View Poll Results: Which Pokemon Ranger game do you like best?

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pokemon Ranger

4 6.45%
  • Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia

34 54.84%
  • Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs

24 38.71%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pokemon Ranger: Which Do You Like Best?

it's hard to choose between GS and SoA, but I like SoA more because you start as a rookie, then become a ranger and then a top-ranger, and in GS there isn't any ranger rank at all! I still want to know if Ben & Summer are Top-Rangers or not... And my favorite is Darkrai, I just like the games with Darkrai in it's story.

Shadows of Almia. I love the game. It has a long storyline, you can capture great pokémon, you start as rookie and ends as a top ranger.

SoA is my personal favourite if only because I've played it the most.
    Hail zee master Arceus!

Despite most opinions here, I enjoyed the first game. It was the most challenging, and had some complex ways of capturing Pokémon (the regis). I lost it, though...

All that aside, The first game was my favorite.
    Tonight, I wanna dance with someone else ~

I'm very very very fond of the first game, luved all the characters and...well I think the gameplay was better and more challenging when you weren't allowed to interrupt the "line" in order to catch pokemon...

But the 2nd was slightly better in my opinion. The characters were more developped, the story was more serious and more "complete", and I'll never forget the epic feeling of dread and challenge I got when climbing the tower to reach the big bad boss ^_^
    BUT....the choosable "partner" pokemon were a baaad idea. It was sooo much better when you had only one.

The third...it wasn't exactly bad but...it wasn't anything special. I remember very little of it comapred to the other two, despite being the last one I played.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I like Shadows Of Almia best, as we can have more than one Pokemon Partner there and they also change their moods! We can have Infernape follow us in that Game, too, unlike the others.

However, Guardian Signs is also close, as it lets us ride Legendary Pokemon, especially Suicune! It also allows your Pokemon Assistants to actually use their Moves... though they do not actually 'damage' the opponent.

I have officially claimed Mew (Pokemon), Poo (EarthBound) and EarthBound itself.

Guardian Signs. To me, its story and characters were far more interesting than the original and SoA.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

I love Shadows of Almia because it had a better story and the characters seemed more interesting plus having Pachirisu as my pattern was awesome. ^^

Guardian Signs for a darker climax than the second game. The second game, imo, was the worst of this trio and Ranger one was boring.
    Click Jirachi to join the amazing Ever Grande City forums! You won't regret joining it!
    I've claimed this Pokemon.

I liked Shadows of Almia the best because it has the best plot.

Spoiler:- Credits::

- please excuse my shoddy syntax for some reason I don't know.

Shadows of Almia (or as I like to call it, Vatonage) was the better game in my opinion. Its plot was stronger and the game was a lot more challenging than the first Ranger game imo. I also liked the characters and the music, and I still play the Japanese version of the game when I'm bored. It's still a fun game.

My favorite was SoA. It took me 4 weeks to finish off Entei in the first game. 4 WEEKS. And Guardian signs wasn't as nearly long as SoA. I just really like things that are easy and long. Isn't that what fun is all about?
    You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become a villain. -Harvey Dent
    Look closely, because the closer you think you are, the easier it is to fool you. -Thaddeus Bradley
    You can take away my toys, gadgets, and even my armor. But there is one thing you can't take away from me: Who I am. -Tony Stark
    I may not remember who I am, but there is one thing I remember. I don't take orders. -Letty Ortiz

Shadows of Almia was definitely better than the first game and I've never played the third one so... SoA. Loved the storyline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bone Cold Marowak Guy View Post
    Because gen. 6 will have 126 Pokemon exactly, and show up near May 24, 2016 (give or take 3 weeks).

I'd honestly have to say Pokčmon Ranger, because the original is always the best. Lol.

Shadows of Almia, hands down, is my favorite because of those Drapion and Dusknoir battles.
    Pokemon Y FC: 2251 - 5899 - 9250

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123