Page 123 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 5600

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post
    I just really want to see May compete in the Johto Grand Festival. A special, or something. *Wishful thinking*

It's kind of ridiculous how bad I want it, actually.

Also, the rematch between Brandon and Paul.
    A rematch between Brandon and Paul would be great, 6 on 6 and Paul winning this time barely.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by nuzamaki90 View Post
    An episode where Marshal is holding a 1-Day fighting tournament so Ash, Stephan, and maybe Trip enter. The winner get's to go 1 on 1 with Marshal and his Mienshao (or Conkeldurr).

During the tournament both Stephan and Trip lose and Ash is doing fine with Scraggy/Scrafty. Later on, Ash meets up with Anthony, an old friend of his from the Kanto region. Turns out, Anthony brought Ash's Primeape in order to compete in Marshal's tournament and learn from one of the best. Ash and Primeape reunite and Scraggy starts to get jealous because he now has a fighting-type rival.

Scraggy/Scrafty and Primeape end up facing off in the finals and Scraggy loses to Primeape's impressive strength. Ash is incredibly proud of both Primeape and Scraggy/Scrafty. He watches Anthony and Primeape face off against Marshal and Mienshao in the end. After the tournament is over, Ash, Stephan, Cilan, Iris, and Anthony talk with Marshal and tells Ash he'll be waiting for him in the Unova Champion League. Before the episode is over, Ash and Anthony exchange words and Anthony ends up giving Ash back his Primeape saying that his training is finally over and heads back to Kanto.

With this, Ash adds Primeape to his current Unova roster (11 Pogeymanz) and him, Cilan, and Iris head off.
    The only thing I would change is that I would *** Bianca into that with Emboar. It's a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post
    I just really want to see May compete in the Johto Grand Festival. A special, or something. *Wishful thinking*

It's kind of ridiculous how bad I want it, actually.

Also, the rematch between Brandon and Paul.
    I want to see both of those, too! It's likely we won't, but I want to, too.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 5
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Fierce Fighting Georgia & Dragonite?

The episode just outside a pokemon centre where Iris & Georgia are battling (Dragonite & Vanilluxe). The battle ends in a tie and just as they recall their pokemon the ground shakes, causing them to drop the balls. The two girls rush to pick up their pokeballs as a herd of Bouffolant charge towards them, causing the group to run and get seperated. Georgia finds herself in a dead end alley with her way back out blocked by a Bouffolant. Georgia sends out Vanilluxe to defend herself but is shocked to see Dragonite appear instead. It is then revealed that Georgia left the rest of her pokemon with Nurse Joy for treatment while she battled Iris. Realising her mistake in picking up the wrong pokeball and that she has no other choice she asks Dragonite to help her. Dragonite agrees (it would be a lot calmer by this point and more willing to listen to commands). Georgia commands a thunder punch which takes down the Bouffloant. They then head off to find the others.

Meanwhile Iris has discovered she has Vanilluxe and is using it and Axew to battle two Bouffloant. She scares them off with a combination Dragon Rage & Ice Wind . Iris then agrees to help Vanilluxe find Georia

While Iris & Vanilluxe are running through the streets they encounter Cilan & a villager. The villager informs Iris that this is the running of the Bouffloant, a famous training event in this village. But unfortunately the Bouffloant are a lot more aggressive this year and attacking non competators. The village then guesses that the Bouffolant have a new leader who is commanding them to attack. While Cilan helps people get to safety in the pokemon centre Iris accompanies the villager (lets call him Legolas because I dont want to keep referring to him as just the villager) to find the herd leader.

Georgia comes across Ash & Pikachu facing a Bouffolant that is much larger then the others. Ash orders thunderbolt but Bouffolant charges through and hits Pikachu with a Head Charge causing it to fly back into ash which sends the two of them blasting off. Bouffolant turns to face Georgia. Dragonite moves infront of her and counters a head charge with Thunder punch. The blows connect and send the pokemon blasting backwards. Georgias asks if Dragonite is ok and it responde in the affirmative. Georgia then orders a flame thrower which misses Bouffolant who counters with a wild charge. Dragonite takes the hit and lashes out with another Thunder Punch. Bouffolant then uses stone edge which hurts dragonite and sends it falling to the ground in pain. Bouffolant attempts to finish things off with Megahorn when a voice orders Ice beam. Iris, Vanilluxe and Legolas appear on the scene and Vanilluxe fires an ice beam which sends Bouffolant flying away from Dragonite. Legolas runs to check on Georgia while Iris checks on Dragonite. Iris then asks dragonite to hang back and protect Georgia (who appears to be in a state of shock) and leave things to her and Vanilluxe. Dragonite, although unhappy about being forced to stay back realises Georgia needs protecting, agrees to its trainers wishes. Iris then orders an Icy wind which directly hits Bouffolant. Bouffolant then uses wild charge, which Iris tries to stop with another Icy wind. Bouffolant charges through the attack and smashes into Vanilluxe. It is sent flying backwards but on Iris command launches a mirror shot, which hits bouffolant as it takes recoil damage from wild charge. Both pokemon are weak at this point and Iris decides to end the match with Ice Beam, which KO's Bouffolant. Iris then shouts to Legolas who throws a pokeball to capture Bouffolant and keep it from causing more trouble.

Sometime later all the Bouffolant have been chased out of town and Vanilluxe + Dragonite are healed up and back with their trainers. Georgia thanks Dragonite for protecting her and says that maybe not all dragon types are as bad as she thought before walking off. Iris then wonders where ash and Pikachu are and the scene shifts to show them stuck in a tree as the episode ends

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    that could be cool but I think there has been enough rivals with an eeveelution
    IIRC, only May (if you could even consider her a rival), Ursula, Zoey, and Gary had Eeveelutions. They had Glaceon, Flareon and Vaporeon, Leafeon, and Umbreon, respectively. Vaporeon, Leafeon, and Glaceon didn't even get that much screen-time. Leafeon only appeared twice, and Glaceon only had the Wallace Cup arc. I could see Cilan with a Leafeon~

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    IIRC, only May (if you could even consider her a rival), Ursula, Zoey, and Gary had Eeveelutions. They had Glaceon, Flareon and Vaporeon, Leafeon, and Umbreon, respectively. Vaporeon, Leafeon, and Glaceon didn't even get that much screen-time. Leafeon only appeared twice, and Glaceon only had the Wallace Cup arc. I could see Cilan with a Leafeon~
    huh I thought it had been more then that

Warning: This idea is extremely far-fetched and is something that I think would be cool. Also, these are just characters I like.

Hearing that there is a forest dedicated to only Eevee and its evolutions, people from all around have come to capture them! Also, there is to be an Eevee tournament in the middle of the forest. There's a hidden arena there! Cilan, Iris, Burgundy, Brock, Dawn, Georgia, Bianca, and May have shown up! Since May already owns a Glaceon, she won't be catching one. As they walk into the forest, there is a wild group of Eeveelutions! All 7 of them! Brock chases a Flareon while Georgia catches a Glaceon. Brock catches the Flareon, and Dawn catches an Espeon! Burgundy catches a Jolteon while Iris catches a Vaporeon! Cilan and Bianca catch Leafeon and Umbreon, respectively. The tournament begins!

Round 1:

Burgundy Vs. Dawn (Burgundy)
    -Jolteon Vs. Espeon

May Vs. Brock (Brock)
    -Glaceon Vs. Flareon

Iris Vs. Cilan (Cilan)
    -Vaporeon Vs. Leafeon

Georgia Vs. Bianca (Georgia)
    -Glaceon Vs. Umbreon

Round 2:

Burgundy Vs. Brock (Burgundy)
    -Jolteon Vs. Flareon

Georgia Vs. Cilan (Cilan)
    -Glaceon Vs. Leafeon

Finals:

Burgundy Vs. Cilan (Burgundy)
    -Jolteon Vs. Leafeon

I like it Stanley but where's ash in all this?

Fierce Fighting Georgia & Dragonite?

The episode just outside a pokemon centre where Iris & Georgia are battling (Dragonite & Vanilluxe). The battle ends in a tie and just as they recall their pokemon the ground shakes, causing them to drop the balls. The two girls rush to pick up their pokeballs as a herd of Bouffolant charge towards them, causing the group to run and get seperated. Georgia finds herself in a dead end alley with her way back out blocked by a Bouffolant. Georgia sends out Vanilluxe to defend herself but is shocked to see Dragonite appear instead. It is then revealed that Georgia left the rest of her pokemon with Nurse Joy for treatment while she battled Iris. Realising her mistake in picking up the wrong pokeball and that she has no other choice she asks Dragonite to help her. Dragonite agrees (it would be a lot calmer by this point and more willing to listen to commands). Georgia commands a thunder punch which takes down the Bouffloant. They then head off to find the others.

Meanwhile Iris has discovered she has Vanilluxe and is using it and Axew to battle two Bouffloant. She scares them off with a combination Dragon Rage & Ice Wind . Iris then agrees to help Vanilluxe find Georia

While Iris & Vanilluxe are running through the streets they encounter Cilan & a villager. The villager informs Iris that this is the running of the Bouffloant, a famous training event in this village. But unfortunately the Bouffloant are a lot more aggressive this year and attacking non competators. The village then guesses that the Bouffolant have a new leader who is commanding them to attack. While Cilan helps people get to safety in the pokemon centre Iris accompanies the villager (lets call him Legolas because I dont want to keep referring to him as just the villager) to find the herd leader.

Georgia comes across Ash & Pikachu facing a Bouffolant that is much larger then the others. Ash orders thunderbolt but Bouffolant charges through and hits Pikachu with a Head Charge causing it to fly back into ash which sends the two of them blasting off. Bouffolant turns to face Georgia. Dragonite moves infront of her and counters a head charge with Thunder punch. The blows connect and send the pokemon blasting backwards. Georgias asks if Dragonite is ok and it responde in the affirmative. Georgia then orders a flame thrower which misses Bouffolant who counters with a wild charge. Dragonite takes the hit and lashes out with another Thunder Punch. Bouffolant then uses stone edge which hurts dragonite and sends it falling to the ground in pain. Bouffolant attempts to finish things off with Megahorn when a voice orders Ice beam. Iris, Vanilluxe and Legolas appear on the scene and Vanilluxe fires an ice beam which sends Bouffolant flying away from Dragonite. Legolas runs to check on Georgia while Iris checks on Dragonite. Iris then asks dragonite to hang back and protect Georgia (who appears to be in a state of shock) and leave things to her and Vanilluxe. Dragonite, although unhappy about being forced to stay back realises Georgia needs protecting, agrees to its trainers wishes. Iris then orders an Icy wind which directly hits Bouffolant. Bouffolant then uses wild charge, which Iris tries to stop with another Icy wind. Bouffolant charges through the attack and smashes into Vanilluxe. It is sent flying backwards but on Iris command launches a mirror shot, which hits bouffolant as it takes recoil damage from wild charge. Both pokemon are weak at this point and Iris decides to end the match with Ice Beam, which KO's Bouffolant. Iris then shouts to Legolas who throws a pokeball to capture Bouffolant and keep it from causing more trouble.

Sometime later all the Bouffolant have been chased out of town and Vanilluxe + Dragonite are healed up and back with their trainers. Georgia thanks Dragonite for protecting her and says that maybe not all dragon types are as bad as she thought before walking off. Iris then wonders where ash and Pikachu are and the scene shifts to show them stuck in a tree as the episode ends
    That's really creative. I like it, Ace!

huh I thought it had been more then that
    Nope.

I like it Stanley but where's ash in all this?
    Off doing something. Haha. I just picked some of the characters I like. (Don't get me wrong. I like Ash as a character and all, but I could only fit 8 people because I didn't have enough for 16. It's the same reason why I didn't include Gary [because he has an Umbreon])

An episode where Cilan is a music connoisseur and has Meloetta's help on a concert!! and then jigglypuff appears and sings along
    awesome idea with @00poke_maniac XD XD
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 17th July 2012 at 3:00 AM.

The chosen ones

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    So Jolteon and Espeon are the only ones left. One given to a rival (Burgundy) and the other given to someone other than Ash in a capture episode.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    So Jolteon and Espeon are the only ones left. One given to a rival (Burgundy) and the other given to someone other than Ash in a capture episode.
    Eh. Jolteon could go to a rival, yes. Espeon got pretty decent screen-time with Sakura in Johto and other appearances since then. Leafeon got shafted since it only appeared twice with Zoey. Once in a practice battle with Kirlia and then Vs. Nando in the grand festival. Cilan could really be great with Leafeon! I'd like to see a 4-on-4 battle with Burgundy and Cilan if Burgundy gets Jolteon/any Eeveelution and Cilan gets Leafeon.

Leafeon Vs. Sawsbuck (Leafeon)
    Leafeon Vs. Stoutland (Leafeon recalled)
    Pansage Vs. Stoutland (Pansage)
    Pansage Vs. Dewott (Dewott)
    Crustle Vs. Dewott (Dewott)
    Stunfisk Vs. Dewott (Tie)
    Leafeon Vs. Jolteon (Jolteon)

Hmph. Burgundy winning something. Haha.

An episode where Cedric Juniper return (He was so funny) maybe something to do with the dragonspiral tower and reshiram!!!

Ash's Samurott vs Trip's Serperior

Trip's Serperior vs Bianca's Emboar

Bianca's Emboar vs Ash's Samurott.

I'd like to see all three of these matchups. I especially want to see Samurott vs Serperior at the League but mostly likely it will be Ash's Snivy (Servine or maybe just maybe Serperior) or Pikachu that fights Trip's Serperior.

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    An episode where Cedric Juniper return (He was so funny) maybe something to do with the dragonspiral tower and reshiram!!!
    I think he should be involved with episodes when they see both Reshiram and Zekrom, instead of just Reshiram.

With him so interested in it, makes sense.

I think he should be involved with episodes when they see both Reshiram and Zekrom, instead of just Reshiram.

With him so interested in it, makes sense.
    I'd like to see him involved with the team rocket plot revolving around the abyssal ruins

Personally, I'd rather see Marlon and Drayden involved in the TR Plot and Abyssal Ruins, especially Marlon since they are underwater.

Personally, I'd rather see Marlon and Drayden involved in the TR Plot and Abyssal Ruins, especially Marlon since they are underwater.
    why can't both marlon & papa juniper be involved. don't see drayden appearing in it though

I have a scene I like to see, someone (Ash, Iris, Dawn, anybody) giving Burgundy the 'Reason why you suck' trope and she how she reacts.

I'd like to see him involved with the team rocket plot revolving around the abyssal ruins
    I don't think Cedric will be involved with the TR Plot, even though it is dealing with Ruins.

Maybe if there was another episode for just exploring them he could be there.

I want to see Ash and Paul have another 6 on 6 battle using sone of their strongest Pokemon.

Paul's team would be Electivire, Drapion, Torterra, Magmortar, Honchkrow, and Ursaring

Ash would use Pikachu, Charizard, Snorlax, Sceptile, Torterra, and Infernape

Ash Paul
    Infernape vs Electivire (Electivire recalled)
    Infernape vs Torterra (Infernape recalled)
    Pikachu vs Torterra (Pikachu recalled)
    Inferanpe vs Torterra (Torterra)
    Sceptile vs Torterra (Torterra recalled)
    Sceptile vs Magmortar (Sceptile)
    Sceptile vs Honchkrow (Sceptile recalled)
    Pikachu vs Honchkrow (Pikachu recalled)
    Torterra vs Honchkrow (Torterra)
    Torterra vs Torterra (Paul's Torterra)
    Charizard vs Torterra (Torterra recalled)
    Charizard vs Ursaring (Charizard)
    Charizard vs Drapion (Charizard recalled)
    Snorlax vs Drapion (Snorlax)
    Snorlax vs Torterra (Torterra)
    Charizard vs Electivire (Charizard recalled)
    Sceptile vs Electivire (Electivire)
    Pikachu vs Electivire (Electivire)
    Charizard vs Electivre (Charizard)
    Charizard vs Torterra (Charizard)

Here's how the battle will go down. Ash and Paul meet at the finals of a tournament where trainers from all of the Pokemon universe battle. Ash knows he needs his best team to battle Paul.
    Pikachu shows that he is ready to go and Oshawott also expresses interest but since Ash knows that the Pokemon Paul will be using have way more experience than Oshawott, Ash tells Oshawott he has to sit out which upsets Oshawott. Ash calls Professor Oak for his Sinnoh powerhouse Infernape who would love another shot at beating Paul and is confident that he can help Ash against Paul once again. Torterra is also looking to battle with Paul's Honchkrow who Torterra suspects will make an appearance. He also calls upon his Hoenn powerhouse, Sceptile, to get in on the action. And then he decides to go with powerhouse Snorlax whose defense and powerful moves will come in handy against Paul. Ash worries the most about Paul's starter, Torterra, who has been with Paul the longest and who Ash has never been able to beat in battle. Ash knows Infernape has the type advantage but Ash knows he needs a Pokemon with just as much experience as Paul's Torterra. Just then, Charizard is flying towards Ash. Ash is excited to see Charizard who has been in training ever since Johto. He knows Charizard has been training for a long time and must be even more powerful than ever before.

Paul also knows he has to use his best team against Ash. He knows how much Ash struggled against Magmortar, Ursaring, Torterra, Honchkrow, Drapion and Electivire in the past so he chooses those 6. The battle begins and Ash chooses Infernape. Paul is excited to see Ash's Infernape knowing it will put on a great battle but this time Paul won't let Infernape dominate his Pokemon like he did in the Sinnoh League. Paul chooses Electivire who would love another shot at beating Infernape after losing to him in the Sinnoh League. The battle seems to be even but Ash notices Paul has been doing some serious training. Electivire then using Light Screen which Ash had to deal with in the past. Even though, Electivire still wants to battle, Paul recalls the Pokemon. Infernape is exhausted from the battle but still wants to continue. Paul sends out his Torterra who is ready to dominate the battle. Infernape's Blaze begins to activate after taking so much damage against Elecitvire but when Light Screen activates, Ash knew Paul must have knew Infernape was about to activate Blaze and used Light Screen at the right time. Even with the type advantage, Inferanpe doesn't stand a chance against Torterra's amazing defense. Paul said he knew how strong Infernape was so he used his Magmortar to battle Torterra when he was back home to teach Torterra how to handle fire attacks without getting too hurt by them. Paul says experience counts for a lot in battle and while Infernape is strong Pokemon, he doesn't stand a chance against Paul's Pokemon who has been his first Pokemon. Paul says Torterra is his strongest Pokemon. Ash realizes Infernape isn't at a high enough level and doesn't have enough experience to beat Torterra who is now even stronger than he was in Sinnoh. Ash recalls Infernape and sends in his very own first Pokemon Pikachu who has been with Ash just as long as Torterra has been with Paul. Torterra has the advantage though and the electric attacks Pikachu sends out don't do much against Torterra. Paul notes that while Pikachu does have just as much experience as Torterra, type still count and Torterra dominates the battle. Pikachu is recalled. No trainer has lost any Pokemon. Ash is starting to get stressed out realizing that once again, Paul has gained the advantage. Ash remembers battling Paul when he only managed to beat 2 of Paul's Pokemon. He is getting flashbacks of how painful that loss was to him and how he will never let Paul beat him that badly again. Paul sees Ash getting stressed out and knows that Ash is letting the battle get to him. Ash calls Infernape back and says that he beat Paul once and he could do it again. Powered by Blaze, Infernape uses Flame Wheel but when Torterra launches a powerful SolarBeam, the SolarBeam is even more powerful than the Blaze powered Flame Wheel and Infernape is defeated. Misty, May, Max, Brock, Tracey, Dawn, Iris and Cilan watch in shock as Ash's Sinnoh Powerhouse who beat 3 of Paul's Pokemon in the Sinnoh League is out so early. Ash calls Sceptile out and Paul recalls Torterra stating that he's going to need him later if he wants to stand a chance against Ash's true powerhouse. Ash wonders how Paul knows Charizard and Paul states that he saw Charizard's battles against Drake, Gary and Harrison and knows how strong Charizard is. Paul then reminds Ash of the Indigo League and states that it took him long enough to actually get Charizard to listen to him which annoys Ash. Paul turns his attention on Sceptile and says he knows Sceptile will be a challenge as well and he calls out Magmortar. Sceptile uses Pound which causes Paul to grin. Ash is confused and then looks over at Sceptile who has been burned by Flame Body. Ash is angry at himself for forgetting about Flame Body. The battle continues and even though Sceptile is badly burned, the Hoenn Powerhouse manages to still take down Magmortar with a powerful Leaf Blade. Paul and Ash are tied. Both of them have lost one Pokemon. But while Torterra is the only one of Paul's remaining Pokemon to take damage, Ash knows that he has 2 Pokemon that have took damage (Pikachu and Sceptile). Paul sends out Honchkrow. Ash knows that Sceptile is still burned and is exhausted. He thanks Sceptile for a great battle and calls out Pikachu who puts up a great fight but Honchkrow is way too fast. Ash knows what he must do. He recalls Pikachu and sends out Torterra. Paul laughs and asks if Ash is really planning on using such a pathetic Pokemon. This irritates Torterra who growls at Paul and Honchkrow. Ash knows he must use Torterra's defensive skills but Honchkrow is too fast and Torterra can't land a hit. After taking several hits, Torterra is still ready to battle and using a powerful Rock Climb, Torterra finally beats Honchkrow. 5 Pokemon left on Ash's side while Paul has 4. Paul says while is impressed with Torterra, he knows that Ash's Torterra is still not as strong as a Torterra could be. Grinning, Paul reaches for his Poke Ball and Ash knows what's coming. Paul sends out the Pokemon that beat Infernape and caused so much damage to Pikachu.

Paul's Torterra is back and ready to go. Ash tells his Torterra to use Rock Climb but all it takes is one SolorBeam from Paul's Torterra and Ash's Torterra is unable to battle. Paul and Ash are tied now. Ash says Torterra has caused way too many problems for him in this battle and must be stopped. Ash calls out Charizard and orders him to use Seismic Toss. Torterra is much too heavy for Charizard. Paul orders Rock Climb which is super effective on Charizard and causes Charizard to fall from the sky and crash onto the ground. Ash tells Charizard he has to get up and Charizard does. Paul is shocked saying there is no way Charizard should still be battling. Ash says that while Torterra has been training long and hard to be able to deal with fire type moves, Charizard has learned how to deal with rock type moves. Torterra uses SolarBeam which Charizard dodges. Knowing Charizard has the type advantage, Ash tells Charizard to use FlameThrower but Paul recalls Torterra and sends out Ursaring before the attack hits. Paul realizes he must make Charizard tired with his other Pokemon and then send Torterra to finish him off. Ursaring tries to land attacks on Charizard but Charizard flies away from the attacks. Charizard easily takes out Ursaring with a Seismic Toss without taking much damage. With three of Paul's Pokemon unable to battle, there is a break. Ash still has Sceptile, Charizard, Pikachu and Snorlax while Paul has Electivire, Drapion and Torterra.

We're back from the break and Ash calls out Charizard. Paul uses Drapion who uses Toxic Spikes to poison Ash's team. Charizard is recalled and Ash knows that Snorlax will be a powerhouse against Paul. Paul knows that the poison is still doing damage to Snorlax and says he knew this would be a great strategy to deal with Snorlax. Snorlax manages to beat Drapion with a powerful HyperBeam but Snorlax took a lot of damage from the poison. Paul sends out Torterra and grins. The posion is doing so much damage to Snorlax. Snorlax tries to land Body Slam on Torterra but Torterra uses SolarBeam to finish Snorlax off. Paul's Torterra has already beaten half of Ash's team. All of Paul's wins so far came from Torterra and Ash is impressed that Torterra can keep going. Ash calls out Charizard again who has begun to have a rivalry with Paul's Torterra. Torterra manages to land a few hits on Charizard and Charizard manages to land a few hits on Torterra. Torterra uses SolarBeam and Charizard uses FlameThrower. The 2 attacks hit and cause a huge explosion in the arena. When the smoke clears, Ash wonders where Torterra went but then he looks up in the sky and sees Electivite jumping in the air. Paul had recalled Torterra while Ash couldn't see in the explosion. Electivire uses thunder and it is another Super Effective move. Ash recalls Charizard and uses Sceptile who manages to put up a good fight but is beaten by Electivire after Electivire's attacks and the Toxic Spikes do too much damage. Next up is Pikachu whose Electric attacks won't do anything thanks to Electivire's Motor Drive. Electivire takes down Pikachu after Pikachu takes damage from Toxic Spikes. Charizard is Ash's last hope but he has already taken so much damage. Charizard dodges Electivire's attacks and uses Seismic Toss which knocks Electivire out of the match.

Charizard is exhausted. When Paul sends out Torterra, Paul's starter Pokemon also seems exhausted but had more time to rest than Charizard who had just battled Electivire. The battle goes on and on with the 2 Pokemon doing damage to each other. Paul says the battle is over and that he won. Paul then orders Torterra to use Synthesis to heal and while Torterra is healing, Charizard is taking more damage from the Toxic Spikes. All of a sudden Charizard's Blaze activates and he uses a powerful FlameThrower that manages to take down Torterra. Ash wins the battle!
    Last edited by Pokemaniac24; 19th July 2012 at 3:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    I want to see Ash and Paul have another 6 on 6 battle using sone of their strongest Pokemon.

Paul's team would be Electivire, Drapion, Torterra, Magmortar, Honchkrow, and Ursaring

Ash Paul

Here's how the battle will go down. Ash and Paul meet at the finals of a tournament where trainers from all of the Pokemon universe live. Ash knows he needs his best team to battle Paul.
    Pikachu shows that he is ready to go and Oshawott also expresses interest but since Ash knows that the Pokemon Paul will be using have way more experience than Oshawott, Ash tells Oshawott has to sit out which upsets Oshawott. Ash calls Professor Oak for his Sinnoh powerhouse Infernape who would love another shot at beating Paul and is confident that he can help Ash against Paul once again. Torterra is also looking to battle with Paul's Honchkrow who Torterra suspects will make an appearance. He also calls upon his Hoenn powerhouse, Torterra, to get in on the action. And then he decides to go with powerhouse Snorlax whose defenses and powerful moves will come in handy against Paul. Ash worries the most about Paul's starter, Torterra who has been with Paul the longest and who Ash has never been able to beat in battle. Ash knows Infernape has the type advantage but Ash knows he needs a Pokemon with just as much experience as Paul's Torterra. Just then, Charizard is flying towards Ash. Ash is excited to see Charizard who has been in training ever since Johto. He knows Charizard has been training for a long time and must be even more powerful than ever before now.

Paul also knows he has to use his best team against Ash. He knows how much Ash struggled against Magmortar, Ursaring, Torterra, Honchkrow, Drapion and Electivire in the past so he chooses those 6. The battle begins is Ash chooses Infernape. Paul is excited to see Ash's Infernape knowing it will put on a great battle but this time Paul won't let Infernape dominate his Pokemon like he did in the Sinnoh League. Paul chooses Electivire who would love another shot at beating Infernape after losing to him in the Sinnoh League. The battle seems to be even but Ash notices Paul has been doing some serious training. Electivire then using Light Screen which Ash had to deal with in the past. Even though, Electivire still wants to battle, Paul recalls the Pokemon. Infernape is exhausted from the battle but still wants to continue. Paul sends out his Torterra who is ready to dominate the battle. Infernape's Blaze begins to activate after taking so much damage against Elecitvire but when Light Screen activates, Ash knew Paul must have knew Infernape was about to activate Blaze and used Light Screen at the right time. Even with the type advantage, Inferanpe doesn't stand a chance against Torterra's amazing defense. Paul said he knew how strong Infernape was so he used his Magmortar to battle Torterra when he was back home to teach Torterra how to handle fire attacks without getting hurt by them. Paul says experience counts for a lot in battle and while Infernape is strong Pokemon, he doesn't stand a chance against Paul's Pokemon who has been his first Pokemon. Paul says Torterra is his strongest Pokemon. Ash realizes Infernape isn't at a high enough level and doesn't have enough experience to beat Torterra who is know even stronger than he was in Sinnoh. Ash recalls Infernape and sends in his very own first Pokemon Pikachu who has been with Ash just as long as Torterra has been with Paul. Torterra has the advantage though and the electric attacks Pikachu sends out don't do much against Torterra. Paul notes that while Pikachu does have just as much experience as Torterra, types still count and Torterra dominates the battle. Pikachu is recalled. No trainer has still lost any Pokemon. Ash is starting to get stressed out realizing that once again, Paul has gained the advantage. Ash remembers battling Paul when he only managed to beat 2 of Paul's Pokemon. He is getting flashbacks of how painful that loss was to him and how he will never let Paul beat him that badly again. Paul sees Ash getting stressed out and knows that he's letting the battle get to him. Ash calls Infernape back and says that he beat Paul once and he could do it again. Powered by Blaze, Infernape uses Flame Wheel but when Torterra launches a powerful SolarBeam, the SolarBeam is even more powerful than the Blaze powered Flame Wheel and Infernape is defeated. Ash's friends, Misty, May, Max, Brock, Tracey, Dawn, Iris and Cilan watch in shock as Ash's Sinnoh Powerhouse who beat 3 of Paul's Pokemon in the Sinnoh League is out so early. Ash calls Sceptile out and Paul recalls Torterra stating that he's going to need him later if he wants to stand a chance against Ash's true powerhouse. Ash wonders how Paul knows Charizard and Paul states that he saw Charizard's battles against Drake, Gary and Harrison and knows how strong Charizard is. Paul then reminds Ash of the Indigo League and states that it took him long enough to actually get Charizard to listen to him which annoys Ash. Paul turns his attention on Sceptile and says he knows Sceptile will be a challenge as well and he calls out Magmortar. Sceptile uses Pound which causes Paul to grin. Ash is confused and then looks over at Sceptile who has been burned by Flame Body. Ash is angry at himself for forgetting about Flame Body. The battle continues and even though Sceptile is badly burned, the Hoenn Powerhouse manages to still take down Magmortar with a powerful Leaf Blade. Paul and Ash are tied. Each have lost one Pokemon. But while Torterra is the only one of Paul's remaining Pokemon to take damage, Ash knows that he has 2 Pokemon that have took damage (Pikachu and Sceptile). Paul sends out Honchkrow. He knows that Sceptile is still burned and is exhausted. He thanks Sceptile for a great battle and calls out Pikachu who pus up a great fight but Honchkrow is way too fast. Ash knows what he must do. He recalls Pikachu and sends out Torterra. Paul laughs and asks if Ash is really planning on using such a pathetic Pokemon. This irritates Torterra who growls at Paul and Honchkrow. Ash knows he must use Torterra's defensive skills but Honchkrow is too fast and Torterra can't land a hit. After taking several hits, Torterra is still ready to battle and using a powerful Rock Climb, Torterra finally beats Honchkrow. 5 Pokemon left on Ash's side while Paul has 4. Paul says while is impressed with Torterra, he knows that Ash's Torterra is still not as strong as a Torterra could be. Grinning, Paul reaches for his Poke Ball and Ash knows what's coming. Paul sends out the Pokemon that beat Infernape and caused so much damage to Pikachu.

Paul's Torterra is back and ready to go. Ash tella his Torterra to use Rock Climb but all it takes is one SolorBeam from Paul's Torterra and Ash's Torterra is unable to battle. Paul and Ash are tied now. Ash says Torterra has caused way too many problems for him in this battle and must be stopped. Ash calls out Charizard and orders him to use Seismic Toss. Torterra is much to heavy for Charizard. Paul orders Rock Climb which is super effective on Charizard and causes Charizard to fall from the sky and crash onto the ground. Ash tells Charizard he has to get up and Charizard does. Paul is shocked saying there is no way Charizard should still be battling. Ash says that while Torterra has been training long and hard to be able to deal with fire type moves, Charizard has learned how to deal with rock type moves. Torterra uses SolarBeam which Charizard dodges. Knowing this is the perfect chance to attack while Torterra is still unable to move after using SolarBeam. Ash tells Charizard to use FlameThrower but Paul recalls Torterra and sends out Ursaring before the attack hits. Paul realizes he must tire out Charizard with his other Pokemon before sending out Torterra to finish him off. Ursaring tries to land attacks on Charizard but Charizard flies away from the attacks. Charizard easily takes out Ursaring with a Seismic Toss without taking much damage. With three of Paul's Pokemon unable to battle, there is a break. Ash still has Sceptile, Charizard, Pikachu and Snorlax while Paul has Electivire, Drapion and Torterra.

We're back from the break and Ash calls out Charizard. Paul uses Drapion who uses Toxic Spikes to poison Ash's team. Charizard is recalled and knows that Snorlax will be able to handle the posion with his massive defenses. Snorlax is able to handle the posion well as well Drapion's other attacks and Ash's powerhouse is still standing. Paul knows that the poison is still doing damage slowly and says he knew this would be a great strategy to deal with Snorlax. Snorlax manages to beat Drapion with a powerful HyperBeam but Snorlax took a lot of damage from the poison. Paul sends out Torterra and grins. The posion is doing so much damage to Snorlax. Snorlax tries to land Body Slam on Torterra but Torterra uses SolarBeam to finish Snorlax off. Paul's Torterrs has alreay beat half of Ash's team. All of Paul's wins so far came from Torterra and Ash is impressed that Torterra can keep going. Ash calls out Charizard again who has begun to have a rivalry with Paul's Torterra. Torterra manages to land a few hits on Charizard and Charizard manages to land a few hits on Torterra. Torterra Torterra uses SolarBeam and Charizard uses FlameThrower. The 2 attacks hit and cause a huge explosion in the arena. When the smoke clears, Ash wonders where Torterra went but then he looks up in the sky and sees Electivite jumping in the air. Paul had recalled Torterra while Ash couldn't see in the explosion. Electivire uses thunder and it is another Super Effective move. Ash recalls Charizard and uses Sceptile who manages to put up a good fight but is beaten by Electivire after Electivire's attacks and the Toxic Spikes do too much damage. Next up is Pikachu whose Electric attacks won't do anything thanks to Electivire's Motor Drive. Electivire takes down Pikachu after Pikachu takes damage from Toxic Spikes. Charizard is Ash's last hope but he has alreay taken so much damage. Charizard dodges Electivire's attacks and lands a Seismic Toss knocking Electivire out of the match.

Charizard is exhausted. When Paul sends out Torterra, Paul's starter Pokemon also seems exhausted but had more time to rest than Charizard who had just battled Electivire. The battle goes on and on with the 2 Pokemon doing damage to each other. Paul says the battle is over and that he won. Paul then orders Torterra to use Morning Sun to heal and whil Torterra is healing, Charizard is taking more damage from the Toxic Spikes. All of a sudden Charizard's Blaze activates and he uses a powerful Flame Thrower that manages to take down Torterra. Ash wins the battle!
    I LOVE THIS! Especially that that Charizard stars by defeating 3 of Paul's Pokemon, including his strongest one!
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Ash entering a tournament revolving aerial battles so he only uses pokemon that can fly. Similar to the pokeringer except pokemon actually battle instead of race

Pokemon used
    Noctowl
    Heracross
    Swellow
    Staraptor
    Gliscor
    Unfezant

Round 1

Noctowl vs Skarmory

Round 2

Unfezant vs Tropius

Round 3

Heracross & Gliscor vs Pidgeot & Butterfree

Final

Swellow & Staraptor vs Braviary & Mandibuzz

Another rival battle episode with Ash battling Bel and Bel showing her skills off finally. A three on three or four on four would be great.

Oh and Ash doesn't use the rat.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post

Ash Paul

Here's how the battle will go down. Ash and Paul meet at the finals of a tournament where trainers from all of the Pokemon universe live. Ash knows he needs his best team to battle Paul.
    Pikachu shows that he is ready to go and Oshawott also expresses interest but since Ash knows that the Pokemon Paul will be using have way more experience than Oshawott, Ash tells Oshawott has to sit out which upsets Oshawott. Ash calls Professor Oak for his Sinnoh powerhouse Infernape who would love another shot at beating Paul and is confident that he can help Ash against Paul once again. Torterra is also looking to battle with Paul's Honchkrow who Torterra suspects will make an appearance. He also calls upon his Hoenn powerhouse, Torterra, to get in on the action. And then he decides to go with powerhouse Snorlax whose defenses and powerful moves will come in handy against Paul. Ash worries the most about Paul's starter, Torterra who has been with Paul the longest and who Ash has never been able to beat in battle. Ash knows Infernape has the type advantage but Ash knows he needs a Pokemon with just as much experience as Paul's Torterra. Just then, Charizard is flying towards Ash. Ash is excited to see Charizard who has been in training ever since Johto. He knows Charizard has been training for a long time and must be even more powerful than ever before now.

Paul also knows he has to use his best team against Ash. He knows how much Ash struggled against Magmortar, Ursaring, Torterra, Honchkrow, Drapion and Electivire in the past so he chooses those 6. The battle begins is Ash chooses Infernape. Paul is excited to see Ash's Infernape knowing it will put on a great battle but this time Paul won't let Infernape dominate his Pokemon like he did in the Sinnoh League. Paul chooses Electivire who would love another shot at beating Infernape after losing to him in the Sinnoh League. The battle seems to be even but Ash notices Paul has been doing some serious training. Electivire then using Light Screen which Ash had to deal with in the past. Even though, Electivire still wants to battle, Paul recalls the Pokemon. Infernape is exhausted from the battle but still wants to continue. Paul sends out his Torterra who is ready to dominate the battle. Infernape's Blaze begins to activate after taking so much damage against Elecitvire but when Light Screen activates, Ash knew Paul must have knew Infernape was about to activate Blaze and used Light Screen at the right time. Even with the type advantage, Inferanpe doesn't stand a chance against Torterra's amazing defense. Paul said he knew how strong Infernape was so he used his Magmortar to battle Torterra when he was back home to teach Torterra how to handle fire attacks without getting hurt by them. Paul says experience counts for a lot in battle and while Infernape is strong Pokemon, he doesn't stand a chance against Paul's Pokemon who has been his first Pokemon. Paul says Torterra is his strongest Pokemon. Ash realizes Infernape isn't at a high enough level and doesn't have enough experience to beat Torterra who is know even stronger than he was in Sinnoh. Ash recalls Infernape and sends in his very own first Pokemon Pikachu who has been with Ash just as long as Torterra has been with Paul. Torterra has the advantage though and the electric attacks Pikachu sends out don't do much against Torterra. Paul notes that while Pikachu does have just as much experience as Torterra, types still count and Torterra dominates the battle. Pikachu is recalled. No trainer has still lost any Pokemon. Ash is starting to get stressed out realizing that once again, Paul has gained the advantage. Ash remembers battling Paul when he only managed to beat 2 of Paul's Pokemon. He is getting flashbacks of how painful that loss was to him and how he will never let Paul beat him that badly again. Paul sees Ash getting stressed out and knows that he's letting the battle get to him. Ash calls Infernape back and says that he beat Paul once and he could do it again. Powered by Blaze, Infernape uses Flame Wheel but when Torterra launches a powerful SolarBeam, the SolarBeam is even more powerful than the Blaze powered Flame Wheel and Infernape is defeated. Ash's friends, Misty, May, Max, Brock, Tracey, Dawn, Iris and Cilan watch in shock as Ash's Sinnoh Powerhouse who beat 3 of Paul's Pokemon in the Sinnoh League is out so early. Ash calls Sceptile out and Paul recalls Torterra stating that he's going to need him later if he wants to stand a chance against Ash's true powerhouse. Ash wonders how Paul knows Charizard and Paul states that he saw Charizard's battles against Drake, Gary and Harrison and knows how strong Charizard is. Paul then reminds Ash of the Indigo League and states that it took him long enough to actually get Charizard to listen to him which annoys Ash. Paul turns his attention on Sceptile and says he knows Sceptile will be a challenge as well and he calls out Magmortar. Sceptile uses Pound which causes Paul to grin. Ash is confused and then looks over at Sceptile who has been burned by Flame Body. Ash is angry at himself for forgetting about Flame Body. The battle continues and even though Sceptile is badly burned, the Hoenn Powerhouse manages to still take down Magmortar with a powerful Leaf Blade. Paul and Ash are tied. Each have lost one Pokemon. But while Torterra is the only one of Paul's remaining Pokemon to take damage, Ash knows that he has 2 Pokemon that have took damage (Pikachu and Sceptile). Paul sends out Honchkrow. He knows that Sceptile is still burned and is exhausted. He thanks Sceptile for a great battle and calls out Pikachu who pus up a great fight but Honchkrow is way too fast. Ash knows what he must do. He recalls Pikachu and sends out Torterra. Paul laughs and asks if Ash is really planning on using such a pathetic Pokemon. This irritates Torterra who growls at Paul and Honchkrow. Ash knows he must use Torterra's defensive skills but Honchkrow is too fast and Torterra can't land a hit. After taking several hits, Torterra is still ready to battle and using a powerful Rock Climb, Torterra finally beats Honchkrow. 5 Pokemon left on Ash's side while Paul has 4. Paul says while is impressed with Torterra, he knows that Ash's Torterra is still not as strong as a Torterra could be. Grinning, Paul reaches for his Poke Ball and Ash knows what's coming. Paul sends out the Pokemon that beat Infernape and caused so much damage to Pikachu.

Paul's Torterra is back and ready to go. Ash tella his Torterra to use Rock Climb but all it takes is one SolorBeam from Paul's Torterra and Ash's Torterra is unable to battle. Paul and Ash are tied now. Ash says Torterra has caused way too many problems for him in this battle and must be stopped. Ash calls out Charizard and orders him to use Seismic Toss. Torterra is much to heavy for Charizard. Paul orders Rock Climb which is super effective on Charizard and causes Charizard to fall from the sky and crash onto the ground. Ash tells Charizard he has to get up and Charizard does. Paul is shocked saying there is no way Charizard should still be battling. Ash says that while Torterra has been training long and hard to be able to deal with fire type moves, Charizard has learned how to deal with rock type moves. Torterra uses SolarBeam which Charizard dodges. Knowing this is the perfect chance to attack while Torterra is still unable to move after using SolarBeam. Ash tells Charizard to use FlameThrower but Paul recalls Torterra and sends out Ursaring before the attack hits. Paul realizes he must tire out Charizard with his other Pokemon before sending out Torterra to finish him off. Ursaring tries to land attacks on Charizard but Charizard flies away from the attacks. Charizard easily takes out Ursaring with a Seismic Toss without taking much damage. With three of Paul's Pokemon unable to battle, there is a break. Ash still has Sceptile, Charizard, Pikachu and Snorlax while Paul has Electivire, Drapion and Torterra.

We're back from the break and Ash calls out Charizard. Paul uses Drapion who uses Toxic Spikes to poison Ash's team. Charizard is recalled and knows that Snorlax will be able to handle the posion with his massive defenses. Snorlax is able to handle the posion well as well Drapion's other attacks and Ash's powerhouse is still standing. Paul knows that the poison is still doing damage slowly and says he knew this would be a great strategy to deal with Snorlax. Snorlax manages to beat Drapion with a powerful HyperBeam but Snorlax took a lot of damage from the poison. Paul sends out Torterra and grins. The posion is doing so much damage to Snorlax. Snorlax tries to land Body Slam on Torterra but Torterra uses SolarBeam to finish Snorlax off. Paul's Torterrs has alreay beat half of Ash's team. All of Paul's wins so far came from Torterra and Ash is impressed that Torterra can keep going. Ash calls out Charizard again who has begun to have a rivalry with Paul's Torterra. Torterra manages to land a few hits on Charizard and Charizard manages to land a few hits on Torterra. Torterra Torterra uses SolarBeam and Charizard uses FlameThrower. The 2 attacks hit and cause a huge explosion in the arena. When the smoke clears, Ash wonders where Torterra went but then he looks up in the sky and sees Electivite jumping in the air. Paul had recalled Torterra while Ash couldn't see in the explosion. Electivire uses thunder and it is another Super Effective move. Ash recalls Charizard and uses Sceptile who manages to put up a good fight but is beaten by Electivire after Electivire's attacks and the Toxic Spikes do too much damage. Next up is Pikachu whose Electric attacks won't do anything thanks to Electivire's Motor Drive. Electivire takes down Pikachu after Pikachu takes damage from Toxic Spikes. Charizard is Ash's last hope but he has alreay taken so much damage. Charizard dodges Electivire's attacks and lands a Seismic Toss knocking Electivire out of the match.

Charizard is exhausted. When Paul sends out Torterra, Paul's starter Pokemon also seems exhausted but had more time to rest than Charizard who had just battled Electivire. The battle goes on and on with the 2 Pokemon doing damage to each other. Paul says the battle is over and that he won. Paul then orders Torterra to use Synthesis to heal and while Torterra is healing, Charizard is taking more damage from the Toxic Spikes. All of a sudden Charizard's Blaze activates and he uses a powerful Flame Thrower that manages to take down Torterra. Ash wins the battle!
    Horrible because of the choice of pokemon: two fire types, two grass types, one electric and one normal seems pretty unbalanced; and enough with one pokemon deafeating half of the rival team. Besides paul strategy wouldn't work: it's the same used by him at the sinnoh league.
    Last edited by Propane; 19th July 2012 at 1:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Propane View Post
    Horrible because of the choice of pokemon: two fire types, two grass types, one electric and one normal seems pretty unbalanced; and enough with one pokemon deafeating half of the rival team. Besides paul strategy wouldn't work: it's the same used by him at the sinnoh league.
    You did read the title of this thread right? You don't have to be so rude about it.

Page 123 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast