View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 712 of 918 FirstFirst ... 612662702708709710711712713714715716722762812 ... LastLast
Results 17,776 to 17,800 of 22940

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

how fast do pokemon level in x and y becuase i know that amie has something to do with it

i think

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    how fast do pokemon level in x and y becuase i know that amie has something to do with it

i think
    The Exp. Share helps a lot, and you get a Lucky Egg as well halfway through.

I never got Lucky Egg :P But you don't need really. With Pokémon Amie and Exp.Share it's insanely easy to train.

My team right before facing a Lv50 Yveltal:

Lv59 - Houndoom
    Lv59 - Pyroar
    Lv59 - Talonflame
    Lv60 - Blaziken
    Lv60 - Charizard
    Lv60 - Delphox

It's the first time in 15 YEARS of Pokémon that I will catch the main legendary with an average level higher than its own. In Ruby I beat the E4 with an average of Lv39!

I turned off Exp. Share, otherwise E4 will be ridiculously easy, and I like it challenging

EDIT: Mega Charizard just OHKOed Yveltal with Flamethrower... Can it be easier?
    Last edited by Fire Hero; 17th October 2013 at 9:52 PM.

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W65 L33

I'm loving this team. Almost about to battle the fifth gym. Team is:

Onix 39
    Greninja 38
    Medicham 39
    Farfetch'd 43
    Swalot 41
    Kecleon 14 (HMs)

Does anyone know where the relearner is for x and y? and where can you get heart scales?????
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by poix_the_yak View Post
    0_o

I totally disagree. This is my favorite thing competitively to come from Gen 6. Weather is the reason I don't play OU anymore, and with this nerf it won't be as powerful (but still active).
    I disagree with your disagree, if they didn't want weather to be used so much then they should have made more pokes to negate it all together or even better a move that prevents any weather from being used for three turns or something along that line. Plus this makes Groudon and Kyogre look less cool, since they were the first to bring perment weather and now this...

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    Not really, that was really dumb. Now there is really no point in even using Charizard, well for the ability anyways. They really need to fix that next gen.
    Thank you, someone who isn't anti-weather or thinks like gamefreak... if weather is too overused, then lets make it where garchomp, tyranitar, scizor, and any other pokemon who is used too much, just os it's so called balance...

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    Yeah weatherless is going to see a ton more use now! the metagame will be a lot more balanced. in ubers, kabu took a big hit and I most likely wont use the fossil anymore XD
    I highly disagree there will be balance... plus you do know     Spoiler:- Mega Forms:
    all go mega forms... Balance, HA, don't make me laugh.
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Also down to my last badge, I took it real slow and I still beat this game way too fast. Another pokemon game that is WAY to easy... is it so hard to ask for a pokemon game that takes two weeks or more to complete, even if your doing a speed through? Oh well.

Also does anyone know if or when serebii will be getting 6th gen icons up? Because right now I have mystery numbers as my icons in my FC
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    Also down to my last badge, I took it real slow and I still beat this game way too fast. Another pokemon game that is WAY to easy... is it so hard to ask for a pokemon game that takes two weeks or more to complete, even if your doing a speed through? Oh well.
    The length is the normal length of a Pokémon game barring GSC/HGSS. But I have to agree about the easiness. They went from games where it was very hard to train because of low level wild Pokémon and few trainers (RBY and GSC), to a game where you can reach E4 above Lv70 on your 6 Pokémon if you use Exp.Share, Amie and Lucky Egg even without training too much in the grass.

In GSC and even on RSE, I had no patience to wander around the Victory Road to level up because the levels were too low, so I often ended up beating the E4 with a team so underlevelled that it was almost impossible to win. It was very challenging and fun. Now, I have to turn off exp share and avoid trainers so I can feel some thrill on the Gym battles...

June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

I have 7 gym badges, and I'm looking for a rainy route to evolve my Sliggoo. I also need to reach Terminus Cave early so I an find me a Dusk Stone.

Is this league still accepting members?

Already beat Y and have every Mega Stone and legend. Just started X today and my team so far is:

Frogadier lvl 19
    Combusken lvl 19
    Flabebe lvl 12
    Hawlucha lvl 21 (he's from Y)

I have one gym badge so far. I am going to get Tyrunt for my other slot and for the last, I am thinking Trevenant.

Quote Originally Posted by mono_the_infernape View Post
    Is this league still accepting members?
    Yep! But if you're looking for a league, that's different - we're a guild. You can still join though!

I'm now ready to challenge the E4. The team is at its best, great moves, good coverage, a lot of items. Let's be champions!

Lv67 Talonflame (Rocky Helmet)
    - Flare Blitz
    - Brave Bird
    - Fly
    - Steel Wing

Lv67 Houndoom (Dread Plate)
    - Flamethrower
    - Nasty Plot
    - Dark Pulse
    - Sludge Bomb

Lv67 Pyroar (Flame Plate)
    - Solarbeam
    - Flamethrower
    - Hyper Voice
    - Dark Pulse

Lv67 Charizard (Charizardite Y)
    - Flamethrower
    - Solarbeam
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake

Lv68 Blaziken (Blazikenite)
    - Flare Blitz
    - Poison Jab
    - Stone Edge
    - Sky Uppercut

Lv69 - Delphox (Mind Plate)
    - Psychic / Psyshock (probably going to change if needed for E4)
    - Calm Mind
    - Flamethrower
    - Grass Knot

wtf guys I only beat the second gym. fire hero mind telling me the types of the e4?
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    wtf guys I only beat the second gym. fire hero mind telling me the types of the e4?
    Water, Steel, Dragon and Fire.

The Dragon-type E4 is such a disappointment. How in the world in a game which has Haxorus, Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp, Goodra and Kingdra, we have to face a dragon expert with Altaria and Druddigon?

Also, I think each E4 should/could have one Mega. Mega Houndoom, Mega Ampharos, Mega Gyarados and Mega Scizor. This way it's just too easy... Mega Charizard Y solarbeamed the water guy to death without receiving 1HP of damage. Gyarados was the only one not OHKO and preferred to Dragon Dance in my face until the end...

Sounds weak. I've been letting my brother play Y for a bit, so I haven't done anything in my games. Should be starting X soon. I'll keep my team a surprise for now.

Right now, my team in X is:

Frogadier lvl 30
    Combusken lvl 29
    Floette lvl 22
    Tyrunt lvl 23
    Fletchinder lvl 25
    Hawlucha lvl 29

Once I get a Phanthump, I am going to replace Fletchinder with him. Just got the second badge. In my Y I already beat it lol.

Nice team there Yveltal. How are the fossils? I've yet to use them. Planning my X team, so far I have 3 team members, but not all 6.

Everybody, add my FC please. Need friends for the Friend Safari :P

Anybody else finished the E4 by now? I'm exploring the postgame and I'll start by breeding a Timid Fennekin to try a partnership with Aromatisse in Doubles. See if I can make Delphox shine.

Hello again guys. I got my Pokemon Y on Thursday. I have attempted a few times to start and I haven't really been serious. I'm gonna start in a few minutes. I am thinking of a Fennekin based team? Any ideas, it probably won't be used online so no need to suggest items. Thanks in advance.
    My name is Gregory. You may call me Gregory, Greg, or anything else you want.
    My favorite Pokemon is (obviously) Zoroark.
    I am really inactive, and I apologize for that.
    Been on these forums for almost three years now. Wow...

Delphox is a very fast special tank, so it would love having Mega Charizard Y by her side to provide sun. Other than that, if it's an ingame team it's up to you. I made a mono-Fire team, so can't really give an opinion on other Pokémon xD

Try not to use Talonflame unless you want a bird. It took me until late 60s to get some decent moves on it. On the other hand, it learns Flare Blitz and Brave Bird by Heart Scale so, if you can get your hands on 2 of them, go for it. Anyway, Talonflame is by far the weakest link in my team. It's frail and not very powerful. But its fast and has Flame Body which is really useful.

Thanks Fire hero. Another thing, have any of you encountered the Lumiose City game-breaking glitch?

Yes. I've had it once, but removing your SD card actually works.

Be careful when saving there.

There will be a patch early next week.

Always good. I'm starting X tonight, and I'll be picking Fennekin. I've got to beat Viola by the end, so I should pick my next 3 members...

@ Gregory, I recommend Gogoat as a Grass type. One of the best Pokémon on my Y team, and it learns Bulldoze, Seed Bomb, Strength, Bulk Up, Leech Seed, Growth, Horn Leech and Rock Smash (that's all I know) that work wonderfully together. Powerful bulky Physical attacker to go with your Special Attacker Delphox. A Flying type everyone's raving about is Hawlucha. I'm considering using it actually. Aegislash is an all time favourite I think, Heliodisk is worth looking at and I've used Pangoro, which is OK. Maybe use a Fairy type? Sylveon or Florges are pretty good I think. I'd use a Fossil- either are good. So there you go! That's inspired me actually.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 19th October 2013 at 9:21 PM.

Page 712 of 918 FirstFirst ... 612662702708709710711712713714715716722762812 ... LastLast