View Poll Results: Are you Entering the NU Tourney

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes I Am

6 60.00%
  • No I'm Not

4 40.00%
Page 763 of 913 FirstFirst ... 663713753759760761762763764765766767773813863 ... LastLast
Results 19,051 to 19,075 of 22801

Thread: The Hoenn Triangle

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Hero View Post
    Yeah. I always loved Entei but its movepool was always lacking. Now hopefully it can be viable with Sacred Fire, Stone Edge, Iron Head, Bulldoze and some other nice options to go mixed. Also ExtremeSpeed and Flare Blitz but that will force an Adamant nature from the Event.
    Entei has always been one of my favorites to use. Not necessarily a favorite pokemon, but it's definitely growing on me. I think I'm gonna have to use one after bank comes out.

My friends and I are thinking of sharing a pokemon bank account, does anyone know if that works?

Scorch_the_Breeder_Dude is offline 物語は既に神と悪魔の手を離れて独り歩き

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    Interesting ideas. Pangoro sucks- go with Scrafty if you need a Dark + Fighting type. Better bulk, set up moves and movepool. Better abilities.
    So I took a look on Serebii to compare Pangoro to Scrafty. admittedly,
    Scrafty has better defense, and they both have the same max speed (going based on the highest stats of a beneficial nature, of course). However, Pangoro has a higher max attack stat. While I might train a Scrafty just in case, I might lean towards Pangoro cuz I'm not used to playing the defensive. On top of that, Pangoro + Power-Up Punch + Iron Fist = SCORE

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^
    New Attempt at a Team: ;715; ;666;

Quote Originally Posted by snivy trainer View Post
    What's with the Sir thing? It's badass. Why didn't we add it before?

I should make my team now for competitive. Excadrill + Talonflame is pretty good. Excadrill can spin, tank Electric and Rock attacks and set up an early sweep. Meanwhile Talonflame can beat Fighting and Ground types with its resistances/immunity to them and respond with a late game sweep.

I started Emerald today. My current team in Rustboro Forest is U Like? the Mudkip (Level 12) and Mushroomz the Shroomish (Level 7).
    If you mean me with the Sir thing, i do it because of the mutual respect i have and for courtesy.

guys, i remember being so hyped for x and y, and now that im close to potentially getting it, i dont know, it doesnt seem all that exciting anymore. is it worth buying if oim only going to be casually playing it for maybe 1 hour a day. i will have to buy a 3ds with it (or a 2ds i dont mind)

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    guys, i remember being so hyped for x and y, and now that im close to potentially getting it, i dont know, it doesnt seem all that exciting anymore. is it worth buying if oim only going to be casually playing it for maybe 1 hour a day. i will have to buy a 3ds with it (or a 2ds i dont mind)
    I would say so, mostly for the graphics. I just now got to Elite 4 (from what I hear they're easy), but it's only cuz I've been busy. Other people have beat their games already. Also, I have an obsession with dressing up my character. o.o

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

Whooo! I finished my wonderlocke with no E4 deaths!!

My chains have been lifted! I'm freeeeeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by poix_the_yak View Post
    Whooo! I finished my wonderlocke with no E4 deaths!!

My chains have been lifted! I'm freeeeeeeeeeee
    Nice. Good job.

Oh, I'm thinking about for my next crazy Pokemon breeding spree to be all of the Eevee evos, plus Eevee itself. Any suggestion on sets?

Current ideas

Umbreon w/Leftovers
    Careful/Sassy
    Synchronize
    252 Hp/252 Sp. Defense/6 Attack
    -Curse
    -Payback
    -Toxic
    -Moonlight

Leafeon w/??????
    Adamant
    Leaf Guard/Chlorophyll
    252 Att/ 252 Speed/ 6 HP
    -Swords Dance
    -Leaf Blade
    -X-scissor
    -Sunny Day(?)/Filler(?)

Dunno what to put for Leafeon's last move

Right now, all I got. However, could change. I would really like Iron Tail on it, however that would require a gen 5 Umbreon, and I am not that good to get a flawless or near flawless Umbreon on Gen 5.

Any tips or suggestions help
    Last edited by PhoenixShad0w13; 16th December 2013 at 7:51 AM.
    Double battles

What would be the benefit of Iron Tail on Umbreon?

Damaging Fairy types. Beyond that, relying on Payback for damage. Places Umbreon weak to some types, however Umbreon doesn't have the best Offensive move list
    Double battles

showdown is crashing insanely -.-

I love a bulky Yveltal set! It really catches people off guard and has surprisingly good bulk.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by MacSpunkmeyer View Post
    If you mean me with the Sir thing, i do it because of the mutual respect i have and for courtesy.
    It's amazing. Really makes you feel nice inside, which is good. Especially after a hard and strenuous day. I think we should all do it :P Anyway, why didn't Eevee add you? Meh...

You are ACCEPTED! Welcome to The Hoenn Triangle! If anyone has a problem with me doing it this one time, say it.

Well, my planned team for Emerald should the save file still work is Swampert / Breloom / Aggron / Manectric / Altaria / Absol . Looks pretty decent. My Y team is still Greninja / Talonflame / Gogoat / Heliolisk / Tyrantrum / Sylveon . Or it will be.

I'll also be continuing my Competitive team. Been kind of out of it, since I've not been very bothered, but I'll continue it. Don't worry!

Alright, so tell me if this is good: Adamant Snorlax, Quiet Espeon holding Iron Ball that knows Trick Room, Adamant Pangoro/Impish Scrafty, Florges, Beedrill, Adamant Dragonite/Modest Goodra
    And yes, that is my idea for a VGC team

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

It's an interesting concept. Does Beedrill work? I find there are better Bug types. If you didn't want to use Trick Room, Baton Pass Speed Boost Scolipede works pretty well. Pass Attack and Speed boosts to Pangoro/Dragonite? Deadly. Having Scolipede remove the annoying Fairy types as well works pretty well as well, even though there are better options.

I've actually had a Beedrill for my entire journey in X, so I developed a bit of a soft spot for it lol
    I've never actually owned a Scolipede, but I had a similar idea for Baton Pass Ninjask and Dragonite. If I use Goodra, I'd equip it with Sludge Bomb to try and help counter Fairy-Types. Florges was to counter the Dragons, and the reason it seems I have purposefully sabotaged my own Espeon is the idea that I want it to be fast enough to get off Trick Room, but slow enough so that I can still use it to support Snorlax. Plus, it'll know fling to get rid of Iron Ball outside of Trick Room

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

Yep. Fair enough.

I feel like going back to Gen 5 Competitive. No need to concern myself over Fairies, Talonflame and stuff like that. I think I'd like to go back to standard Gen 5 OU/UU/RU or something.

lol I just wish Smogon would update their lists. I hate em, don't get me wrong, but way too many teams are based on them, so it gives me an idea of what to counter.

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

Yup. I'd like to maybe do a Regenerator core, or something. Definitely in UU though.

lol now I just need to counter Speed Boost Blaziken

^ Thanks to Shade2000 ^

Changed my mind, going to OU. Maybe a Rain team, seeing as this'll be my last chance to use Rain effectively (as I'll never be able to use it in Gen 6). It was either that or Sun, and I didn't feel like using Ninetales.

Quote Originally Posted by MacSpunkmeyer View Post
    Ahh yes yes Sir, i forgot to put Grovyle, XD is that what you meant? Or is it something else Sir?
    Now you are ACCEPTED! Welcome. I'm Hudsonn, one of the leaders of the clan. I hope you enjoy your time here.
    Signature edited due to exceeding the gif size limit. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.

Dum de dum...

Well, I got no further with my Gen 5 team. Not very motivated about it. Aw well.

Thank you! Thank you the most! Both of you nice people that accepted me!

Which pokemon do you think will get more mega stones? I'm hoping some of my favorites will, like a mega nidoking
    Proud to be Apart of the Hoenn League Land Sector

Credit goes to sworn metalhead of dćdric design

[Check the Clan out Today] - http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Hoenn-Triangle

Pokemon Black II FC / RedAce 2280 4499 3152
    Pokemon Black Y FC / RedAce 2595 1158 0379

Mega Dragonite/Salamence/Metagross, because they're Pseudo. I'm hoping for Mega Skarmory (make it look like Ridley from SSBB) and Mega Snorlax. Mega Fossils?

My Mega hopes:
    - Mega Skarmory
    - Mega Snorlax
    - Mega Arcanine
    - Mega Nidoking/Queen
    - Mega Weavile
    - Mega Hariyama
    - Mega Machamp
    - Mega Electivire/Magmortar/Rhyperior/Dusknoir
    - Mega Druddigon
    - Mega Honchkrow

So yeah. Anyway, I'm going to mention my Skyrim thing here because I need to mention it somewhere. I'm going to roleplay a Hunter (you know, hunt animals, that sort of thing). I got bored of a mercenary. But I want to do some missions, like Dawnguard and stuff like that. Would I make my hunter a mercenary, who works for gold? I don't know. Maybe a secretive vampire hunter, looking for the Dawnguard in order to kill the vampires. Or a Vampire based character? I don't know. I'd like to do a werewolf/vampire lord character. I think I'll have to just do a Hunter for roleplay- no magic, low Health/Stamina, a hunter of beasts. Worships Kynareth and Hircine, and is a werewolf which improves his physical prowess.

I'm going to make a Sun team for Gen 6, with Mega Charizard Y. It's really powerful, and I can never think of anything else to use on a Mega. I can run Venusaur + Rotom- W to make a F/W/G core, and Rotom checks Talonflame and Heatran, 2 semi decent threats to my team. Venusaur abuses the Sun, and beats Azumarill. I can then run a spinner, like Excadrill, and a Stealth Rock user, and then one last Pokémon. Maybe.
    Last edited by snivy trainer; 17th December 2013 at 8:47 PM.

Oh my god, I'd love for Druddigon to get a Mega. He has so much potential.

Page 763 of 913 FirstFirst ... 663713753759760761762763764765766767773813863 ... LastLast