View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 674 of 860 FirstFirst ... 574624664670671672673674675676677678684724774 ... LastLast
Results 16,826 to 16,850 of 21479

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

And the team is finished

Amoonguss
    Regenerator @ Black Sludge
    -Clear Smog
    -Giga Drain
    -Spore
    -Hidden Power Fire
    Trait: Calm
    EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 52 SpA / 116 SpD

Alomomola
    Regenerator @ Leftovers
    -Wish
    -Toxic
    -Protect
    -Waterfall
    Trait: Impish
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def

Audino
    Regenerator @ Leftovers
    -Heal Bell
    -Protect
    -Toxic
    -Wish
    Trait: Calm
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD

Crustle
    Sturdy @ Leftovers
    -Spikes
    -Stealth Rock
    -Stone Edge
    -X-Scissor
    EVs: 224 HP / 252 Def / 32 SpD

Medicham
    Pure Power @ Choice Scarf
    -Trick
    -High Jump Kick
    -Psycho Cut
    -Thunderpunch
    Trait: Adamant
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Sandslash
    Sand Rush @ Leftovers
    -Rapid Spin
    -Swords Dance
    -Stone Edge
    -Earthquake
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD

I went slightly more offensive with this team, but I think it balances out well. I love Medicham's ability, and because of Pure Power, he automatically starts out with 480 Atk stat

And one already bites the dust
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ru...ttest-41990930
    Last edited by Yveltal96; 30th July 2013 at 4:31 PM.

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Uh huh. Well, good luck to you. My RU team is pretty good so far. Might make it an RMT at a later date. Has anyone here ever made an RMT of a competitive team?

Username:xblader519
    PO name: blade
    Desired Division: sea serctor
    Favourite Pokemon: dusknoire
    i desire te position of advisor meaning that i can confirm wars and arrange them
    if i am active in another clan- i declare that i am not active there

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Uh huh. Well, good luck to you. My RU team is pretty good so far. Might make it an RMT at a later date. Has anyone here ever made an RMT of a competitive team?
    I just got a forfeit >.> http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ru...ttest-41990930

I hate it when that happens. What are you basing yours around?

Ask me stupid stuff

What do you mean, what am I basing it around? I have an RU team, which is what I'm using now lol. I'm not making a UU team yet.

Well I mean what is your RU team based around.

Anyone wanna see an Audino sweep?
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ru...ttest-41991411

Ask me stupid stuff

Oh, it's around Sceptile.

And great Audino sweep. My RU team is still going strong. I've had 3 losses to so many wins.

Quote Originally Posted by xblader519 View Post
    Username:xblader519
    PO name: blade
    Desired Division: sea serctor
    Favourite Pokemon: dusknoire
    i desire te position of advisor meaning that i can confirm wars and arrange them
    if i am active in another clan- i declare that i am not active there
    I'm sorry, are you already in a clan, or aren't you? If you are, you can't join this one. You're not allowed to be in 2 clans at once.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 30th July 2013 at 5:11 PM.

Almost the longest stall battle I have ever been in. Watch if you dare
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ru...ttest-41995102

Ask me stupid stuff

How many turns is it? I'm not patient enough to watch.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I was there during the time, under the name 'epically retarded'. And Snivy Trainer.

Right, my RU team has had a good long run, so now I can put it away and start a new team.

Oh, and Hudsonn: It's 110+ turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    How many turns is it? I'm not patient enough to watch.
    Right around 112 turns. My longest stall was 154 turns.

Ask me stupid stuff

Nice battle, I love Galvantula. I think I am going to make another uber team soon, but I haven't decided what kind of particular stall. I have already done a shuffler team, and a rather annoying NU/UU uber team

Lighhhht bulb.
    I am going to make a sun team for ubers with a chlorophyll venusaur, but instead of the expected growth set, I am going to do a subseeder set. Because of Chlorophyll he doesn't need prankster to make it work like whimsicott, also he is much bulkier than whimsicott with less weaknesses. Now to decide what other pokemon to put on the team.
    Last edited by Yveltal96; 30th July 2013 at 5:53 PM.

Ask me stupid stuff

Umm... Groudon?

Like Yveltal, I'll be making a new team. Maybe Ubers as well. Or UU. I want a team for each tier, so I've got Ubers, UU, NU and LC to do. My OU team is my Rain team and we can all see my RU team.

Well of course Groudon, I meant other Pokemon. As for Groudon, I am going to make him a Paradancer

Ask me stupid stuff

Sounds good. Which tier should I do Yveltal?

Hmmm I am thinking UU mainly due to the fact that Curse Umbreon is one of my favorite Pokemon in the tier, or you could do ubers. I really like the ubers as of late, since it is one of the more diverse tiers (IMO)

Ask me stupid stuff

UU and Ubers are both good tiers. I think I'll start small though, with UU. I want to try a Regenerator VoltTurn team. There's only one Pokemon which can do both- Meinshao.

Mienshao @ Life Orb
    Regenerator
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
    Naive Nature
    - High Jump Kick
    - U- Turn
    - Hidden Power {Ice}
    - Stone Edge

An all out attacker really. I think this works better than the Scarf set, as this set lures in and beats Gligar. High Jump kick hits harder than Heracross' Close Combat, and has a chance to 0HKO 252/252 Suicune with Stealth Rock. With Spikes too, this is guaranteed. U- Turn + Regenerator provides momentum, as well as a way for Mienshao to recover it's HP after an attack. HP Ice nails Gligar and Flygon who may try and come in to take a HJK (in Gligar's case). Stone Edge clips the wings of many Flying types, like Yanmega and Zapdos.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 30th July 2013 at 7:14 PM.

Hey, the Ace is back again. Work has kep me away from here ^^;

Also been kicking up some training for my pokes, I know have at least 6 lv 100s finally and getting more. I also found out gamefreak messed up biog time becauae I found out today that the girl who you can sell berries and other food stuff to gives you a huge 30,000 a piece for certain rare berries and with in 12 minutes or so, I am now a 3,000,000$ pokemon trainer. Stuff costs nothing to me XD So training has been a lot easier, though there are two flaws to this. 1. it takes forever to sell them all due to the stupid fact you have to sell her one item at a freakin time and the berries that sell for 30,000 take almost 4 or more days to fully mature... But hey, getting 3 mill or more is worth it, till the whole site shuts down for X & Y. Also took on the last tournament for BW II and fought 6 rounds, well 8 if you count the 2 disconnects from my opponents... I have a 3 Loses and 3 Wins, though the odd thing is, I lost 3 times and then I started winning. Also Kyogre with thunder is the best And a lot of folks were fight with full legendary teams. Though I did too, with the exception of my multi-scale Dragonite holding a Yache Berry. My Mewtwo did the best and took special attacks like they were nothing and Kyogre's water spout blew away anything at full health. Though I came across and odd team, the guy used Darkrai (Shiny), Thundurus (Shiny) and another legendary who was also shiny. But was odd was the fact he kept using thunder on all three, and when I sent out mewtwo against his darkrai, he just spammed thunder repeatly, of course I killed his darkrai with a foucs blast, but his lat pokemon was strong enough to finish off my mewtwo.

But what bugs me is, if all your pokes knew thunder, shouldn't you set up rain? Also why didn't he use a dark attack on my mewtwo from his darkai? It was almost like he didn't have a single dark move on him, which sounds really stupid. Still lost, but it was the fact two of my pokes were weak against thunder... But learn from your mistakes I guess. Also someone used hyper beam on me, it did a pretty good job on hitting my team hard, but that recharge is what got me the win ^^
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Wow, we're really inactive...

Anyway, hey RedAce! It has been a while! We've all fought idiots before. I battled a noob who used Ampharos and Gardevoir in Ubers. he also had Cloyster, Blaziken (without Speed Boost) and 2 other Pokemon I can't remember. they actually challenged me (no clue who they were though). Still beat them with a +6 Kabutops.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ru...ttest-42149724
    Really close match, but Sceptile pulls through for the win (plus Stone Edge missed).

I'm probably going to restart Skyrim again. I was going for the Knight/Paladin character archetype, but I changed my mind. My new character will be a thief/rogue. I'll steal stuff, and, if need be, assassinate characters. This is a moneymaking character.

EDIT: I'm level 14 now, with 77 in Pickpocket. I've only been to Riverwood and Whiterun. Lockpicking is 24, Speech 17, Sneak 29. One Handed 24. I need to train these skills (the Thieves Guild trains in all those skills bar One Handed). I'm currently searching for paralysis poison ingredients, so I can take my money back afterwards.

Now, I'm going to make a UU team. I might make a Stall team. You know, try new things and the like. Or maybe just go offensive. I don't know. Maybe stick back to my Regenerator cores, which I actually don't know where that would've gone. I don't know. Opinions?
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 31st July 2013 at 4:24 PM.

I always like it when I've used Stealth Rock and my opponent sends in Shedinja...

Hi, RedAce. Would those be the berries where it just says "can be sold to a maniac in Unova for the high price"? If so, then that may be the solution to my money worries if all I'm going to use my Black 2 cartridge for is hatching thousands of eggs...

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Dum de dum...

Skyrim character is level 19 (named The Grey Fox (reference to the leader of the Thieves Guild, whose known as the Grey Fox). Pickpocket is level 100, which makes it my first skill to hit 100 in any of my characters. It's nearly fully perked. I'm training in Speech and Lockpicking for now, and I've made 5000 gold. I've got half my inventory left to sell, and i've got a 500+ carry weight with equipment and perks all together.

Anyway, I'll make my UU team now. Probably not stall though.

Skarmory (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sturdy
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 224 HP / 252 Def / 32 SDef
    Impish Nature
    - Brave Bird
    - Spikes
    - Stealth Rock
    - Whirlwind

Jellicent (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Water Absorb
    EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spd
    Bold Nature
    - Scald
    - Will-O-Wisp
    - Recover
    - Taunt

Chansey (F) @ Eviolite
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
    Bold Nature
    - Wish
    - Protect
    - Toxic
    - Seismic Toss

Scizor (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Technician
    EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SDef
    - Bullet Punch
    - U-turn
    - Pursuit
    - Superpower

Starmie @ Life Orb
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Rapid Spin
    - Ice Beam
    - Surf
    - Thunderbolt

Volcarona (F) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Flame Body
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Modest Nature
    - Bug Buzz
    - Fiery Dance
    - Giga Drain
    - Quiver Dance

Hey guys! I need help with my OU team. Skarmory just doesn't seem to be pulling his own weight. Do you think I should replace him? I think I am gonna drop Jellicent and switch Chansey to Blissey.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Everyone's talking about competitive battling,
    And I'm just sittin' here typing on my iPod while driv-
    OH SHI-! <swerves>

Lolno, I'm just waiting for the GameStop event! Anyone else excited about it? Uber Wi-Fi team comin' up if I get all three (may make two since the synergy between Palkia and Giratina don't seem to work for me).

And I'm late on this, but Oorotto is definitely a Ghost type by the looks of the black figure underneath the tree trunk hide in the battle screenshot.
    It'll probably be out tomorrow, as well as another of my Competiive Speculation on it (maybe two since Grass/Ghost and Grass/Dark are being debated on it).
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Everyone's talking about competitive battling,
    And I'm just sittin' here typing on my iPod while driv-
    OH SHI-! <swerves>

Lolno, I'm just waiting for the GameStop event! Anyone else excited about it? Uber Wi-Fi team comin' up if I get all three (may make two since the synergy between Palkia and Giratina don't seem to work for me).

And I'm late on this, but Oorotto is definitely a Ghost type by the looks of the black figure underneath the tree trunk hide in the battle screenshot.
    It'll probably be out tomorrow, as well as another of my Competiive Speculation on it (maybe two since Grass/Ghost and Grass/Dark are being debated on it).
    I'll definitely be trying to get to that event. I'm thinking of using Oorotto on my team once I get Pokemon Y. I think it's cool

Also, does anybody have any tips on beating Chansey/Blissey when battling in OU?

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Page 674 of 860 FirstFirst ... 574624664670671672673674675676677678684724774 ... LastLast