View Poll Results: Who should be the Water Pokemon of the Week?

Voters
120. You may not vote on this poll
  • Samurott

26 21.67%
  • Milotic

45 37.50%
  • Keldeo

18 15.00%
  • Blastoise

45 37.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Water Type Club

Default The Water Type Club

Welcome everyone to The Water Type Fan Club. I'm SuperDaikenki, and as you may know, I am a big fan of water type pokémon. I hope you'll enjoy this and please follow the rules
    below.

-RULES-
    - All Serebii Forums rules apply.
    - If you want to join in the discussion, you must first signup. Signup forms are available below.
    - Please stay active. I will be doing a check for inactivity for every 3 months. You will be removed if you're not active.
    - Please do not troll, spam or bring drama into the club. I will not tolerate people being a jerk to each other here, if you have an issue with someone, I suggest you take that to the VM's
    - No one-liner post that has nothing to do with the topic.
    - Please do not bash water types. There’s a difference between ‘Most Water types aren't that strong against grass or electric types, making them sometimes easily KO’d’ and ‘Water types suck noob!". The former is accepted, as you do state the reason in a well manner, the latter, get out of here, you jerk.
    - On another note, you can create topics. So Dewott you want to do, as long as there isn't a thousand of them or inappropriate.

-STRIKES-
    Warning – Just a simple warning as the name suggests
    First – Second Warning, you're given a 2nd chance
    Second – A One Day ban, you’re allowed to come back for the day
    Third – A One Week ban, start reflecting on what you did wrong
    Fourth – A One Month ban, you should be very regretful
    Fifth – Permanent Ban, you’ve used up 5 chances, The Sword of Shame is brought upon ye

-Thank you FairyWitch for the userbars

SuperDaikenki

Merciful Typhlosion

-FairyWitch
    -The DragonKnight
    -Adaptable Porygon-Z
    -Chandelurefan1
    -SiLeNtDeViL609
    -MercifulTyphlosion
    -Flawlessazn
    -Zoroark1998
    -Shadow1624
    -Keldminrachi91
    -Argon Wartortle
    -itzxkazer
    -cheeseman13
    -litleo729
    -NatualWortortle
    -Auaria~
    -Icychalk
    -ThisIsPatrick
    -Jbthedelerious
    -Deh74
    -Brendan25
    -Misty#1
    -Cynthia7
    -xXPlasmaXx
    -NatualFugitive
    -jorge565
    -Sunset Star
    -~Sea_Spirit~
    -Blastonite
    -Sunshinemasterking

Spoiler:- Strikes and Bans:

Spoiler:- Sign up:

Topics
    Who is your favorite water type Pokémon?
    Who is your favorite water type gym leader?
    Who uses your favorite water type legendary, between Kyogre, Suicune, Manaphy, Keldeo and Phione?
    Which moves or type would you give a water type?
    What is your favorite water type move?
    Create an Water type move!
    What is your favorite set on a pokémon?
    What pokémon do you wish for 6th gen?

Spoiler:- Thank You EpicJirachifan for these awesome banners:

Spoiler:- FairyWitch's buttons:

Spoiler:- Userbars:

WATER POKEMON OF THE WEEK!

Samurott

Species: The Formidible/Dignity Pokémon

Height: 4'11/ 1.5m Weight: 208.6 lbs/ 94.6kg

Pokédex entry: Protected by armor, Samurott can defeat opponents with one sword swipe. The Sword is known as a seamitar that is hidden in it's armor. Its glare can silence them as well, and can dominate foes by howling.

Sets

SD's Lefties (Dew's Lunch)

Samurott @ Leftovers
    Trait: Torrent
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
    Adamant Nature
    - Aqua Jet
    - Megahorn
    - Swords Dance
    - Razor Shell

Wallbreaker

Samurott @ Life Orb
    EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Rash Nature (+SpA, -SpD)
    - Hydro Pump
    - Ice Beam
    - Grass Knot
    - Aqua Jet/Surf/Taunt

Swords Dance

Samurott @ Life Orb
    EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA)
    - Swords Dance
    - Waterfall
    - Megahorn
    - Aqua Jet

Banded

Samurot @ Choice Band
    EVs: 252 Spd/ 252 Atk/ 4Def
    Adamant/Jolly nature
    -Megahorn/X-Scizor
    -Aqua Tail
    -Superpower
    -Night Slash/ Aqua Jet
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dew Watatsumi; 21st November 2013 at 4:59 PM.
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Username: Colt45
    Why do you want to join this Club: It used to be my favorite type. It's not anymore, but i still love it. The main thing I love about the water type is I think it has the best set of starters.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados

I was hoping someone would make this club.
    I can smell u

yay! super congrats

Username: Eeveelover824
    Why do you want to join this Club: Besides grass fire, and dragon i love water types ^_^
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados of course XD

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Username: The DragonKnight
    Why do you want to join this Club: Water is one of my favorite types. They are some awesome Water type Pokemon.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. = Gyarados

Username:Adaptable Porygon-Z
    Why do you want to join this Club: Water types are awesome. Slowbro are slowking are awesome, and I cannot express my love for them enough.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Azurill ..............wait(think about it)..... oh right, it is Slowpoke......(sneaks a peek at previous peoples answer).....Oh , I see, Gyrados.
    X Friend Code ~5172-0172-4191 | Y Friend Code ~ 3265-6270-3575 Pm/Vm to swap codes.
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Adaptable Porygon-Z View Post
    Username:Adaptable Porygon-Z
    Why do you want to join this Club: Water types are awesome. Slowbro are slowking are awesome, and I cannot express my love for them enough.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Azurill ..............wait(think about it)..... oh right, it is Slowpoke......(sneaks a peek at previous peoples answer).....Oh , I see, Gyrados.
    Quote Originally Posted by The DragonKnight View Post
    Username: The DragonKnight
    Why do you want to join this Club: Water is one of my favorite types. They are some awesome Water type Pokemon.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. = Gyarados
    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    yay! super congrats

Username: Eeveelover824
    Why do you want to join this Club: Besides grass fire, and dragon i love water types ^_^
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados of course XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    Username: Colt45
    Why do you want to join this Club: It used to be my favorite type. It's not anymore, but i still love it. The main thing I love about the water type is I think it has the best set of starters.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados

I was hoping someone would make this club.
    Welcome everyone to the club
    ACCEPTED!
    The subject of this what do you think of this club?

Uh... why did you change your acceptane post thrice? XD

Topic wise, favorite water type?

Probably Squirtle.
    I can smell u

Well my favorite have to be the Oshawott line, Lapras and Vaporeon
    So what do you think?

About the club? It's pretty nice. We need alot more members of course, but I'm sure that will happen in due time. ^_^
    I can smell u

True, we need more members...
    As soon as we get to at least 10 members, I'm doing something special here

Oh? I'm guessing it's a surprise?
    I can smell u

Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    Oh? I'm guessing it's a surprise?
    No one liners please, I think they're trict around here about it even though its my club but I'll let it pass...
    Also, yep

Username: T-Bolt
    Why do you want to join this club: The water type is among my 5 favourite types. Whenever I play the game, I usually choose the Water Starter
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you.- Gyarados

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bolt View Post
    Username: T-Bolt
    Why do you want to join this club: The water type is among my 5 favourite types. Whenever I play the game, I usually choose the Water Starter
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you.- Gyarados
    Welcome to the club! I hope you enjoy it here!
    ACCEPTED!

Username: InsaneDragoniteHD
    Why do you want to join this Club: I want to join this club so that I can freely talk about my love for water types and how they are great out of competitive and in. Also, I am a Water Type Fanatic.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados.
    Check out Dragon-Tamer club..had to remove it because sig was too big. (Mod: As was having the water club)

Credit to Savanny
    CREDIT TO CYRIUS[
    Need someone to train your pokemon or breed for one ? I will do it.

Username: !jirachi! (will be changed soon)
    Why do you want to join this Club: water is my favourite type and I'm doing a mono water playthrough on my black game :P
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. = Gyarados!
    My fc: 4871 5236 8426

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneDragoniteHD View Post
    Username: InsaneDragoniteHD
    Why do you want to join this Club: I want to join this club so that I can freely talk about my love for water types and how they are great out of competitive and in. Also, I am a Water Type Fanatic.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. Gyarados.
    Quote Originally Posted by !jirachi! View Post
    Username: !jirachi! (will be changed soon)
    Why do you want to join this Club: water is my favourite type and I'm doing a mono water playthrough on my black game :P
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. = Gyarados!
    Welcome to the club
    Accepted
    First topic
    What's your favorite water type?

hmm... I have to go with squirtle!
    he's just awesome! and I picked him as my starter on pokemon blue

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Username: Elysian
    Why do you want to join this Club: Because Water-Types are pretty awesome in both design and usage.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. - Gyarados, non?

But you have a torchic as your avi
    You have something against mudkips!? D:<
    Anyways, squitle was my first pick as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Username: Elysian
    Why do you want to join this Club: Because Water-Types are pretty awesome in both design and usage.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. - Gyarados, non?
    Welcome to the club
    ACCEPTED!
    Also, something special will happen when just enough members happen to join
    Last edited by Dew Watatsumi; 5th April 2013 at 11:18 AM.

Username: Chandelurefan1
    Why do you want to join this Club: I want to join this club, because the Water type with Ghost closely following is my favourite of all the types where as my favourite water type is Swampert, so I wish to join this club so I can talk about my interests with minds that think alike.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you- Gyarados

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDaikenki View Post
    But you have a torchic as your avi
    You have something against mudkips!? D:<
    Anyways, squitle was my first pick as well...

Welcome to the club
    ACCEPTED!
    Also, something special will happen when just enough members happen to join
    well torchic rocks!so does squirtle

Dare to battle me?

I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by Chandelurefan1 View Post
    Username: Chandelurefan1
    Why do you want to join this Club: I want to join this club, because the Water type with Ghost closely following is my favourite of all the types where as my favourite water type is Swampert, so I wish to join this club so I can talk about my interests with minds that think alike.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you- Gyarados
    Alright
    ACCEPTED!

I should stop stalking...

Username: DrasticPhase
    Why do you want to join this Club: It is one of my favorite types next to steel and ground.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. magikarp Gyarados
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by DrasticPhase View Post
    I should stop stalking...

Username: DrasticPhase
    Why do you want to join this Club: It is one of my favorite types next to steel and ground.
    Victorious and brutal, destroying all I see. No Dragon type, but looking like a Dragon as I can be. You battle me at Red and Blue, kill me fast before I kill you. magikarp Gyarados
    WOAH! Even Dratic!?
    I SEE MAGIKARP! REJECTED! JK
    ACCEPTED

Page 1 of 36 1234511 ... LastLast