Page 128 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast
Results 3,176 to 3,200 of 5600

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I'd rather have that than Dawn's battle only being a few seconds against a cotd.
    she's getting what looks like a decent battle vs iris. why should burgundy suffer just so piplup can get extra screentime?

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    she's getting what looks like a decent battle vs iris. why should burgundy suffer just so piplup can get extra screentime?
    Cuz it'll be like she's losing the 1st round of the tournament if they don't show the full battle here. May got to battle Zoey so why can't they show Dawn battling Burgundy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I'd rather see Burgundy reach at least Round 2.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Cuz it'll be like she's losing the 1st round of the tournament if they don't show the full battle here. May got to battle Zoey so why can't they show Dawn battling Burgundy?
    because burgundy should get past round 1. she needs a win more then dawn needs a battle. this tournament has been disappointment after disappointment. one of the few things I have left to salvage it for me is burgundy and cilan doing better then before. I like dawn but if she faces burgundy it would just be a huge letdown for me

Rematch between Iris's Dragonite and Dawn's Mamoswine after the tournament.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

If that's true the burgundy is an idiot for using a fire type against uberlup.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    If that's true the burgundy is an idiot for using a fire type against uberlup.
    unless she doesn't have a choice. maybe you have to register pokemon before hand so she doesn't know what dawn is using. would still prefer that matchups didn't happen

I'd love to see Ash training Boldore, Palpitoad, and Unfezant in a random non importance episode. Maybe even bonding with Palpitoad, since Ash has barely done so.

If it was up to me, I would devote 9 episodes before the league on each Ash's current Unova Pokemon, less episodes if some of them can share episodes (like Snivy and Unfezant could have some combo role in an episode of sorts, maybe). One final episode each before the league. The last chance to evolve, or learn a new move before the league.

Maybe have 1-3 episodes to pad it out.

Of course this isn't going to happen. And so we're stuck with just battle episode, filler episode, Iris or Cilan focus episode. We haven't had a good Pokemon focus episode of Ash's since what? Krokorok or even Pignite. Yet Boldore, Palpitoad, Leavanny (to a lesser extent), Unfezant haven't received something like that yet.

I'd love at least two episodes where Team Rocket become a serious pain in Ash's rear end causing him to be separated and only has access to Boldore (One episode) and Palpitoad (2nd episode). Granted I can see how carbon copy that might sound. But maybe for the Boldore episode, Ash is trapped in cave with powerful Pokemon and has to escape. And for the Palpitoad episode, Ash runs into a tournament or "water based town/city" that Ash can use Palpitoad in, so that way it's not entirely a carbon copy from each other, and maybe have the Palpitoad episode end in an evolution.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Just thought of this,

Cilan prides himself in being a Pokemon Fishing Sommelier right? Well, what if Marlon insults his fish style and it leads to an all out battle where in the end, of course Marlon wins causing him and Cilan to grow a rivalry seeing how Burgundy comes nowhere close enough to being a rival worthy of him yet..

I could also see a Water type based where Papiltoad evolves and somehow Iris or Cilan ends up with a Mudkip egg out of the blue.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I'd love to see Ash training Boldore, Palpitoad, and Unfezant in a random non importance episode. Maybe even bonding with Palpitoad, since Ash has barely done so.

If it was up to me, I would devote 9 episodes before the league on each Ash's current Unova Pokemon, less episodes if some of them can share episodes (like Snivy and Unfezant could have some combo role in an episode of sorts, maybe). One final episode each before the league. The last chance to evolve, or learn a new move before the league.

Maybe have 1-3 episodes to pad it out.

Of course this isn't going to happen. And so we're stuck with just battle episode, filler episode, Iris or Cilan focus episode. We haven't had a good Pokemon focus episode of Ash's since what? Krokorok or even Pignite. Yet Boldore, Palpitoad, Leavanny (to a lesser extent), Unfezant haven't received something like that yet.

I'd love at least two episodes where Team Rocket become a serious pain in Ash's rear end causing him to be separated and only has access to Boldore (One episode) and Palpitoad (2nd episode). Granted I can see how carbon copy that might sound. But maybe for the Boldore episode, Ash is trapped in cave with powerful Pokemon and has to escape. And for the Palpitoad episode, Ash runs into a tournament or "water based town/city" that Ash can use Palpitoad in, so that way it's not entirely a carbon copy from each other, and maybe have the Palpitoad episode end in an evolution.
    Thats what I would like also.

Krokorok seems set, he appeared once, is evolving hopefully learns a new move and his done, he can obviously appear in other episode but he is ready.

Snivy definetly needs an episode devoted to her, not an episode devoted to her helping the team out, she needs a new move or two and I would love to see her evolve(but I want that for every pokemon).

Oshawott seems to be doing well, learned a new move and is appearing constantly, even more then in the first series apparently, he just needs another new move to get rid of Tackle and possibly evolve(wich I don't see happening), I would like to see Oshawott using Swords dance if not him Levanny but Leavanny would have to have a blade like move to go along with it.

Scraggy has gotten something in the Detective episode, he just needs to learn something and stop using Leer or Headbutt, it migth not happen because Leer and Headbutt are pretty much linked to his personality, so I hope atleast Headbutt or Leer can be upgraded to something that works the same way, I don't see him evolve since Axew is not evolving before the league either(I doubt it atleast), so an episode dedicated to his training and Headbutt evolving into something like what happened with Flamethrower and Hydro Pump would be cool.

Leavanny, is gettinga figth and hopefully one new move in the tournament, he migth get another episode but otherwise like Krokoodile I think he is set.

Unfezant, needs a powerhouse move, I hope she learns Sky Attack before the league or soemthing of that sort and yes I want an episode devoted to that.

Boldore migth get to do something important in an episode but I don't see him getting new moves, his moveset is pretty good rigth now, as for evolution I kinda doubt he will evolve but well see, I do hope he gets another battle or training episode before the league.

Pignite, same as Oshawott, get rid of Tackle and he is fine, I can still see and hope he evolves.

Palpitoad, the poor toad, the only one of Satoshi pokemon that doesn't get an out of battle episode, doesn't get to bond with his trainer on-screen, doesn't get a "memory" from the time passed with his trainer when the trainer is about to die, etc...I hope he does get an episode and evolve and learn Drain Punch and or Muddy Water, I just think if he ever evolves he will evolve in a battle, Satoshi will be like, yay he has new moves(like Boldore, etc), wins the battle, ok Seismitoad, cya till I need to use you in a battle again, he is the only pokemon which treatment has geniunly annoyed me, he has battles and good wins but I'm just asking for atleast one episode, just one like all the others atleast got.

A contest themed Don tournament where Ash, Dawn, Cilan, Iris, Georgia, Burgundy, and Bianca participate, with Dawn making it to the finals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

A contest themed Don tournament where Ash, Dawn, Cilan, Iris, Georgia, Burgundy, and Bianca participate, with Dawn making it to the finals.
    If a contest-themed Don tournament does happen, I think Dawn should win it since she's the coordinator.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Instead of a costume themed a single type tournament.

Everyone registers one type that they will use.

Ash: Water [Oshawott & Palpitoad]
    Iris: Dragon [Axew & Dragonite]
    Trip: Ghost [Jellicent & Chandelure]
    Georgia: Ice [Beartic & Vanilluxe]
    Burgundy: Normal [Sawsbuck & Stoutland]

(Not sure)
    Cilan: Ground [Stunfisk & "New Capture*]
    Bianca: Bug/Steel [Escavalier & *New Capture*]
    Stephan: Electric [Zebstrika & *New Capture*]

Round 1: 2 vs 2
    Round 2: 2 vs 2
    Semifinals: Doubles
    Finals: Doubles

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    If a contest-themed Don tournament does happen, I think Dawn should win it since she's the coordinator.
    or you know a current main character should win it. I don't think dawns gonna be round long enough for another tournament anyway

I'd like to see an episod called "Meet you on the otter side" where Oshawott and Piplup get lost from the group and have to work together to find the group. And pun intended on the title.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    or you know a current main character should win it. I don't think dawns gonna be round long enough for another tournament anyway
    Cilan should win and discover his passion for contests!!

stunfisk being revealed as female and finding love with ashs palpitoad

Ash's Charizard vs Cynthia's Garchomp.

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Ash's Charizard vs Cynthia's Garchomp.
    That would be fantastic!)

or with Iris Dragonite

Quote Originally Posted by RealRaymon View Post
    That would be fantastic!)

or with Iris Dragonite
    I'd love both to happen, but especially Charizard vs Garchomp and Charizard would win. That's one of my greatest wishes that I want to happen in Pokemon.
    Last edited by Charizard-Fan; 3rd August 2012 at 3:13 PM.

Ash's Charizard vs Iris's Dragonite

Ash's Charizard & Iris's Dragonite VS Cynthia's Garchomp & Alder's Volcarona

Why do people treat Charizard as Ash's ultimate pokemon? It's kinda annoying.

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Well it's more his Kanto team in general, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Honestly I don't know.. maybe because most of his battles are so entertaining aside from the battle against Dusclops which he probably could have won if Ash wasn't acting like an idiot.

Tag battle arc (not Tournament)

Ash's Krokoodile and Georgia's Beartic VS Iris's Axew and Trip's Serperior

Cilan's Crustle and Burgundy's Darmanitan VS Pinot Noir's Purrloin and Momocchi's Foongus

Bianca's Emboar and Hugh's Samurott (I don't mind if he appears as Ash's new rival) VS Stephan's Zebstrika and Montgomery's Throh
    Last edited by Airi-Chan; 3rd August 2012 at 4:06 PM.
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

Page 128 of 224 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138178 ... LastLast