Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Lonely Deino (717)

Well, it's time to wait for Iris to catch another Dragon type again. Since Unova only has Axew, Drudiggon, and Deino Dragon lines, she'll have to catch a wild Deino or a wild Drudiggon.

*Trolling people, she ends up catching a Solosis*

Ur doin it wrung.

I'm happy Iris didn't get one of the Deino.

Quote Originally Posted by wiiboychris View Post
    Well, it's time to wait for Iris to catch another Dragon type again. Since Unova only has Axew, Drudiggon, and Deino Dragon lines, she'll have to catch a wild Deino or a wild Drudiggon.

Ur doin it wrung.
    Well if you have a Super Rod you can catch a Dratini or Kingdra *looks at Dento*

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Well if you have a Super Rod you can catch a Dratini or Kingdra *looks at Dento*
    True, but Pikachu is the only Out-Of-Current-Gen Pokemon (besides the talking Meowth) that will have the pass to be in the region. Also, there's no telling if Ash is going to bother inspecting the eastern side of the region.

True, but Pikachu is the only Out-Of-Current-Gen Pokemon (besides the talking Meowth) that will have the pass to be in the region.
    Nothing's definete, but there's no saying previous gen Pokemon may return to the gangs team later this saga, and if so, there's no saying they may tag along in Generation 6 much like Aipom joining in Sinnoh.

I personally could see Ash's Gible going to Iris at some point if they did bring back previous gen Pokes.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Nothing's definete, but there's no saying previous gen Pokemon may return to the gangs team later this saga, and if so, there's no saying they may tag along in Generation 6 much like Aipom joining in Sinnoh.

I personally could see Ash's Gible going to Iris at some point if they did bring back previous gen Pokes.
    No, Ash is keeping his dragon, Iris can get her own.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

No way will Gible go to Iris but that's not a discussion for this topic.

Yeah yeah yeah, anyway on topic:

I'm watching the episode now, and I've gotta say that little 30 second build up for the kami episodes with TR was pretty smartly done if you ask me.

Really heartwarming episode, but I'm incredibly angry that Iris didn't catch Deino. I'm done with capture speculation, because it usually ends in my disappointment.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Somehow I doubt Team Rocket is going to succeed with catching the Kami trio. At all.
    "When I am dead and have passed onto the next world, I want you to lower me from these gallows and....KISS MY HAIRY BUTTOCKS!"- Chris Farley Almost Heroes

Or, maybe Ash's Gible could.....you know, meet a female Gible and SOMEHOW Professor Oak finds a Gible Egg and gives it to Iris.

The overlook of the three islands reminded me of Movie 2000, im looking forward to the Kami episodes even more now.

lol, I bet Team Rocket would be blasted away instantly in the attempt to get the legends, any way it is a shame Iris Did not get Deino, I would have like to see her have at least one other dragon on her team...
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    So True. At least with Misty her whole team besides Togepi was water pokemon. Iris having only one dragon is beyond ridiculous and makes her look stupid.
    You throw a rock at a river and 10 water pokemons of diferent species appear, Dragons aren't like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    lol, I bet Team Rocket would be blasted away instantly in the attempt to get the legends, any way it is a shame Iris Did not get Deino, I would have like to see her have at least one other dragon on her team...
    Considering how much the writers like trolling us and having Dragon and ghost types as the rare gems, how much you wanna bet that by the end of Isshu, Kibago ( in whatever stage he's in) is still Iris' only dragon Pokemon?

Blue likes the Dancing Trpinch so should you.
    If you approve of Black and White's new anime-only lead Iris, put this in your sig(started by TrainerOfLegend)

Quote Originally Posted by Poke Master 7 View Post
    Considering how much the writers like trolling us and having Dragon and ghost types as the rare gems, how much you wanna bet that by the end of Isshu, Kibago ( in whatever stage he's in) is still Iris' only dragon Pokemon?
    I'll take that bet. I've been right so far, so I hope that the writers don't start doing good things for Iris when the series is almost over. I don't like that.

And @hol123, I have stopped doing the capture speculations long ago so that I don't end up with depression. I just wait until I see picture proof from the episodes like always.
    Last edited by Caseydia; 25th November 2011 at 12:59 AM.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by uber gon View Post
    Somehow I doubt Team Rocket is going to succeed with catching the Kami trio. At all.
    They won't. They're legendaries.

Are we sure their plan is to CATCH the legendaries? It could just be that they wanna absorb their energy or something

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Are we sure their plan is to CATCH the legendaries? It could just be that they wanna absorb their energy or something
    Might as well try to catch them if they're awakening them.

Aww...that's too bad that Iris didn't get the Deino...I wasn't thinking that she was guaranteed to get it though...it's just that she put forth a nice effort to get it to open up to her....Oh well, it was a nice episode for her though...

It seems to me that they're really abusing the useage of that "wrapped up in light" score near the end of episodes!

True, but Pikachu is the only Out-Of-Current-Gen Pokemon (besides the talking Meowth) that will have the pass to be in the region. Also, there's no telling if Ash is going to bother inspecting the eastern side of the region.
    You can catch Dratini at Dragon Spiral Tower ^.^ So you never know I guess. I mean they can swim there I guess xDD

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    It seems to me that they're really abusing the useage of that "wrapped up in light" score near the end of episodes!
    ...I don't mean to nitpick, but I'm certain you mean "Celebi's Blessing" from the Zoroark movie. ^.^ To be fair, it was a remix of it though. sorry ^^;

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Ur doin it wrung.
    ...or she can catch a zweilous, it doesn't have to be the first stage...Heck She could be given a hydreigon for all we know...I mean look at Dawn, someone gave her a togekiss...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Omega Ruby Team:

Oh look another episode of crap. Damn it the writers are so damn predictable. Troll the fans until there is a gym battle or a TR plot episode. Is it really so hard to put something of importance in an episode like this?? They could of easily had Swadloon or Stunfisk practicing a new move or hey I know GIVEN IRIS THE DAMN DEINO!!! Seriously they set up episode like this with previews way before the episode and then troll us. And the stupidest part is that Iris is most likely getting a Deino in a later episode.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh look another episode of crap. Damn it the writers are so damn predictable. Troll the fans until there is a gym battle or a TR plot episode. Is it really so hard to put something of importance in an episode like this?? They could of easily had Swadloon or Stunfisk practicing a new move or hey I know GIVEN IRIS THE DAMN DEINO!!! Seriously they set up episode like this with previews way before the episode and then troll us. And the stupidest part is that Iris is most likely getting a Deino in a later episode.
    But that would require the writers not trolling me, and I know that's not gonna happen.

Wicked Witch got nothing on me

Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    But that would require the writers not trolling me, and I know that's not gonna happen.
    Just wait and see, just wait and see lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast