Thread: The BW Glitch Thread

Default The BW Glitch Thread

Alright, everyone. So instead of creating a new thread for a specific game glitch, all glitch discussions should be done here.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

One time in the battle subway, I versed a pidove, used ice beam, and it hung on using it's focus stash, the fainted from Life Orb damage.

Spoiler:- Clan:

Credit: Magikarprules for the banner, Devant User bar shop for the user bar.

Can you talk about a Dw glitch since it's still part of black/white like how the find a pokemon i found the pokemon but when i clicked the shaking it wouldn't show the pokemon until i moved and came back than it finally worked

B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

Call me Dave

Is no Pokemon appearing in the dw a glitch? Or did that happen to every1?

R.I.P The Battling Academy, 11/6/11 - 04/03/12
    Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

3DS Friend Code: 1607-2324-6674
    IGN: Cal
    Friend Safari: Mighteyena, Cacturne, Liepard

Quote Originally Posted by Romeo32 View Post
    Is no Pokemon appearing in the dw a glitch? Or did that happen to every1?
    After you play for a while pokemon stop appearing is that what you referring to or there wasn't any pokemon right from the beginning

B/W FC:0690 7395 3266

Call me Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Livinitup17 View Post
    After you play for a while pokemon stop appearing is that what you referring to or there wasn't any pokemon right from the beginning
    I think he/she's talking about when no Pokemon show up at all when ya go back onto the bridge or a second or third time...
    You see I am simply one hell of a Nobody

^^ Yeah that happens a lot to me.I wonder why.

ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

well, in black i fell through the marvolous bridge when i found the shadow triad

The goats are wise! Eat everything, climb everything. And if something kicks you, kick it back!
    Tumblr | Reborn | League

There's apparently a glitch where your Pokemon will faint with one HP left, and the game will be unable do decide if it can still battle or not. Or the CPU will forget one of its own 'mons fainted and send it out again, still fainted. Attacks won't be able to affect the sort-of-fainted mon, and they won't be able to attack.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Ingame I was fighting N's Zoroark desguised right? When I hit it, it morphed from the Carracosta it was disguised as into N's Klingklang o.o. Then I hit it again and transformed into Reshiram (I have white version) then died. Very wierd transform/illusion like scenario.

I don´t know if should be mentioned as glitch but in Nimbassa city when I get out of the pokemon center, then use my bike and go north to the sport stadiums the game lags for like 2 or 3 seconds but this only happens when I´m on my bike and take the path that´s next to the pokemon center.
    My Friend Safari:
    3DS FC: 1564-3608-3734
    Please PM/VM me so I can add you I'm looking for lots of Friend Safaris

Quote Originally Posted by pkmnswampmaster View Post
    I don´t know if should be mentioned as glitch but in Nimbassa city when I get out of the pokemon center, then use my bike and go north to the sport stadiums the game lags for like 2 or 3 seconds but this only happens when I´m on my bike and take the path that´s next to the pokemon center.
    i always have this problem. don't know why though, but it just doesn't stand out to me.
    Claimed

The above sprites were made by me. Any comments/requests are welcome (VM/PM)
    My native Vivillon form is Garden Pattern. If you'd like to trade, just drop a VM/PM and we'll see what we can arrange.
    I am also giving out TCG Online Codes, for more info click here.

That's because you're passing a point where the game has to load the next part of the map. The lag is most noticeable when you're going fast (like on the bike), but it'll happen even when you're walking. It's explained a bit here.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    That's because you're passing a point where the game has to load the next part of the map. The lag is most noticeable when you're going fast (like on the bike), but it'll happen even when you're walking. It's explained a bit here.
    Right. This also happens on skyarrow bridge.
    3DS FC: 0748-3041-6462

Fictionpress / Buy My Book! / Hero's Path

What about the sky drop glitch?
    Most Recent Shiny!

MyAnimeList
    3DS FRIEND CODE:4983-5418-8982 | IGN: Colby
    Friend Safari:
    Self Obtained Shinies:

i found an area in my black and white version where in the 8th gym you can walk off the dragons
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

In the ice gym you can walk through a rock!
    You can also "talk to" a secret bookcase in Nacrene
    These and others are here;
    http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...n_Generation_V

Spoiler:- credit:
    Joke of the {insert time interval here}
    Want 2 short jokes and 1 long joke?
    joke, joke, joooooooke

This might be just on my game, but for some reason, the mechanics on the Village Bridge are reversed on the bike; you go faster up stairs and slower down them, while everywhere else, it's the opposite. Just a little thing I noticed.
    MMing shinies off and on, Korean Ditto always helps :P

Right now, I'm working on:
    - 123 eggs (gotta fill up 8 boxes)

Spoiler:- You know you want to click it ;):

I hath claimed Ninjask, the fastest one around!

Quote Originally Posted by Sevans View Post
    In the ice gym you can walk through a rock!
    Wow, I just tried this and it's true! I can't believe I never noticed that before, especially since there's like *three* rocks that you can walk right through. O_o

Just now found an interesting glitch. I decided to put up a random GTS shiny [Cloyster] in an attempt to get a Zekrom. As soon as I put it up, I got a communication error and had to reset. I start up the game, get on the GTS, and check the status of my pokemon, and instead of a Cloyster I see a Frillish, with some gibberish nickname (random letters) being offered for a Zekrom. Upon exiting it removed the pokemon and put it back in my box as a Cloyster again.

Whatever happened it apparently combined the prior pokemon I put up with the Cloyster... weird.
        Spoiler:- Shiny info, Friend Code:

I have a glitch. Every time I enter the GTS, I'm given a random pokemon. They range from level 1s to level 100s, and I'm not sure what is going on. Some of these pokemon seem to be hacked, and they come from all over the world. I don't know how it happened. I just want to use the GTS legitimately without getting hacked pokemon all the time.
    This "Pokemon Rainbow" rumored game is already killing me. I want it!

Also, general nintendo fans will probably like my youtube. I make unboxings and collection videos.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/EnragedSwalot?feature=mhee
    Thanks if you check it out

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedSwalot View Post
    I have a glitch. Every time I enter the GTS, I'm given a random pokemon. They range from level 1s to level 100s, and I'm not sure what is going on. Some of these pokemon seem to be hacked, and they come from all over the world. I don't know how it happened. I just want to use the GTS legitimately without getting hacked pokemon all the time.
    If you connected to an unofficial GTS server in the past, you might have forgot to reset your DS' DNS settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    There's apparently a glitch where your Pokemon will faint with one HP left, and the game will be unable do decide if it can still battle or not. Or the CPU will forget one of its own 'mons fainted and send it out again, still fainted. Attacks won't be able to affect the sort-of-fainted mon, and they won't be able to attack.
    There's also a "variation" of this one HP glitch, it's when our Pokemon in the selection screen is shown as having 1 more HP than it should have (for example, 173/172) but the amount of HP is correct while it is on the battlefield.

This one doesn't cause any error, though. Probably because the error only happens on the selection screen, but not on the battlefield.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy Shiny Hunter View Post
    Just now found an interesting glitch. I decided to put up a random GTS shiny [Cloyster] in an attempt to get a Zekrom. As soon as I put it up, I got a communication error and had to reset. I start up the game, get on the GTS, and check the status of my pokemon, and instead of a Cloyster I see a Frillish, with some gibberish nickname (random letters) being offered for a Zekrom. Upon exiting it removed the pokemon and put it back in my box as a Cloyster again.

Whatever happened it apparently combined the prior pokemon I put up with the Cloyster... weird.
    Wow. That's one weird glitch O_o. Seen a few where there was a pic of a Pokemon that someone already traded for... so in a way, those looked rather weird as well.
    Looking forward to the release of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

Will be training up the shiny Abra I have that's named Robin in honor of you. May you R.I.P.