Page 186 of 224 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast
Results 4,626 to 4,650 of 5600

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

  1. #4626
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Same here. I'm hoenn most of his pokemon did well in terms of development (except poor torkoal) and non starters like the regional bird got its fair share of the spotlight
    Ya i also liked how snorunt became a Glalie before the league and became a pretty strong pokemon thats what i want to see with ashs palpitoad evolve before the league and become a strong powerhouse but i dont think that will happen seeing as the next episodes wont be showing him

  2. #4627

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Only they don't have to go through 10 zones and dozens of high leveld trainers to get to them.
    We all know that things happen differently in the anime. Prime example being the PWT. The tournament in-game was completely different from the one in the anime. Ash, Iris, and Cilan could just enter Black City/White Forest one day and meet him. One of them challenges him, etc.

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  3. #4628
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ya i liked it during hoenn when he only had treeko for a starter
    Especially when one of the starters is like Spamawott -_-.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  4. #4629
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Same here. I'm hoenn most of his pokemon did well in terms of development (except poor torkoal) and non starters like the regional bird got its fair share of the spotlight
    Besides blaziken all the hoenn fire types sucked anyways. I wanted him to capture a bagon back then because it both learns a fire move and was an awesome pokemon. And inb4 camelrupt.

  5. #4630
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Besides blaziken all the hoenn fire types sucked anyways. I wanted him to capture a bagon back then because it both learns a fire move and was an awesome pokemon. And inb4 camelrupt.
    Hey Torkoal's pretty good when you raise it lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  6. #4631
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Anteiku Cafe
    Posts
    823

    Default

    I wanna see Trip, Kotetsu, and Stephan VS Hugh, Cheren, and Montgomery
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie

  7. #4632
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,321

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Hey Torkoal's pretty good when you raise it lol.
    It's slow as hell, had average special attack and high defense means nothing without key resistances. The turtle is bad.

  8. #4633
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It's slow as hell, had average special attack and high defense means nothing without key resistances. The turtle is bad.
    It's a good wall though, physical and special if it has Amnesia.

    But Ash's was frail, it always got OHKO'd lol
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

    [CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

  9. #4634
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,384

    Default

    I'm still hoping Ash's Primeape makes a return via a tournament hosted by Marshal.

    Random : PokéRadar


  10. #4635
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Anteiku Cafe
    Posts
    823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I'm still hoping Ash's Primeape makes a return via a tournament hosted by Marshal.
    With Trip's Conkeldurr's time to shine LOL
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie

  11. #4636
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    With Trip's Conkeldurr's time to shine LOL
    Hmm good idea.

    Although maybe just focused on Ash. The Clubsplosion was the fighting pokemon tournament.

    Random : PokéRadar


  12. #4637
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    It's slow as hell, had average special attack and high defense means nothing without key resistances. The turtle is bad.
    Hmm ,well mine kicked butt in the games lol. Plus White Smoke is amazing . Flamethrower, Eruption, Body Slam, Earthquake/Rock Slide and you have yourself an awesome fire type. Give it a Quick Claw for good measure.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  13. #4638
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Anteiku Cafe
    Posts
    823

    Default

    Trip participates in IQ quiz and wins.
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie

  14. #4639
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Trip participates in IQ quiz and wins.
    Lol I would love another Blaine Quiz where he fails miserably and Ash get's them right.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  15. #4640
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Anteiku Cafe
    Posts
    823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol I would love another Blaine Quiz where he fails miserably and Ash get's them right.
    Why? Trip is more intelligent than Ash in academics right? Rrrr...I mean Trip is more serious when he studies.
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie

  16. #4641
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Why? Trip is more intelligent than Ash in academics right?
    Lol must I remind u how trolltastic Blaine's quizzes are??
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  17. #4642
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Heart shaped box
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    Misty meets Dawn, Misty and May meets Iris. :[

    Would like to see Tracey and Gary back too!

    i'm in shock e-electric shock!

    { twitter // tumblr // shop // credit to f(x) }

  18. #4643
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Anteiku Cafe
    Posts
    823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lol must I remind u how trolltastic Blaine's quizzes are??
    Oh! I forgot! What a troll #facepalm

    I wanna see Trip and Iris played as Tristan and Iseult , directed by Luke and his newly evolved-Zoroark.
    Last edited by Airi-Chan; 18th October 2012 at 10:05 AM.
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie

  19. #4644
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,221

    Default

    If Luke comes back... The Avengers... :3

    Thor - Pikachu, don't need to explain why.
    Capt. America - Axew
    Iron Man - Golett
    Hulk - Dragonite, RAGE / Doctor Banner - Pignite
    The Black Widow - Snivy
    Hawkeye - Pansage
    if spiderman appears in the next one - Ash's Leavanny

    Agent Coulson - Ash
    Maria Hill - Iris
    Nick Fury - Luke

    Looki's minions - Crustle, Stunfisk, Excadrill, Emolga, Scraggy, Zorua/ark, Palpitoad, Oshawott, Luke's Pokemon.
    Looki - Cilan, as the bad guy again

  20. #4645
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    With Trip's Conkeldurr's time to shine LOL
    Trip's Connckdurr is the Only Pokemon who shine in Unova League.
    Rest of his pokemon fails Miserably !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Ash or Iris battling Benga in White Forest/Black City.
    Benga tries to flirt with Iris and get kick/Punch by her
    Basically what Misumi did to Pearl in their first meeting in Pokemon DP Adventure!
    Last edited by vodor; 18th October 2012 at 2:04 PM.

  21. #4646
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Heart shaped box
    Posts
    1,285

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    If Luke comes back... The Avengers... :3

    Thor - Pikachu, don't need to explain why.
    Capt. America - Axew
    Iron Man - Golett
    Hulk - Dragonite, RAGE / Doctor Banner - Pignite
    The Black Widow - Snivy
    Hawkeye - Pansage
    if spiderman appears in the next one - Ash's Leavanny

    Agent Coulson - Ash
    Maria Hill - Iris
    Nick Fury - Luke

    Looki's minions - Crustle, Stunfisk, Excadrill, Emolga, Scraggy, Zorua/ark, Palpitoad, Oshawott, Luke's Pokemon.
    Looki - Cilan, as the bad guy again
    ^ that is one. pure. gold.

    I sorta want to see Cheren suddenly appears in Unova League and kicks Ash's butt in the finals.

    i'm in shock e-electric shock!

    { twitter // tumblr // shop // credit to f(x) }

  22. #4647
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    One more don tournament held after the league

    16 Contestants
    Ash,Iris,Cilan,Trip
    Bianca,Stephan,Kotetsu,Virgil
    Burgundy,Pinot Noir,Luke,Georgia
    COTD X 4

    Round 1
    + Iris vs Kotetsu - Dragonite vs Samurott - Kotetsu
    + Luke vs COTD - Leavanny vs ??? - Luke
    + Ash vs Pinot Noir - Oshawott vs Purloin - Ash
    + Trip vs Virgil - Vanilluxe vs Jolteon - Trip
    + Burgundy vs Georgia - Darmanitan vs Bisharp - Burgundy
    + Stephan vs Cilan - Zebstrika vs Stunfisk - Cilan
    + Bianca vs COTD - Escavalier vs ??? - Bianca
    + Cotd vs Cotd

    Round 2

    + Ash vs Luke - Unfezant vs Golett - Ash
    + Cilan vs Burgundy - Pansage vs Stoutland - Cilan
    + Trip vs Bianca - Conkeldurr vs emboar - Trip
    + Kotetsu vs Cotd - Ferrothorn vs ??? - Kotetsu

    Round 3

    + Ash vs Cilan - Pignite vs Crustle - Ash
    + Trip vs Kotetsu - Serperior vs ???? - Kotetsu

    Finals

    + Ash vs Kotetsu - Pikachu vs Riolu


    * Ashs pokemon were chosen so it meand everyone has a win in a tournament

  23. #4648
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    One more don tournament held after the league

    16 Contestants
    Ash,Iris,Cilan,Trip
    Bianca,Stephan,Kotetsu,Virgil
    Burgundy,Pinot Noir,Luke,Georgia
    COTD X 4

    Round 1
    + Iris vs Kotetsu - Dragonite vs Samurott - Kotetsu
    + Luke vs COTD - Leavanny vs ??? - Luke
    + Ash vs Pinot Noir - Oshawott vs Purloin - Ash
    + Trip vs Virgil - Vanilluxe vs Jolteon - Trip
    + Burgundy vs Georgia - Darmanitan vs Bisharp - Burgundy
    + Stephan vs Cilan - Zebstrika vs Stunfisk - Cilan
    + Bianca vs COTD - Escavalier vs ??? - Bianca
    + Cotd vs Cotd

    Round 2

    + Ash vs Luke - Unfezant vs Golett - Ash
    + Cilan vs Burgundy - Pansage vs Stoutland - Cilan
    + Trip vs Bianca - Conkeldurr vs emboar - Trip
    + Kotetsu vs Cotd - Ferrothorn vs ??? - Kotetsu

    Round 3

    + Ash vs Cilan - Pignite vs Crustle - Ash
    + Trip vs Kotetsu - Serperior vs ???? - Kotetsu

    Finals

    + Ash vs Kotetsu - Pikachu vs Riolu


    * Ashs pokemon were chosen so it meand everyone has a win in a tournament
    I think it's funny how you had Conkeldurr win in Round 2 then Serperior loses in Round 3 XD

    Conkeldurr's gotta win sometime though xD
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  24. #4649
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Anteiku Cafe
    Posts
    823

    Default

    Trip VS Hugh 3 on 3

    Serperior VS Flygon (Flygon)
    Vanillish VS Flygon (Vanillish)
    Vanillish VS Eelektross (Eelektross)
    Jellicent VS Eelektross (Jellicent)
    Jellicent VS Braviary (tied)
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie

  25. #4650
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Trip VS Hugh 3 on 3

    Serperior VS Flygon (Flygon)
    Vanillish VS Flygon (Vanillish)
    Vanillish VS Eelektross (Eelektross)
    Jellicent VS Eelektross (Jellicent)
    Jellicent VS Braviary (tied)
    I'd prefer Hugh had all things from his game team so maybe a starter instead of Braviary

Page 186 of 224 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •