View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

    6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

    4 40.00%
Page 755 of 811 FirstFirst ... 655705745751752753754755756757758759765805 ... LastLast
Results 18,851 to 18,875 of 20265

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

  1. #18851
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Rack City
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Excadrill is pretty real if you ask me.
    Sig made 3-26-14
    Hopsin (:
    Favorite Pokemon: Infernape
    Top Five games~ (Subject to change)
    1. Dishonored
    2. Skyrim
    3. Pokemon Y
    4. Batman Arkham Series (None in particular, I'm playing Origins right now, and I like it, a lot.)
    5. Assassin's Creed 4
    ~The Hoenn Triangle~
    I <3 Painkiller Already.
    Tech N9ne. cx
    Idgaf anymore tbh.
    Jacinda <3 3.25.14 <3
    - Gregory P.

  2. #18852
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Yup. Still going with dat VoltTurn. If I maybe ran a lead Smeargle I could run Sticky Web + Stealth Rock, which would help out a lot.

  3. #18853
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Rack City
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Oh thats cool. Anyways, what are you playing right now.
    Sig made 3-26-14
    Hopsin (:
    Favorite Pokemon: Infernape
    Top Five games~ (Subject to change)
    1. Dishonored
    2. Skyrim
    3. Pokemon Y
    4. Batman Arkham Series (None in particular, I'm playing Origins right now, and I like it, a lot.)
    5. Assassin's Creed 4
    ~The Hoenn Triangle~
    I <3 Painkiller Already.
    Tech N9ne. cx
    Idgaf anymore tbh.
    Jacinda <3 3.25.14 <3
    - Gregory P.

  4. #18854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Yup. Still going with dat VoltTurn. If I maybe ran a lead Smeargle I could run Sticky Web + Stealth Rock, which would help out a lot.
    the thing with sticky web is that like hazards it dies when defog is used, so if your opponent has a pokemon that can defog, smeargle is pretty much useless. However, if you still want to stick to Lead Smeargle you're going to want to pack a lot of offensive mons which can pressure your opponent to limit the chances of them defogging your web and hazards away.
    Credit to the amazing Skarm!

  5. #18855
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    the thing with sticky web is that like hazards it dies when defog is used, so if your opponent has a pokemon that can defog, smeargle is pretty much useless. However, if you still want to stick to Lead Smeargle you're going to want to pack a lot of offensive mons which can pressure your opponent to limit the chances of them defogging your web and hazards away.
    Then VoltTurn is the best way to go- forcing switches and being generally offensive.

    I have a fencing competition later. Vey nervous. Probably shouldn't have gone off topic...

    Anyway, what's a good set for Rotom- W?

  6. #18856
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Rack City
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Aye, Skyrim then Pokermanz! Then to go hang out.
    Sig made 3-26-14
    Hopsin (:
    Favorite Pokemon: Infernape
    Top Five games~ (Subject to change)
    1. Dishonored
    2. Skyrim
    3. Pokemon Y
    4. Batman Arkham Series (None in particular, I'm playing Origins right now, and I like it, a lot.)
    5. Assassin's Creed 4
    ~The Hoenn Triangle~
    I <3 Painkiller Already.
    Tech N9ne. cx
    Idgaf anymore tbh.
    Jacinda <3 3.25.14 <3
    - Gregory P.

  7. #18857
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GregoryZoroark View Post
    Aye, Skyrim then Pokermanz! Then to go hang out.
    To me that made no sense. Sorry lol.

    I came third in my fencing competition, which for my first time doing a competition isn't bad.

    Right, Scizor + Rotom- W core. Assume Scarf Rotom + Banded Scizor (to screw Jellicent over). What now? Heatran would be good, as it can beat most of Scizor's checks and counters like Genesect and Ferrothorn. But I lose the momentum I need. I like the idea of a lead to set my hazards up- I need something to get stuff up quickly, so I can sweep.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 24th November 2013 at 7:03 PM.

  8. #18858
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Rack City
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Aye Snivy do you have Oblivion?

    Also, thats really good. I hope you get at least 2nd in your next comepetition.
    Sig made 3-26-14
    Hopsin (:
    Favorite Pokemon: Infernape
    Top Five games~ (Subject to change)
    1. Dishonored
    2. Skyrim
    3. Pokemon Y
    4. Batman Arkham Series (None in particular, I'm playing Origins right now, and I like it, a lot.)
    5. Assassin's Creed 4
    ~The Hoenn Triangle~
    I <3 Painkiller Already.
    Tech N9ne. cx
    Idgaf anymore tbh.
    Jacinda <3 3.25.14 <3
    - Gregory P.

  9. #18859
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    459

    Default

    I don't have Oblivion. Just Skyrim

    I need other teammates for my WiFi team. I need a Genesect/Charizard X or Y counter.

  10. #18860
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Rack City
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Pick up a water type, bc to my knowledge Genesect will be put in check and Charizard will be killed by one as long as they arent running solar beam
    Sig made 3-26-14
    Hopsin (:
    Favorite Pokemon: Infernape
    Top Five games~ (Subject to change)
    1. Dishonored
    2. Skyrim
    3. Pokemon Y
    4. Batman Arkham Series (None in particular, I'm playing Origins right now, and I like it, a lot.)
    5. Assassin's Creed 4
    ~The Hoenn Triangle~
    I <3 Painkiller Already.
    Tech N9ne. cx
    Idgaf anymore tbh.
    Jacinda <3 3.25.14 <3
    - Gregory P.

  11. #18861
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wherever I want to be.
    Posts
    459

    Default

    Charizard Y has Drought, and Charizard X is part Dragon. So Water types probably aren't the best options.

    Is Mega Gengar banned?
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 24th November 2013 at 8:20 PM.

  12. #18862

    Default

    in OU? maybe. It's been wrecking the crap out of everything O_o

    Ubers has settled into a relatively stable state, and defensive playstyles are a lot more popular now due to the existence of Xerneas. Just a heads up!
    Credit to the amazing Skarm!

  13. #18863
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    in OU? maybe. It's been wrecking the crap out of everything O_o

    Ubers has settled into a relatively stable state, and defensive playstyles are a lot more popular now due to the existence of Xerneas. Just a heads up!
    That's a shame. Stable is boring. Stable means set movesets are the best. Stable means very few surprises .
    FC - 4313-0474-2822
    IGN - Noel




    Pokegyms League - Eight Badges - Ice, Dragon to go.
    Wi-Fi League - Nine Badges - Dragon and Bug to go.

  14. #18864
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gliese 581-G
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    This wonderlocke is going awesomely. I've already gotten a Jolly Minccino and an Adamant Honedge and I've EV trained both of em.

  15. #18865
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweg City
    Posts
    350

    Default

    So I'm prolly going to restart X on Friday. Since this game is so easy, I'm setting a few rules to make it more difficult. First, I'm rotating a team of eight Pokemon and the other rule is that gyms are run Anime style where I only use as many Pokemon as the gym leader and can't use items during those battles to heal. Planned team is:

    Greninja
    Raichu
    Slurpuff
    Flareon
    Staraptor
    Garchomp
    Carnivine
    Drapion
    3DS FC: 0688-6448-9235
    VM ME IF YOU ADD ME

    CLAIMED FROGADIER ON 11/10/13


    #survivorcagayan

  16. #18866
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    468

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    So I'm prolly going to restart X on Friday. Since this game is so easy, I'm setting a few rules to make it more difficult. First, I'm rotating a team of eight Pokemon and the other rule is that gyms are run Anime style where I only use as many Pokemon as the gym leader and can't use items during those battles to heal. Planned team is:

    Greninja
    Raichu
    Slurpuff
    Flareon
    Staraptor
    Garchomp
    Carnivine
    Drapion
    Looks interesting to me That's why I did a monotype. It's more challenging, but even so... Mega Charizard swept the Water E4 alone. Good luck for the challenge.
    3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno
    Dragon Safari: Dragonair / Gabite / Sliggoo (PM me if you add my FC)

    Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W37 L11



    PM me if you want to challenge my Gym, or post in the league thread: PokeGyms
    Gym Record: W24 L13

    Userbar made by Astral Shadow - The Under

  17. #18867
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Hey does anyone have a foreign ditto they would be willing to trade me later this week? like Wednesday night?
    Latest Shiny!

    Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

    3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

  18. #18868
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gliese 581-G
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Sure. I literally just got a german one 10 minutes ago in a wondertrade, and I already have a japanese one.

  19. #18869
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poix_the_yak View Post
    Sure. I literally just got a german one 10 minutes ago in a wondertrade, and I already have a japanese one.
    Okay awesome!! I might be around to trade tomorrow. Is there anyway that I could have the Japenese one? I understand if u want to keep that one.
    Latest Shiny!

    Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

    3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

  20. #18870
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Pallet Town
    Posts
    11

    Default

    What's so awesome about the foreign Pokemon?
    FC - 4313-0474-2822
    IGN - Noel




    Pokegyms League - Eight Badges - Ice, Dragon to go.
    Wi-Fi League - Nine Badges - Dragon and Bug to go.

  21. #18871
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Absol View Post
    What's so awesome about the foreign Pokemon?
    With foreign pokemon, u can use the Masuda Method. Which is where u breed 2 pokemon from different countries and it makes it easier to get a shiny.
    Latest Shiny!

    Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

    3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

  22. #18872
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Fortree City, Hoenn
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Username: PhoenixShad0w13
    PO name: Um... dunno. Been awhile since i have been on it, nor do i care
    Friend Code: I can get that to you later
    Desired Division: The Ground one, plz
    Favourite Pokemon: Scizor and Gallade
    Referrer: None

    Also,

    Username: PhoenixShad0w13
    Desired Job: Breeder
    Experience in this position: As for breeding, had some experience chain breeding in Ruby/Sapphire, figured out IV breeding in Gen 4 and 5(throughout, kept improving), and now currently breeding competitive Pokemon (5IV) in Gen 6. I do offer lots of 3-4IV Pokemon, and various natures. I generally am able to get any Pokemon, however, sometimes I may need you to supply any required mons.
    Why you should get the job: I dunno. Haven't been in the clan, dunno how well the others do, and I tend to have a bunch of spare mon.
    Availability: Most nights, and mornings.
    Last edited by PhoenixShad0w13; 26th November 2013 at 6:03 AM.
    Double battles

    IV BREEDING PROJECTS

    Current:
    ???

        Spoiler:- Completed:


        Spoiler:- Planned:


        Spoiler:- Shinies:

  23. #18873
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Gliese 581-G
    Posts
    1,504

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Exalt View Post
    Okay awesome!! I might be around to trade tomorrow. Is there anyway that I could have the Japenese one? I understand if u want to keep that one.
    Sorry, I'd rather keep the Japanese one. For reasons.

    Can you trade me a different lv. 30 ditto for it? I got it in my Wonderlocke so I might need to use it later, and it won't make any difference if it's a different ditto.

  24. #18874
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Sweg City
    Posts
    350

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixShad0w13 View Post
    Username: PhoenixShad0w13
    PO name: Um... dunno. Been awhile since i have been on it, nor do i care
    Friend Code: I can get that to you later
    Desired Division: The Ground one, plz
    Favourite Pokemon: Scizor and Gallade
    Referrer: None

    Also,

    Username: PhoenixShad0w13
    Desired Job: Breeder
    Experience in this position: As for breeding, had some experience chain breeding in Ruby/Sapphire, figured out IV breeding in Gen 4 and 5(throughout, kept improving), and now currently breeding competitive Pokemon (5IV) in Gen 6. I do offer lots of 3-4IV Pokemon, and various natures. I generally am able to get any Pokemon, however, sometimes I may need you to supply any required mons.
    Why you should get the job: I dunno. Haven't been in the clan, dunno how well the others do, and I tend to have a bunch of spare mon.
    Availability: Most nights, and mornings.
    DENIED! Read the rules and try again!
    3DS FC: 0688-6448-9235
    VM ME IF YOU ADD ME

    CLAIMED FROGADIER ON 11/10/13


    #survivorcagayan

  25. #18875
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    In your closet
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poix_the_yak View Post
    Sorry, I'd rather keep the Japanese one. For reasons.

    Can you trade me a different lv. 30 ditto for it? I got it in my Wonderlocke so I might need to use it later, and it won't make any difference if it's a different ditto.
    Yeah sure! Thanks
    Latest Shiny!

    Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

    3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Page 755 of 811 FirstFirst ... 655705745751752753754755756757758759765805 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •