View Poll Results: Which Pokemon Ranger game do you like best?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pokemon Ranger

4 6.45%
  • Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

34 54.84%
  • Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs

24 38.71%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pokemon Ranger: Which Do You Like Best?

I like guardian signs cause it has the past after you beat the main story
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

I loved the first one, then shadows of almia dissapionted me. (no offense but it was too easy) so I never got around to play guardian signs. Is it worth it?
    † I am a Christian and Proud of it!†

Do not copy and paste this into your sig, whatever you do. I mean it. You'd better not. (Started by Thing)
    Quote Originally Posted by Simipour
    This thread is pointless, everybody knows pokemon fans are the sexiest people going around.
    PPL made the banner

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedEevee View Post
    I loved the first one, then shadows of almia dissapionted me. (no offense but it was too easy) so I never got around to play guardian signs. Is it worth it?
    the main story in GS is easy, but the past is so challenging. been playing since last june and havent beat the final past boss yet
    Black 2 FC: 0047 0978 3613

Credit to Astral Shadow

Check out my new RPG and join it:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Serpent-PG-13

Quote Originally Posted by alyssnreshiram View Post
    Hey guys! I was just wondering, which of the Pokemon Ranger games do you like best?

For me, it was Shadows of Almia.
    I have to admit, SOA was really good, though flying segway's outrules it by a lot.
    EPIC SIG HERE

Although all of the Pokemon Ranger games were good, the best would be Guardian Signs. The story line was good, and I liked the idea of drawing the symbols.

Guardian signs. Pichu is the partner and I preferred the story to the others.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

I liked the first pokemon ranger, as well as Shadows of Almia. The first game was really challenging, but you got to encounter a ton of legendaries. I liked the second alot because it was dramatic and because all the characters had to work together in order to save Almia.

I also thought Keith in Shadows of Almia made a cute couple with the female protaginist....

Shadows of Almia, mainly because that's the only one I've played xDD

Borrowed the first one it was alright and have played the beginning of Guardian Signs it also seems ok

A lot of people underestimate the first Ranger game. Although the capture system is different, it's a really good fun game. (With plenty of shipping hints for RangerShipping fans like me. The Groudon mission, enough said. Likewise, you've got the Kyogre mission for the RazzleShipping/whatever Lunick/Aria is fans.)
    I actually played the Ranger games backwards. (I played Guardian Signs first, then Shadows of Almia, then Ranger 1.)
    I enjoyed them all, but I think I liked Shadows of Almia the least. Although a certain vice-boss of the evil team is a great villain, and I love the music, ESPECIALLY the one for the Cargo Ship/Oil Field Hideout theme! That's just plain awesome.
    You know what I say? Get whatever one you can, they're all fun.
    Pokémon games I own: Diamond, Platinum, White, HeartGold, Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Time, Ranger, Shadows of Almia, Guardian Signs, Colosseum.
    Currently reading the Ginji's Rescue Team manga.

RangerShipping, my OTP~

Solana x Lunick forever~!

I loved both SoA and GS. The first one was too hard. ;.; But it was fun nonetheless.

It's hard for me to choose between the two: SoA had a GREAT storyline and some very good bosses and certain dificult captures that made you raeg quit (HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN) , but got a bit tiring by the end. GS, however, had an even BETTER storyline, with twists and turns at every corner, flying segways, a lot of mythology and my FAVOURITE villain pairing. However, the captures became a bit too easy with the assist changes (at least for me.). Please note that I am not taking the past missions in consideration.

I'd choose SoA over GS since it's a bit more balanced, but I lov'em both. It's your choice though.

Guardian Signs, in my opinion, is the best game by far; the story line is very good, and it has a few twists in it as well. Although the ending to Shadows of Almia was very interesting...
    Out of all 3 though, Guardian Signs was the best.

I'd say my favorite was Shadows of Almia with Guardian Signs being a very close second. I liked the graphics in Shadows of Almia better and the story.
    I'll put something here...eventually

I personally would say it's a mix between Shadows of Almia and Guardian Signs.

For example, I LOVED the idea of starting at the Ranger school at the beginning of Almia, and the fact that you could choose your partner Pokemon (granted, it was only between 3 of them, but still, it was a choice), and you could get a couple other partner Pokemon throughout when you did some quests. I also loved the characters in Almia, like Keith and Rhythmi ^w^

And in Guardian Signs, the graphics were much better, the storyline was pretty epic, and Ukalele Pichu was SO. CUTE. Plus, it was amazing that you could be a god-like hero who could ride Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Latios/Latias, etc. Plus the little minigame series when you traveled back in time was awesome :3

I don't know if I could choose either one of those as my top fave, I liked both of them a lot

Name: Petunia
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Guardian Signs is the best imo. The plot and the signs thingy are pretty awesome.

Credit to Riataro from EGC

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I liked shadow of alma better it was more missions for me to do and easier then the first one...the other game keeped hurting my hand from circling all day :/

Hands down, Shadows of Almia. Long, great missions, and much better than the first one. Guardian Signs was too easy and vague.
    Friend Code for Black: Rick; 3611 5401 6824

In all honesty, I was disappointed in Guardian Signs. I didn't find it fun at all, it could have been much better, and I was unimpressed. On the other hand, Shadow of Almia was phenomenal! I fangirled over the characters and story, and I wanted to keep playing more and more. It was seriously addicting, and had the right amount of challenge to it. The original Pokemon Ranger was meh, it could have been improved too, but I want be too judgmental.

Quote Originally Posted by corymatthews92 View Post
    Hands down, Shadows of Almia. Long, great missions, and much better than the first one. Guardian Signs was too easy and vague.
    I also agree with what was said in the quote.
    Mon e s s e n t i e l.
    PM me if you'd like a signature.

Gfx deviantART tumblr

I'd have to say the 1st one.

'What I wanted to protect.. . was you, Ichigo.' -Tensa Zangetsu

Lieutenant of Squad 7.
    Join the Bleach Club!

I have only played Shadows of Almia, so I'll have to chooce that

shadows of almia... i like the fact that u can choose your partner
    #AlphaSapphire
    I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses.
    If you have a question about my religion, or wish to discuss my religion, the Bible, or anything related to this topic, feel free to PM or VM me, take a look at the information in my profile or visit our official website.

My favorite is pokémon ranger shadows of almia.
    The story is awesome.
    I really love the fact that you start as a school kid, then you become a ranger and in the end you become a top-ranger and you see back your old friends of the school.

Shadows of almia is the best IMO. I have great memories of me and Starly beating the bad guys and doing all of the post game.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

What your signature is evolving? dun dun dun dun dun duuuuuun your signature has evolved into BEEN HEAR AWHILE. What do you want to nickname it? I'LL BE BACK!

I can't wait for Pokemon X and Y
        Spoiler:- shinys to date:

Arcanine the LEGENDARY Pokemon FTW
    GEN 3 RSE are still the BEST!!

Tough question. The first game was good, but a bit unfair with the difficulty at time (Salamence and Steelix anyone?). And Shadows of Almia and Guardian Signs felt too similar to each other. It's probably between one of those two, but I'd have to take another look at Shadows of Almia before I can come to a conclusion, it's been too long since I played it.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast