View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 757 of 847 FirstFirst ... 657707747753754755756757758759760761767807 ... LastLast
Results 18,901 to 18,925 of 21167

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Could be interesting, but for now just do a monotype tournament. In fact, I'll randomise everyone in the clan whose posted in the last 7 pages (7 is my lucky number) and I'll randomise each person with a type. That way we don't have type advantages. And it saves people the trouble of picking types. OK?
    For me choosing a type isn't a problem xD But I could do it like that too. It can be interesting

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W47 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

I guess we'll have to see what everyone wants. I'd like the option of surprise. Who knows?

Well, I'll probably try and make a Wifi team, or something. I don't know. I'll play some more HG later.

I need a good core in X/Y. For competitive.

I'd be down. I just finished my college apps so I'm ready to play pokeymans.

Right, I'm making a THT tournament. You will all do it. I don't care if you don't want to. We all need to improve, and have a bit of fun. This will be a PS only tournament, possibly a monotype tournament. I'll give more details later.

@Pheonix (too lazy to type whole name) Gardevoir is weak to Dark, Ghost and Bug. So maybe something to beat those types. I don't know much about Gardevoir, but maybe use a Dark type to beat the Ghost/Dark types. Houndoom/Bisharp are good choices. To be honest, Gardevoir isn't that good, but that's me. I'd maybe go with Bisharp, because it can beat Fairies. Try to avoid any Will 'O Wisps from Ghost types. Then maybe add Gyarados. Only an Electric weakness left, but that's not too bad. If this is for more than a team of 3, maybe run something which benefits from Electric attacks (Jolteon, Electivire, maybe a Ground type).
    OMG, those bolded sentences are contradictory. "YOU WILL DO IT. Lets have fun" oh Snivy....

Happy thanksgiving btw
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Right, I'm making a THT tournament. You will all do it. I don't care if you don't want to. We all need to improve, and have a bit of fun. This will be a PS only tournament, possibly a monotype tournament. I'll give more details later.

@Pheonix (too lazy to type whole name) Gardevoir is weak to Dark, Ghost and Bug. So maybe something to beat those types. I don't know much about Gardevoir, but maybe use a Dark type to beat the Ghost/Dark types. Houndoom/Bisharp are good choices. To be honest, Gardevoir isn't that good, but that's me. I'd maybe go with Bisharp, because it can beat Fairies. Try to avoid any Will 'O Wisps from Ghost types. Then maybe add Gyarados. Only an Electric weakness left, but that's not too bad. If this is for more than a team of 3, maybe run something which benefits from Electric attacks (Jolteon, Electivire, maybe a Ground type).
    Well actually, Kots just told me hes starting up the Combatants Cup once again around or possibly on 1st January this could be our chance to get some and practice and potentially kick some bum. would anyone like to captain the team? remember well need a name and a pokemon mascot

Is CC over PS?
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

yes it is huddy
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Of course. I always breed 3 at least. 1 to train and 2 as parents for more if I need them.
    FC - 4313-0474-2822
    IGN - Noel

Pokegyms League - Eight Badges - Ice, Dragon to go.
    Wi-Fi League - Nine Badges - Dragon and Bug to go.

Okay. I'll captain the team if no one else wants to. I'll talk to KOTS later.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Absol View Post
    Of course. I always breed 3 at least. 1 to train and 2 as parents for more if I need them.
    Sweeeeet!!!

I'm going out on a quest to find a christmas tree today, so I might not be able to trade until later. What timezone are you in? I'm on Pacific time so it's 8:15 AM here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudsonn98 View Post
    Okay. I'll captain the team if no one else wants to. I'll talk to KOTS later.
    Id join the team. I'm not super good though.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

I would like to join the war team
    Kirizuto
    9:00Pm and 1:00 am Est time

Quote Originally Posted by poix_the_yak View Post
    Sweeeeet!!!

I'm going out on a quest to find a christmas tree today, so I might not be able to trade until later. What timezone are you in? I'm on Pacific time so it's 8:15 AM here.
    GMT, so it's 6:36PM. And it might take a little longer than til tonight (for you). I'll PM you when they're ready.

And CC? PS? Can anyone help me with the acronyms?
    FC - 4313-0474-2822
    IGN - Noel

Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Absol View Post
    GMT, so it's 6:36PM. And it might take a little longer than til tonight (for you). I'll PM you when they're ready.

And CC? PS? Can anyone help me with the acronyms?
    CC = Combatans Cup which is a huge tourney that takes place over Pokemon Showdown (PS) it's a battle simulator.
    Latest Shiny!

Well, for the tourney, that would be nice, but I don't have PS.

Also, feel free just to call me Phoenix.
    Double battles

IV BREEDING PROJECTS

Current:

Spoiler:- Completed:

Spoiler:- Planned:

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixShad0w13 View Post
    Well, for the tourney, that would be nice, but I don't have PS.

Also, feel free just to call me Phoenix.
    PS is just a website. U don't have to download it.

And guys for Pokebank can I put pokemon in there and restart my game and then still have them?
    Latest Shiny!

Okay so I will take my role as the captain of the THT sponsored team. Let's have some suggestions for name and mascot!

Thank god Hudsonn you're doing it. I hated being the leader. Gah! I'll still participate in it though. I need to make some teams. I need 3. So time to crack down!

And I just re-read my post, and it is rather contradictory. Sorry guys. I won't do it again (well, can't make guarantees :P). Anyway, I've beaten Bugsy in HG.

Well, onto teammaking. I probably need help here. I have no current metagame to fall back on. So I'm stuck. I'm going to make the team around Hippowdon. It's the less used sand starter, but it's a great check to Lucario/Mega Lucario, and it can take hits from some of the most powerful Physical attackers in the tier (Talonflame, Mega Charizard X/Kangaskhan/Scizor, as well as checks Mega Gengar somewhat and Excadrill, Dragonite and Physical Aegislash). It also has less weaknesses than TTar, and so has fewer Checks/Counters.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 29th November 2013 at 10:24 PM.

So I have an Adamant, Superpower, Aqua Jet Azurmarill and it is awesome!!! It wrecks other teams!
    Latest Shiny!

omg omg omg guys. i just realized the relationship between the Kalos Region Starter's typings.

Greninja is a Water/Dark type, and water is super effective against fire, and DARK IS SUPER EFFECTIVE AGAINST PSYCHIC (Delphox). Fire is super effective against Grass, and Psychic is super effective against Fighting (Chesnaught) oh my god. and grass is super effective against water, and fighting is super effective against dark (Greninja).
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Yeah all of them have a secondary type super effective against another. Interestingly enough, each hit another super effectively with BOTH stabs. But Fight/Dark/Psychic is the only alternate starter combo possible and it has been widely discussed. IMO, it's not valid since Psychic is not resisted by Dark, it doesn't affect Dark, and that can't happen on starter types.

About the Cup I won't join.

June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    omg omg omg guys. i just realized the relationship between the Kalos Region Starter's typings.

Greninja is a Water/Dark type, and water is super effective against fire, and DARK IS SUPER EFFECTIVE AGAINST PSYCHIC (Delphox). Fire is super effective against Grass, and Psychic is super effective against Fighting (Chesnaught) oh my god. and grass is super effective against water, and fighting is super effective against dark (Greninja).
    Oh Wowe just now? But it's pretty cool isn't it. Took me some time to get it.
    I'm not sure if I like it or not.
    Like it shouldn't be that both the types are super effective. It should be like
    Fire - grass - water -
    Pyschic - dark - fight -
    Or something because before they were released I honestly thought that they were going to do this.

Anyway, fine I will enter the compulsory tourney. Just first, what's the theme gonna be. I like the idea of colour teams. I did that once with Norns and it was really fun.

Battle spot has been offline for the last days I wanted to do some battles. I'm with W4L4 right now and since I have new team members I wanted to try them. Bah...

I'll be MMing for a shiny Vulpix meanwhile and plan to catch a Landorus in my Black version so I can import it in the future to put it on my main team. Unless one of you has an Adamant UT Landurus for trade

Hm... Using Showdown would mean rethinking entire movesets due to access to all Pokemon...
    FC - 4313-0474-2822
    IGN - Noel

I hate simulators... They make battling way less fun. But they're great for testing before actually breeding and training though.

Page 757 of 847 FirstFirst ... 657707747753754755756757758759760761767807 ... LastLast