Page 179 of 224 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast
Results 4,451 to 4,475 of 5600

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

  1. #4451
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    2Fort. Battlements.5th Sniper.
    Posts
    114

    Default

    My dream episode: Part 1/2 please don't come after me with pitchforks and torches

    Ash & Co travel to a city that is about to start a connoisseur tournament. Cilan is really pumped up about it and tells Ash + Iris that top connoisseurs battle it out and "taste" each other's battle skills which is judged by 3 judges. Cilan says he will partake in the tournament and Ash + Iris will watch. As they walk to the heart of the city, people stop and stare at Cilan, saying how he is their fav top connoisseur. Suddenly, Bob appears! Bob is Cilan's rival in a sense that when they were younger, Bob always tried to beat Cilan in battles and wanted to be the better connoisseur (like Burgundy). He always failed, however, and hated taking criticism from Cilan. The he disappeared for awhile. Cilan hasn't seen Bob since, and they exchange words. Bob says that he is a lot stronger and is confident he will win the tournament. Cilan says that if he uses the same battle style from last time, he will sure to lose. Bob vows to get revenge on Cilan and leaves.

    However, Bob is stopped by a group of Cilan fans who want to see a battle between the two. The people have heard of Bob before, but label him as a "loser" because of how bad he was before (nobody knows if he improved up to this point). Cilan and Bob agree but Cilan seems overconfident. Cilan sends out Pansage, and Bob sends out Carracosta. Pansage puts on a fierce battle, and gets the upper hand. Cilan says that Bob's strategy hasn't improved and criticises how he is using a Pokémon weak to grass moves. Pansage is about to use the final blow, Solarbeam, as the crowd cheers, but Carracosta gets up and blocks it with its flippers, doing little damage. Bob explains that Cilan is the one that should be criticised, so Bob evaluates him, including a lot more advance vocabulary and harsh insults towards his overconfidence. The turtle goes berserk and pulverizes Pansage, KOing him. The crowd is shocked that Cilan lost and starts to jeer at him. Cilan is shocked too, but as the crowd leaves, Bob comes up. He says to Cilan that his skills are awful, and being defeated by a Pokémon that's weak against Pansage is unacceptable. He also says that he will be crushed in the tournament. Ash says that he shouldn't believe him, but Cilan starts to.

    Bob leaves and Cilan starts to feel depressed. Sometime later, Burgundy appears. She explains that she will be partaking in the connoisseur tournament as well and wants to challenge Cilan to a warm-up battle. Cilan doesn't feel up to battle, but Ash motivates him to. So it's Crustle vs Dewott. What happened in the previous battle is the only thing that goes through Cilan's mind, and his sadness rubs off on his Pokémon. Before he knows it, Crustle faints and Burgundy explodes with happiness and brags about her win. She then runs off leaving Cilan question his connoisseur skills and feeling frusterated. Cilan then says that he will not go to the tournament and they should probably get going. Ash gets angry saying that it's not fair to Cilan's Pokémon since they seem very motivated to go. Ash & Co then go the pokecentre to rest.

    The next day, Cilan is still depressed and wants to leave. Pansage gets upset and tries to talk Cilan out of his mood, but it doesn't work. Ash and Iris don't know what to do. Then Ash gets an idea. He rushes to one of those video phone things and calls the Striaton Gym. He explains the problem to Cress who agrees to help. Chili is asked to stay at the gym, but he refuses to. Chili says that he wants to try his best to help his brother as well. So Cress and Chili leave a "Gym temporary closed" sign and hop on a fast train to the city...

    To be continued!

  2. #4452
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacifist3000 View Post
    My dream episode: Part 1/2 please don't come after me with pitchforks and torches

    Ash & Co travel to a city that is about to start a connoisseur tournament. Cilan is really pumped up about it and tells Ash + Iris that top connoisseurs battle it out and "taste" each other's battle skills which is judged by 3 judges. Cilan says he will partake in the tournament and Ash + Iris will watch. As they walk to the heart of the city, people stop and stare at Cilan, saying how he is their fav top connoisseur. Suddenly, Bob appears! Bob is Cilan's rival in a sense that when they were younger, Bob always tried to beat Cilan in battles and wanted to be the better connoisseur (like Burgundy). He always failed, however, and hated taking criticism from Cilan. The he disappeared for awhile. Cilan hasn't seen Bob since, and they exchange words. Bob says that he is a lot stronger and is confident he will win the tournament. Cilan says that if he uses the same battle style from last time, he will sure to lose. Bob vows to get revenge on Cilan and leaves.

    However, Bob is stopped by a group of Cilan fans who want to see a battle between the two. The people have heard of Bob before, but label him as a "loser" because of how bad he was before (nobody knows if he improved up to this point). Cilan and Bob agree but Cilan seems overconfident. Cilan sends out Pansage, and Bob sends out Carracosta. Pansage puts on a fierce battle, and gets the upper hand. Cilan says that Bob's strategy hasn't improved and criticises how he is using a Pokémon weak to grass moves. Pansage is about to use the final blow, Solarbeam, as the crowd cheers, but Carracosta gets up and blocks it with its flippers, doing little damage. Bob explains that Cilan is the one that should be criticised, so Bob evaluates him, including a lot more advance vocabulary and harsh insults towards his overconfidence. The turtle goes berserk and pulverizes Pansage, KOing him. The crowd is shocked that Cilan lost and starts to jeer at him. Cilan is shocked too, but as the crowd leaves, Bob comes up. He says to Cilan that his skills are awful, and being defeated by a Pokémon that's weak against Pansage is unacceptable. He also says that he will be crushed in the tournament. Ash says that he shouldn't believe him, but Cilan starts to.

    Bob leaves and Cilan starts to feel depressed. Sometime later, Burgundy appears. She explains that she will be partaking in the connoisseur tournament as well and wants to challenge Cilan to a warm-up battle. Cilan doesn't feel up to battle, but Ash motivates him to. So it's Crustle vs Dewott. What happened in the previous battle is the only thing that goes through Cilan's mind, and his sadness rubs off on his Pokémon. Before he knows it, Crustle faints and Burgundy explodes with happiness and brags about her win. She then runs off leaving Cilan question his connoisseur skills and feeling frusterated. Cilan then says that he will not go to the tournament and they should probably get going. Ash gets angry saying that it's not fair to Cilan's Pokémon since they seem very motivated to go. Ash & Co then go the pokecentre to rest.

    The next day, Cilan is still depressed and wants to leave. Pansage gets upset and tries to talk Cilan out of his mood, but it doesn't work. Ash and Iris don't know what to do. Then Ash gets an idea. He rushes to one of those video phone things and calls the Striaton Gym. He explains the problem to Cress who agrees to help. Chili is asked to stay at the gym, but he refuses to. Chili says that he wants to try his best to help his brother as well. So Cress and Chili leave a "Gym temporary closed" sign and hop on a fast train to the city...

    To be continued!
    Ok this is epic lol <3!!!
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  3. #4453
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Iris losing to Drayden.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

  4. #4454
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    More Ash/Cilan team ups. Maybe in another tag tournament like Sinnoh

  5. #4455
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    2Fort. Battlements.5th Sniper.
    Posts
    114

    Default

    My dream episode: 2/2

    Cress and Chili arrive at the city in no time. They meet up with Ash & Co. Cilan is surprised to see his brothers and asks why they've come. Cress explains to Cilan that Ash had told him that something is wrong with his brother, so they've come to cheer him up. Cress tries to motivate Cilan by saying that the tournament is a one in a life time opportunity to show his great connoisseur skills to everyone and that his Pokémon seem eager to go. However, Cilan doesn't seem to listen, and stares at the ground in frustration. Cress still tries to talk him in to going when Iris reminds them that the tournament starts this afternoon. Ash gives up saying that if Cilan doesn't want to go, then they will leave the city. Chili suddenly bursts saying that this is not the Cilan that he knows. He tells Cress to enter Cilan in the tournament for him and Cress runs off. Chili explains that he will fight the first battle for Cilan, and if he wins, so can his brother in the next battle (think of Yu Gi Oh episode 25 when Yugi got depressed and Téa stepped up to duel Mai for him). Ash & Co agree to watch the battle; however, Cilan believes that Chili will not win.

    That afternoon, Ash & Co and Cress take a seat in the stands around the battle field. When it's Cilan's turn, Chili enters the battle field wearing a green Cilan-like wig and a green bow tie. Cilan is wearing a hat to cover his hair. Chili sends out Cilan's Pansage and his opponent sends out Durant. Pansage deals a barrage of attacks, but Durant gets the upper hand due to its bug moves landing strong hits. Cilan worries that Pansage doesn't stand a chance. His opponent evaluates him, however, Chili gives a motivational connoisseuresque speech saying that it's not over 'till the fat lady sings (lol). Chili realises that his more offensive strategy is not as effective with Pansage and tries a more balanced approach. He uses some moves to defend Pansage, and attacks when there is an opening. Chili says that as long as he is connected with his Pokémon and believes in himself, he will not lose. Cilan starts to realize this. Pansage deals the final blow by dodging a Bug Bite with dig, and landing the hit. Chili explains that believing in yourself and your Pokémon is a key factor to victory. He then turns to the stands, looking at Cilan, saying that as long as you try your best, no matter if you win or lose, you will always be #1 to your Pokémon and friends. ;] The judges give Chili a perfect score for his speeches and he walks off the battle field.

    Ash & Co meet up with Chili and congratulate him. Cilan couldn't believe that his brother won and feels more motivated. Chili says to Cilan that he should listen to Cress for a second, and he agrees to. Cress explains to Cilan that he is not a failure. The only failure is him not trying to be fair to his Pokémon. He goes on explaining that everyone becomes demotivated and sometimes you must fall low in order to sky rocket to the top. Cilan agrees and apologizes for acting so foolish and promises to make it up to his Pokémon by partaking in the tournament. Cilan now is more confident in his skills and thanks his brothers for their help. Cress and Chili smile, saying that they will watch their brother on tv and walk back to the train station. Cilan tells Ash and Iris that he will try his best and hope to beat Bob and Burgundy. Cilan then walks into the stadium, throwing his hat up in the air saying, "I am ready... It's battle time!~"

    But alas, a gal can still dream, right?

  6. #4456
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Misty winning ''Kento Leader Tournament'' and ''World Leader Tournament'' to qualify herself for World Championship.

  7. #4457
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Chronicles airing again, to show us how the former main characters are doing.

  8. #4458
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,222

    Default

    Psyduck causes misty to fail her gym inspection, which causes the pokemon league to shut her down. Misty then kicks Psyduck out in a fit of rage and depression and psyduck finally feel the consequences of his actions for the first time. Psyduck then travels the world on a soul finding journey meeting up with various figures such as Gible and wobbufet as they together try to surmount the obstacle that is a single digit IQ. Then after years of endless training and meditation, they all evolve to final form, well not wobb and they return to their trainers in a tearful departure as they reminiscence on how they matured physically and intellectually. Golduck then returns to Cerulean to see Misty *****ing herself out as a mermaid escort being a performer. He manages to win back her trust and together Misty and Golduck challenges Nurse Joy and LAtias, defeating them and reopening the Cerulean gym.

  9. #4459
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Psyduck causes misty to fail her gym inspection, which causes the pokemon league to shut her down. Misty then kicks Psyduck out in a fit of rage and depression and psyduck finally feel the consequences of his actions for the first time. Psyduck then travels the world on a soul finding journey meeting up with various figures such as Gible and wobbufet as they together try to surmount the obstacle that is a single digit IQ. Then after years of endless training and meditation, they all evolve to final form, well not wobb and they return to their trainers in a tearful departure as they reminiscence on how they matured physically and intellectually. Golduck then returns to Cerulean to see Misty *****ing herself out as a mermaid escort being a performer. He manages to win back her trust and together Misty and Golduck challenges Nurse Joy and LAtias, defeating them and reopening the Cerulean gym.
    why does nurse joy have a latias hahah

  10. #4460
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    why does nurse joy have a latias hahah
    Brock had a chronicle ep after the events of DP where he sees his brother use is rhyperior vs the inspector nurse joy who had a latias.

  11. #4461
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Brock had a chronicle ep after the events of DP where he sees his brother use is rhyperior vs the inspector nurse joy who had a latias.
    ah never saw that episode hah thanks but i would like to see psyduck evolve i always thought it wouldve evolved

  12. #4462
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Psyduck causes misty to fail her gym inspection, which causes the pokemon league to shut her down. Misty then kicks Psyduck out in a fit of rage and depression and psyduck finally feel the consequences of his actions for the first time. Psyduck then travels the world on a soul finding journey meeting up with various figures such as Gible and wobbufet as they together try to surmount the obstacle that is a single digit IQ. Then after years of endless training and meditation, they all evolve to final form, well not wobb and they return to their trainers in a tearful departure as they reminiscence on how they matured physically and intellectually. Golduck then returns to Cerulean to see Misty *****ing herself out as a mermaid escort being a performer. He manages to win back her trust and together Misty and Golduck challenges Nurse Joy and LAtias, defeating them and reopening the Cerulean gym.
    Lol the not moving foward thing kind if complicates this.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  13. #4463
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Palpitoad evolving during the first round and Ash winning that round with only using Seismitoad.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

  14. #4464
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Palpitoad evolving during the first round and Ash winning that round with only using Seismitoad.
    Unless that round is a 1v1 I don't want to see that. I absolutely hate battles like that

  15. #4465
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Unless that round is a 1v1 I don't want to see that. I absolutely hate battles like that
    Why do you hate those kind of battles?
    And I had 3 vs 3 battle in my mind. So it would be like Ash vs Mandi.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

  16. #4466
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Why do you hate those kind of battles?
    And I had 3 vs 3 battle in my mind. So it would be like Ash vs Mandi.
    someone completely dominating a fight bores me. I prefer closely fought things. Maybe if whoever he was facing took down his first 2 and then Ash sent out Palpitoad?

  17. #4467
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol the not moving foward thing kind if complicates this.
    Maybe as a standalone movie then.

  18. #4468
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    someone completely dominating a fight bores me. I prefer closely fought things. Maybe if whoever he was facing took down his first 2 and then Ash sent out Palpitoad?
    That would be nice as well but I like to see someone dominating a fight as long as it happens very rarely.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

  19. #4469
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Mandi reappear as Ash's regular rival and he still hold a grudge over Ash for defecting him in Kento league .

  20. #4470
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    That would be nice as well but I like to see someone dominating a fight as long as it happens very rarely.
    Just look at every battle Ash has had with his main rival bar the final one at the league. All of them involve them dominating Ash.

  21. #4471
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Cerulean City
    Posts
    7,598

    Default

    Snivy and Buizel having a cool off.

  22. #4472
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Mandi reappear as Ash's regular rival and he still hold a grudge over Ash for defecting him in Kento league .
    i dont see them bringing anyone back from the kanto league now. id say ritchie should come back but kotestu reminds me of a ritchie just not as smart haha

  23. #4473
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Palpitoad evolving during the first round and Ash winning that round with only using Seismitoad.
    I would love this lol. He needs epic redemption.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  24. #4474
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    At home :)
    Posts
    10

    Default

    I totally agree with that Stunfisk arc
    Last edited by Blewpah36; 13th October 2012 at 10:49 AM.

  25. #4475
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blewpah36 View Post
    I totally agree with that Stunfisk and Palpitoad arc
    Fixed it for you lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Page 179 of 224 FirstFirst ... 79129169175176177178179180181182183189 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •