View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 640 of 907 FirstFirst ... 540590630636637638639640641642643644650690740 ... LastLast
Results 15,976 to 16,000 of 22659

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    ohmigosh the new pokemon.

Talonflame sounds absolutely lame to me, but the artwork looks amazing O_O
    Clauncher is probably my favorite. It looks so *no feelings attached* adorable and ferocious. All at the same time. Noivern is also really cool. I suppose Naruto is a good anime. I personally think hte manga is a lot better though.
    Clauncher is pretty cool. I LOVE Talonflame though. It just went from #fletchlingnation to #fletchlingandtalonflamenation in my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    It does a bit, yes. I changed my Avatar to Fletchling.

Right, do I make a new OU team or stick to the one I've got?
    Heh-hem. I think there may be a conflict mister!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I'm having trouble with defensive rock type pokemon like Bastiodon. Any ideas on what I should use?

Operation Contrary Ho-Oh is a success!

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ba...kmons-34238337

Quote Originally Posted by Zidshinsin View Post

Nice battle! So I decided to watch Deathnote! will start it after I finish Elfen Leid ( My cousins making me watch it _
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by Zidshinsin View Post

What. the. hell. So that's balanced hackmons o_o
    And another tourney is coming up? Whoa, we're progressing pretty fast. WHERES GENOSECTARCEUS?!
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Oh balls. Snivy is banned again.

Everyone is hating on Talonflame's name. It's making me sad since I freaking love Fletchling/Talonflame!
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Everyone is hating on Talonflame's name. It's making me sad since I freaking love Fletchling/Talonflame!
    I don't understand the hate on his name TBQH.
    There is no way it is worse than Seel

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I don't understand the hate on his name TBQH.
    There is no way it is worse than Seel
    Hey man! Since you won your battle do you want to do the final battle now?
    Latest Shiny!

Here's my team guys. Please only post in that thread if you have something to say.

Yveltal I don't see anything wrong with the name Seel. Talonflame is just awful as a name though. It's literally to words put next to each other, and I know you'll try to think of another example where it's just two words stuck next to each other, but those other ones sound right. Talonflame does not sound right.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Here's my team guys. Please only post in that thread if you have something to say.

Yveltal I don't see anything wrong with the name Seel. Talonflame is just awful as a name though. It's literally to words put next to each other, and I know you'll try to think of another example where it's just two words stuck next to each other, but those other ones sound right. Talonflame does not sound right.
    You can't tell me, that there is no Pokemon name worse than Talonflame. In all honesty, he sounds like a badass

He sounds like something out of an Eragon parody.

My team isn't doing that great... Altaria is amazing, though. Smogon is being extremely laggy.

Talonflame is bad though. They could have called him flontame or something.

And snivy is banned again. No one to help me make my team. Oh well.
    Suggestions anyone? Duosion, zweilious, sawk and emolga. Any pokemon suggestions?

In Talonflame's defense...try and think of a creative way to combine "talon" and "flame". It's hard.

Flontame i said at the end of my last post.
    Its scrambled up a bit and some letters have doubled
    or talame could work idk.

ohmigosh did you guys hear about the CoroCoro leaks? They are actually true, thanks to Shofu. He was invited to a Q/A for X/Y, and he made a video about it. Apparently the butterfly Poke has two pre-evos, like Butterfree's. There is also a new Fire/Normal Type that resembles a tiger, learning the new move Battle Cry, which has the exact same effect as Growl lol.

Shofu also randomly mentioned how badass Brave Bird looks in the game.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I'm actually considering getting a 3DS now. All these new Pokemon look awesome.

Should I keep doing my complete pokedex quest in HG or my sapphire run through?

Sig under construction

Quote Originally Posted by Da_bomb.com View Post

Finish the Pokedex in HG! I am currently trying to complete my Pokedexx in White 2 not going well considering I lost my case with all of my Pokemon games except Soul Silver. FML.
    Latest Shiny!

I know right! Talonflame sounds like one of my crappy nicknames. Most of my Pokemon nicknames are two words stuck together.
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra

In Talonflame's defense...try and think of a creative way to combine "talon" and "flame". It's hard.
    Member Shneak made an even more creative name, honestly. He called it Flawk. I give him a lot of props for that.
    In Talonflame's defense we still have Pokémon like Voltorb and Ninetails which are pretty darn unimpressive.

Hi guys I'm back for a bit, and I'm here to take one request from anyone here on my competitive speculation on one of the new Pokémon revealed.

And remember when I said quadruple battles may become a mechanic in X&Y? I saw the Horde announcement and wondered, "What sorcery is this?!?!?!"
    I take that back now! Really, I do!

Quote Originally Posted by Da_bomb.com View Post

Getting a 3DS is totally worth it. One of the best gaming systems ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Member Shneak made an even more creative name, honestly. He called it Flawk. I give him a lot of props for that.
    In Talonflame's defense we still have Pokémon like Voltorb and Ninetails which are pretty darn unimpressive.

Hi guys I'm back for a bit, and I'm here to take one request from anyone here on my competitive speculation on one of the new Pokémon revealed.

And remember when I said quadruple battles may become a mechanic in X&Y? I saw the Horde announcement and wondered, "What sorcery is this?!?!?!"
    I take that back now! Really, I do!
    Flawk sounds waaaaay too much like Sawk for my liking. I'm not being picky on purpose I'm truly stating my opinion. And I think the whole "Horde" mechanic could be interesting although Sky Battles is what I'm really looking forward to. My Talonflame up there flying around using Flame Charge and Brave Bird!

Sky Battles seem awesome!!! Horde battles seem awesome as well.

Skrelp is my favorite Gen 6 pokemon.
    Latest Shiny!

And I think the whole "Horde" mechanic could be interesting although Sky Battles is what I'm really looking forward to. My Talonflame up there flying around using Flame Charge and Brave Bird!
    Yes, yes, YES! I fangasmed when I saw Talonflame using Brave Bird on Noctowl. Such beatiful graphics! Talonflame will be a boss Fire/Flying type! Hopefully it turns out like Volcorona and has a giant movepool, but also strong attacks stats!

Quote Originally Posted by Will5iam View Post
    Sky Battles seem awesome!!! Horde battles seem awesome as well.

Skrelp is my favorite Gen 6 pokemon.
    Mine as well! I don't know, but I can't help but find Skrelp really cool! It's so original, too, because most people were expecting some unheard of deep sea creatures this gen, but Skrelp is a complete boss and looks pretty creative for a Poison type. I hope Skrelp evolves into some kind of hentai-ish kelp plant. (No slashes, no shame)

congrats on winning the normal tourney, and our FIRST COMPLETED TOURNEY after how long?, anyway heres my post from the tourney thread incase some of you dont look at it. it regards the weather type tourney that was floating around

We can get someone to make a THT badge case, once we start enough tournies, anyway, weve been discussing a weather based one.

here's my idea, please change and make improvements where necessary:

Format: League
    Point: W - 3pts, D - 1pt, L - 0pts
    Rules: You must make 4 teams, once for each wetaher condition, each tam must be used at least once (can changed based on matches played), and it must have one of the following:
    Uber
    OU
    UU
    RU
    NU
    NFE

Its just a bo1. it would be singles, although we could make a doubles match in at some point. (it does sound like a lot of work but it does sound fun)

Prize: Bade of some sort, maybe your favourite weather inducing pokemon?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    congrats on winning the normal tourney, and our FIRST COMPLETED TOURNEY after how long?, anyway heres my post from the tourney thread incase some of you dont look at it. it regards the weather type tourney that was floating around

We can get someone to make a THT badge case, once we start enough tournies, anyway, weve been discussing a weather based one.

here's my idea, please change and make improvements where necessary:

Format: League
    Point: W - 3pts, D - 1pt, L - 0pts
    Rules: You must make 4 teams, once for each wetaher condition, each tam must be used at least once (can changed based on matches played), and it must have one of the following:
    Uber
    OU
    UU
    RU
    NU
    NFE

Its just a bo1. it would be singles, although we could make a doubles match in at some point. (it does sound like a lot of work but it does sound fun)

Prize: Bade of some sort, maybe your favourite weather inducing pokemon?
    NFE is not fully Evolved right? I think I'm gonna sit this one out because weather is not my type of battle
    Latest Shiny!

I like the idea of a NFE tourney. NU has really opened my eyes to good NFEs.

Page 640 of 907 FirstFirst ... 540590630636637638639640641642643644650690740 ... LastLast