View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 761 of 842 FirstFirst ... 661711751757758759760761762763764765771811 ... LastLast
Results 19,001 to 19,025 of 21041

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Guys I just found two shiny barboaches!!

My first three shinies ever in less than two days! Then again, I was chain fishing...

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き

I really must stop vanishing so often... Btw I'm gonna try to get to Winter Regionals 2014 in Long Beach

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

Hey, I'm back... Sorry for being gone so long. I have had major depression problems lately. I'll try to post more, I am really sorry.
    My name is Gregory. You may call me Gregory, Greg, or anything else you want.
    My favorite Pokemon is Zoroark, but only due to it's gimmick and design. It looks amazing and it's super cool in the way they made it.
    I've been here over two years as of May, ayy!
    Top Five Games:
    One) Dragon Age: Origins
    Two) Pokemon Firered Version
    Three) Skyrim
    Four) Titanfall
    Five) Pokemon Black Version

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude View Post
    I really must stop vanishing so often... Btw I'm gonna try to get to Winter Regionals 2014 in Long Beach
    you're bak again

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryZoroark View Post
    Hey, I'm back... Sorry for being gone so long. I have had major depression problems lately. I'll try to post more, I am really sorry.
    its okay man :P
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude View Post
    You're back! Nice to see you again.

Quote Originally Posted by GregoryZoroark View Post
    You're back too! This is great! Don't worry anyway dude.

Well, now that's done...

I'll probably get to making some more competitive teams. I think my new team shall be a Sand team, using Hippowdon, because it has reliable recovery, good defence, 3 weaknesses, Stealth Rock and it checks Physical Aegislash and Talonflame.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 10th December 2013 at 9:30 PM.

Hey guys! I'm back! (again) I was battling Exalt today on PS, talk about small internet x) and reminded me of this place, so here I am! How's everyone doing?

Spoiler:- FC:

30 BP ( I need more..)

Hey I found out my Friend Safari is Psychic... I wasn't expecting that, I was really hoping for Steel, Ground, or really Dragon. Since those are my top three favorite typings. Oh well, I could have ended up fairy... Fairy isn't all too good, not horrible, just not good. I think pokemon who have fairy moves will do better than actually fairies. Not counting the Legendary Fairy pokemon now. Also pokemon who gained a fairy typing have gotten better and one of my lower favorites, but still an old fav of mine, Granbull. I think he will be seen more now, since that fairy typing gave him a little more to work with. I know, his stats aren't all too good, not including his good atk stat, but still. He can take blows better and not being weak against fighting is good, even though it gain more weaknesses ^^;

Anyways, here is what my Friend Safari spawns - Munna, Xatu, and Espurr so if you need a DW ability of those pokes, just PM me
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

[Credit to Mew_ for the Banner Above]

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Red Ace is my name, and Ace is my Game!

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Pokedex Y is Completed as 02/23/14

Wish List

Snivy / Contrary
    Vivillon / In it's Marine Pattern, Savanna Pattern, and Jungle Patterns with a Modest Nature and it's hidden ability

My Friend Safari spawns - Munna, Xatu, and Espurr

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    I'll probably get to making some more competitive teams. I think my new team shall be a Sand team, using Hippowdon, because it has reliable recovery, good defence, 3 weaknesses, Stealth Rock and it checks Physical Aegislash and Talonflame.
    Do you actually test your teams after you build them? xD You have no time to even finish them lol

I've only made two teams so far. One for the Special Rating in Battle Spot and another for the gym I'm currently running. Now I'm planning my third for Doubles lol

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W47 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

Well, need to sharpen up my skills in OU since CC is coming up soon! Hmm...time to make a team around Mega Pinsir
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

And I'm back after a brief hiatus. Have I missed much?
    FC - 4313-0474-2822
    IGN - Noel

Pokegyms League - Eight Badges - Ice, Dragon to go.
    Wi-Fi League - Nine Badges - Dragon and Bug to go.

outta curiosity what are you guys talking bout?

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

There's a new Combatants Cup coming soon in January I think Kots said. Everyone's hyped. Hudsonn's the captain this time, not me thank god.

I do test my teams, but I get inspired to do other stuff. Like I'm inspired to make a Sand team. Probably not a great idea, but hey ho. Weather is quite hard to use now, but I'll give it a shot. With a Smooth Rock (I think) I get 8 turns of Sand. Perfect for Mega Garchomp/Excadrill/Landorus to sweep. Breloom is an issue, as is Rotom- W, Lucario and Scizor. But I can sort those out. To be honest, I feel like making a fun team to run on WiFi, for fun and to use against opponents. So it'd be mildly competitive, with EV sets and all, but not completely competitive so I can't have fun. Maybe a Rain team...

Quote Originally Posted by meismadatyou View Post
    Hey guys! I'm back! (again) I was battling Exalt today on PS, talk about small internet x) and reminded me of this place, so here I am! How's everyone doing?
    To dude! Great battle yesterday! sorry I don't respond my labtop died but anyway welcome back!

Still hunting for a shiny Phantump really hope it shines soon
    Last edited by The Exalt; 13th December 2013 at 7:38 PM.
    Latest Shiny!

Found: Route 12
    Method: Chain Fishing
    Date of Catch: 2/14/14
    Currently Hunting: Eevee, Ekans, Skourpi
    Total Shinies: 10

3DS FC: 5429-6844-5288
    Ice FS: Bergmite, Spheal and Lapras

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    There's a new Combatants Cup coming soon in January I think Kots said. Everyone's hyped. Hudsonn's the captain this time, not me thank god.
    What's a Combatant's Cup?
    FC - 4313-0474-2822
    IGN - Noel

Pokegyms League - Eight Badges - Ice, Dragon to go.
    Wi-Fi League - Nine Badges - Dragon and Bug to go.

Yeah I need to get back into practicing my OU skills. I honestly hate OU, it's my least favorite tier. I prefer NU or Ubers but that's just me. I haven't played any OU since 6th gen started so if anyone wants to let me know how it's shaping up, that'd be great. Maybe I'll do a team based around a Mega...hmm...
    Signature edited due to exceeding font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

God I am never on here anymore. Anyways, to keep on topic, who here wants to see my new armor in guild wars???!!! Too bad you're gunna see it anyways.

Spoiler:

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Quote Originally Posted by Yveltal96 View Post
    God I am never on here anymore. Anyways, to keep on topic, who here wants to see my new armor in guild wars???!!! Too bad you're gunna see it anyways.

Spoiler:
    Dat armor is some badass ****.

Anyway, I'm still making teams. Having difficulty deciding if I want to make a Sand team- weather is so hard to keep up these days. But I think I'll persist. As for a fun team, I have so many choices- Politoed is a requirement (it's going to be a Rain team after all). There's Kingdra, Omastar, Kabutops, Ludicolo, Azumarill, Gyarados and Rotom- W for Water types. Scizor, Volcarona, Heliolisk, Toxicroak, Dragon types, Terrakion, Breloom and Dugtrio for non Water types.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 12th December 2013 at 5:43 PM.

Uh i battled zygarde and tried to catch it but goddamn flame body is always there when i don't want it ugh.
    This always happens.
    Anyway, what's happening here?

Not much actually. I'm making a Rain team for fun on Wifi- casual battles against people who don't battle often or competitively. Decided not to make a Sand team after all. I'll think of something to use though. A good core would be useful to have. I might run Keldeo with something. Aegislash can beat Celebi and Latias rather easily, as can Tyranitar. Tyranitar + Keldeo was a decent core before, now both are weak to Fairy and Grass, as well as a few other weaknesses. I think the old core was Tyranitar + Keldeo + Landorus- I. Landorus can check Fairy Pokémon with Sludge Wave, which is cool. Scizor beats Fairy and Grass types, and is pretty decent.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 12th December 2013 at 6:31 PM.

Yey. I could actually battle you now XD i just played around on showdown. I am still utterly fuming that they scrapped random battles. I mean WHY? It was like the only thing I could actually do.
    Comparing pokemon showdown to my school; They do something good, but then they get rid of it.

Why do you find noibat on X and Y because I would really like a noivern, because they're really cool, and because I haven't seen one yet?

*tackle-hugz Shade*
    You find em in Victory Road, Terminus Cave, and the Friend Safari.

Meh, I would play with you guys in the CC, but I might have this chance to play SkyDoesMinecraft, if not his entire group. That, and school is a pain and I really need to train up some Pokémon for Winter Regionals or I am dead meat.
    Last edited by Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude; 12th December 2013 at 6:50 PM.

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

*hugz* Scorch! It been ages!
    And you better get training those pokemon. And don't forget about fairy

I was just looking through the guilds, to see if they're still appearing and disappearing as usual, and then im just like what. Ragnarok has a guild based off kingdom hearts what?! Isn't this a pokemon forum. Eh, I don't have a problem with it it just surprised me.

Played on showdown with a team I threw together. First battle was close, but then I got lazy after that and failed more. Im too tired and can't be bothered to think. Thursdays are just eh.

Ya, Fairies are gonna make life for my Dragonite hard. I might take a Pangoro. Any recommendations?

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

Not really, just remember that Pangoro's only good stat is its Attack. Then again, use what you like - I'm the guy over hear who swears by Farfetch'd.

We took stonemist so many times today. It was glorious.

Spoiler:

And here is a virtual tour of stonemist castle

Spoiler:

then after that last picture where you see a wall is broken down, all three servers had an epic battle in the courtyard and we wiped *DRAGONBRAND REPRESENT*

Ask me stupid stuff
    Credit for the Banner goes to Sworn Metalhead

Page 761 of 842 FirstFirst ... 661711751757758759760761762763764765771811 ... LastLast