View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 684 of 854 FirstFirst ... 584634674680681682683684685686687688694734784 ... LastLast
Results 17,076 to 17,100 of 21341

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

I think all the starters should get mega formes. Not because I really like mega formes, but because I'm a fan of consistency.

What does the symbol mean? Does it mean anything special to you? If no, then definitely not. Remember that it will be with you forever unless you want to pay a ton of money to get it removed.

Quote Originally Posted by poix_the_yak View Post
    I personally would switch Substitute for Giga Drain on your Butterfree.
    Thanks for the input. I agree with the starters getting MegaForms. Imagine a Mega Charziard! Fire and dragon!
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Galahad View Post
    I really think we should revoke that rule. I don't like it :T
    they banned those types of things in the club section

I think all the starters should get mega formes. Not because I really like mega formes, but because I'm a fan of consistency.

What does the symbol mean? Does it mean anything special to you? If no, then definitely not. Remember that it will be with you forever unless you want to pay a ton of money to get it removed.
    The symbol that appears over them is also in the Pokemon X and Y logo for the Japanese version. Still not quite sure what the significance of it is

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

I'm talking about the symbol Geno wants to tattoo onto his wrist.

>Yvetval

Then why do we still have that rule?
    [img]http://i41.*******.com/2m2fivq.png[/img]
    Lovely Art by Equal-to-Heaven
    Join the Pokemon Anime Style Battling League!
    |PASBL|FB|Manga|A little something to watch|Art|
    [img]http://i42.*******.com/2lw4umr.gif[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    The symbol that appears over them is also in the Pokemon X and Y logo for the Japanese version. Still not quite sure what the significance of it is
    Lol because I'd like to get a rainbow colored "s" on my wrist. Might as well move to Cali.

I'm talking about the symbol Geno wants to tattoo onto his wrist.
    Yeah, I think I'll wait. People might take it the wrong way, and I'm trying to get a job now. It's just a scorpion, but it might be taken as a gang sign i guess.

Speaking of which, I want MegaDrapion. Keep the typing, but give it Super Luck! High Defenses and Night Slash and Cross Poison would make it a great revenge killer/Tank!
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Mega Mawhile is officially OP. With SD, Huge Power, AND IRON HEAD, it becomes a complete monstrosity. With its mega evolution, it also gets a boost in both defensive stats.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Lol because I'd like to get a rainbow colored "s" on my wrist. Might as well move to Cali.

Yeah, I think I'll wait. People might take it the wrong way, and I'm trying to get a job now. It's just a scorpion, but it might be taken as a gang sign i guess.

Speaking of which, I want MegaDrapion. Keep the typing, but give it Super Luck! High Defenses and Night Slash and Cross Poison would make it a great revenge killer/Tank!
    I live in Cali ._.

MegaDrapion would be sick! Super Luck...why super luck?

Ask me stupid stuff

I live in Cali ._.
    Oh Shit!

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96
    MegaDrapion would be sick! Super Luck...why super luck?
    Because………
    it would make it lucky.
    It already has Battle Armor and Sniper, which involve Crit hit ratio modification. Super Luck is another Crit Hit ratio mod so it'd make sense, unless you'd like Adaptablity to be its ability, which would be okay as well.

Oh Shit!

Because………
    it would make it lucky.
    It already has Battle Armor and Sniper, which involve Crit hit ratio modification. Super Luck is another Crit Hit ratio mod so it'd make sense, unless you'd like Adaptablity to be its ability, which would be okay as well.
    Lol and so does poix >.<

Ohhhh I see what you mean. I never understood why he had sniper though :I

Ask me stupid stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Galahad View Post
    I really think we should revoke that rule. I don't like it :T
    It's to make people read the rules. As evidenced by the many people who apply without the special word ,not many read the rules when they should. I think it makes complete sense.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    It's to make people read the rules. As evidenced by the many people who apply without the special word ,not many read the rules when they should. I think it makes complete sense.
    It was banned from the club section, I am actually surprised they haven't done that here :I

Ask me stupid stuff

Lol and so does poix >.<

Ohhhh I see what you mean. I never understood why he had sniper though :I
    I'd imagine the tail would be its fastest body part, so maybe that's the Sniping aspect?
    Or perhaps the fact that it has Pin Missile (dafuq, that's not a reason, Blackjack!)

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    I read the rules, just the wrong way (the Grovyle part confused me to insanity at that time).

And new siggy!

I'd imagine the tail would be its fastest body part, so maybe that's the Sniping aspect?
    Or perhaps the fact that it has Pin Missile (dafuq, that's not a reason, Blackjack!)
    This is why I call you my friend XD Your logic is astounding my friend. That might be why, who knows :I It is a great ability though, so I'm not complaining

Ask me stupid stuff

This is why I call you my friend XD Your logic is astounding my friend. That might be why, who knows :I It is a great ability though, so I'm not complaining
    Sniper relies too much on Crit Hit, so one has to invest on keeping Drapion's HP and Defense high in order for it to land a crit move with 3x att power. I prefer Battle Armor sometimes as Drapion has always been considered a Defensive Tank for me. And I also think Black Sludge should be its held item and not Air Balloon since it's kinda predictable.

If the rainbow-symbol is the one you're talking about, then it's just the top half of this Katakana/syllable: ン, which is the 'n' in Monsuta. They just made the first stroke a different colour. It's akin to writing a normal letter i but then having a rainbow-dot or something. They do the same with the (Po) (Making it bigger, because it's hard to see), where they make the dot at the top-right into a Pokeball. Here's the picture if you've forgotten it: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._JP_boxart.png

Anyway, just a question - what kind of moveset should a Pokemon setting up Light Screen and Reflect have? I've got Togekiss on a stally-team running Light Screen, Reflect, Wish and Protect, but I have a feeling that's not going to work...

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Umm, where's the conversation going?

I can test for RU. Makes sense I do it; I made an RU team and it's probably one of the most successful teams I did. I'm planning and making my test team now, which should be done by today. I've also got a sick plan for a UU team. The plan is Durant.

Anyway, does anyone here own Pokémon Battle Revolution? I haven't played it in years, but I'd like to get into it again. Just restart the game files, reset the whole game actually, and just make a team to use. I'm wondering if I'd have to EV train them or not. Anyway, it sounds cool and I will make a team for it (to be EV trained I expect). I can do all the training in Pearl, once I get the EV items (that'll be fun ).

On that note, I might restart Pearl. That was the first game I ever completed, but I've sent most of the Pokémon I used properly to White, so all that are left are Pokémon I captured when I first started. I can send my Ditto to Platinum once I beat the game, so I can use Pal Park. I can use this in PBR, which is nice. What I might do is breed 6 eggs or whatever, trade them to Platinum, restart Pearl and trade the eggs back and use them in my runthrough.

I'm also considering giving STABmons a try. I've read a bit about it, and it looks quite fun.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 12th August 2013 at 1:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Roseheart95 View Post
    If the rainbow-symbol is the one you're talking about, then it's just the top half of this Katakana/syllable: ン, which is the 'n' in Monsuta. They just made the first stroke a different colour. It's akin to writing a normal letter i but then having a rainbow-dot or something. They do the same with the (Po) (Making it bigger, because it's hard to see), where they make the dot at the top-right into a Pokeball. Here's the picture if you've forgotten it: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._JP_boxart.png

Anyway, just a question - what kind of moveset should a Pokemon setting up Light Screen and Reflect have? I've got Togekiss on a stally-team running Light Screen, Reflect, Wish and Protect, but I have a feeling that's not going to work...
    What teir is this? Lets just say all your pokemon get knocked out you are left with a pokemon that can't attack. Maybe you can PP stall if its your last pokemon, but I would put at least one attacking move. I can test your team on PS if you want.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

If you were to use an attacking move, as The Exalt said, I'd go Air Slash. Flying hits everything (nothing is immune), so you could potentially flinch-hax your way to victory 1v1.

What does everyone think of me restarting Pearl and getting back into PBR?

Username: DarkCharizard2
    PO name: (I need to reinstall PO, so, but it will be DarkCharizard2)
    Friend Code: In sig.
    Desired Division: Land
    Favourite Pokemon: Blaziken
    Referrer: N/A

Grovyle

Whoops! Forgot to put that after I was done! :P

White FC: 4728-9093-6439
    Black FC: 3182-0667-6113
    White 2 FC: 1206-7086-4447
    3DS FC: 2380-3774-8245

I'm planning a could-be Pearl team (still undecided as of now), and I'm thinking of starting with Empoleon. But as I said, I'm not too sure. I want to recitify any wrongs I had in my Pearl game, and make it my more 4th Gen Competitive (eg. EV train on it, for PBR and stuff). That's what I thought of doing anyway.

I'm wanting to make a Ubers Rain team, which I may do at some point. I've still got to make my OU team, and I want to make the Durant UU team. Plus there's NU and LC to do.

just looked at the new pokemon and mega evolution. i like the idea, but dont put it on fricking lucario, and blaziken. kangaskan and ampharos would appreciate the boost however, also, that pikachu rodent thing, give this production team an oscar. great creativity ethic amongst the team right there. never seen before

Eevee, they have a Pikaclone every generation. I wouldn't say it's uncreative in a bad way, it's just tradition.

Anyone up for an OU or NU battle?

Edit: I'm starting a Normal monotype run on Ruby. Roxanne was prett tough to beat, had to max out my Whismur's attack. Team so far is Zigzagoon, Whismur, Taillow, Skitty, and Slakoth. I just got to Dewford and I need a new HM slave since Torchic can't learn Flash.
    Last edited by poix_the_yak; 12th August 2013 at 11:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    Also, that pikachu rodent thing, give this production team an oscar. great creativity ethic amongst the team right there. never seen before

Anyway, what kind of CCAT will we start with?
    I think an RU CCAT would work well.

RU CCAT would be good. Any of the tiers would really. OU would help people understand how to make OU teams, which is important for wars and such. The other tiers are more fun than an average OU CCAT. I'd say RU is a good place to start. Maybe a Weather team or Trick Room. Or just a normal RU offensive team. Or Stall?

Right, I want to catch my Misdreavus in HG today, so I can train and teach it moves on Pearl, and then Pearl gets restarted.

I'm going to be making my OU team now. I've removed all my teams apart from my RU team, so I'm starting afresh again.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 13th August 2013 at 10:28 AM.

Page 684 of 854 FirstFirst ... 584634674680681682683684685686687688694734784 ... LastLast