enough bulk. Which is a shame because I love the pokemon in UU.
    E3 already released a KHIII teaser!

also, I just got Dream Drop Distance today and holy **** it is one of the coolest games ever! I can't get over how great the graphics are, and how much fun Flow Motion is :P

We are still on 15906 posts jut in less pages. Maybe the pages are more compact now. Idk.
    I figured out why i lose battles. I can battle. So i have the brain and i know what im doing. Its just my teambuilding sucksbadly. Anyine care to teach me?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    We are still on 15906 posts jut in less pages. Maybe the pages are more compact now. Idk.
    I figured out why i lose battles. I can battle. So i have the brain and i know what im doing. Its just my teambuilding sucksbadly. Anyine care to teach me?
    I was looking through the posts, and I realized that the pages are more compacted

Guys, is anyone else super excited for Final Fantasy 13: Lightnjng Returns? I am so excited!!!

Okay so Fairy Type and 2 new pokemon are confirmed! Check out this video: http://m.joystiq.com/2013/06/11/poke...-direct-e3_art
    Last edited by The Exalt; 11th June 2013 at 5:57 PM.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

thats sucky in my opinion. yes dragon needs more weaknesses, but now fairy, psychic and normal will pretty much be the same thing, but females will be fairy with males in normal, for example

Fairy Jigglypuff, Gardevior, Happiny, Skitty

Normal Tauros, Persian, Snorlax, Ursaring, Boufallant

sorry, just the way i see it. anyway, i was like this when X&Y were announced, im sure it will become a staple on all my teams.

EDIT: LOL, IM going to do that, have a fairy pokemon on my team for the total giggles. a total gimmick that will prove to be great. Oh joey you clever boy

I never liked fairy type. It's like way too gay. Like oh my gosh my Pokemon is a fairy type lets go frolick in the garden with my fairy Pokemon!!!!!! Lalalalalala. NO. *poker face*
    Gradevoir a fairy type seriously? Skitty? Jigglypuff? What about clefairy guys!!! It even has fairy in its name!!!!!! Lol.
    Fairy should be like bug combined with psychic type. If you know what I mean.
    It looks like cool games though. Still not completely satisfied with the battle scene but meh.
    Before I realised that kalos was based on France, I planned put my characters. Then I was like.... I want my character on y to be named after my French friend, whose name begins with y. But then I also want to have it named after my friend whose moving to Japan in October so I remember her easier. Ya know. I want to get both versions. But x will be the game I use a male character on. Yep it's based of my crush. Who is part French..... Hehehe.

The new eevee is a FAIRY TYPE!!!!!! and it is super effective against.... Dragons!!!!! What the FLIP GAMEFREAK!!!!!!! That is so freakin stupid! I mean ice and dragon was good enough, but now they have 3 weaknesses, while normal still has only one.... was fairy really needed? How freakin dumb... There go the all mighty dragons, once the best type basically, now a laughing joke... I may not be buying the games now. That is just pure $#@t. I mean one new eevee and it's a new type, a stupid type to be exact and it's good against the best type. That is such BS. Thanks a lot for finally making pokemon retared now. Well it HAD a good run.

Sorry for the rant everyone, this was just too stupid to keep my mouth shut...
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Guys, why you hating on Fairy type? ;_;

And Ninja, you do realize that the new fairy types kept their original typing as their primary type right?

Also, Fairies will probably not be a gimmick. If the source keeps on being right, it means Fairy is immune to Dragon which means...

BOLSTER THOSE MONS TO USAGE O___O

Onto those new mons...

the new dragon and the butterfly are cool, but the dragon looks too much like a bat.

I like fairy type c: I can't wait to see how it affects the metagame

You guys will get used to it. I hated it at first but now I'm more excited than ever.

Right, I have no signature currently. Apparently it passed over the size limit. Miror, if you're reading this, please would you mind explaining to me why this was unnoticed until today? Plus this would mean I'm banned for 3 weeks, and lose my signature entirely. I thought the size was fine. Sorry for a somewhat off topic rant.

Anyway, going to make a new OU team later (possibly) as well as a new Skyrim character.

Fairy type sounds awful. Makes the metagame and otherwise so much harder, as Pokémon from Normal and Psychic types will gain typings or switch typings. I agree with RedAce. Dragon types, whilst OP, are still quite easily taken down. Every tier has some sort of Pokémon that can do that. Fairy type now makes that harder to contest.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 11th June 2013 at 9:59 PM.

I enjoy the whole fairy type thing. I also like the new Pokémon. And whoever said that whole thing about "what about Clefairy". it doesn't just mean that those four pokemon are the only dairy types. Many more will be retyped.

I'm happy with today's update...and hopefully more will come.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Hey Hudsonn. I'm going to make a new OU team. I'm determined to have an unbeatable team (or one you'd nearly lose to but still win).

You want an unbeatable team?

Wondertomb x6.

Personally, I really like Fairy type. It gives Pokemon who were really never used a chanced to be loved and used. lol.

Imagine a Ice/Fairy type. That would be the ultimate Dragon killer! Gamefreak will probably not do that because it would be too OP. Does anyone know Fairy Types weakness? I assume it would be Ghost, Dark, Bug, and Fighting.

I was on PS today, and one of the Mods said there will be more news tonight.
    Latest Shiny!

I'm not too happy about the Fairy type, but I can deal with it.
    I mean, it will have it's uses competitively. Maybe it will put a stop to all the noobs on wifi using all dragon teams that get their asses kicked anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I'm not too happy about the Fairy type, but I can deal with it.
    I mean, it will have it's uses competitively. Maybe it will put a stop to all the noobs on wifi using all dragon teams that get their asses kicked anyways
    Just be glad it isn't light type!

i think Fairy type has a lot of potential it gives weaker normal types a chance to win battles, instead of being HM slaves.
    Latest Shiny!

Quote Originally Posted by Will5iam View Post
    Just be glad it isn't light type!

i think Fairy type has a lot of potential it gives weaker normal types a chance to win battles, instead of being HM slaves.
    This is true haha. Wait, why would it help normal types? And not all normal types are HM slaves I think my normal double battle team proved that

This is true haha. Wait, why would it help normal types? And not all normal types are HM slaves I think my normal double battle team proved that
    My Noraml type team is awesome! I am just saying it helps other Normal type Pokčmon in the metagame. Would you really use a Plain normal type Furret in competitive battling? Probably not. If Furret was given Fairy type turning it into a dragon killer it has a better chance of being used in competitive battling and not just being used as an HM slave in game.
    Latest Shiny!

My Noraml type team is awesome! I am just saying it helps other Normal type Pokčmon in the metagame. Would you really use a Plain normal type Furret in competitive battling? Probably not. If Furret was given Fairy type turning it into a dragon killer it has a better chance of being used in competitive battling and not just being used as an HM slave in game.
    well all types have their crappy pokemon. Of course I would never use a Furret, but I would use Snorlax, Regigigas, and Blissey and so on.
    And just slapping fairy type on furret won't automatically make him a dragon killer. I thought we all knew better by now that the typing doesn't instantly make a pokemon great, that is determined by stats, movepool, and abilities

Okay, let's discuss fairy type. What do you think it will be weak too? I personally believe that it will be weak to dark and ice type. I think that dark type just kind of make sense because ya know, Dark destroys psychic and fairies are kind of supernatural(I am aware that it is a stretch.) And ice just kind of sounds like a good idea. Another thing, on a scale from Magikarp to Phillip DeFranco how awesome is Noivern?
    My name is Gregory. You may call me Gregory, Greg, or anything else you want.
    My favorite Pokemon is (obviously) Zoroark.
    I am really inactive, and I apologize for that.
    Been on these forums for almost three years now. Wow...

As awesome as Magikarp. Cause Magikarp is awesome.

It is weak to Poison and Steel, immune to Dragon, super effective against Dragon, Dark, and Fighting, and Fire and Psychic-type Pokemon take half damage from it.

well all types have their crappy pokemon. Of course I would never use a Furret, but I would use Snorlax, Regigigas, and Blissey and so on.
    And just slapping fairy type on furret won't automatically make him a dragon killer. I thought we all knew better by now that the typing doesn't instantly make a pokemon great, that is determined by stats, movepool, and abilities
    I know it won't turn him into a complete dragon killer, but it will still have some leverage over them. Giving a pokemon Fairy type will also probably boost their stats, give them a wider movepool, and a new ability. I think Fairy type has a lot of potential to make some pokemon a lot better.
    Latest Shiny!

I know it won't turn him into a complete dragon killer, but it will still have some leverage over them. Giving a pokemon Fairy type will also probably boost their stats, give them a wider movepool, and a new ability. I think Fairy type has a lot of potential to make some pokemon a lot better.
    Eh I wouldn't say that. I mean look at magneton.
    And why would giving it an added typing boost it's stats? Or change it's abilities for that matter. Gardevoir already has 3 abilities as well as Azumarill

Page 637 of 919 FirstFirst ... 537587627633634635636637638639640641647687737 ... LastLast