View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 669 of 860 FirstFirst ... 569619659665666667668669670671672673679719769 ... LastLast
Results 16,701 to 16,725 of 21480

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    So my dad is taking me to Walmart (a store that I despise) but he says he'll get me a game or something. Should I get Pokemon Conquest or KI:U since Skyler has been trying to get me into that forever.
    Get Pokemon Conquest, I absolutely loved that game. Also, make sure you evolve your eevee into a Vaporeon, Vaporeon is amazing in that game

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

They didn't have Conquest or KI:U so I had to get PMD: GTI. I don't have high hopes for the game but it'll be good I'm hoping. My character is an Axew named Hudsonn and my partner is an Oshawott named Owen. I just got to the part where Owen buys the Paradise
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Well well well, happy birthday Hudsonn.

I won't be making a Hail team. Too complicated. I'll figure something out. I'm smart, see. I've been playing Skyrim. Levelling Conjuration from Talvas is ridiculously hard. He won't level you up,so you have to repeatedly Sneak Attack/Soul Trap him, just to level up. This'll probably give you a bounty if you're not careful.

Sir Galahad/Fallen Icarus has set me a challenge:

Create an OU team, then ladder to the top 10.

Which I will attempt. Just need to make an OU team. Maybe around Scizor. I'll be ridding myself of ALL MY PREVIOUS TEAMS. Nothing to hold me back. Everything is new. Restart.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 23rd July 2013 at 6:30 PM.

I just finished watching ALL of deathnote again. i feel a sense of emptiness now knowing that im going to have to change my schedule from the normal watching 8 episodes a day that ive been doing recently. although, i was browsing youtube and a week ago and accidently clicked on a video about drawing manga. i carried on watching and now ive watched most his manga videos and im inspired to make my own manga. since creative and original story lines arent my thing, i was considering making pokemon fan fiction manga. ill bring more news based on decisions i make on this
    Last edited by Ninja Eevee; 24th July 2013 at 10:50 AM.

Uh huh.

My base Pokémon is Choice Band Scizor, for my OU team.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!

.....sorry. I felt that was appropriate.
    Happy Birthday ^o^

And yes, I like CB Scizor

A core of Scizor/Rotom-W/Landorus would be nice.

And uh, Huddy, heres a message from Contrail/KOTS

"Hey guys, Contrail from The Battling Corporation is hosting a huge tournament. I've been asked to help spread the word. Take a look and see if you're interested in joining. Just click the URL below to get to the thread and check it out!

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...rebii-Conquest

^^Apparently there was a PM in your inbox.
    Last edited by justinjiaxinghu; 24th July 2013 at 6:13 AM.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Looks interesting. I'm not going to enter though. Thinking about running another THT tournament, after the current one (whichever that was).

Scizor @ Choice Band
    Technician
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
    Adamant Nature
    - Bullet Punch
    - U- Turn
    - Superpower
    - Pursuit

This has got to be one of the most threatening Pokémon in the game. In my old Deoxys- D OU team, this thing was also my base. It guaranteed me at least one Pokémon down, even those that resist Bullet Punch were put into range where another Pokémon could finish it off. It won me games. Bullet Punch is STAB, boosted by Technician, and is a priority attack. It dents even some of the best physical walls that aren't resistant to Steel (like Hippowdon and Donphan). For when Pokémon that can take Scizor's hits comes in, and we're not locked into another move, then U- Turn is there to gain momentum and switch into an appropriate counter. It's also STAB. Superpower is used for beating Steel types up, such as opposing Scizor. Pursuit makes Scizor a great Latios/Latias check. It's further boosted by Technician, like Bullet Punch. Superpower isn't, but it deals 120 base damage, which is boosted by Choice Band.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 24th July 2013 at 4:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Looks interesting. I'm not going to enter though. Thinking about running another THT tournament, after the current one (whichever that was).

Scizor @ Choice Band
    Technician
    Adamant Nature
    - Bullet Punch
    - U- Turn
    - Superpower
    - Pursuit

This has got to be one of the most threatening Pokémon in the game. In my old Deoxys- D OU team, this thing was also my base. It guaranteed me at least one Pokémon down, even those that resist Bullet Punch were put into range where another Pokémon could finish it off. It won me games. Bullet Punch is STAB, boosted by Technician, and is a priority attack. It dents even some of the best physical walls that aren't resistant to Steel (like Hippowdon and Donphan). For when Pokémon that can take Scizor's hits comes in, and we're not locked into another move, then U- Turn is there to gain momentum and switch into an appropriate counter. It's also STAB. Superpower is used for beating Steel types up, such as opposing Scizor. Pursuit makes Scizor a great Latios/Latias check. It's further boosted by Technician, like Bullet Punch. Superpower isn't, but it deals 120 base damage, which is boosted by Choice Band.
    For that team, I recommend you add in a Kingdra, so you can U-Turn on a fire type into a quarter resisted attack with Kingdra

Ask me stupid stuff

^wanna battle in 5min?

Oh and guys I beat Misty in my second try!
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by The Exalt View Post
    ^wanna battle in 5min?
    Yeah sure thing, I wanna make a team real quick though. It's a team I have been itching to try

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Yeah sure thing, I wanna make a team real quick though. It's a team I have been itching to try
    Gotcha rememberer it's an OU battle
    Latest Shiny!

Showdown's server is shutting down for some reason :/ battles can't be started right now

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Showdown's server is shutting down for some reason :/ battles can't be started right now
    I know :/ Hopefully we can get our battle in
    Latest Shiny!

Send me the link guys! I'd like to see it.

Why Kingdra? For a 4x resistance to Fire? Whilst the 2 do have good synergy (Scizor being able to beat Dragons, with Kingdra taking on Fire types), I think I'd have better use with other Water types in OU. Still, it's worth an idea, and I'm actually going to look at it.

Send me the link guys! I'd like to see it.

Why Kingdra? For a 4x resistance to Fire? Whilst the 2 do have good synergy (Scizor being able to beat Dragons, with Kingdra taking on Fire types), I think I'd have better use with other Water types in OU. Still, it's worth an idea, and I'm actually going to look at it.
    Idk, just a thought. Heatran might be something to look into as well. Scizor, Heatran, and Ludicolo have great synergy.

Ask me stupid stuff

Yep. Anything that resists Fire is a good partner for Scizor. It appreciates VoltTurn (although not necessary), Rapid Spin/Magic Bounce (for no hazards on it's field) and it's own entry hazards. Plus a Fire resist would be lovely. Rotom- W forms VoltTurn, Starmie spins, Heatran sets up Stealth Rock, etc. I won't use all 3 though.

I just made a Sand Team and I wanted to know what you guys think:

Tyranitar
    Sand Veil @ Leftovers
    -Curse
    -Pursuit
    -Aqua Tail
    -Stone Edge
    Trait: Careful
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD

Golurk
    Iron Fist @ Leftovers
    -Stealth Rock
    -Ice Punch
    -Shadow Punch
    -Earthquake
    Trait: Adamant
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD

Gastrodon
    Storm Drain @ Leftovers
    -Earth Power
    -Scald
    -Toxic
    -Recover
    Trait: Calm
    EVs: 252 HP / 84 Def / 172 SpD

Heatran
    Flash Fire @ Leftovers
    -Lava Plume
    -Protect
    -Toxic
    -Roar
    Trait: Calm
    EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 SpD

Skarmory
    Sturdy @ Leftovers
    -Spikes
    -Roost
    -Whirlwind
    -Brave Bird
    Trait: Impish
    EVs: 224 HP / 252 Def / 32 Spe

Omastar
    Shell Armor @ Leftovers
    -Scald
    -Ice Beam
    -Toxic Spikes
    -Earth Power
    Trait: Bold
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

I am considering using Aerodactyl instead of Omastar. Thoughts?

Ask me stupid stuff

Looks good. Quite stall-ish isn't it? I've never tried Stall. Don't know why. Why run Aerodactyl? I don't see any benefits from running it over Omastar.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 24th July 2013 at 4:49 PM.

Mainly because it gets OHKO'd by giga drain. Actually, I am thinking of running a Terrakion over Omastar >.>
    And of course it's stall, that's my specialty

Ask me stupid stuff

It is. Terrakion is good I guess, but I'd go Omastar for the 3 Physical/3 Special attacking sides. Plus Omastar is awesome. Giga Drain will always 0HKO. It's a Rock/Water. That's what Heatran and Skarmory are there for.

It's between Life Orb Starmie and Bulky Rotom- W. Which one shall I use with Scizor?

It is. Terrakion is good I guess, but I'd go Omastar for the 3 Physical/3 Special attacking sides. Plus Omastar is awesome. Giga Drain will always 0HKO. It's a Rock/Water. That's what Heatran and Skarmory are there for.

It's between Life Orb Starmie and Bulky Rotom- W. Which one shall I use with Scizor?
    Personally I would go for the bulk :P I even use a bulky Scizor, so I would go for the Rotom.

True true. I guess I will have to run my team and see how it works out. Replays to follow

Scratch that last remark, showdown's battle server just went down again -_-
    Last edited by Yveltal96; 24th July 2013 at 4:53 PM.

Ask me stupid stuff

Coolio. Thank you!

Scizor @ Choice Band
    Technician
    Adamant Nature
    - Bullet Punch
    - U- Turn
    - Superpower
    - Pursuit

Rotom- W @ Leftovers
    Levitate
    EVs: 232 HP / 56 SpA / 220 Spe
    Modest Nature
    - Volt Switch
    - Hydro Pump
    - Will 'O Wisp
    - Pain Split

This is the Bulky Rotom- W. Not completely defensive, not completely offensive. It and Scizor have perfect synergy (Rotom removing Jellicent and Heatran and Gliscor, Scizor beating Grass and Dragon types). Volt Switch with Scizor's U- Turn makes VoltTurn, which is highly annoying but great fun. Hydro Pump is decent Water STAB, which can break through quite a few Pokémon, such as Gliscor and Hippowdon. Will' O Wisp burns the opponent, meaning Physical attacks won't do half as much. Pain Split is some form of recovery, which works with Rotom's low HP.

Ughhh!! PS is still down!! I really need to test my tourney team some more!!!!!!!!
    Latest Shiny!

I haven't tested my tourney team, because I don't care if I win or lose.

I'm unsure how to proceed with my current OU Team. Apparently Landorus/Scizor/Rotom- W makes a good offensive core, with Landorus setting up hazards and having that extra U- Turn. Might be worth looking at. But then what? I'd like a spinner, although Magic Bounce is pretty cool (plus Xatu gets U- Turn).

I'll be continuing Platinum and probably LeafGreen tonight. I'd like to beat Surge in LG, and I'd like to be in Celestic Town/Canalave City in Platinum.

I've decided my Vampire Necro-Archer is more of a Witchhunter. In fact, it is a witchhunter, because they use ranged weapons and they also use magic against opposing witches (eg. Bound Bow). Can't wait for Conjure Boneman/Mistman/Wrathman.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 24th July 2013 at 6:54 PM.

I haven't tested my tourney team, because I don't care if I win or lose.

I'm unsure how to proceed with my current OU Team. Apparently Landorus/Scizor/Rotom- W makes a good offensive core, with Landorus setting up hazards and having that extra U- Turn. Might be worth looking at. But then what? I'd like a spinner, although Magic Bounce is pretty cool (plus Xatu gets U- Turn).

I'll be continuing Platinum and probably LeafGreen tonight. I'd like to beat Surge in LG, and I'd like to be in Celestic Town/Canalave City in Platinum.
    I'm talking about KOTS' tourney. Go with Donphan!!
    Latest Shiny!

Page 669 of 860 FirstFirst ... 569619659665666667668669670671672673679719769 ... LastLast