View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 756 of 914 FirstFirst ... 656706746752753754755756757758759760766806856 ... LastLast
Results 18,876 to 18,900 of 22832

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Snivy, how's that idea you had about the theme sections for the guild going? We need some action in here, not just chatroom

3DS Friend Code: 3866-8099-9870 - Nuno

Super Secret Base | Double Battles | QR Code

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W48 L20

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Hero View Post
    Snivy, how's that idea you had about the theme sections for the guild going? We need some action in here, not just chatroom
    I know Cronkr had some plans for it, but I think that might be for a separate page. So I don't know. I need art done, banners and userbars/badges, and people to run each sub-sector. I think we agreed Shade = Art, Yveltal = Competitive and somebody = Breeding (maybe you Fire Hero?). If those people agree, please post your answer or VM/PM me. Thank you.

Anyway, screw the VoltTurn team. I'll probably go back to the Sand team but with Hippo or TTar?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixShad0w13 View Post
    Hm... guess i Govyled up. My bad

Username: PhoenixShad0w13
    PO name: Um... dunno. Been awhile since i have been on it, nor do i care
    Friend Code: I can get that to you later
    Desired Division: The Ground one, plz
    Favourite Pokemon: Scizor and Gallade
    Referrer: None

Also,

Username: PhoenixShad0w13
    Desired Job: Breeder
    Experience in this position: As for breeding, had some experience chain breeding in Ruby/Sapphire, figured out IV breeding in Gen 4 and 5(throughout, kept improving), and now currently breeding competitive Pokemon (5IV) in Gen 6. I do offer lots of 3-4IV Pokemon, and various natures. I generally am able to get any Pokemon, however, sometimes I may need you to supply any required mons.
    Why you should get the job: I dunno. Haven't been in the clan, dunno how well the others do, and I tend to have a bunch of spare mon.
    Availability: Most nights, and mornings.
    Now you are ACCEPTED! Welcome to the clan! I'm Hudsonn, one of the leaders of this clan.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    I know Cronkr had some plans for it, but I think that might be for a separate page. So I don't know. I need art done, banners and userbars/badges, and people to run each sub-sector. I think we agreed Shade = Art, Yveltal = Competitive and somebody = Breeding (maybe you Fire Hero?). If those people agree, please post your answer or VM/PM me. Thank you.

Anyway, screw the VoltTurn team. I'll probably go back to the Sand team but with Hippo or TTar?
    How many teams have you started so far? xD

I'm not a big breeder as I only breed for Pokémon I need or for shinies. What would you need me to do in the breeding section? Hopefully not breed for the whole clan xD

June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

where is yveltal?

he hasnt posted in ages
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Anyone up for a wifi battle? I'm really bored. Just hit me up, I'll be online in about ten to twenty minutes.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Hero View Post
    How many teams have you started so far? xD

I'm not a big breeder as I only breed for Pokémon I need or for shinies. What would you need me to do in the breeding section? Hopefully not breed for the whole clan xD
    1) I have no clue. 2 Aegislash, 2 Talonflame, 3 Sand, 1 VoltTurn... about 8 teams :P
    2) I doubt you'd breed for the whole clan. It's just making sure anyone who was posting about the breeding was following the rules. So it's your choice.

'Sup everyone? I'm planning a new Skyrim character (never did the Necromancer...) and I'll either make the Sand team or go back to VoltTurn.

For my new Skyrim character, it'd be a dual wielding Axes character, with a shield and Restoration magic as backup (maybe). I don't know. Maybe I should redo my NecroArcher (Necromancer + Archer, so much fun). As for my new team, I have no clue. I think I will make it an offensive team, but with some defensive presence there to tank hits.

I've recently fallen in love with Gourgeist lately. Don't know why. I think I'd try and breed a shiny on in my X, once I get a Foreign Ditto and a Pumpkaboo. I'd love to add it to a team as well, as it pairs well with Smeargle, who sets up hazards. Excadrill can barely beat Gourgeist. Starmie also should fall. Donphan is gone.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 27th November 2013 at 5:18 PM.

Up for a wifi doubles match Snivy?

I would, but I've got to go fencing in a bit, so I won't be able to. Sorry

What would work well with a Gourgeist in a competitive team? It has Dark, Ghost, Fire, Flying, Poison and Ice weaknesses. It beats common spinners like Excadrill.

Awwww. Oh well, maybe another time.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Awwww. Oh well, maybe another time.
    Sounds great.

Have people seen the Multi battles on Wifi? Get a friend to battle with you, as a doubles match? You can even chat across and discuss moves. Sounds awesome

Anyway, I should probably start making a team. I think it'll be around something, maybe Zygarde. It's my favourite looking Legendary so far.

Good battle Skyler. I was actually worried when Greninja and Steelix took out like three of my Pokemon.

Yeah, good battle. None of those were EV trained, though. This time around I'm EV training stuff.

I'm about to fight the second gym! Excite!

I am thinking of creating a Single Team for the Battle... what is in Gen 6, the mansion? Well, whatever it's called this time, I'm planning on working on it. So far, want to build a team around Gardevoir. Any suggestions?
    Double battles

Mega gardevoir or normal gardevoir?

My wonderlocke is progressing slowly. My Vivillion died a while back and my Frogadier died just an hour ago. Now my team consists of (all EV trained) Doublade, Shuppet, Minccino, Skarmory, Larvesta, and Gastly. Half of em are ghost types o_o

Thinking MegaGardevoir for now, may change that, if a better mega comes up
    Double battles

Hey guys, I'm *finally* back. Anything interesting happened since I was gone?
    And wars won lost?
    Any new members?
    Anything?
    K yeah. I haven't played at all, my parents lost my 3DS and since they found it I haven't had time to play. I'm going to try to play some tonight.

Your parents lost your 3DS? xD lol

Welcome back, you should start being more careful with those signatures
    As far as I know, no wars. Only some chitchat around the clan, and I think we have one or two new members.

Hey, welcome back Shade.

I'm trying to breed an Unaware Wooper with a minimum 31/x/31/x/31/x. The parents have the necessary IVs but 80 eggs later and I've got jack ****. -_-
    FC - 4313-0474-2822
    IGN - Noel

Pokegyms League - Eight Badges - Ice, Dragon to go.
    Wi-Fi League - Nine Badges - Dragon and Bug to go.

Right, I'm making a THT tournament. You will all do it. I don't care if you don't want to. We all need to improve, and have a bit of fun. This will be a PS only tournament, possibly a monotype tournament. I'll give more details later.

@Pheonix (too lazy to type whole name) Gardevoir is weak to Dark, Ghost and Bug. So maybe something to beat those types. I don't know much about Gardevoir, but maybe use a Dark type to beat the Ghost/Dark types. Houndoom/Bisharp are good choices. To be honest, Gardevoir isn't that good, but that's me. I'd maybe go with Bisharp, because it can beat Fairies. Try to avoid any Will 'O Wisps from Ghost types. Then maybe add Gyarados. Only an Electric weakness left, but that's not too bad. If this is for more than a team of 3, maybe run something which benefits from Electric attacks (Jolteon, Electivire, maybe a Ground type).

Wait we HAVE to do it?! I love how you said that but.... Do we HAVE to, you know how bad I am with these things. But it depends what it is.

Right, I'm making a THT tournament. You will all do it. I don't care if you don't want to. We all need to improve, and have a bit of fun. This will be a PS only tournament, possibly a monotype tournament. I'll give more details later.

@Pheonix (too lazy to type whole name) Gardevoir is weak to Dark, Ghost and Bug. So maybe something to beat those types. I don't know much about Gardevoir, but maybe use a Dark type to beat the Ghost/Dark types. Houndoom/Bisharp are good choices. To be honest, Gardevoir isn't that good, but that's me. I'd maybe go with Bisharp, because it can beat Fairies. Try to avoid any Will 'O Wisps from Ghost types. Then maybe add Gyarados. Only an Electric weakness left, but that's not too bad. If this is for more than a team of 3, maybe run something which benefits from Electric attacks (Jolteon, Electivire, maybe a Ground type).
    We should do a Color Tourney!!! It's kinda like a mono type except u have to make a team that is all the same color. Everyone can be randomly assigned a color.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Absol View Post
    Hey, welcome back Shade.

I'm trying to breed an Unaware Wooper with a minimum 31/x/31/x/31/x. The parents have the necessary IVs but 80 eggs later and I've got jack ****. -_-
    If you happen to get two, can I have one in place of that quagsire?? I still have your master ball and should be able to trade either late today or tomorrow.

I like the tournament idea and I prefer monotype. But I doubt it will happen as every tournament we've ever planned ended up not even starting.

Quote Originally Posted by The Exalt View Post
    We should do a Color Tourney!!! It's kinda like a mono type except u have to make a team that is all the same color. Everyone can be randomly assigned a color.
    Could be interesting, but for now just do a monotype tournament. In fact, I'll randomise everyone in the clan whose posted in the last 7 pages (7 is my lucky number) and I'll randomise each person with a type. That way we don't have type advantages. And it saves people the trouble of picking types. OK?

Quote Originally Posted by Shade2000 View Post
    Wait we HAVE to do it?! I love how you said that but.... Do we HAVE to, you know how bad I am with these things. But it depends what it is.
    Yes. You'll only improve by trying. As my fencing coach said, it doesn't matter if you lose, but it does matter if you didn't learn anything from it. I'm not going to force you to do it. But please try. Please?
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 28th November 2013 at 8:19 PM.

Page 756 of 914 FirstFirst ... 656706746752753754755756757758759760766806856 ... LastLast