Page 101 of 224 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 5600

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

Quote Originally Posted by DMerle View Post
    Certainly would, the problem would be that the battle would probably drag out for about 3 episodes.
    Well, if its supposed to be an awesome battle, of course it'll take long.

I'd like to see Cedric and Alder meet. Their anime incarnations both seem to be rather... eccentric, and it'd be interesting to see how they interact.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I'd like to see ash use all his current team in one battle. for example hes back at junipers lab and challanges trip. hes struggling to decide who to use so juniper suggests he use them all and have a 10 vs 10 match.
    oh there's not a chance in hades it would ever happen it would just be completely awsome if it did
    I wish the writers would do that, would've been an awesome battle with everyone involved.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    I wish the writers would do that, would've been an awesome battle with everyone involved.
    unfortunately the writers don't love us nearly enough to do something like this for us

unfortunately the writers don't love us nearly enough to do something like this for us
    lol, That's right... They never will.

ash and dawn vs iris and cilan. pikachu and patchirisu vs emolga and stunfisk

ash and dawn vs iris and cilan. pikachu and patchirisu vs emolga and stunfisk
    I'd rather Ash and Cilan VS Iris and Dawn :P Like boys VS girls

I'd like to see Dawn vs Burgandy or Georgia in the tournament.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I'd like to see Dawn vs Burgandy or Georgia in the tournament.
    if burgundy beats dawn I would be okay with it otherwise id go for dawn vs Georgia

Seriously, that's all you come up with? Battles, this person battling that person?

>But you don't add much to the thread yourself, Yeul.

I guess, but still, stick to what you know, and I know that I'd lurve to see some delicious, nutritious.....Grimsley.

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Out of the remaining Elite trainers, I'd love if Shauntal showed up. Couldn't care less about Marshal and Grimsley
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Out of the remaining Elite trainers, I'd love if Shauntal showed up. Couldn't care less about Marshal and Grimsley
    no love for the best dressed elite 4 member ever? grimsley is the one I most want to appear, shauntal second. Marshall is the one I care least about but unfortunately I do think an appearance by him is quite likely

I like Grimsley, but if I had to choose just one from the remaining Elite Four members... no doubt I'd pick Shauntal.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    I like Grimsley, but if I had to choose just one from the remaining Elite Four members... no doubt I'd pick Shauntal.
    Same here. Her and Caitlyn are my favorite. Shauntal just seems interesting, too.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 8
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

I'd like at least Shauntal and Grimsley of the E4 to be shown in the anime. Preferably Shauntal of the two.

Would be best if all four are shown though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeul View Post
    Seriously, that's all you come up with? Battles, this person battling that person?

>But you don't add much to the thread yourself, Yeul.

I guess, but still, stick to what you know, and I know that I'd lurve to see some delicious, nutritious.....Grimsley.
    Yeah everyone only cares if person A battles person B and nothing aside from that. I do like battles but maybe something a bit different from time to time? maybe more captures or some old characters can return from time to time but that's pretty much it.

The World God Only knows

I would like to see something very different. Like, a small Pokemon, beating up another one because of the 'power that's inside' haha. Just like that episode with Rampardos.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Rue View Post
    I would like to see something very different. Like, a small Pokemon, beating up another one because of the 'power that's inside' haha. Just like that episode with Rampardos.
    That sounded so corny, you know that? lol. I want to see some of the main protagonists from the games show up and help Ash or battle but they won't do that sadly.

The World God Only knows

i want an episode where Cilan has trouble training Stunfisk. perhaps leading to his growth.

Random : PokéRadar

meanwhile at junipers lab the reserves are getting bored so juniper tries to entertain them. first she tries karaoke which is a complete disaster, then a series of lectures which only bores them. eventually she is forced to break up a fight between ash and trips unfezant and comes up with a great idea. pokemon spotting events. ashs reserves vs trips

Quote Originally Posted by Little Rue View Post
    Thats happening all the time, specially with Pikachu, something different would be the opposite.

meanwhile at junipers lab the reserves are getting bored so juniper tries to entertain them. first she tries karaoke which is a complete disaster, then a series of lectures which only bores them. eventually she is forced to break up a fight between ash and trips unfezant and comes up with a great idea. pokemon spotting events. ashs reserves vs trips
    That would be a very funny episode if that happened. Maybe even multiple events would make it even cooler.

That would be a very funny episode if that happened. Maybe even multiple events would make it even cooler.
    unfezant vs unfezant in an aerial race. palpitoad and frillish competing to collect items from the bottom of a lake. krokorok and some other pokemon use dig to create an underground maze which scraggy and a shall pokemon of trips race through. leavanny and chandelure in an accuracy contest using energy and shadow ball

unfezant vs unfezant in an aerial race. palpitoad and frillish competing to collect items from the bottom of a lake. krokorok and some other pokemon use dig to create an underground maze which scraggy and a shall pokemon of trips race through. leavanny and chandelure in an accuracy contest using energy and shadow ball
    Now that would be a great way to do it. Maybe an even number of events where neither side wins in the end.

Now that would be a great way to do it. Maybe an even number of events where neither side wins in the end.
    actually an odd number works better for that. say for example 5 events. two wins for each side and the final event ends in a tie

Page 101 of 224 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast