Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lonely Deino (717)

I don't have an issue with diferent trainers but its kinda stupid they come get it on the same day lool, unless the daycare dude scheduled it to that day but I don't japanese :P.

Yeah even with bonding I doubt he gets caught right now.

Come on Trainer....

Come on...

I like the background music, though...

Wait? THAT'S THE TRAINER!?

Crap! This won't end well...for me...

Deino is still looking sad though. What gives? I guess although it is with Iris, it still misses it's trainer a whole lot.

The trainer is back and Iris is angry.

Looks like that wasn't the trainer, but the trainer is back and it is happy to see it's trainer.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

False alarm!

Wrong Trainer!

Oh hey, the Chargestone Cave.

LOOL Iris and all of us overeacted it seems haha, that dude was the owner of the mushroom.

WAIT WTF another guy with long hair? are the 3 Deino owners brothers or family? wtf.

Hahahahahaha a trainer returned, Iris all pissed, it's for a Foongus.. Now the Deino trainer returned.. He's weird... Apparently got lost in a cave.. Iris isn't getting it...
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

We saw Chargestrone cave and now the trainer has returned Deino.

Looks like Iris won't get it. People are going to be annoyed.

Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Yes, yes, yes!

She didn't capture it!

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    We saw Chargestrone cave and now the trainer has returned Deino.

Looks like Iris won't get it. People are going to be annoyed.
    Why it was well done...

Wait, Team Rocket have arrived on Milos island and they mention Landorus.

Looks like their plan will be epic.

But at least Swadloon battled.

HELL YEAH!!!!
    Last edited by playerking; 24th November 2011 at 10:26 AM.

Btw great episode for Iris development wise.

We got to see some training fir Satoshi mons too, good episode.

My only complain was the Deino trainers all looking alike but they might be family and that uis animators slacking not a writing issue.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 24th November 2011 at 10:30 AM.

Swadloon battled for less than 4 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    Swadloon battled for less than 4 seconds.
    And? this was an episode for Iris the point of it being there is to let us know he is being trained...I actually wanted to see Iris pokemons here and we got two of Dent and two of Satoshi instead.
    e
    btw care to explain why you are so happy Deino didnt get caught?

My stream was incredibly shitty for whatever stupid reason (seriously it only started working well during Oak's Live Caster).

So the only thing I can say is: HELL YEAH SWADLOON!!!!!!! Oh an honorable mention for Stunfisk, I honestly wasn't expecting that of all Pokemon.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

... well that was a colossal waste of time.

I mean this in the most literal way possible. The group spends almost a week at the Daycare for no particular reason. It seems the only reason they spent that much time there was to pad the episode so the " conflict " (in the broadest term possible) wasn't resolved on the first night. This is a problem that we've seen other characters solve in a matter of minutes. Hours maybe, but days?

I'm asking myself " was any of this necessary? "

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    And? this was an episode for Iris the point of it being there is to let us know he is being trained...I actually wanted to see Iris pokemons here and we got two of Dent and two of Satoshi instead.
    e
    btw care to explain why you are so happy Deino didnt get caught?
    I like seeing less type repeats on a main characters team. (You know who you are, Misty.)

Ash is already a lost cause, so I couldn't care less about him.

Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    I like seeing less type repeats on a main characters team. (You know who you are, Misty.)

Ash is already a lost cause, so I couldn't care less about him.
    Kasumi and Iris are special cases where type "repeats" are not an issue but wtv.

Quote Originally Posted by An00bis View Post
    I'm asking myself " was any of this necessary? "
    No, but I guess it was to show that Iris would do anything for a DRAGON TYPE.

Yeah let's see her sit on her rear end, day in and day out for a Garbodor, or an ice type.

You have a point, this episode even though from what I can see was pretty nice, really was a colossal waste of time. But it just gave a bad vibe. Ash and Cilan apparently were ready to head on forward, but Iris stayed back, merely because it's a dragon type and she wanted to connect.

I know she wouldn't do this if it was a different type Pokemon. And if it was a capture episode, then it might've been worth it, but for whatever dumb reason, Iris didn't get Deino.

And NO Lollipiece, I don't give a crap if Deino shares a typing with Axew. Besides Misty is a BAD example, all she had was water typed Pokemon outside of two pure normal types (one gained the flying type through evolution).

Iris clearly has more variety than Misty does. Emolga and Excadrill speak for themselves.

Besides you can't be a dragon master with only one dragon type Pokemon. Just like you can't be a water Pokemon master with only one water (though I do blame the writers for giving Misty only water type Pokemon, one random type Pokemon (not normal) wouldn't have been too much to ask for).
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    And NO Lollipiece, I don't give a crap if Deino shares a typing with Axew. Besides Misty is a BAD example, all she had was water typed Pokemon outside of two pure normal types (one gained the flying type through evolution).

Iris clearly has more variety than Misty does. Emolga and Excadrill speak for themselves.

Besides you can't be a dragon master with only one dragon type Pokemon. Just like you can't be a water Pokemon master with only one water (though I do blame the writers for giving Misty only water type Pokemon, one random type Pokemon (not normal) wouldn't have been too much to ask for).
    I think you're missing the point of what I was trying to say.

Whatever, I never said it was a good reason.

I'm just glad that it wasn't caught.

I'm disappointed Iris did not catch the Deino, but oh well. Maybe next time. At least we did get some Swadloon and Stunfisk.
    {Insert signature here}

Quote Originally Posted by pokeaussie37 View Post
    I'm disappointed Iris did not catch the Deino, but oh well. Maybe next time. At least we did get some Swadloon and Stunfisk.
    What do you mean next time? They're surely not going to spend an episode where Iris tried to bond with a Deino and does in the end, but then she gets another one. If so, that is what is completely pointless, over this episode.

So, apparently Dwebble appeared as well, I think I said that I wouldn't mind seeing it in this episode or the next, so I'm glad it showed up as well.

Yeah I said that , Dwebble and Scraggy were fighting/playing with the other two Deino.

What do you mean next time? They're surely not going to spend an episode where Iris tried to bond with a Deino and does in the end, but then she gets another one. If so, that is what is completely pointless, over this episode.
    we've already got cybercubed no 2 and An00bis acting like it was a waste of time already --;

i bet you that when more people wake up and see this episode for what it was worth they'll change thier tune about things and still believe Iris can get Deino later.

Edit: what do you know, someone over at Bulbagarden already proved me right, by bringing up the gible incident.
    Last edited by Almighty Zard; 24th November 2011 at 11:51 AM.

Stop saying that.
    But he's right; those three are completely irrelevant. *Spills that tea*

But yeah, it looks like Iris really didn't capture Deino even though many people thought she would for some reason; I'll never understand why so many people were dead-set on it happening, but I guess there's no point in wondering about that now. I didn't want Iris to capture Deino anyway since she should be focusing on training her Axew, and I'm really glad that this episode is finally behind us so that we can move on with our lives.

JUST GIVE IRIS A F*CKING POKEMON ALREADY!
    Deino is so good for her, eww :\

At least Swadloon battled...
    RandomOne

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast