View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 711 of 860 FirstFirst ... 611661701707708709710711712713714715721761811 ... LastLast
Results 17,751 to 17,775 of 21480

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I actually really like Hawluch :& swirlix is the only one from the region im kinda eh on
    I love Hawluch and the only one I don't like is Flogres. I love Floette but not Flogres. I am trying to catch an Eevee for Sylveon. Oh and Yveltal, what's ur friend code? I don't think I have it and I want to battle you soon.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by The Exalt View Post
    I love Hawluch and the only one I don't like is Flogres. I love Floette but not Flogres. I am trying to catch an Eevee for Sylveon. Oh and Yveltal, what's ur friend code? I don't think I have it and I want to battle you soon.
    I literally just caught an Eevee on route 10

also, how do i check my FC in this game?

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Holy crap guys, maxed Mega Medicham has over 700 attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    I literally just caught an Eevee on route 10

also, how do i check my FC in this game?
    It uses the 3DS Friend Code.
    Latest Shiny!

Quote Originally Posted by The Exalt View Post
    It uses the 3DS Friend Code.
    ohhhhhh cool, mine is 4957 - 2745 - 3003
    what's yours?

Ask me stupid stuff

Mine is 5429 - 6844 - 5288
    Latest Shiny!

My FC is 3866-8099-9870. I'll add you guys so we can battle too

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Total Ranked Double Battle Record: W47 L20
    Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W56 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

Well, I'm lost on Route 8 (I think that's it; the Route after the Zubat Roost, where there's an Axew trainer). Team is betwee 18-23 (Lowest is Honedge, and highest is Frogadier). Won't spoil much, and I'll post my progress later. Still got to get a 6th team member. Not sure what it'll be though- between Amourus or whatever it's called, Goodra and Heliodisk.

I battled a passerby trainer this morning with Yveltal. Now that's a challenge I like ^^ I won eventually, thanks to Talonflame's Flame Body mostly. Delphox is still a beast. I'm really going to try a Calm Mind set after I beat the game. Just to see if I can maximize its potential.

June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Good luck. I'm at Ambrette Town now where I got the Sail Fossil. Decided not to use Amaura though.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 15th October 2013 at 9:02 PM.

im getting my 'x' at christmas and im going to play the hell outta it. will post codes and stuff when i get it. im so jealous of you guys

Angry Just a Quick Rant

WEATHER IS NO LONGER PERMENT!!!!!!! Basically ANY ABILITY THAT SUMMONS WEATHER IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE MOVE!!!!! Sunny Day + Drought, no difference.... So no charizard is useless again.... What a waste, this really just upsets me. Tyranitar and a few other pokes need perment weather, though I will admit tyranitar is pretty powerful with or with out sandstream, but this is total BS, now my Groudon is less effective... They nerfed it because there was too many weather teams... what is the point in making this stuff, if your just going to ruin it later, gamefreak is just as bad as the yugioh card game. Banning whatever and changing whatever. Just becauses folks use too much of something. Don't make it if it will be broken or better yet make some thing to counter it. I swear.... Also steel gets f***ed up too? Thye should have left that alone too.

A better Way to fix the weather in pokemon.
    Make better weather negating pokemon. Rayquaza was the only decent poke... golduck can't take much of anything and Altaria... well kinda sad to be a dragon :/

This is just a waste in my opinion. Charizard could have shined, at least a tier higher at least, but this is just sad. Hopefully they will reverse this in Pokémon Z or Pokémon X/Y 2 I'm hoping more for a Z.

Sorry for the rant and Caps, this is just my Opinion on this manner. Weather is hard, but come on.
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    WEATHER IS NO LONGER PERMENT!!!!!!! Basically ANY ABILITY THAT SUMMONS WEATHER IS NO DIFFERENT THAN THE MOVE!!!!! Sunny Day + Drought, no difference.... So no charizard is useless again.... What a waste, this really just upsets me. Tyranitar and a few other pokes need perment weather, though I will admit tyranitar is pretty powerful with or with out sandstream, but this is total BS, now my Groudon is less effective... They nerfed it because there was too many weather teams... what is the point in making this stuff, if your just going to ruin it later, gamefreak is just as bad as the yugioh card game. Banning whatever and changing whatever. Just becauses folks use too much of something. Don't make it if it will be broken or better yet make some thing to counter it. I swear.... Also steel gets f***ed up too? Thye should have left that alone too.

A better Way to fix the weather in pokemon.
    Make better weather negating pokemon. Rayquaza was the only decent poke... golduck can't take much of anything and Altaria... well kinda sad to be a dragon :/

This is just a waste in my opinion. Charizard could have shined, at least a tier higher at least, but this is just sad. Hopefully they will reverse this in Pokémon Z or Pokémon X/Y 2 I'm hoping more for a Z.

Sorry for the rant and Caps, this is just my Opinion on this manner. Weather is hard, but come on.
    0_o

I totally disagree. This is my favorite thing competitively to come from Gen 6. Weather is the reason I don't play OU anymore, and with this nerf it won't be as powerful (but still active).

HEY EVERYBODY!! I"M BBBBAAAAAACCKKKKKK! I doubt many of you remember me but I joined a few months ago and I suddenly left. I left because I just got so distracted by other things and then I kinda drifted out of the loop of the clan. Anyway, I'm back now and I'm ready to be involved here. If anyone would mind, could I be caught up and kinda reintroduced here? I got X this weekend and I beat it today, so if anyone is up for battling, trading, or just needs another FC for their Friend Safari, I'll be glad to post it here (or I'll just put it in my signature xD ) I'm so glad to be back!

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

getting y on thursday. YAY!
    My name is Gregory. You may call me Gregory, Greg, or anything else you want.
    My favorite Pokemon is (obviously) Zoroark.
    I am really inactive, and I apologize for that.
    Been on these forums for almost three years now. Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by poix_the_yak View Post
    0_o

I totally disagree. This is my favorite thing competitively to come from Gen 6. Weather is the reason I don't play OU anymore, and with this nerf it won't be as powerful (but still active).
    Not really, that was really dumb. Now there is really no point in even using Charizard, well for the ability anyways. They really need to fix that next gen.

Ask me stupid stuff

As you know, I'm a weather abuser on my main teams, and I'm not really worried about the turn limit on Drought/Drizzle because I play weather teams since 3rd Gen and it's only a matter of re-adapting to the turn limit.

Besides, I'm pretty sure that Charizard will always be used thanks to Mega Charizard X and the loss of the Flying type. Mega Charizard Y wouldn't be used because everyone in competitive stays away from anything weak to Stealth Rock, I still don't understand why.

I'm not worried about the change in Drought/Drizzle/Sand Stream. With the weather wars that usually happen, no weather lasted for 2 turns without someone bringing on Tyranitar or Politoed to counter one another's weather. My Ninetales had Drought AND Sunny Day. So, I'm not really upset with that. I'm not sure if I'm going for Mega Charizard Y on a sun team because there's a very interesting option on Mega Houndoom and its Solar Power (and you can't have both).

Yeah weatherless is going to see a ton more use now! the metagame will be a lot more balanced. in ubers, kabu took a big hit and I most likely wont use the fossil anymore XD
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

We'll have to adapt around the weather loss. I mean, it's still there and all, just not for very long. Shame.

Just beat Grant, because Honedge is a badass now it has Shadow Claw/Shadow Sneak. Frogadier is going strong, as is Fletchinder. I think Skiddo is a bit weak, and I hope Gogoat improves. Pancham is the only member of my team which hasn't been knocked out at some point.

I love how many monotypes you could do in X and Y. Might do a Flying monotype in X, with Noviern, Charizard, Vivillion and stuff like that. Or an Electric mono with Raichu, Dedenne, Heliodisk, etc. Or a Fire mono with Delphox, Simisear, Charizard, and other Pokémon as well. The options are endless!
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 16th October 2013 at 4:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Or a Fire mono with Delphox, Simisear, Charizard, and other Pokémon as well. The options are endless!
    I'm doing a Fire mono. No big regrets so far, except that Talonflame, Pyroar and Houndoom have a serious lack of good moves until late 40's. I mean, Houndoom is Lv48 and has Ember! Talonflame had it until 39. Now has Flame Charge which is really not a big improvement. At least Delphox compensates with Psybeam and Psyshock quite early...

Other than that, it's great to have my mono Fire with 6 wins out of 6 in my link battles, even against Yveltals, Greninjas and Mega Blastoises xD I really like Delphox. For me it's the best Fire starter ever (if you exclude Mega evolutions and Blaziken's Speed Boost). It is the most reliable one for sure.

Looks great lol. I'll have to do a multi gen team, just to use Mega Pokémon and stuff. Or just a monotype. Who knows?

Greninja is badass! I just evolved my Frogadier. It knows Thief, Rock Tomb, Surf and Round. Kind of weak, but I'll be searching for Heart Scales to teach it Night Slash. I also have a Pangoro, Gogoat, Doublade and Talonflame. You're right- it has awful moves.

I also have a Modest, Shiny, Unaware Woobat I caught in Reflection Cave.

Due to having two soccer games already this week and another two tonight and tomorrow, I haven't played much X. I managed to train a little bit and send Wulfric back to his gym from Pokemon Village. Hopefully tonight I'll get the chance to beat him.

Team:
    Greninja-58
    Granbull-59
    Talonflame-57
    Venusaur-58
    Goodra-55
    Tyrantrum-58
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Looks good Hudsonn! I've been cursing the Pokémon Super Training thing, trying to get a Dusk Stone for when I can evolve my Doublade.

Well, I got pissed at the Super Training, so I gave up. I'll get a Dusk Stone at Terminus Cave. Team is great so far.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 17th October 2013 at 10:53 AM.

Lol Might get Y for christmas
    Im so jelly Of you guys

It's great! I've just beaten the 4th gym. So easy. Now going to head to Route 14. If I can.

I want to get into friend safari and stuff, so I expect I'll save everyone's FCs into my 3DS, and I'll post my own. When I find it.

EDIT: Here it is:
    3926 - 5601 - 2329
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 17th October 2013 at 12:23 PM.

Page 711 of 860 FirstFirst ... 611661701707708709710711712713714715721761811 ... LastLast