View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 651 of 890 FirstFirst ... 551601641647648649650651652653654655661701751 ... LastLast
Results 16,251 to 16,275 of 22228

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Maybe. I assumed the Weak Armor because of the fact that this Pokémon is a sword and scabbard, Sturdy because most resilient Steel types carry that move and Analytic because I was looking at something to do with analysts. But oh well.

I want to make a new team for some tier, but I can't because Smogon isn't active. Shame.

Monorpale? I like it. Although as whatsitsname said, it'll be pretty much useless without Levitate. I think it'll end up having high attack (due to its sword shape), defence (steel type.) and HP (not sure why, but I can just tell) and low special attack and defence. It's speed stat pretty much won't exist. I think its likely that Monorpale will have a new 6th Gen ability, maybe something like Weak Armour but lowering and raising different stats (maybe it could lower special defense and raise attack? Not sure, but it could work well).

HI GUYS!!!
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047

Maybe it'll have an ability where it uses a signature move (which we don't know yet, but I'd hope it's like Iron Defence- where Monorpale enters it's scabbard and doubles it's defence) which when it uses the move it doubles it's Attack. That'd be insane. Maybe it'll have 2 formes - Scabbard (Defensive) and Sword (Offensive) formes. Like Meleotta, where it uses a move and it's offenses are all switched. It could have decent stats, like:

105 HP
    90 Atk
    120 Def
    90 SpA
    120 SpD
    85 Spe
    = 510 Stats total

So this move I was speculating could switch it's offenses and defences (so in Sword mode, it has 120 base Attack and Special Attack, but only 90 Defence and Special Defence (and vice versa with Scabbard mode). Just speculation.

I'll be doing a Solo challenge soon. Where you use only One Pokémon throughout an entire game. No clue what Pokémon as of yet, but this'll be in HG or Black 2.

So has anyone preordered X or Y?

Sig under construction

Jesus that thing is ugly.

Thanks for the suggestions on Tran, I think I'm gonna finally go with Lava Plune, Roar, Toxic, and Stealth Rocks.

Jesus that thing is beautiful.

No, im not kidding. A SWORD POKEMON? THAT IS 100% ORIGINAL. FINALLY.

Just looking at the typing, it would probably have good synergy with Hydreigon.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

As soon as I get back on, activity rises...

~ I haven't started my solo challenge yet.
    ~ I want to make a new competitive team, but I think Smogon's still offline.
    ~ I'm probably going to play Skyrim soon.

I'll be using this monstrosity in my HG game, to go all the way to beating Red (may do this in Black/Black 2 as well):

StagPrince the Heracross (M)
    Nature: Unknown
    Trait: Guts/Swarm
    ~ Close Combat
    ~ Megahorn
    ~ Stone Edge/Rock Slide
    ~ Swords Dance/Night Slash/Aerial Ace

This might be put on hold though, as I'm considering a Monotype on LG, and a normal runthrough on a game (LeafGreen or Platinum). Might just got for the Monotype though.

Now I'll just go through each team.
    Type: Water
    Team:
    Blastoise
    Vaporeon
    Starmie
    Poliwrath
    Kabutops/Omastar
    Lapras

Platinum:
    Infernape
    Staraptor
    Gastrodon
    Leafeon
    Weavile
    Azelf

LeafGreen:
    Charizard
    Raichu
    Victreebel
    Vaporeon
    Hitmonchan
    Snorlax
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 5th July 2013 at 5:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Da_bomb.com View Post
    So has anyone preordered X or Y?
    I bought a reservation card at Target which is about the same as preordering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyler 99 View Post
    Jesus that thing is ugly.

Thanks for the suggestions on Tran, I think I'm gonna finally go with Lava Plune, Roar, Toxic, and Stealth Rocks.
    YES! Finally, someone agrees that Monorpale (sp?) sucks! I hate the thing so much. And I've never hated a Pokémon more. I mean, I usually give everything a chance but this piece of crap? Uh-uh. No....

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post

~ I haven't started my solo challenge yet.
    ~ I want to make a new competitive team, but I think Smogon's still offline.
    ~ I'm probably going to play Skyrim soon.

I'll be using this monstrosity in my HG game, to go all the way to beating Red (may do this in Black/Black 2 as well):

StagPrince the Heracross (M)
    Nature: Unknown
    Trait: Guts/Swarm
    ~ Close Combat
    ~ Megahorn
    ~ Stone Edge/Rock Slide
    ~ Swords Dance/Night Slash/Aerial Ace

This might be put on hold though, as I'm considering a Monotype on LG, and a normal runthrough on a game (LeafGreen or Platinum). Might just got for the Monotype though.

Now I'll just go through each team.
    Type: Water
    Team:
    Blastoise
    Vaporeon
    Starmie
    Poliwrath
    Kabutops/Omastar
    Lapras

Platinum:
    Infernape
    Staraptor
    Gastrodon
    Leafeon
    Weavile
    Azelf

LeafGreen:
    Charizard
    Raichu
    Victreebel
    Vaporeon
    Hitmonchan
    Snorlax
    Oh my god. Yes, use Heracross. Heracross is, as most of you know, my favorite Pokémon ever to be created.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I didn't know that. I do now though. Falkner will be hard (Flying types are 4x Super Effective) but the going will get easier (Will and Sabrina, Blaine and Blue will be awful, as they're the types Heracross is weak against).

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    YES! Finally, someone agrees that Monorpale (sp?) sucks! I hate the thing so much. And I've never hated a Pokémon more. I mean, I usually give everything a chance but this piece of crap? Uh-uh. No....
    I'll remember that once it becomes one of the best Pokemon in the metagame, and you're dying to use it

I honestly love it. It looks a lot like the Ultima Weapon.

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I'll remember that once it becomes one of the best Pokemon in the metagame, and you're dying to use it

Agreed, it is refreshing seeing new pokemon designs. I totally want to put it on my team :3
    White 2 Friend Code: 2280-5933-8307

when i see people say their favourite pokemon is something other than a cute baby or a massive powerhouse competitively, i always wonder why, for example if someone says my fav. pkmn is piloswine =, i just wander why, but i thinks its cool liking a pokemon because of some backstory. espeon got a bit boring for me and i moved to crawdaunt, that thing is a monster, but then i used it in black 2, which is a monster on my team, but my team has 4 weaknesses to fighting, and crawdaunts defences are lackluster, and i tried to thing of pokemon i have a somewhat good connection to. then i remembered haunter. when i used to do spriting, it was the best thing ever. the hands and spikes were amazingly useful, and then i remembered using one in my 2nd or 3rd diamond, but not having anyone to trade with, so i beat the elite 4 with a haunter. i now proclaim my new favourite pokemon to be haunter!

oh, and this is awesome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwz7bt1muXc

Quote Originally Posted by nickabc725 View Post
    Agreed, it is refreshing seeing new pokemon designs. I totally want to put it on my team :3
    Haha yeah I am running out of slots for Pokemon that I want to use >.>
    Besides, it's design can be no worse than Electrode. I mean it's a ball for christ sake!

Ask me stupid stuff

Nope, I will never use it. Everyone, please remember this day. The day that I promised that I'd never ever use Monorpale or whatever the hell its called.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    when i see people say their favourite pokemon is something other than a cute baby or a massive powerhouse competitively, i always wonder why, for example if someone says my fav. pkmn is piloswine =, i just wander why, but i thinks its cool liking a pokemon because of some backstory. espeon got a bit boring for me and i moved to crawdaunt, that thing is a monster, but then i used it in black 2, which is a monster on my team, but my team has 4 weaknesses to fighting, and crawdaunts defences are lackluster, and i tried to thing of pokemon i have a somewhat good connection to. then i remembered haunter. when i used to do spriting, it was the best thing ever. the hands and spikes were amazingly useful, and then i remembered using one in my 2nd or 3rd diamond, but not having anyone to trade with, so i beat the elite 4 with a haunter. i now proclaim my new favourite pokemon to be haunter!

oh, and this is awesome http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwz7bt1muXc
    Haunter is cool. And I remember when you used to have Espeon as your avi. I think that's when THT first started. So long ago.....
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Nope, I will never use it. Everyone, please remember this day. The day that I promised that I'd never ever use Monorpale or whatever the hell its called.

Haunter is cool. And I remember when you used to have Espeon as your avi. I think that's when THT first started. So long ago.....
    Your quote will be saved then just in case I ever see you using one
    I mean, what if he is like better than Scizor, Blissey, or ever Arceus???!?!

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post

I think it was me
    Anyways, what game should I get for my new 3DS? I would like animal crossing but I can only afford one game and I don't want it to be a waiting game. I'm thinking a PMD game or Kid Icarus Uprising. Thoughts?

Edit: Check out skotein's lavender town remix. I you go to his YouTube channel (Pokemon reorchestrated) and the most recent is a lavender town remix. It's awesome
    Last edited by Da_bomb.com; 6th July 2013 at 3:18 AM.

Sig under construction

Anyways, what game should I get for my new 3DS? I would like animal crossing but I can only afford one game and I don't want it to be a waiting game. I'm thinking a PMD game or Kid Icarus Uprising. Thoughts?
    Get Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance. Honestly the best game I have played in a long time.

Ask me stupid stuff

Honedge (English name of Monorpale) will never be better than Arceus, but probably be at the same level in offensive qualities as Scizor.
    And when will Heracross get an evo?! I want to use Eviolite Heracross and be a serial killer on Pokemon showdown!

Speaking of which, why is Smogon so weak against hacks and why can't they repair the site fast? It's been at least three days.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Quote Originally Posted by GenosectArceus View Post
    Honedge (English name of Monorpale) will never be better than Arceus, but probably be at the same level in offensive qualities as Scizor.
    And when will Heracross get an evo?! I want to use Eviolite Heracross and be a serial killer on Pokemon showdown!

Speaking of which, why is Smogon so weak against hacks and why can't they repair the site fast? It's been at least three days.
    IKR. I think they got hacked a bit more...severely. AND NO HUDSONN. Honedge is osm. Believe it.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Why can't we agree to disagree on Pokémon? I hate Talonflame because of it's name and it's typing. Hudson hates Honedge for its aesthetics (sorry that's all I know that you hate about it).

Can we move on?
    Ninja Eevee, public announcement: I need your feedback on the PM I sent you. It's guild stuffz so if you could tell me what you think about the table, that'd be great.
    Looking for:
    - 5-6 IV Beldum Family Member (Non-English)
    - HA Fletchling Family Member
    - Drifloon Family Member (Non-English)

Please do save my quote. Idk what it is but Honedge just bothers me.

Edit: Check out skotein's lavender town remix. I you go to his YouTube channel (Pokemon reorchestrated) and the most recent is a lavender town remix. It's awesome
    Definitely Kid Icarus. Ad I have to disagree with Yveltal, I thought Kingdom Hearts DDD was absolutely terrible. One of the most overcomplicated, boring games I've ever played.

I really don't think Honedge will be that great. If I had to guess I'd say it's really similar to Cryogonal.

KID ICARUS FTW

Oh and only get Kingdom Hearts DDD if you're a KH fan. If you're not, it won't make any bloody sense.
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Does anyone else wish Quagsire was better competitively? I've always wanted to use him in OU (or at least UU) but he's horribly outclassed by everything. Needs better defenses and Sap Sipper.

He's actually really decent with unaware, but that's just my opinion...
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Page 651 of 890 FirstFirst ... 551601641647648649650651652653654655661701751 ... LastLast