View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 719 of 885 FirstFirst ... 619669709715716717718719720721722723729769819 ... LastLast
Results 17,951 to 17,975 of 22114

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Where can I get a Scizor?
    My name is Gregory. You may call me Gregory, Greg, or anything else you want.
    My favorite Pokemon is (obviously) Zoroark.
    I am really inactive, and I apologize for that.
    Been on these forums for almost three years now. Wow...

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryZoroark View Post
    Where can I get a Scizor?
    Scyther can be found on route 21

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Thanks Yveltal, also, Snivy, we still up for the post champion battle?

Sigh, so I created more work for myself. I decided to respec my Charmander to be physical rather than special so I can get the most out of mega Charizard x. On top of that I'm dropping Garchomp for something more special attacky. Any suggestions to fill in the gap? No legendaries please.

Try a Reuniclus. I think that pokemon takes the cake for the most saves it's worked out.

Somehow a Pokemon used rain dance in battle and my pokemon was fnted and it evolved...

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryZoroark View Post
    Somehow a Pokemon used rain dance in battle and my pokemon was fnted and it evolved...
    did the pokemon that evolved happen to be goomy or its evolved form?
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

My team is seriously OP at the current moment in time. Level 27 already, and I haven't even fought Snorlax yet. Braxien is tough. Ivysaur is OK, be better as a Venusaur. My next 2 team members are still caught before the second gym though!

And yes Greg, still up for post game battle.

Venusaur is a beast in this game. It kills things and takes major hits even when it's not Mega.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Venusaur is a beast in this game. It kills things and takes major hits even when it's not Mega.
    I'm using one now on my Sun team. I only used it once in a wifi battle but was enough to OHKO the opponent's three Pokémon (Noivern, Greninja and something else I don't remember). It surely has potential. It took next to nothing (about 1/16) from Greninja's Extrasensory (after Light Screen though), even considering it has a weakness.

My team now is Meowstic (supporter, sets up sun and dual screens), Mega Houndoom (no need to explain this one...) and Venusaur. Going to try it at the battle maison.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

Wow that sounds amazing. Might make a Hail team like that (Mega Abomasnow is a badass). Or something. Who knows?

Can't wait to continue playing X later. I'll catch Snorlax. Missing Minun so far; I'll probably have someone trade me one.

Look around the GTS xD There are always nice offerings there,especially if you have a lot of pokémon. Also, try some wonder trades. I got a Ditto. Very useful and allowed me to breed Fennekin and Charmander soon.

June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

OMG... My favorite YouTuber died last night. Holy s***.

Off topic but WHICH YOUTUBER WAS IT?!?!?

Restarted X and my current team is Chespin and Litleo ouside Viola's gym. My planned team is:

Chesnaught
    Pyroar
    Malamar
    Clawitzer
    Staraptor

And one other that I'm still deciding on.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

YoteSlaya. are we allowed to post links? I am sorry for being off topic but I was shocked... he was my favorite youtuber.

Anyone happen to have a magic guard, quiet solosis?

Nope Vailkor.... I wish I did so I could get back for Gengar...

Thanks anyways, I finally got one through breeding. Took a lot of work though.

How do you guys get so into breeding and such, I could never wrap my head around it.

I just usually sit down, put netflix on and drive back and forth on a bike for hours on end. I find EV training a lot more tedious just because it actually requires you to pay attention to most of what's going on in the game.

Yep. I just do it because I want to do it. It's all about the motivation.

And nice planned team there Hudsonn! I'm on Route 6 now, trying to catch all the Pokémon on the route. Not sure if I'm missing everything. I think I'm missing Smeargle... team remains at level 27.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Hero View Post
    The length is the normal length of a Pokémon game barring GSC/HGSS. But I have to agree about the easiness. They went from games where it was very hard to train because of low level wild Pokémon and few trainers (RBY and GSC), to a game where you can reach E4 above Lv70 on your 6 Pokémon if you use Exp.Share, Amie and Lucky Egg even without training too much in the grass.

In GSC and even on RSE, I had no patience to wander around the Victory Road to level up because the levels were too low, so I often ended up beating the E4 with a team so underlevelled that it was almost impossible to win. It was very challenging and fun. Now, I have to turn off exp share and avoid trainers so I can feel some thrill on the Gym battles...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fire Hero View Post
    Water, Steel, Dragon and Fire.

The Dragon-type E4 is such a disappointment. How in the world in a game which has Haxorus, Dragonite, Salamence, Garchomp, Goodra and Kingdra, we have to face a dragon expert with Altaria and Druddigon?

Also, I think each E4 should/could have one Mega. Mega Houndoom, Mega Ampharos, Mega Gyarados and Mega Scizor. This way it's just too easy... Mega Charizard Y solarbeamed the water guy to death without receiving 1HP of damage. Gyarados was the only one not OHKO and preferred to Dragon Dance in my face until the end...
    Beat Pokémon Y today... wow, this is the easiest elite four I have fought. I will admit the elite four for B/W was a somewhat challenge, wasn't expecting a lot of them to have counters to their respective weaknesses. While the B/W 2 champion was the EASYEST champ ever!!!! Man Iris just SUCKS!!!!! But anyways, I cold hardly agree with you, so many awesome dragons and that was her line up, they couldn't throw in a mega garchomp? what a waste. I mean yeah, my charizard was lv.78 at the time, but still... way too easy. A lot of my pokes did faint, but that was only because I didn't know some of the new guys move sets or typing, since I didn't want to spoil the game as much as poissible. But the elite four should have been 70+, with the champ being 80+, given how lazy easy it is to level up... wow, this is by far the easiest pokemon game ever, what a huge disappointment. Great look, but boring story and difficulty that a baby could beat.... man they are just slipping or not even trying any more, or just both. I did like the story behind the ultimate weapon, but that was the only part of the story I even gave a for. Also not too happy with the lack of new pokes and lack of much to do after you beat the game.

They better add something, or this will be a huge flop.
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Quote Originally Posted by RedAce♠ View Post
    Beat Pokémon Y today... wow, this is the easiest elite four I have fought. I will admit the elite four for B/W was a somewhat challenge, wasn't expecting a lot of them to have counters to their respective weaknesses. While the B/W 2 champion was the EASYEST champ ever!!!! Man Iris just SUCKS!!!!! But anyways, I cold hardly agree with you, so many awesome dragons and that was her line up, they couldn't throw in a mega garchomp? what a waste. I mean yeah, my charizard was lv.78 at the time, but still... way too easy. A lot of my pokes did faint, but that was only because I didn't know some of the new guys move sets or typing, since I didn't want to spoil the game as much as poissible. But the elite four should have been 70+, with the champ being 80+, given how lazy easy it is to level up... wow, this is by far the easiest pokemon game ever, what a huge disappointment. Great look, but boring story and difficulty that a baby could beat.... man they are just slipping or not even trying any more, or just both. I did like the story behind the ultimate weapon, but that was the only part of the story I even gave a for. Also not too happy with the lack of new pokes and lack of much to do after you beat the game.

They better add something, or this will be a huge flop.
    I don't think it is a flop. I think the Pokémon are cool, the PSS is great, way easier than the pal pad thing and with the ability to battle/trade with passerby trainers, and they brought back one of the most successful things on DPP, the Pokéradar. Right now, I finished the game 6 days ago and I still haven't caught Zygarde or Mewtwo... There are still lots of things to do, although not as much as in DPP with the Battle Frontier.

I just defeated Nita in the Battle Maison. Very easy for a "boss". I will now start the Super Single Challenge to really push my team into its limits and see its flaws to help me pick my other 3.

And I think I'll try chaining for a Shiny Bagon *-* They say it's easier than before to find shinies.

I have 115 hours on a game that cost me $40. That means that as of right now, this game has cost me about 33 cents an hour. Even if I only invested 20 hours into beating the game, that's $2 an hour for entertainment. Calling it a flop for lack of end game content is a little over dramatic.

Woah, I have 34 hours into it and I am yet to fight the E4...

Page 719 of 885 FirstFirst ... 619669709715716717718719720721722723729769819 ... LastLast