View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 675 of 917 FirstFirst ... 575625665671672673674675676677678679685725775 ... LastLast
Results 16,851 to 16,875 of 22904

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Creamery Command hereby challenges The Hoenn Triangle to a war.

guys it's official, Kots has challanges us to a war. hes challanged us at the best time, we are in the prime of our team building craze. best battlers must assemble and win us a win (for once). i do not put myself forward, but i will be a sub if there arent enough people. i cant remember any of thr war team. i put snivy incharge of selecting people for now, as he knows competitive battling well, and battles lots of people here. assume its the usual 5v5 w/ 2 subs

Ill be a sub. But I do have a usable OU team on showdown (somewhere) if that helps. Yh I haven't done anything productive today so I'm gonna get out the laptop and go in showdown.

I like my NU team
    But I hate forfiters. He probably could have won. Hahahahaha
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nu-42392610

His rating compared to mine though XD it was like 500 higher.
    Last edited by Shade2000; 1st August 2013 at 6:57 PM.

these are the options weve been given by kots

5v5 simulaators (PO or PS)
    Standard Smogon rules
    Tier choices: (Your choice)
    Option 1: 5 OU
    Option 2: 3 OU, 1 Uber, 1 LC
    Option 3: 3 OU, 1 UU, 1 LC

Do we have any LC battlers? If not, choice 1 is like our only one.

Sadly, I'm not in the war team, so I can't be the Ubers dude *sigh*
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I never got too into LC, but I do enjoy using level one pokes to sweep in ubers such as FEAR aron and the dreaded cotonee

I've never tried to make an LC team properly. But I think it would be fun. I don't know all the rules and stuff so it's hard and half the Pokemon aren't actually allowed. It confuses me. But hey ho.

I never tried LC. The EV mechanics seem so hard to understand ugh.

And guys did you hear about the shiny Dialga/Palkia/Giratina distribution? Its available thought GameStop starting from September something. Sadly, I'm in China and theres no such thing as GameStop here. damn.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Wow, we're really inactive...

Anyway, hey RedAce! It has been a while! We've all fought idiots before. I battled a noob who used Ampharos and Gardevoir in Ubers. he also had Cloyster, Blaziken (without Speed Boost) and 2 other Pokemon I can't remember. they actually challenged me (no clue who they were though). Still beat them with a +6 Kabutops.
    I thought it was cool seeing some pokemon who had no reason being in a uber match, kinda shows creativeness and sometimes they can surprise you, but I still felt they guy wasn't thing giving his Darkrai no stab move and taking so much risky of thunder missing... But no matter, still have a even win/lose so, I'm happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    I always like it when I've used Stealth Rock and my opponent sends in Shedinja...

Hi, RedAce. Would those be the berries where it just says "can be sold to a maniac in Unova for the high price"? If so, then that may be the solution to my money worries if all I'm going to use my Black 2 cartridge for is hatching thousands of eggs...
    Here are the berries that sell for 30,000$ - Lansat, Starf, Enigma, Micle, Custap, Jaboca, and Rowap
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    I never tried LC. The EV mechanics seem so hard to understand ugh.

And guys did you hear about the shiny Dialga/Palkia/Giratina distribution? Its available thought GameStop starting from September something. Sadly, I'm in China and theres no such thing as GameStop here. damn.
    Yeah I've heard of it. It sounds really cool and I would love to get my hands on any of those, especially giratin because i don't have one anyway. But sadly there's not gamestops in England either so I won't be getting any

Hi RedAce! Good to see you!

Well, I'm in on this war. Sounds fun. Maybe we'll win this time. I've got 2 teams, my Rain team and my original Deoxys D team.

I've done LC before. It's a hard tier. Really hard. I got hammered (me!) pretty quick. Chinchou and Mienfoo are prominent Pokemon, and the only 2 permanent weathers in the tier are Hail and Sand. Which is why Drilbur is so common as well. Might have to go back to LC. After UU, NU and Ubers.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 2nd August 2013 at 4:13 PM.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-42573785

I hate Forfeits, but an awesome Conkeldurr sweep.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Great match The Exalt!

My Deoxys D team hasn't been doing too great, but hey ho. I can't use Deoxys D, my main strong point about the team. I've subbed it with Gliscor, which is a decent substitute.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 2nd August 2013 at 6:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    Creamery Command hereby challenges The Hoenn Triangle to a war.

guys it's official, Kots has challanges us to a war. hes challanged us at the best time, we are in the prime of our team building craze. best battlers must assemble and win us a win (for once). i do not put myself forward, but i will be a sub if there arent enough people. i cant remember any of thr war team. i put snivy incharge of selecting people for now, as he knows competitive battling well, and battles lots of people here. assume its the usual 5v5 w/ 2 subs
    Creamery Command challenging us?
    Is it PS based? Who's on the war team? I'll be away from all of my PS team roster data but will still be able to contact you guys on vacation.

Last edited by The Exalt; 2nd August 2013 at 10:05 PM.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Oh hey, I heard we're going to have a war.

Count me in, yes?
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Hey guys! I'm back!

I kinda went off of pokemon for a while, and so this site etc, but I'm back on track!

I'm gonna be restarting White 2, any recommendations on teams?

and you can count me in the war, if it is happening XD

Credit goes to Shade2000 for this amazing banner!!

Friend Codes:

White: 3783 6019 7192
    3DS: 1719 4033 7064

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

Quote Originally Posted by Klinklang_1024 View Post
    Hey guys! I'm back!

I kinda went off of pokemon for a while, and so this site etc, but I'm back on track!

I found Weezing to be surprisingly useful when going through Black 2.

And, RedAce, I don't have any of those, but I seem to have an abundance of Rabuta and Nomel berries.... I suppose they'll tide me over until X and Y come out and I can make some more money.

It's strange, actually, because usually when I play through Pokemon games, I hardly spend any money at all... what about you guys?

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Quote Originally Posted by Klinklang_1024 View Post
    Hey guys! I'm back!

Welcome back bruh! Eh on W2 maybe use the Braviary you can find on Mondays! Its quite a beast in-game imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    I found Weezing to be surprisingly useful when going through Black 2.

And, RedAce, I don't have any of those, but I seem to have an abundance of Rabuta and Nomel berries.... I suppose they'll tide me over until X and Y come out and I can make some more money.

It's strange, actually, because usually when I play through Pokemon games, I hardly spend any money at all... what about you guys?
    Early on in the game, I spend quite a bit on potions when going through gyms and such...and the E4 lol. After that, I just dont exactly see any purpose in using money since all your Pokes become super OP and tear everything apart.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Klinklang's back?! Good god, I thought you'd never come back! I knew you were on less often anyway. Well, I had my suspicions...

And who is on the War Team? I don't think I am, yet everyone thinks I'll be battling (which I will). You should redo the War Team after this war, check everyone's all ready for battling, and then we're all ship shape ad ready.

@ Klinklang, as said Bravairy and Weezing are good. I personally recommend Electivire and/or Electivire as well. Both are brilliant. Of course, Darmanitan/Chandelure are good Fire types, and Jolteon/Ampharos are decent Electric types... aw well. Depends on your starter. I always try and go Fire/Water/Grass/Flying/2 fillers (one is usually an Electric type, and the other could be anything. Dark, Ghost, Dragon...). So, my top fire/water/grass:

Fire- Emboar, Arcanine, Chandelure/Darmanitan
    Water- Samurott, Starmie, Azumarill, Vaporeon (Samurott, Azumarill and Vaporeon you can get relatively early)
    Grass- Serperior, Roserade, Leavanny

So yeah. I used Roserade in my W2. It's very powerful, although it pretty much only gets it's Grass STAB to be any powerful enough (Petal Dance at level 37 I think, Giga Drain at level 25/26). I think I ran Petal Dance/Giga Drain/Leech Seed/Venoshock (mine had Poison Point).

Anyway, I'll be starting HG again soon. Platinum is over halfway, LG is going decently, so I may as well bring in my third game. I can't play Emerald until LG is done, because my game restarts if another game is played on the same DS. Don't know why. I'm still planning a competitive team. I sort of want to try UU Stall, but I'm not sure.

I'm going to be making a new Skyrim character. Not right away (I want to keep my Thief for now), but soon. This character will be a battlemage. A holy knight/paladin, but one with no patron, and so isn't limited by what he can do. This makes him somewhat darker, but still relatively nice. He will wield a Mace (hopefully by the end it'll be Ebony/Dragonbone) alongside his repertoire of Destruction, Conjuration and Restoration spells. Plus a shield. Imperial for race, because they use all the skills for this character bar Smithing.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 3rd August 2013 at 1:25 PM.

Thanks for the help guys!

I think I'll go with Emboar, Vaporeon, Leafeon (evolve it in my white and trade over), Crobat, Jolteon and Glaceon (same as with Leafeon)

I'm a fan of the Eevee line, and havent had an oppurtunity to use them in game so far so I will now!

Friend Codes:

(I give a normal type friend zone with Kecleon, Dunsparce and Chansey, pm me your friend code so that I can add you too!)

Why not use Flareon as well? It's very lonely :P

I'm getting annoyed with Tonilla in Skyrim (the Riften Fence). She never has enough gold for me to sell all my gear! I've got a good 15000 gold, and i'm carrying vast amounts of rings, gems and anything else I have.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 3rd August 2013 at 1:52 PM.

Because I need to use a starter, and Flareon is my least favorite of the eevee line

I've changed my mind about using so many of the eevee's...too long to catch and seems a bit of overkill...

So it's gonna be; Emboar, Walrein, Leafeon, Crobat, Ampharos and Steelix!
    Last edited by Klinklang_1024; 3rd August 2013 at 3:20 PM.

Friend Codes:

Looks good. Emboar is badass.

I'm just going to play Emerald now. LG will probably restart, but I don't really care. Emerald is the only game I've never completed (LG was done a good year or so ago).

I should probably continue Emerald, just after fortree city :P

Friend Codes:

What's your team? I'm thinking of restarting HG. LG is out the window now. I'm not fussed by it. Training is tiring without the Exp Share. My team is very weak.

Page 675 of 917 FirstFirst ... 575625665671672673674675676677678679685725775 ... LastLast