View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 690 of 889 FirstFirst ... 590640680686687688689690691692693694700740790 ... LastLast
Results 17,226 to 17,250 of 22221

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Sure, post your screenshot. Hey Yveltal, can you help me make an OU Stall team?

I don't mind Speed Boost Torchic. I don't see an issue with it.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Sure, post your screenshot. Hey Yveltal, can you help me make an OU Stall team?

I don't mind Speed Boost Torchic. I don't see an issue with it.
    Hmmmm try out a whimsicott or a latias. I love Latias.

Here is a picture of my character close up. I am a Sylvari (tree person) Necromancer.
    http://oi40.*******.com/2mpdil5.jpg

and here is a picture of me with all my minions
    http://oi39.*******.com/2dak578.jpg

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Wow. Looks good Yveltal. And thank you for the suggestions. That game reminds me of Oblivion. Can't wait to continue my Skyrim Argonian Two Hander. Ah the memories of awesome killcams. I send you them. WARNING: Not for the faint hearted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6-ySlznvmQ

Wow. Looks good Yveltal. And thank you for the suggestions. That game reminds me of Oblivion. Can't wait to continue my Skyrim Argonian Two Hander. Ah the memories of awesome killcams. I send you them. WARNING: Not for the faint hearted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6-ySlznvmQ
    The weapon I was using was a staff which is a two handed weapon, and my other weapon set is a Scepter/Dagger combo. Both sets run lots of conditions, which is one of the things that makes necros soooo good. And they get minions :3 I am close to being able to unlock a new minion

Ask me stupid stuff

A new minion, sounds exciting.

What Pokémon is the best spinner for Stall? I suppose it's Forretress, but I'm not sure. Is a spinner necessary? Or is Magic Bounce better in this situation?

A new minion, sounds exciting.

What Pokémon is the best spinner for Stall? I suppose it's Forretress, but I'm not sure. Is a spinner necessary? Or is Magic Bounce better in this situation?
    I don't use magic bounce all too often. Forretress would be an ideal choice, but Donphan definitely isn't out of the question either.

Ask me stupid stuff

Fair enough.

I can't wait to start my Black 2 Monotype!

What type are you doing?

Just got some new armor for my necromancer. He looks classy.
    http://oi41.*******.com/i5bq6d.jpg

Ask me stupid stuff

Psychic.

Cool armor. I don't like the red though. But that's me.

Psychic.

Cool armor. I don't like the red though. But that's me.
    Ooooo use Reuniclus, I love him :3

I thought it fit him cuz he's a necro. What color do you think he should be?

Ask me stupid stuff

Use a superfast Jynx, Snivy!

Yawl like my new avi? I don't know why but I really love that Mantine!

I've been chipping away at my unfinished games before XY so I played a little B@. I had a four Pokémon team but got bored and trashed two of them and caught a new one. So

Lucario lv34
    Sawsbuck lv35
    Volcarona lv35

I just got to the PWT for the first time after beating Clay. I hope to get a Haxorus and an Absol soon.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

I finished all my games ;_; and i dont wanna restart any of them. I dont know what to do atm.

btw we're on our 690th page lol. 69 lol.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I'm playing through Emerald. I reached Lilycove and managed to evolve my Feebas

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

"For God so loveth the world, that he hath given his only son, that none that believe in him, should perish: but should have everlasting life." (John 3:16)

My Animelist

Awesome. Team?

Ruby monotype is almost done, I've beaten 7/8 of the gyms and I got a nice Crawdaunt HM slave for Dive and Waterfall.

Quote Originally Posted by poix_the_yak View Post
    Awesome. Team?

Ruby monotype is almost done, I've beaten 7/8 of the gyms and I got a nice Crawdaunt HM slave for Dive and Waterfall.
    What's your team?

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    btw we're on our 690th page lol. 69 lol.
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Yawl like my new avi? I don't know why but I really love that Mantine!

I've been chipping away at my unfinished games before XY so I played a little B@. I had a four Pokémon team but got bored and trashed two of them and caught a new one. So

Lucario lv34
    Sawsbuck lv35
    Volcarona lv35

I just got to the PWT for the first time after beating Clay. I hope to get a Haxorus and an Absol soon.
    Looks good! Solid team. Lucario is badass.

Quote Originally Posted by poix_the_yak View Post
    Use a superfast Jynx, Snivy!
    For what?

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I thought it fit him cuz he's a necro. What color do you think he should be?
    Black, maybe with a bit of silver and red. Red is good, but too much ruins it. Black with red in it looks badass though.

Right, I've decided to go with a more offensive team, rather than stall. I'm sure you all know the drill. I'll make this team and test it for the war.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 24th August 2013 at 9:59 PM.

i remember making a fun pokemon w/ next to no competitive stratergy put into it, and it was just meant to be fun, but i found it to be somewhat amusing to see the ragequits

anyway, you start off w/ your normal speedboost ninjask, stalling till x3 speed can be passed onto someone. you can also set this up more effectively w/ a shellsmash baton pass. either way, here is what you baton pass into

Absol
    Adamant | Zoom Lens | Super Luck
    HP 4 | Atk 252 | Spd 252
    - Night Slash
    - Psycho Cut
    - Stone Edge
    - Return

Strategy:
    Crit. Like. Crazy

Why Return? It offers nothing. Give it some coverage, like Superpower. To nail Steel types.

I don't know what to make my team from. I need a core. Maybe a F/W/G core, or a VoltTurn core.

EDIT: I'm just going to run a Sun team for a while. I'll be making the team now.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 24th August 2013 at 10:31 PM.

Black, maybe with a bit of silver and red. Red is good, but too much ruins it. Black with red in it looks badass though.

Right, I've decided to go with a more offensive team, rather than stall. I'm sure you all know the drill. I'll make this team and test it for the war.
    How's this? I changed it last night, but I never got around to showing you guys. My scepter is on my hip. I am now running a Scepter/Dagger combo more often because it is great for conditions. The main attack of the scepter bleeds and poisons your enemies, and he also comes with many other extremely good moves for conditions. One of then is called Corrupt Boon. Boons are basically boosts in speed and defenses and healing and so on. Corrupt Boon poisons yourself, but it turns all of your opponents boons into negative status conditions. Another good on is called Blood is Power. It bleeds you and your opponent but it also gives you a Might boost. That, paired with Deadly Swarm is a great move. Deadly Swarm takes whatever negative status conditions that are on you, and it bounces them to your opponents. I also have a move called Signet of Spite which is also commonly known among players as "Full Blown AIDS" because it gives you almost every negative condition in the game. It inflicts blindness, poison, bleeding, crippled, poison, vulnerability, and weakness. With a scepter, he has a move called Feat of Corruption, which deals 8% more damage for each negative status conditions to your opponent, and you gain more life force for each status condition they have. Another great move for World vs. World, is Plague Signet. It absorbs every status condition your allies have, and puts them onto your opponent.

Ask me stupid stuff

****. Could this game be played on Xbox 360? I want that game. It's rather inspiring. I must play a Skyrim character like that soon...

I need help with my Sun team! I have Ninetales, but that's it.

****. Could this game be played on Xbox 360? I want that game. It's rather inspiring. I must play a Skyrim character like that soon...

I need help with my Sun team! I have Ninetales, but that's it.
    This game is strictly for PC. Necromancer is probably one of my favorites so far. I also really like engineers. Guardians are the opposites of necros and a battle between the two would take forever

Ask me stupid stuff

Shame. Oh well. I think an Elementalist would be quite cool.

I'm thinking of making a Mage based character, who also wields a sword. But only once his magic tank is gone. Destruction perks boost Enchanting, so I'd have heavily enchanted gear. It'd be interesting. Or I could stick to my Argonian Warhammer character.

Shame. Oh well. I think an Elementalist would be quite cool.

I'm thinking of making a Mage based character, who also wields a sword. But only once his magic tank is gone. Destruction perks boost Enchanting, so I'd have heavily enchanted gear. It'd be interesting. Or I could stick to my Argonian Warhammer character.
    Elementalist is pretty fun, and they are pretty varied in terms of what kind of role they could fill.

Ask me stupid stuff

What's your team?

For what?
    Loudred, Linoone, Delcatty, Vigoroth, Castform, Swellow. All of them kick *** except Delcatty...

For your psychic mono! Maybe that was Eevee's though. Not sure

OK. I hope you like your game.

I'm bored. I think I'll plan a new team for competitive. Probably OU.

EDIT: Yeah, I used a Skitty in Emerald once, and it's awful.

And I'm not a huge fan of Jynx, and I have a planned team, so yeah...

Everyone who was in the last war, bar Blackjack, you're in for this next war. OK? I'll put The Exalt in the last spot, and if anyone can't battle, I'll have Roseheart as a sub, for the time being.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 24th August 2013 at 11:40 PM.

Page 690 of 889 FirstFirst ... 590640680686687688689690691692693694700740790 ... LastLast