Page 1 of 224 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

Default Scenes we would like to see

Hi all

This thread is for episodes or ideas we would like to see in the anime in the future

Example one - An episode in which Snivy begins to doubt Ash's worth as her trainer and he must regain her trust

Example two - a mini arc devoted to triple battles which feature the trio all on the same team working together against Trip, Burgandy and georgia

The second idea seems good.

Ash actually being clever.

So, episodes you'd like to see? Saying scenes seems a bit weird.

I'd like an episode where a Pokemon evolves and freaks out after evolving, like Oshawott.

I'd like an episode where there's a Connoisseur worse than Burgundy, but she admires Cilan. And then Cilan and Burgundy get in a battle to decide the other Connoisseur's fate of her Pokemon.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    I'd like an episode where a Pokemon evolves and freaks out after evolving, like Oshawott.
    I could see Oshawott letting the power going to his head. Evolving and going from a cowardly pokemon to an overconfident one due to the power increase. Then he suffers a huge defeat and Ash has to work with him to build his confidence back up

i think in the long future another battle with paul but with an epic charizard (with ash not paul XD)
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

What i wanna see the most, is an Episode about Cofagrigus. ^^ Where it's Not just a Pokémon a trainer has, but a wild, very dangerous(and badass) Pkmn. Though, i DO suspect that we'll see Cofagrigus first when James' Jamask evolves..

I also wanna see an Ep where Ash and Dento(i know it's 'Cilan', but whatever) having a fight over something, and Iris has to make them friends again~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

An episode where we head back to Kanto and actually get to see the Sinnoh team interact with the older reserves. And seeing the Unova lot meet the reserves. I'd love to see Oshawott finding out Ash has had other "favourites" before him.
    Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Everything's possible, but that doesn't make it likely.
    ^What PAD needs to learn

Spoiler:- Misc in a nutshell:

i would like these episodes.ash's oshawott loses pretty badly against a trainer's badass hydreigon and becomes serious so that he has the personality to evolve to dewott.
    another one would be trip beaten 6-0 by alder and ash managing pretty well defeating his 5 pokemon(his 5 pokemon too being beaten) and the final round between pikachu and bouffalant(or any other powerhouse) where pikachu lose.it would be awesome.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

This is so incredibly unlikely, because it's the sort of thing the writers would never do, but how awsome would it be if Ash was in a league match, and his second last pokemon just fainted and his opponent had an incredibly strong pokemon out. Suddenly, Ash lets out his last pokemon and its one we havent seen before, maybe Krookodile. Turns out Ash has caught a pokemon offscreen and has been training it in secret to use as a secret weapon. Needless to say he trashes his opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Ψosiden View Post
    This is so incredibly unlikely, because it's the sort of thing the writers would never do, but how awsome would it be if Ash was in a league match, and his second last pokemon just fainted and his opponent had an incredibly strong pokemon out. Suddenly, Ash lets out his last pokemon and its one we havent seen before, maybe Krookodile. Turns out Ash has caught a pokemon offscreen and has been training it in secret to use as a secret weapon. Needless to say he trashes his opponent.
    That's a huge cop-out.

gpoy

A Triple evolution episode against Charles...

I like the idea of Snivy losing faith in Ash as a trainer. He could send her up against a tough opponent where she can win, but he keeps making mistakes with her, not realizing her true power. This could take the form of having her use Leaf Blade, a close range attack, when her opponent is strong at close range and she wants to use Leaf Storm, which Ash doesn't want her to use since it lowers her special attack. In this situation, I'd have Snivy have the Contrary ability so that Leaf Storm's effect would boost her special attack, only not have Ash realize it. In essence, she loses the first match, but wins the second when she doesn't listen to Ash. She then leaves, seeing him as little better than her original trainer. This would also be a great time to introduce N. In fact, N could even be the tough opponent that she and Ash would end up facing. A long story short, she travels with him a bit and learns about Team Plasma and their goals. While their goals are good, their method is not and there are Pokémon that are hurt by it, intentionally or otherwise. We learn more about her original trainer and the differences between him and Ash. Eventually, when Ash encounters N and/or Team Plasma once more, after showing his compassion to her once more, she decides to go back with Ash.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

I'd love a (special) episode where Dento, Iris and Misty have to get over their fears through exposure therapy.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    A Triple evolution episode against Charles...
    3 evolutions? Doubt it.

Ash battling in a Triple battle against Charles would be an episode that I wouldn't mind seeing.

And maybe one Pokemon could evolve there.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew2 View Post
    I like the idea of Snivy losing faith in Ash as a trainer. He could send her up against a tough opponent where she can win, but he keeps making mistakes with her, not realizing her true power. This could take the form of having her use Leaf Blade, a close range attack, when her opponent is strong at close range and she wants to use Leaf Storm, which Ash doesn't want her to use since it lowers her special attack. In this situation, I'd have Snivy have the Contrary ability so that Leaf Storm's effect would boost her special attack, only not have Ash realize it. In essence, she loses the first match, but wins the second when she doesn't listen to Ash. She then leaves, seeing him as little better than her original trainer. This would also be a great time to introduce N. In fact, N could even be the tough opponent that she and Ash would end up facing. A long story short, she travels with him a bit and learns about Team Plasma and their goals. While their goals are good, their method is not and there are Pokémon that are hurt by it, intentionally or otherwise. We learn more about her original trainer and the differences between him and Ash. Eventually, when Ash encounters N and/or Team Plasma once more, after showing his compassion to her once more, she decides to go back with Ash.
    Uh, we don't actually know if she had a trainer before Ash or not and if she did have an original trainer, who says it was a he?

But I wouldn't mind that episode, maybe she could learn a new move there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I'd love a (special) episode where Dento, Iris and Misty have to get over their fears through exposure therapy.
    I would love this to happen as well, as unlikely as it sound to me.
    Last edited by playerking; 2nd December 2011 at 3:07 PM.

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

I'd like to see a rematch between Ash and Paul in the finals of 1 of those Don George tournaments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

A Very Special Plasma Christmas, where Ghetsis gets mistaken for a Christmas tree, and the Nativity is acted out with N as lil' baby.....N.

You want this.

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

I'd like to see an episode revolving around the lone team rocket member found in Icirrus City.

Maybe they could be a team rocket member we have seen in the anime before like maybe Butch.

Also in Icirrus City have Luke reappear looking for a famous actor who disappeared at the hight of his career (which of course would eventually be revealed to be Brycen)

Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    A Very Special Plasma Christmas, where Ghetsis gets mistaken for a Christmas tree, and the Nativity is acted out with N as lil' baby.....N.

You want this.
    This is ridicolous. I Love it~<3
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Sheppard View Post
    Also in Icirrus City have Luke reappear looking for a famous actor who disappeared at the hight of his career (which of course would eventually be revealed to be Brycen)
    Fock the rest of your post, but on the other hand this makes me moist.
    I'd love to see Brycen back when he was the biggest star in Icirruswood, and how he became tired of the business. Perhaps the groupies tired him out?

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

I do like this idea and is a good way to introduce Brycen's backstory.

OMG...If only the writer's could think of this.

On another note: Elice I thought you want him to be Cliff from the Beartic episode.

On-topic: One scene I'll love to see is Ash's BEAT Trip BEFORE the leaguejeez...if only
    More trainers shall behold the power of the epic dragon pokémon.
    Best Pseudo Dragons-
    Future Draconian Team- (only because of sand veil, it was hard to abandon Flygon)
    White 2 Team:
    , , , , ,

RANK UP: Flygon is like totally the best pokémon dude

Mewtwo vs Genesect.

Quote Originally Posted by Flygon Master54 View Post
    On-topic: One scene I'll love to see is Ash's BEAT Trip BEFORE the leaguejeez...if only
    I have always wanted a more even rivalry between ash and his main rival. They always set it up as Ash the underdog overcoming the odds to win.

But if there both even in terms of skill all the way through it makes things a lot more exciting (at least in my opinion)

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    3 evolutions? Doubt it.

Ash battling in a Triple battle against Charles would be an episode that I wouldn't mind seeing.

And maybe one Pokemon could evolve there.
    It never will happen I'm aware of that but this is a fantasy thread lol, I would love to see the 3 starters evolving at the same time(we have seen it in the manga) and I dont' think there is any problem with it but I'm aware that is not the writers writing style and I'm aware there is no chance at all that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    It never will happen I'm aware of that but this is a fantasy thread lol, I would love to see the 3 starters evolving at the same time(we have seen it in the manga) and I dont' think there is any problem with it but I'm aware that is not the writers writing style and I'm aware there is no chance at all that happens.
    I cant see three starters evolving together but i could see Pansage, Pansear & Panpour evolving together some time down the line. Maybe the three brothers have to triple battle to defend their gym and the pokes all evolve together

Page 1 of 224 123451151101 ... LastLast