Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: The Lonely Deino (717)

This episode was all right. Seeing the Deino was nice, though. Iris still has a long goal of becoming a master of dragon types.

Awwww, I really enjoyed this episode! I guess I'm a little biased though because, if I lived in the Pokemon world, I'd want to be a breeder or caregiver: battles secondary.

Let's see... I know a Bobby who sometimes referred to himself in the third-person, so that instantly made me like the character. He was a lot like Cilan, passionate about everything. (And poor Cilan with his back! I know how that is.) I liked seeing the crew playing around with the Pokemon: that would be so much fun.

Although I disagree with Iris calling Deino cute, I sure liked how their relationship panned out. Iris showed how determined she is when she wants to take care of a Pokemon. And it was nice seeing a flashback to her village. Although a part of me was happy to see Deino's trainer come back, I was still a little sad to see it leave after Iris bonded with it.

Oh, and a few random things. The "gangsta" guy or whatever was... unexpected. Kinda funny that Mr. Cool's Pokemon was a Foongus. And I guess Iris thinks Pokemon food tastes okay: that's awesome. Finally, Meowth said that they don't know the definition of "fail." That made me grin, considering they've learned the definition a few hundred times by now.

Cute episode overall, definitely on the touching side.
    ~ * My Photobucket Album * ~

Thousands of screencaps of Pokémon, Toradora!, Shugo Chara!, Clannad, K-ON!, and many other anime.
    Use them however you want!

~ * GoodSearch * ~

Search engine that donates a penny to the charity of your choosing every time you do a search. Spread the word, help the world!

Click here to read my one and only Pokemon fanfic! I hope you enjoy it!

I only post on Serebii sporadically, just so you know.

Wow, what can I say about this episode: touching and amazing. I love character development (a capture would have ruined it, I believe). Keep it up, writers.
    Cacturne, The One and The Only!!!

Credit to LASL for this amazing banner!!

Credit to Gladeshadow!!

This episode was so simple and full of sadness. I wish Deino was introduced earlier and was wild. But I guess episode Pokemon aren't alowed to be caught.

Coolest Eevee evolution ever!

Why didnt Iris obtain Deino (in a zelda like fashion) ? >_<.

It woulda been cool for her to have one of the most hated 5th gen Dragon types, you get it so late, and the fact that Ghetsis's hydreigon supposedly owns everyone (Just get a lv 50+ beartic, and icicle crash >_<).

Oh well....maybe we might see Deino again?

Bobby's dub voice reminded me of Harley so much that it gave me nostalgia pangs.

Oh lord. Bobby. Why Bobby why. The relationship between Iris and Deino just wasn't there to me. It seemed like the writers were making it a 'Yup, she isn't catching every dragon' episode. The biggest character development I saw was that Cilan has back issues. Qwaa

I liked this episode a lot, it was nice seeing Iris try to bond with the sad little deino. I was surprised to see it's probably one of the only daycare episode where they don't walk away with an egg (see Phanpy and Eevee). I also liked Ash's reaction to the deinos stealing their food. LOL And Team Rocket's finally back, yay!!!!

8/10
    ;My Shinies: NEW!! 9/6 (trevanent) NEW!! 9/15
    Currently hunting/MM'ing: (Black2, White2); playing X
    On hold: (till 3rd gen remakes)
    To reclaim:

Bobby looks a little too much like Cilan... It must be the eyes. Maybe they're long lost cousins?

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption / Mega Man Battle Network

Woah Woah... Bobby looks like Cilan? Well, it's the character design duh. Bobby = Prof. Elm

天と地が一つになる時!世界は新たな時代を迎える!

Meh some parts of this episode were amusing, even if it was essentially just Iris bothering a Deino until it's trainer came back for it.
    ---

I enjoyed this episode. I loved the part where Iris and Ash almost got a double capture. I felt sorry for poor Deino when his trainer was late.

I thought This episode was pretty good. I liked Iris in this episode, it's nice of her to taking care of the Deino. Iris and the shy Deino made a good bond throughout the episode, but sadly the shy Deino's trainer arrived at the end and picked up the Deino. Iris didn't got Deino, but at least she got some character development.....which was nice.

Anyway, I really liked the look on Ash and Pikachu's face when the Deino was eating their food, that was hilarious.

The serious TRio is back again and they're up to no good.
    Last edited by PokemontrainerY; 5th September 2013 at 1:06 PM.
    Pokémon XY

Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin!

Quote Originally Posted by DaDonYordel View Post
    Are we not just silly people writing silly complaints on this message board?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789