Page 11 of 224 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 5600

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

  1. #251
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    id like an episode where palpitoad starts thinking hes the best cuz hes always winning battles, and he gets really selfish and starts messing up with other pokemon and then trip comes and they have a battle (ash vs trip) 1 VS 1, and ash uses palpitoad while trip uses another pokemon, trip wins and palpitoad gets depressed and ash has to "bring him back"

  2. #252
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Dying World
    Posts
    3,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    id like an episode where palpitoad starts thinking hes the best cuz hes always winning battles, and he gets really selfish and starts messing up with other pokemon and then trip comes and they have a battle (ash vs trip) 1 VS 1, and ash uses palpitoad while trip uses another pokemon, trip wins and palpitoad gets depressed and ash has to "bring him back"
    Not always, he lost once against Elesa's Emolga due to Attract hax and Aerial Ace.


    "History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

  3. #253
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoruagible View Post
    I'd like an episode where Ash meets SG Krokorok again, and finally catches him.
    I'd like an episode like this, although I prefer if Ash catches it as a Krookodile.

    Aside from gym battles, rival battles, captures, and evolution episodes, I'd like to see:
    -An episode where Ash, Iris, and Cilan's Pokemon get separated from them. And the Pokemon work together to find their trainers, during the entire time what they say will be in subtitles, similar to "Island of the Giant Pokémon".
    -Episodes for the recurring characters, not for rival battles but for some more back story or whatever.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  4. #254
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I'd like an episode like this, although I prefer if Ash catches it as a Krookodile.

    Aside from gym battles, rival battles, captures, and evolution episodes, I'd like to see:
    -An episode where Ash, Iris, and Cilan's Pokemon get separated from them. And the Pokemon work together to find their trainers, during the entire time what they say will be in subtitles, similar to "Island of the Giant Pokémon".
    -Episodes for the recurring characters, not for rival battles but for some more back story or whatever.
    I have always thought this would be brilliant.

    An episode begins with Ash vs Trip/Bianca. After the battle they go their seperate ways but we follow Trip/Bianca and see what they get upto on their travels. Maybe Bianca could be doing a job for Juniper or Trip sees a new pokemon he wants but has to deal with a rival trainer trying to get it

  5. #255
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    I have always thought this would be brilliant.

    An episode begins with Ash vs Trip/Bianca. After the battle they go their seperate ways but we follow Trip/Bianca and see what they get upto on their travels. Maybe Bianca could be doing a job for Juniper or Trip sees a new pokemon he wants but has to deal with a rival trainer trying to get it
    That's not really what I meant, but I wouldn't have a problem with that.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  6. #256
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Ok I know a lot of you are going to disagree with this but personally I think this would be a very interesting way for things to go.

    we get to the league and Ash has defeated Steven and thrashed Trip. we come to either the semi-final or the final match and Ash is brought face to face with his greatest challenge yet.

    Bianca.

    yes the impulsive, kinda amateurish trainer has transformed into a serious threat to Ash's dreams. and After a hard fought and very close battle Bianca emerges victorious.

    I personally feel this would be so much better than Ash losing to some random guy introduced close to the league.

  7. #257
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Dying World
    Posts
    3,603

    Default

    And then Bianca is beaten by that troll N, who moves onto the Champion's League, beats the E4 and Alder, and throws Unova into an Ntatorship. Fabbo stuff, I'd pay to see that.


    "History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

  8. #258
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    4,697

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    And then Bianca is beaten by that troll N, who moves onto the Champion's League, beats the E4 and Alder, and throws Unova into an Ntatorship. Fabbo stuff, I'd pay to see that.
    Me too. That did sound quite interesting

  9. #259
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,421

    Default

    No, Ash should reach the finals.

    Top 2: Ash vs N
    Top 4: Ash vs Bianca
    Top 8: Ash vs Trip
    Top 16: Ash vs Stephan
    Top 32: Ash vs Georgia
    Top 64: Ash vs Burgundy

    lol



  10. #260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Steven
    It's Stephan. is he even collecting badges that we know of?

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  11. #261
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    I'm on a boat mother... what?
    Posts
    5,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    No, Ash should reach the finals.

    Top 2: Ash vs N
    Top 4: Ash vs Bianca
    Top 8: Ash vs Trip
    Top 16: Ash vs Stephan
    Top 32: Ash vs Georgia
    Top 64: Ash vs Burgundy

    lol
    lol beating the crap out of all your friends since 2013 (?)

  12. #262
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Dying World
    Posts
    3,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    No, Ash should reach the finals.

    Top 2: Ash vs N
    Top 4: Ash vs Bianca
    Top 8: Ash vs Trip
    Top 16: Ash vs Stephan
    Top 32: Ash vs Georgia
    Top 64: Ash vs Burgundy

    lol
    Oh lordy, I wanna see that. Perhaps with Luke filming in the background, too?


    "History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

  13. #263
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,944

    Default

    I'd like to see Krokorok captured for many reasons that I've already explained enough about in the capture and Krokorok threads
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

  14. #264
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    5,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    It's Stephan. is he even collecting badges that we know of?
    Not that we know of, but I can easily see him collect them. He appeared in the Don Battles, why not have him in the league over a "Character of the day". I'd also like to see Luke in the tournament, he can use the excuse of "I want more battle experience for my movies" which is basically why he was in the Don Battle.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

  15. #265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Not that we know of, but I can easily see him collect them. He appeared in the Don Battles, why not have him in the league over a "Character of the day". I'd also like to see Luke in the tournament, he can use the excuse of "I want more battle experience for my movies" which is basically why he was in the Don Battle.
    I would want to see an arc around Ash's 8th gym where Luke shows up and they fly around Unova, with the help of Juniper, and Luke scurries to get the 8 badges needed to enter the Unova League.

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  16. #266
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    A Dying World
    Posts
    3,603

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    I would want to see an arc around Ash's 8th gym where Luke shows up and they fly around Unova, with the help of Juniper, and Luke scurries to get the 8 badges needed to enter the Unova League.
    That would nicely increase the episode span of Best Wishes, but then again, it's not like Ash and co. are rushing now. There's no need for Luke to hurry, unless the League always starts a month or so after Ash obtains his eighth badge.


    "History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

  17. #267

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Elice_Carol View Post
    That would nicely increase the episode span of Best Wishes, but then again, it's not like Ash and co. are rushing now. There's no need for Luke to hurry, unless the League always starts a month or so after Ash obtains his eighth badge.
    I meant it as if Luke just started around the time of Ash's 8th gym. They could do the afore-mentioned and be back just in time for the league. The top 4 could be:

    - Ash
    - Bianca
    - Luke
    - N

    Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

  18. #268
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    89

    Default

    I'd like to see Ash's Snivy take down Trip's Serperior.

  19. #269
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hiatus
    Posts
    7,807

    Default

    Here's a scene I like to see:

    Ash and co. are traveling to blah blah blah and encounter blah blah blah who is/are having blah blah problem with blah. Ash and co. stop to help blah blah blah, and at some point a battle ensues vs. Team Rocket/Team Plasma/A group of bad guys.

    Ash sends out Oshawott, Snivy, and Tepig. After battling for a little while, the three gain a new resolve to defend their friends and all three evolve at the same time into Dewott, Servine, and Pignite. They then beat the crap out of the bad guys and everyone is happy again.

    I'm serious.

  20. #270
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serah37 View Post
    I'd like to see Ash's Snivy take down Trip's Serperior.
    Personally im quite bored of watching unevolved pokemon defeat their evolved forms. Make it Serperior vs Serperior or if snivy doesnt fully evolve let another of Ash's pokemon face Trop's Serperior

  21. #271
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    27

    Default

    Here's one I thought of:

    At the time the group visits the Village of Dragons, Professor Oak would be there giving a lecture about different types of Dragon Pokemon from around the world. He even brings his own Dragonite and Ash's Gible plus some other Dragon types.

    During the episode, Ash would reunite and spend time with Gible. Also, Iris would visit the Village Elder and show her how much Axew has grown. Then, Team Rocket shows up doing whatever. Ash and Iris get in a tag battle with their Gible and Axew. Right when things are looking bad, Axew starts to evolve and stops whatever Team Rocket is doing.

    Near the end of the episode, Ash and Gible realize that they didn't spend much time together and Oak allows Ash to take Gible for the rest of his Unova journey. While we're at it, Oak could give Iris an egg with a Dratini inside while Cilan gets an egg with Swablu. Just so everyone gets something out of this episode.

  22. #272
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hiatus
    Posts
    7,807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    Here's one I thought of:

    At the time the group visits the Village of Dragons, Professor Oak would be there giving a lecture about different types of Dragon Pokemon from around the world. He even brings his own Dragonite and Ash's Gible plus some other Dragon types.

    During the episode, Ash would reunite and spend time with Gible. Also, Iris would visit the Village Elder and show her how much Axew has grown. Then, Team Rocket shows up doing whatever. Ash and Iris get in a tag battle with their Gible and Axew. Right when things are looking bad, Axew starts to evolve and stops whatever Team Rocket is doing.

    Near the end of the episode, Ash and Gible realize that they didn't spend much time together and Oak allows Ash to take Gible for the rest of his Unova journey. While we're at it, Oak could give Iris an egg with a Dratini inside while Cilan gets an egg with Swablu. Just so everyone gets something out of this episode.
    I could see this working if it was post-Unova League... but Ash already has to rotate between 9 (technically 8, since Pikachu will never leave his team) Pokemon. Adding in another one, when it isn't even a 5th Gen Pokemon, seems unlikely. I've love it for a filler saga, but not so sure if I like it for this saga.

  23. #273
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    221b Baker Street
    Posts
    11,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    Here's one I thought of:

    At the time the group visits the Village of Dragons, Professor Oak would be there giving a lecture about different types of Dragon Pokemon from around the world. He even brings his own Dragonite and Ash's Gible plus some other Dragon types.

    During the episode, Ash would reunite and spend time with Gible. Also, Iris would visit the Village Elder and show her how much Axew has grown. Then, Team Rocket shows up doing whatever. Ash and Iris get in a tag battle with their Gible and Axew. Right when things are looking bad, Axew starts to evolve and stops whatever Team Rocket is doing.

    Near the end of the episode, Ash and Gible realize that they didn't spend much time together and Oak allows Ash to take Gible for the rest of his Unova journey. While we're at it, Oak could give Iris an egg with a Dratini inside while Cilan gets an egg with Swablu. Just so everyone gets something out of this episode.
    Yea awsome idea but better suited to possible filler arc. Say after the league the group travel to eastern unova for some reason but Iris wishes to visit the village of dragons for some reason (maybe Axew evolves shortly before then) and then events unfold as you described. Although I think I would prefer Iris with Bagon over Dratini (although that is purely due to personal preference)

  24. #274
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Behind the aura
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    Top 2: Ash vs N
    Elice's dream.

    I really like this idea. I'd love to see N in the anime, and even more I'd love to see him and Ash get in a full-blown battle spectacular, similar to Ash's battles with Paul. As long as they don't sell out like they did with Tobias, then N is a fantastic idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by Samurott View Post
    Here's one I thought of:

    At the time the group visits the Village of Dragons, Professor Oak would be there giving a lecture about different types of Dragon Pokemon from around the world. He even brings his own Dragonite and Ash's Gible plus some other Dragon types.

    During the episode, Ash would reunite and spend time with Gible. Also, Iris would visit the Village Elder and show her how much Axew has grown. Then, Team Rocket shows up doing whatever. Ash and Iris get in a tag battle with their Gible and Axew. Right when things are looking bad, Axew starts to evolve and stops whatever Team Rocket is doing.

    Near the end of the episode, Ash and Gible realize that they didn't spend much time together and Oak allows Ash to take Gible for the rest of his Unova journey. While we're at it, Oak could give Iris an egg with a Dratini inside while Cilan gets an egg with Swablu. Just so everyone gets something out of this episode.
    I like the idea of the twerps eventually visiting the Village of Dragons, but I'm a bit dubious of the other things which you've proposed. Nevertheless, Iris' Axew should get out her hair and evolve some day, and I think an episode like this would be the perfect opportunity.

    And a Village of Dragons episode does scream out for Team Rocket to try and steal all the Dragon-Type Pokemon. And, of course, fail.
    Running for the thrill of it

  25. #275
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Mitten State
    Posts
    11,944

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Serah37 View Post
    I'd like to see Ash's Snivy take down Trip's Serperior.
    I'd like Ash's Servine to take down Trip's Serperior or Jellicent
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 11 of 224 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •