Welcome to Thunderstrike Graphics Shop! Run by both Millarc3005 and I. Millarc specializes in Banners, Avvy's and other Signature/Profile Related Stuff. I specialize in 'Sprite Manipulation' (other than Fusions and Recolours (I Dislike doing recolours)) Meaning that I do a load of stuff involving Sprites and Xat Chats. That being said, here are the rules for our Art Shop.
Spoiler:- YOU MUST READ THIS:
1. All SPPF Rules apply here too, so don't think that you can just waltz in and do whatever you want.
2. Millarc does Banners/Avatars and I do everything else, we would both appreciate if you would let us do requests in what we specialize in, but if you absolutely NEED to than, you may request from a certain artist. That being said, please stick to the same request at ALL TIMES, meaning do not request a Banner and a Userbar and a Avatar and a Xat Chat. Our limits are as follows.
-Banners/Xat Chats/MultiAnimate UB*: 1
-Double Animate Userbars*/Avatars: 2
-Battle Scenes/Dress Up Pokemon/Userbars: 6 *If they are the same Pokemon, you may request more
3. Upload to your own host, as you can't blame us if your request get's deleted.
4. Do not spam this thread, you may request and say thank you, that is all - No idle chats, no arguing and especially, no bashing our work. Exception to this rule is if you want a resized or redone piece of art.
5. Please fill out the form correctly.
6. Strikes are given out at the artist's discretion MEANING: I might give 2 strikes to one person, but Millarc might only give one.
7. Do not take Credit for our work, that's just immature and makes you look more stupid WHEN you are caught - this also mean permaban from this shop.
8. Credit must be given unless the artist explicitly says so. So the status of that is. Novan_Hero:Credit is Appreciated but does not have to be given. Millarc3005:Credit is needed.
9. PLEASE Use our work - we do not spend all that time just for you to 'check what pop's up' or 'use it for 1 day'.
10. Be Patient - Please refrain from rushing us, because that is rude. You must also wait AT LEAST 24 hours from your last request.
You can get strikes for the following reasons:
-Non-Shop related posting
-Form not being filled out correctly
-Not using form
-Requesting from two art shops at the same time
-Requesting diffrent items
-Not using Art
-Not giving credit (Millarcs discretion)
-Exceeding Maximum number of Requests
-Posting in this shop when you are banned
-Requesting too early
-Anything else the Artist deems strike worthy. Yes, you may appeal strikes - but this must be done over PM and you must have valid proof.
Strikes last one month and for each strikes the following happens. Warning – Nothing, you did nothing majorly wrong. 1st Strike - 1 Day Ban 2nd Strike - 3 Day Ban 3rd Strike - 1 Week Ban 4th Strike - Fortnight Ban 5th Strike – Permaban
I Am Requesting a Fragmentation Banner from TSGS! Image(s) Inside Banner:http://i44.*******.com/9q9zbr.jpg Image(s) Outside Banner:http://i40.*******.com/r2tjxd.jpg Text: You Better Believix! Colo(u)rs: A mix of Blue (Bloom; the red haired one), Yellow (Stella; blonde hair one), Red (Musa; dark blue haired one), Pink (Flora; light brown haired one), Purple (Tecna; fuchsia haired one), Light Blue (Aisha; dark brown haired one) and Green (Roxy; dark pink haired one) in their respectful areas where their character is in the picture. If possible, can these be the sparkling colors in the back of the banner? Size: 600 x 200 Background: Streaks of flames in the color of orange and yellow Additional info: For the colors I'm requesting, I'm hoping they can be in the shape of sparks for the background.
I hope this works. I got a bit confused on how to request the formation of the background part; both image and color wise. Oh well, hope this works!
Last edited by the1stpkmnfan; 26th November 2011 at 7:46 PM.
~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
I got a question about the Battle Scenes...
I've been looking for someone who could make a battle scene, but with Banned Story sprites instead of Pokemon. If I supply you with the Animation, can you do it, please?
I Am Requesting an Avater/Icon from TSGS! Image:http://www.zerochan.net/831141 Text: Hero Of Time (if that won't fit put Crimson) Colours: You decide Background: You decide Additional info: Thanks in advance
I Am Requesting a Fragmentation Banner From TSGS! Image(s) Inside Banner: Absol Image(s) Outside Banner: Another Absol :3 Text: Absol Never Backs Down! Colo(u)rs: What look best Size:Example you provided. That size please Backround:Idk what to put here... So I guess whatever looks best. Additional: Thanks! Hope it looks good!
I Am Requesting a Userbar from TSGS! Userbar(#): 3 Pokemon(s): Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur Animated?: Yes, all three Text: Merry Christmas SPPF! Colo(u)rs: Red, Green, Gold Background: No background, just the colours and Pokemon Additional info: Make it awesome and thanks!
I Am Requesting a Userbar from TSGS!
Pokemon(s): cyndaquil, combusken, torkoal, magcargo, simisear, charizard, flareon, and ninetales
Text: (in order) chaos theory cydaquil rank, chaos theory combusken rank, chaos theroy torkoal rank, chaos theory magcargo rank, chaos theory simisear rank, chaos theroy charizard rank, random conditions co leader, random conditions leader
Additional info: just need them to look like this: http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/.../Eventual1.png
Your signature contained images that were too large. Read the rules before you add anything new
I Am Requesting a Userbar from TSGS! Userbar(#): 3 Pokemon(s): Zoroark (left) Weavile (middle) Bisharp (right) Animated?: Yep (all) Text: The Moonlight Heroes Member Colo(u)rs: Dark Red on Zoroark, Ice Blue on Weavile and Metallic Silver on Bisharp Background: Just a cool effect Additional info: None
Last edited by ~Ace; 27th November 2011 at 4:49 PM.
I Am Requesting a Fragmentation Banner from TSGS! Image(s) Inside Banner:xxx Image(s) Outside Banner:x Text: Team Sea Soul Tournament Colo(u)rs: Blue, White, and Silver Size: 530x325 Background:x Additional info: Can the text font be Before the Rain
Also, I need this ASAP, but you can take your time. I don't want you to overdo yourself.