Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 216

Thread: ☆The UnLoved Pokemon Club v.2☆

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    toot
    Posts
    1,068

    Default ☆The UnLoved Pokemon Club v.2☆





    Hi there! I'm Articuno_rocks, founder of the second version of the UnLoved Pokemon Club, or the ULPC. Unfortunately, the old club pretty much disintegrated, so with the permission of MugoUrth, the former leader of the club, I decided to remake it.

    So what do we do here?

    Lots of things, really! Obviously, this club is centered around unloved Pokemon because unlike most PokeFans, we love them. We talk about unloved Pokemon, we write about unloved Pokemon, we draw unloved Pokemon, we claim unloved Pokemon... you get the idea.

    But what is an "unloved Pokemon"?

    The term "unloved Pokemon" is very vague, because not all kinds of PokeFans like the same Pokemon (for example, a competitive battler may despise Pachirisu, while a seven-year-old girl may love it). Here, however, an "unloved Pokemon" refers to a Pokemon that almost every single PokeFan, regardless of type, hates or forgets. These are Pokemon such as Magikarp, Sunkern, Feebas, and Wobbuffet. If you think a Pokemon is unloved, feel free to discuss it here!

    Here is a list of all Unloved Pokemon, compiled by none other than ShinyRaikou.

    How do I join?

    That, as well as many other things, are discussed in the rules below.

    ----------


    Please read them before joining... please.

    1.) All SPPf General Rules and Club rules apply.

    2.) Respect different opinions and each other. No bashing of ANY sort will be tolerated here! This includes bashing of overused/overrated Pokemon such as Garchomp and Serperior (yes, MugoUrth, I said Serperior). Competitive battlers bashing your favorite Pokemon does not give you the right to bash their favorite Pokemon. We all have different opinions, so let's respect them.

    3.) Don't make anyone feel uncomfortable.

    4.) If you want to join, send me a PM that clearly states your reason for joining. You must have a reason for being a member! It's as simple as that.

    5.) Once you're a member, be sure you're contributing and not spamming or being a burden. One-liners are not tolerated here. Also, if you're a member, you must post here at least once every two weeks unless you let me know when you'll be back.

    6.) If you aren't a member, we will ask you to join every time you post here. You are allowed to post here THREE times before you must either join or not post anymore.

    7.) Anyone caught breaking the rules will face consequences that range from warnings to being banned from posting here.

    9.) When you send me a PM requesting to join, to make sure that you've read the rules, mention the fact that I forgot Rule #8.

    10.) Have fun!

    ----------


        Spoiler:- Members and their titles:


    ----------



    The ULPC's Unloved Pokemon of the Week, or ULPOTW, works quite differently from Serebii's Pokemon of the Week. Like the official POTW, we discuss movesets of the selected Pokemon, but these movesets don't have to be competitive - they can be casual, funny, crazy, anime, anime contest, etc. You can also post a few sentences on how to use the moveset, but that isn't required.

    Along with that, if you want to say nice things about the selected UnLoved Pokemon of the Week, feel free to do so. The only rule is that no one-liners such as "Magikarp is awesome!" are allowed.



    The UnLoved Pokemon of the Week


    This week, we are covering a Pokemon introduced in the third generation. Its heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this Pokemon is promised a loving relationship that never ends. During the spawning season, countless members of this Pokemon congregate at coral reefs, turning the waters pink. So here it is, the eighth UnLoved Pokemon of the Week, Luvdisc.

    Click here for the discussion page.


    ULPOTW Archives

    Week 1: Garbodor
    Week 2: Delibird
    Week 3: Stantler
    Week 4: Fearow
    Week 5: Jynx
    Week 6: Shelgon
    Week 7: Flareon

    ----------



    This section is for interesting, funny, or just plain awesome quotes about unloved Pokemon. They can be from anywhere - this club, elsewhere on these forums, Bulbapedia, or anywhere else.

    Quote Originally Posted by wolftamer View Post
    Why care about Iv's and Ev's?Why care about stats?Why care about natures,Ability's and all that jazz?Why not just accept a pokčmon for what it is,And win with your favorites?Why does every single thing have to be perfect?I do not understand this....
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokefan1023 View Post
    Luvdisc. I always thought that while it was rather simple, it was charming and cute. I have a couple luvdisc that I've trained up pretty nicely and when given the proper training they can be pretty strong So I think that all of the complaints directed towards it were unnecessary - it may be a little uncreative, but pidgey is just a bird. Rattata is just a blue rat. :/
    ----------



    This section is for all kinds of fan work. Fan Fictions, Fan Art, and Custom Sprites are all allowed here (however, they must be related to unloved Pokemon!). The fan work is organized by member, in alphabetical order.

    ~Articuno_rocks~


    ^ Fan Fiction about two brave heroines, Faith Redwood and Hope Reinhart, on a journey through the Ubulou Region, a place where Pokemon are arranged into tiers based on their power and most trainers only use the most powerful Pokemon - the OUs. Can Faith, Hope, and their favorite Pokemon show the world that power isn't everything?

    ~Darkfire98989~



    ~ShinyRaikou~





    ----------



    Here at the ULPC, we claim unloved Pokemon, using the format of the Official Claim-A-Pokemon thread in the General Pokemon Discussion. There are few rules regarding this process - you can make, drop, or change a claim whenever you want - but please remember that you may only claim one Pokemon and to follow the form below.

    Forms - You don't have to follow them exactly; for example, you can put 12/2/11 rather than 12/02/11.

    To claim a Pokemon:

    Pokemon --- Username --- Date in MM/DD/YY format

    Briefly state why you love your selected Pokemon - don't make your reason too long, please.

    Example:

    Delibird --- Articuno_rocks --- 11/30/11

    What can I say? Delibird's cute, christmassy, and an Ice/Flying type just like my favorite Pokemon, Articuno.



    To drop a claim:

    Dropping: Pokemon --- Username --- Date of claim in MM/DD/YY format

    Example:

    Dropping: Sunkern --- Articuno_rocks --- 10/30/11



    To change a claim:

    Old: Pokemon --- Username --- Date of claim in MM/DD/YY format
    New: Pokemon --- Username --- Date in MM/DD/YY format

    Briefly state why you love your new selected Pokemon - don't make your reason too long, please.

    Example:

    Old: Sunkern --- Articuno_rocks --- 10/30/11
    New: Delibird --- Articuno_rocks --- 11/30/11

    What can I say? Delibird's cute, christmassy, and an Ice/Flying type just like my favorite Pokemon, Articuno.


    The list of claims

        Spoiler:- Listeh:


    ----------

    Support the club!

    Want to support the club? Feel free to use the banners and userbars below - just make sure you check the "credits" spoiler so you know who to credit when you use them.





        Spoiler:- Credits:


    ----------

    Have fun in the club!

    Last edited by AmericanPi; 12th March 2012 at 5:17 AM.


    Known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.

    Author's Profile
    Platonic: A Family and Friendship One-Shot Contest

    Banner by Conquer Phoenix

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,974

    Default

    I'm allowed in this group as the original 2nd owner of this group, right?


    I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    toot
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    I'm allowed in this group as the original 2nd owner of this group, right?
    Of course. ^.^ I'll add you to the members list right now.


    Known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.

    Author's Profile
    Platonic: A Family and Friendship One-Shot Contest

    Banner by Conquer Phoenix

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The World
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Ditti(Ditto)--- Taposa --- 12/5/11

    Briefly state why you love your selected Pokemon - Many people many hates Ditto because he is a blob. He just Transform. So.......Anyway,I love it because it is so cute!
    Last edited by Taposa; 5th December 2011 at 1:14 PM.


    Credits to master2738 for the userbar



    [/SPOILER]


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Musharna --- Shiny Resh --- 12/5/11

    Musharna is one of my favorites; it's cute and pink


    My Trade Shop!
    FC = 0948 5824 9698

        Spoiler:- Credit!:

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Resh View Post
    Musharna --- Shiny Resh --- 12/5/11

    Musharna is one of my favorites; it's cute and pink
    For some reason, I like Musharna, but not Munna. Musharna seems kind of heavy looking, which is something I like in designs. Heavy is cool. Munna just seems like an attempt at cute Drowzee. ...But if you want my opinion, Drowzee is such a silly design, that it's kind of adorable to me.

    I have a list of underloved Pokemon.

    Emboar is probably one of the coolest starter Pokemon ever, yet he's hated by so many people for being:

    Ugly (It's a pig. Pigs are supposed to be ugly.)
    Fire/Fighting type (Yes, this one kind of peeves me too, but I still like Emboar.)
    Slow and Frail (I REALLY hate people who seem to think attacking first is the most important thing in Pokemon. What about dealing damage and taking it? Sure, there are fast sweepers, but they can't actually BE sweepers unless they have the attack to back it up. Why do you think monsters like Purugly or Serperior are in the RU tier? Cause they don't have enough power required to be a sweeper. ...That, and crappy movepool. It kind of appalls me to see that Serperior has so many fans. They think Contrary is going to send it to the OU tier, despite the fact it won't change its crippling move-pool. Serperior doesn't HAVE Earthquake, or Psychic, or any cool moves. It only has Normal and Grass type special moves. Not many monsters are weak to grass, and even fewer are weak to normal. Even a lot of the OU ground types have another type to cover up their weakness to grass. And finally, the design ****es me off. ...I cannot mention Serperior without going into a huge rant, can I?)

    Besides Emboar, there are other unloved designs I like too.

    Watchog
    Magmortar
    Lickitung
    Slobro
    Minccino
    Pachirisu
    Drowzee
    Purugly
    Garbodor
    Electross
    Raticate
    Sunflora

    The list goes on. But no under-loved Pokemon is more valuable to me than my precious Bibarel. Bibarel is just way too cute to get all the hate it gets.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 6th December 2011 at 1:46 AM.


    I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    unfunny location
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    I now I'm not technically a member, but I want to make a suggestion for ULPOTW: Garbardor. Everyone thinks it and Trubbish are butt-ugly, but I think Trubbish is cute and Garbardor is as awesome as it gets.
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyRaikou View Post
    I now I'm not technically a member, but I want to make a suggestion for ULPOTW: Garbardor. Everyone thinks it and Trubbish are butt-ugly, but I think Trubbish is cute and Garbardor is as awesome as it gets.
    I second that.


    I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    ◉︵◉
    Posts
    901

    Default

    Hi! I'm going to claim something, if you don't mind.

    Slowking --- Epic-Inferno --- 12/05/11

    I don't know for sure if Slowking is counted as "unloved", if it isn't, I'll come back and change my claim.


    Back from a very long hiatus. Signature and other things under construction! My friend code is 3496-9664-6228, and my friend safari contains Slugma, Growlithe, and Braixen.

        Spoiler:- Shinies and credits:

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    toot
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Taposa View Post
    Ditti(Ditto)--- Taposa --- 12/5/11

    Briefly state why you love your selected Pokemon - Many people many hates Ditto because he is a blob. He just Transform. So.......Anyway,I love it because it is so cute!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic-Inferno View Post
    Hi! I'm going to claim something, if you don't mind.

    Slowking --- Epic-Inferno --- 12/05/11

    I don't know for sure if Slowking is counted as "unloved", if it isn't, I'll come back and change my claim.
    Um... read the rules, you two. If you are not a member, we'll have to ask you to join every time you post here... if you guys join, I'll gladly process the claims.

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    For some reason, I like Musharna, but not Munna. Musharna seems kind of heavy looking, which is something I like in designs. Heavy is cool. Munna just seems like an attempt at cute Drowzee. ...But if you want my opinion, Drowzee is such a silly design, that it's kind of adorable to me.
    I love all of 'em. :'-) Being a girl, I must admit I like flowery, pink Munna the best (yeah, I know, I'm quite girly) but Musharna gives the impression of a "beautiful dreamer" with the cool Dream Mist. Drowzee looks so silly that it's cute and awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    I have a list of underloved Pokemon.

    Emboar is probably one of the coolest starter Pokemon ever, yet he's hated by so many people for being:

    Ugly (It's a pig. Pigs are supposed to be ugly.)
    Fire/Fighting type (Yes, this one kind of peeves me too, but I still like Emboar.)
    Slow and Frail (I REALLY hate people who seem to think attacking first is the most important thing in Pokemon. What about dealing damage and taking it? Sure, there are fast sweepers, but they can't actually BE sweepers unless they have the attack to back it up.
    I started out with hating Emboar, but thanks to my patriotism, I loved it once I found out it was based on Chinaaaaaaa! XD Of course, being of Chinese descent, I have a natural inclination to like anything Chinese.

    And I also hate how Smogonites hate Pokemon that are slow and frail, such as my beloved Flareon.

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Why do you think monsters like Purugly or Serperior are in the RU tier? Cause they don't have enough power required to be a sweeper. ...That, and crappy movepool. It kind of appalls me to see that Serperior has so many fans. They think Contrary is going to send it to the OU tier, despite the fact it won't change its crippling move-pool. Serperior doesn't HAVE Earthquake, or Psychic, or any cool moves. It only has Normal and Grass type special moves. Not many monsters are weak to grass, and even fewer are weak to normal. Even a lot of the OU ground types have another type to cover up their weakness to grass. And finally, the design ****es me off. ...I cannot mention Serperior without going into a huge rant, can I?)
    Apparently not. XD
    It would be nicer if you kept your Serperior rants to yourself, because there might be some people on here who actually like Serperior...

    (I thought you liked Purugly a while ago?)

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Besides Emboar, there are other unloved designs I like too.

    Watchog
    Magmortar
    Lickitung
    Slobro
    Minccino
    Pachirisu
    Drowzee
    Purugly
    Garbodor
    Electross
    Raticate
    Sunflora

    The list goes on. But no under-loved Pokemon is more valuable to me than my precious Bibarel. Bibarel is just way too cute to get all the hate it gets.
    All those Pokemon definitely deserve more love. My favorites are Minccino, Pachirisu, and Sunflora, but I love all of 'em.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyRaikou View Post
    I now I'm not technically a member, but I want to make a suggestion for ULPOTW: Garbardor. Everyone thinks it and Trubbish are butt-ugly, but I think Trubbish is cute and Garbardor is as awesome as it gets.
    Yeah, I agree to this too - okay, it's official, Garbodor is next week's ULPOTW. But it would be best if you could save all the praising for next week - this week doesn't have a ULPOTW because the club is still new.

    EDIT: Sorry I couldn't go more in-depth. I'm working on an English project... UGH.


    Known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.

    Author's Profile
    Platonic: A Family and Friendship One-Shot Contest

    Banner by Conquer Phoenix

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The World
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Ok....I PM'd you already. May I join na?


    Credits to master2738 for the userbar



    [/SPOILER]


  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    unfunny location
    Posts
    1,323

    Wink

    Okay, so the official list of unloved Pokemon. These are basically Pokemon, that, for some reason or another, everyone seems to hate. If any members have an unloved Pokemon they think belongs on the list, post it, we'll discuss it and I'll post it here. So the list:
        Spoiler:- The Oficially official list:
    Last edited by WizardTrubbish; 4th February 2012 at 12:36 PM.
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyRaikou View Post
    Okay, so the official list of unloved Pokemon. These are basically Pokemon, that, for some reason or another, everyone seems to hate. If any members have an unloved Pokemon they think belongs on the list, post it, we'll discuss it and I'll post it here. So the list:
        Spoiler:- The Oficially official list:
    And I quote: WAIT A MINUTE! STOP THE PRESSES!

    I get how everything else is underloved. But Excadrill!? UNDERLOVED!?! Too crazy to fit in my head! (Especially considering he's an Uber Tier monster.)


    I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    unfunny location
    Posts
    1,323

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    And I quote: WAIT A MINUTE! STOP THE PRESSES!

    I get how everything else is underloved. But Excadrill!? UNDERLOVED!?! Too crazy to fit in my head! (Especially considering he's an Uber Tier monster.)
    Exadrill is on that list? I took the original lst, and edited it because it was out of date. I never noticed Exadrill.

    Also, I found a quote of awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftamer View Post
    Why care about Iv's and Ev's?Why care about stats?Why care about natures,Ability's and all that jazz?Why not just accept a pokčmon for what it is,And win with your favorites?Why does every single thing have to be perfect?I do not understand this....
    Last edited by WizardTrubbish; 19th January 2012 at 4:24 PM.
    Pokemon isn't real, I'm sorry

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    195

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    And I quote: WAIT A MINUTE! STOP THE PRESSES!

    I get how everything else is underloved. But Excadrill!? UNDERLOVED!?! Too crazy to fit in my head! (Especially considering he's an Uber Tier monster.)
    You know, a Pokemon's tiering does not necessarily correlate to how much people like/dislike it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Using UU/RU Pokemon in ways that doesn't actually take advantage of some REAL niche in OU is like letting a horse poop on your chest; then when people ask why you let it do that you defend yourself by saying "well now I have all this horse poop", ignoring everyone who tries to reason with you that this isn't really a good thing either.
    Quote Originally Posted by jesusfreak94 View Post
    Best. Analogy. Ever.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by girazard View Post
    You know, a Pokemon's tiering does not necessarily correlate to how much people like/dislike it.
    Yeah, if POTW is any indication. > : (

    But still, he's uber tier, so that means a LOT of people used him in order for him to get that tier. How many of those people actually like Excadrill is a question I can't answer. But honestly, Excadrill was one of the few OU Pokemon I actually liked.
    Last edited by MugoUrth; 6th December 2011 at 11:38 PM.


    I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    toot
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    And I quote: WAIT A MINUTE! STOP THE PRESSES!

    I get how everything else is underloved. But Excadrill!? UNDERLOVED!?! Too crazy to fit in my head! (Especially considering he's an Uber Tier monster.)
    Yeah, when I saw Excadrill on that original list, I was like, "BUT EXCADRILL IS IN THE FREAKING UBER TIER!"

    Personally I believe that anything Uber or OU is automatically not considered Unloved, because that means people like to use them in competitive battling. As stated on the first post, I believe that a Pokemon only needs one large fanbase, be it competitive battles, anime lovers, or little kids for it to be loved.

    For example, while many more serious Pokemon players hate Oshawott, the anime gave it a very large fanbase so it really isn't considered Unloved.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinyRaikou View Post
    Exadrill is on that list? I took the original lst, and edited it because it was out of date. I never noticed Exadrill.

    Also, I found a quote of awesomeness.
    Yup, awesome of awesomeness. I'll go add it to the first post right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Yeah, if POTW is any indication. > : (

    But still, he's uber tier, so that means a LOT of people used him in order for him to get that tier. How many of those people actually like Excadrill is a question I can't answer. But honestly, Excadrill was one of the few OU Pokemon I actually liked.
    That's precisely why Excadrill is loved. I also found this information about Excadrill from Smogon:

    "Although the Uber tier has some incredibly powerful Ground-type tanks and sweepers, such as Groudon and Garchomp, this newcomer mole cannot be easily overlooked. With a high 135 base Attack and an ability which doubles its decent base 88 Speed in sandstorm, Excadrill is a terrifying sweeper. Swords Dance is the icing on the cake, pumping Excadrill's already high Attack stat to insane levels. It has the perfect typing for a sweeper too, being immune to both Thunder Wave and Toxic while resisting Stealth Rock. Its concise movepool comprises of all it needs to sweep, allowing it to act as a decent offensive Rapid Spin user."

    I don't really care about anything the Analysis said, but since it actually talks about Excadrill in a positive way, I'm pretty certain that Smogonites love it.

    EDIT: girazard, you aren't a member, so I'm going to have to ask you to either join or leave. It would be best if you joined, though, because you'll have lots of fun here.
    Last edited by AmericanPi; 7th December 2011 at 3:20 AM.


    Known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.

    Author's Profile
    Platonic: A Family and Friendship One-Shot Contest

    Banner by Conquer Phoenix

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Zangoose is an unloved Pokémon that can be great in OU. Swords Dance gives Zangoose an insane amount of Attack, and with a decent amount of speed, it can easily sweep.

    Can I be added to the PM list for The Power N.U.? It's a great fanfic and it has a great theme for the club


    My Trade Shop!
    FC = 0948 5824 9698

        Spoiler:- Credit!:

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,974

    Default

    ...So, what Pokemon should we talk about today?


    I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    ...So, what Pokemon should we talk about today?
    How about Koffing?


    My Trade Shop!
    FC = 0948 5824 9698

        Spoiler:- Credit!:

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Somewhere over the Ho-oh...
    Posts
    500

    Default

    Stunfisk --- Porgon-XYZ --- 12/7/11

    Why not love him? He's derpy! I love his face!xD He's also pretty good unlike people say. For Example, last night on Random Matchup I swept a JAPANESE guy with over 200 wins with Derpfisk using Spec Thunderbolt. LONG LIVE THE ELECTRIC DERP FISH!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    ...So, what Pokemon should we talk about today?
    I seriously don't know anyone who likes Bastiodon. He's like a Living Fortress, yet everyone calls him ugly and useless.D: I played with him in Platinum a few years back, and I found him awesome! Still I don't know anyone who uses or appreciates him.:/

    Credit to FrostStorm for the banner; YOU ARE MAJESTIC FROSTSTORM

    3DS FC: 4940 6396 1803


    "Because I am the man... who made a typo in his own name while registering..."

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    69

    Default

    Hi may i join my favorite unloved pokemon is ratacate (IDK if thats how you spell it)
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/zvtsna.gif[/IMG] made by Guitarzandbulletz

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,974

    Default

    I always liked Raticate. Those tiny arms make him so cute!

    Quote Originally Posted by Porgon-XYZ View Post
    I seriously don't know anyone who likes Bastiodon. He's like a Living Fortress, yet everyone calls him ugly and useless.D: I played with him in Platinum a few years back, and I found him awesome! Still I don't know anyone who uses or appreciates him.:/
    Sure, we can talk about Bastiodon. ...I'll admit even I don't like the monster, though. I can see it's appeal, though. It's got that retardedly cute grin and its head looks like a castle, something I'm sure some people will appreciate.


    I must say, I am 110% against this action, I mean, quoting Wikipedia, '' A world of free knowledge will be lost ''. I say screw SOPA and PIPA, and all who agrees with me, sig this! We all detest the bill and will fight for the freedom of the Internet!

    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    toot
    Posts
    1,068

    Default

    thechallenger101... please read the rules regarding how to join.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Resh View Post
    Zangoose is an unloved Pokémon that can be great in OU. Swords Dance gives Zangoose an insane amount of Attack, and with a decent amount of speed, it can easily sweep.

    Can I be added to the PM list for The Power N.U.? It's a great fanfic and it has a great theme for the club
    OMG, I LOVE Zangoose. Mine is a wonderful male named Braveheart, and he's the prominent sweeper of my Pokemon Black post-game team. I plan to give a Zangoose to one of the main characters in The Power N.U.

    And of course you can be on the PM list. I'm glad you like the story!

    Quote Originally Posted by Porgon-XYZ View Post
    Stunfisk --- Porgon-XYZ --- 12/7/11

    Why not love him? He's derpy! I love his face!xD He's also pretty good unlike people say. For Example, last night on Random Matchup I swept a JAPANESE guy with over 200 wins with Derpfisk using Spec Thunderbolt. LONG LIVE THE ELECTRIC DERP FISH!!!
    I've added you claim to the list. Stunfisk... is so hilarious, and I just love hilarious-looking Pokemon such as Swoobat (Flying-type, yeah!) and Drowzee. Every time Cilan's Stunfisk appears in the anime, it makes me smile with its derpiness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Porgon-XYZ View Post
    I seriously don't know anyone who likes Bastiodon. He's like a Living Fortress, yet everyone calls him ugly and useless.D: I played with him in Platinum a few years back, and I found him awesome! Still I don't know anyone who uses or appreciates him.:/
    I like Bastiodon mostly because of the very hilarious Byron in the anime:

    "I LOVE BASTIODON!!!!" *background explosion* "BASTIODON, IRON DEFENSE!!!!"



    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    I always liked Raticate. Those tiny arms make him so cute!
    Lol, I saw your deviation of Raticate flailing its tiny arms at Bibarel, who's just smugly standing there and pushing Raticate away with its long arm. So cute. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by MugoUrth View Post
    Sure, we can talk about Bastiodon. ...I'll admit even I don't like the monster, though. I can see it's appeal, though. It's got that retardedly cute grin and its head looks like a castle, something I'm sure some people will appreciate.
    Hooray for epic derpiness.

    Also, its "ugliness" gave me an inspiration for my fanfic: maybe one of the characters should own a Shieldon who refuses to evolve into Bastiodon because the Shieldon is a prissy female who thinks Bastiodon is ugly. Yup, I'm definitely writing that Shieldon into my story sooner or later. I think I'll call her "Cera", the girly, grumpy triceratops from "The Land Before Time".


    While I'm here, I'm going to change my claim.

    Old claim: Delibird --- Articuno_rocks --- 11/30/11
    New claim: Meganium --- Articuno_rocks --- 12/7/11

    Apparently, poor Meganium, my third favorite Pokemon, doesn't get as much love as I thought he did... Leafy the Meganium was my first Pokemon EVER, so he has a special place in my heart. :')


    Known as AmericanPi everywhere on the Internet.

    Author's Profile
    Platonic: A Family and Friendship One-Shot Contest

    Banner by Conquer Phoenix

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Apparently, poor Meganium, my third favorite Pokemon, doesn't get as much love as I thought he did... Leafy the Meganium was my first Pokemon EVER, so he has a special place in my heart. :')
    I named my Meganium Leafy too! It sucks that everyone loves the hedgehog over the flower dino D:


    My Trade Shop!
    FC = 0948 5824 9698

        Spoiler:- Credit!:

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •