View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 689 of 919 FirstFirst ... 589639679685686687688689690691692693699739789 ... LastLast
Results 17,201 to 17,225 of 22952

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Guys I'm making a team for an off-site tournament. The rules are that it's basic OU and you can only use pokemon from any one generation. I chose Sinnoh.

My problem is that I don't know what would be a better sixth member. The team is mostly bulky attackers and I need a sixth member. It's a sand team composed of Hippowdon, Gastrodon, Rotom-W, Heatran, And Honchkrow. I need a fighting type as my last member and I'm pretty much limited to Lucario, Infernape, and Toxicroak. Which one do you guys think would be best?

Trying out Lucario: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou...ttest-46074057

No idea what happened here, this guy was a terrible battler: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou...ttest-46075949

Found out I'm 100% weak to Breloom. http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou...ttest-46077334 Toxicroak could be a good counter, so could Garchomp or Mismagius. I could use Toxicroak and then get rid of Gastrodon for something else?
    Last edited by poix_the_yak; 20th August 2013 at 3:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryZoroark View Post
    Is PokePark 2 any good?

Hey, guys, I'm back!

Yeah, I actually really liked Pokepark 2. I just enjoyed the graphics and being able to walk/run around a 3D world as a Pokemon. Although it seems like it's a kids' game, I must say I got pretty stumped by some of the missions. And it takes patience to befriend all the Pokemon post-game. The mini-games are kind of boring, though - I prefer the battles.

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Yay more Ubers. well im taking a break from that tier after my most successful team so far. I have a RMT of it. link is in my sig.

doing RU again and im interested to see the shape of the tier without hail.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Ubers is awesome. I'm determined to make a good team. Why I made Dialga's EVs I don't know. I'll start again. Luckily it's got 2 weaknesses, both of which are easily checked I think. I hope anyway.

I started Pearl at last. I'm currently in Sandgem Town, with Tri-Polar the Calm Piplup (cool name huh?). He's level 8. I originally thought Drifblim couldn't learn Fly, which made me look for a new Flying type. Turns out I was looking at Drifloon, not Drifblim. So I can stick with my Balloon.

Dialga @ Adamant Orb
    Pressure
    EVs: 252 Atk / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
    Mild Nature
    - Draco Meteor
    - Brick Break
    - Thunder
    - Bulk Up

Yeah, just borrowed Smogon's EVs. I'm planning on using this on a Rain team, so no Fire Blast. Bulk Up is used instead to lure in Groudon. Draco Meteor then beats it. Brick Break nails most Steel types, like Heatran and Ferrothorn, and Pokémon like Ho Oh are beaten down by Thunder. I wanted a bulkier spread, but this can still tank a hit.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 21st August 2013 at 12:16 PM.

That's interesting. I've honestly never seen someone run a Dialga with Bulk Up and Brick Break. Let me know how it works because I'm honestly curious...

In other news, I have early morning soccer practice to go to in a few minutes. Please kill me now.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Got myself two shiny Dialga I'm so glad I kept my white version Also who else thinks a speed boost torchic is a bit overkill for pokemon X/Y ? I mean I'm glad were getting such an awesome gift, but it was like getting a legend for B/W 2... Oh well,I just hope X/Y is much harder. Been a little disappointed with the last few games difficulties
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

I am so very happy I've been completing (as in catching 'em all) my Unova pokedex, and I was training my pignite around Mistralton city on black and then I go to restore my Pokemon AND I HAVE POKERUS!!!!!!!! I'm so happy.
    But what does it do? Like seriously details?

Oh and I've been on holiday if you were wondering where I was. And I don't have Internet. I'm in McDonald's now because its like the only place with free wifi within 20 miles

Oh and what's this reputation thing. I got one for this thread?

Pokerus doubles all the EVs you get. If you defeat a basculin, which normally gives 2 Speed EVs, you'll get 4. Killing a Basculin while holding a Power Anklet, which adds 4 Speed EVs to each kill, will give 12 EVs - (2+4)x2=12

Be careful to keep at least one Pokerus pokemon in the box, though. It goes away after 24 hours on anything that is in your party. Once it's gone, its effect still stays but you can't spread it anymore. So spread it to something that you can keep in your box.

My entire W2 team had Pokerus. I also had it on some Rapidash I randomly caught in Pearl (not now, as it's restarted). But that's the only time I've ever had it. Useful if I want to EV my Timid Latias in W2 (albeit no HP Fire, which is a shame).

Anyway, I'm in Jubilife City, with a level 10 Piplup. So far so good. I'll continue my Ubers team later, although I might go to UU... I don't know why, but I would like to make a Stall team. Just to try it out. But for now I'll go UU Offense. Maybe later I'll go Ubers stall or NU Stall.

We've been challenged to a War! By Eliteknight from TBC. I've said yes. I know our War Team still technically isn't completed yet- anyone who was involved last time, I think you'll be the current War Team, at least until it's sorted. I've got a test team, so if you want to be tested, then message me. War is 5v5 OU. So I suggest you make some OU teams.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 21st August 2013 at 10:47 PM.

IRL stuff will probably keep me from getting to a real computer, so sorry I can't join this time around.
    The Battle Corp sounds like a formidable foe, so my sub should get ready.

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    IRL stuff will probably keep me from getting to a real computer, so sorry I can't join this time around.
    The Battle Corp sounds like a formidable foe, so my sub should get ready.
    I may be able to take your place. When is the war?
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    I am so very happy I've been completing (as in catching 'em all) my Unova pokedex, and I was training my pignite around Mistralton city on black and then I go to restore my Pokemon AND I HAVE POKERUS!!!!!!!! I'm so happy.
    But what does it do? Like seriously details?

Oh and I've been on holiday if you were wondering where I was. And I don't have Internet. I'm in McDonald's now because its like the only place with free wifi within 20 miles

Oh and what's this reputation thing. I got one for this thread?
    You can spread Pokerus by being in a battle and having a non-infected Pokemon next to an infected Pokemon, by the way. Also, on this page: http://nuggetbridge.com/breeding/ev-...ack-2-white-2/
    It has the amount of EVs you'll get laid out depending on how many the opposing Pokemon gives, which power items you have/macho brace and Pokerus. I just find it helpful

Somebody traded me an Oshawott with Pokerus after I'd traded them lots of Pokemon they wanted on GTS Negotiations. I now keep it on all my in-game competitive Pokemon permanently, just in case.

Oh, and there's a thread on reputation in the news section

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Choice Specs Palkia is awesome.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

War is whenever I get the clan ready. Apart from Blackjack, is everyone from the last war up for doing it again? So sorry guys, I meant to redo the War Team, but I've not got around to doing that just yet. If you want testing, PM me.

I'll be making and testing an OU team. I don't like my current team, but will use if for the war as a second team. And what better way to do so than to go OU Stall?

Except I failed at OU stall.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-46625574
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-46627969
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-46629706

This is a UU team I made quite a while back. It's pretty good.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 23rd August 2013 at 12:17 AM.

wow we're pretty inactive. we need something to get the clan moving again.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Anyone here play guild wars 2? I just started recently and I now have a level 13 Sylvari Necromancer

IM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

finally some good quality internet. now i can be as active as ever, and it seems like thats what we need. In personal news i might be getting a paper round. In pokemon news, im playing heartgold right now. im at whiteny's gym, and my team is currently. ive got a few more trainers left in the gym, and im training them all to level 20. they're all level 19-20

Totodile - Irwin
    Gastly - Simmons II
    Togepi - Gazzaz
    Scyther - Rock Paper

Looks good Eevee. I've beaten Roark in Pearl with a level 18 Prinplup. Am I over levelled? I haven't left Oreburgh City yet.

I'll be doing a BW2 Psychic monotype!

I don't think you're overlevelled, considering you have to fight Gardenia next!

omg psychic monotype, its like im in heaven. i want to make a water monotype team in black 2, but not for a run through, also i dont want to make it a rain team. too boring. i know that i MUST have at least Slowbro. slowbro is pimpin

Yep, you have so many options for Water types in BW2. For Flying types, you have Pelliper, Swanna and Mantine (I think you have Pelliper anyway). You also have Starmie/Cloyster, Walrein, Lapras, Floatzel, Jellicent, Wailord, Samurott, Azumarill, Golduck and Vaporeon. You could also breed to get any other Water type (like Slowbro). I'm not doing this as a runthrough. I'll be doing it as a monotype, whilst contributing to Unova as my 5 regions before X and Y thing.

yh, i want to make a solid team for each region, because i like that theme quite alot

Yep. I'm currently doing Kanto/Johto and Sinnoh. Just Unova and Hoenn to do (HG is Kanto/Johto).

I guess no complaints over speed boost torchic Oh well... Anyways, is anyone thinking the hidden content of that one trailer here on serebii is another pokemon stadium like game for the Wii-U? I mean X/Y is coming out soon, and they need another game to follow it, or it could be a tekken like pokemon game ( I hope not O_O; )
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Shame, I guess no one here plays Guild Wars 2 :I I really like my character in it though, I will post a screenshot later if anyone is interested

Page 689 of 919 FirstFirst ... 589639679685686687688689690691692693699739789 ... LastLast