Page 131 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,275 of 5600

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    I know I hate the name xD Although it reminds of me Mr Burns from Simpsons so you know, that's a plus
    Yeah same here XD
    I would like to see Dawn battle Burgundy after the junior tournament and Burgundy deciding to become a coordinator after battling Dawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

If Burgandy became a Coordinator, she would most likey become a rival for Dawn. That would mean Ursula 2.0
    Alpha Sapphire

Badges: 0

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Yeah same here XD
    I would like to see Dawn battle Burgundy after the junior tournament and Burgundy deciding to become a coordinator after battling Dawn.
    burgundy as a coordinator. I'm not sure id like it. besides I'm not expecting dawn to stick around for to long after the jt (just until the meleotta plot is over with) so I don't think the two would get a chance to battle

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    burgundy as a coordinator. I'm not sure id like it. besides I'm not expecting dawn to stick around for to long after the jt (just until the meleotta plot is over with) so I don't think the two would get a chance to battle
    Yeah, i don't really see it. We haven't seen anything in Unova which is contest-related so I don't see where she'd get the idea or inspiration, or where to even go. (unless Dawn takes her off our hands.)

I don't see Burgundy as a Coordinator, to be honest. I find contests unfitting for her character. She needs to battle and train more, maybe even on-screen.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    I don't see Burgundy as a Coordinator, to be honest. I find contests unfitting for her character. She needs to battle and train more, maybe even on-screen.
    Well she was a regular trainer like Ash until she lost to Cilan, then she became a connoisseur. I assume she intended to try and compete in the Unova League, but I guess her whole rivalry/hate with Cilan stopped that. Well considering Burgundy's battles, I won't say she's that bad but her opponents are strong.

First she loses to Cilan's Dweeble and it's Shell Smash which has shown to be powerful. She lost to Ash, who is the main character and I'd say Palpitoad was a few levels higher than Stoutland. Iris used Excadrill and even with the advantage over it, Excadrill was still her strongest pokemon then (and maybe even now). Her most recent loss was basically Serperior crushing it. It didn't really matter what pokemon she used. Maybe Darmanitan was a recent capture (she did say something about Darmanitan before or after she sent it out, but she didn't call it her vintage or something with a similar meaning).

If anything, Burgundy is the Pokemon version of Mai Valentine from Yugioh. Both are female. Both are side characters and neither of them defeat anyone considerably good in their respective animes. Though as for the contests, she'd probably be better at them than battling. The only real win she has is against Chili, and she had Dewott to give her a big advantage (not to mention it was off-screen so I don't think it really counts). Considering Ash fought all three in a row, and Trip beat Chili with Servine who has a disadvantage, she has a better chance of getting into the top 16 of a Grand Festival than she does of becoming an S Rank connoisseur, let alone an A rank.

I'm actually half-expecting Burgundy to show up at the league and for our protagonists to be like, "Whaaaaaaaat?" To which she will explain that even though she became a Connaisseusse to exact her revenge upon Cilan, she continued challenging gyms.

Quote Originally Posted by I am Lu View Post
    I'm actually half-expecting Burgundy to show up at the league and for our protagonists to be like, "Whaaaaaaaat?" To which she will explain that even though she became a Connaisseusse to exact her revenge upon Cilan, she continued challenging gyms.
    and she would be ashs opponent in the first round. because she gets no respect I tells ya, no respect.

and she would be ashs opponent in the first round. because she gets no respect I tells ya, no respect.
    Unfortunately, you're probably right.

Even worse. Top 64.

Unfortunately, you're probably right.
    oh I would laugh so hard if she beat ash in the first round. then went into beat bianca and trip before winning the league. and then in goes onto beat alder, becoming unova champion. and then she wakes up

oh I would laugh so hard if she beat ash in the first round. then went into beat bianca and trip before winning the league. and then in goes onto beat alder, becoming unova champion. and then she wakes up
    Ha!

It would be nice for Burgundy to make it to the Top 8. Top 16 at the minimum.

LOL!!!! THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN. XDDDD Seriously.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    Ha!

It would be nice for Burgundy to make it to the Top 8. Top 16 at the minimum.
    Wouldn't it be nice if Burgundy succeeded at something for once?

Wishful thinking, I suppose.

Nah, she can't even make it past the first round in her dreams.

You know what Burgundy's problem is?

Karma.

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

I can't see Burgundy in the league, since her goal is to get revenge of Cilan, and he isn't even going to participate, and she becoming a coordinator? that'd be awesome, she sucks as a sommelier, writers can make her fail as a coordinator as well xD.

with no legs.
    IGN: Carlos
    FC: 0903-2783-6541

[CENTER]SIGNATURE SOON...[/COLOR]

Had this idea after pondering for a while about a situation in which Cilan obtains a Purrloin egg after winning a competition (without him knowing what is contained). Hope you'll like my idea.

---

JAP Title: Fear Connoisseur Dent!? The Affectionate Choroneko!
    USA Title: Facing the fear in purple!

Ash, Cilan, Iris and Dawn (and an invisible Meloetta) are walking on a road with some mountains on the background after partecipating to a [insert thing here], directed toward the Unova League. Cilan is paying particular attention to the purple and beige egg received some days ago. Iris asks what is wrong and Cilan responds stating that the egg has a quite indescribable taste. After saying that, Ash's stomach rumbles and he turns to his companions, wondering if they can stop for lunch. Iris remarks how Ash is such a kid, obtaining a nod from Dawn, and both the girls start giggling. Ash ignores the girls and looks at Cilan.

"It's lunchtime!"

The group decides to take all their Pokémon out of the Pokéballs and everybody starts eating. After lunch, the group decide to train for a while. Ash and Iris spar against each other, with Pikachu and Krookodile vs Excadrill and Dragonite. Dawn meanwhile practise a new Contest combination, that revolves Mamoswine juggling a Flame Wheeled Quilava with his Ice Fang, but the combination constantly fail because Quilava's flames are too hot and Mamoswine Ice Fang isn't cold enough. Cilan rearranges his cooking tools, when he sees the egg glowing. He tries to obtain his friends' attention, but they're so focused in their training that they don't hear him. He then decides to assist the hatch alone. The egg glow and glow even more brightly and Cilan grows a bit excited. A powerful light flashes and...

"AAAAAHHH!!!"

Everyone interrupts after hearing the Coinnosseur's scream of terror and everybody, especially his Pokémon, rush to see what happened. They all spot a terrified Cilan, with a little purple background with vertical black lines behind him, and asks what's wrong. He points his finger toward the source and the group all look at it.

They spot a little female Purrloin, who's waving her tail happily and looking at Cilan with her hypnotic gaze. Dawn scans her with her Pokédex, obtaining information about the purple cat. The Purrloin stands up and releases a sweet "Purr!", before moving toward Cilan. He rapidly backs off, obtaining a confused look from the Devious Pokémon.

Cilan: Take this monster away from me!
    Dawn: Monster? But if she's so cute!
    Cilan: Oh, but you don't know the truth about those Pokémon! They're not what you think they are!

The Purrloin meows in protest and yet again tries to approach Cilan, this time by jumping toward him. However, he begins running around, with Purrloin chasing him constantly, thinking that that's some kinf of game. Pansage comes to Cilan's aid, keeping the cat Pokémon away with a Bullet Seed. The monkey then stay in front of Cilan, preventing the Dark Pokémon to come near to him. Purrloin looks very sad and confused, her head and tail low, and Oshawott, Piplup and Pikachu try to cheer her. The humans approach the Coinosseur, asking why he's so scared of a little adorable Purrloin, but he refuses to talk. Meloetta then sing a song, trying to eliminate any any bad emotion, and the song works quite well: Cilan is more relaxed and Purrloin is quite calm.

The training proceeds normally. Ash and Iris keep practising together, while Cilan helps Dawn with her combinations. Purrloin tries repeatedly to obtain Cilan's attention, but every time she comes near to him, he moves to another side. She looks quite sad and dissapointed, releasing a low "Purr..." and wondering why Cilan hates her so much. After some time, the gang decides to take a nap and Cilan asks to his Pokémon to keep the Purrloin far from him. They all nod and the gang go to sleep. Purrloin tries to go near to Cilan, but Pansage, Crustle and Stunfisk block her pass. She grins mischievously and release a sort of bubble from her mouth. The trio look puzzled at it and the bubble explodes, releasing a white mist that put them to sleep (that was a Yawn). Purrloin smiles and purrs against Cilan, before curling into a ball on top of the Gym Leader's chest. Cilan wakes up after a while and discovers the purple cat sleeping on him. He jumps scared, making the Dark Pokémon fall and awakening her. She shakes her head and looks at Cilan with big pleading eyes. He's unfazed, however, and runs away, into the forest, with the cat following him.

The effect of Yawn ends and Pansage, Crustle and Stunfisk wake up. They discover that Cilan and Purrloin are missing and rapidly wake the gang up.

Cilan is still running from Purrloin, which is quite enjoying the chase, before he decides to hide in a cave. Purrloin momentarily stop, looking with a cautious gaze at the cave, before meowing loudly. The echo makes the rocks at the entrance fall and the cat rapidly runs inside the cave, avoiding the boulders. She scratches desperately the rocks, before turning toward the darkness of the cave and starts looking for Cilan.

Meanwhile, Ash, Iris and Dawn shout Cilan's and Purrloin's names together with their Pokémon. They then look each other a bit concerned and after a while they see Unfezant, Emolga, Togekiss and Dragonite returning from their aerial searches. The flying Pokémon communicate that their search obtained no result and the party grow even more concerned, especially Pansage.

Purrloin keeps looking for Cilan, walking cautiously to avoid any hostile encounters. Some Zubats and Woobats scare her, but she recovers from her fear and keeps searching. She meows once, with the result of Cilan running away from her. The Coinnosseur then collide with something and looks up. He sees an enormous Bronzong, who turns to the human and starts shining with a red light. Cilan tries to apologize, but the Psychic Pokémon launches an Extrasensory. Cilan braces himself, but the attack never comes. He opens his eyes and sees Purrloin standing in front of him protectively, her gaze directed toward the wild Pokémon and her mouth releasing some menacing hisses. Cilan states that Purrloin is a Dark-type Pokémon, so the Extrasensory did nothing to her. The Bronzong releases a battle cry and Purrloin hisses, trying to scare it away. She then turns toward Cilan, waiting for some command, but the Gym Leader is too stunned to react. Seeing that he isn't doing anything, she attacks of her own and releases a Yawn attack (which Cilan immediately recognizes). Bronzong creates a sort of white shield, that dispels the Yawn. Cilan says that that was a Safeguard. Bronzong then attacks with a Gyro Ball, but Purrloin stands in two legs and a Shadow Claw appears in one of her paws. She attacks the rotating Pokémon with all her might, but she's easily repelled by the sheer force of the Steel attack and collide with Cilan, who unconsciously catch her. He for a moment looks concerned at the purple cat, before dodging the metal bell, who ends up stuck in a rock. The Coinnosseur takes this chance to run away, still carrying the brave Purrloin in his arms.

Outside, is getting late and the party is greatly worried about Cilan. Pansage keeps shouting in his language, calling for his trainer, and everybody discuss about what they can do.

Purrloin wakes up after a while and looks around her wildly, a bit panicked. She then spots Cilan, who is looking at her quite uneasily. She waves her tail and try to stand up, but Cilan immediately stops her. She lookks sadly at him, meowing furiously and almost angrily. Somehow, Cilan makes up what she's saying... she's angry at him because he's constantly refusing to interact with her, even though she hasn't done anything bad to him. They both stay silent for a while, before the Purrloin takes her look away from the Gym Leader and start gazing the floor. Suddenly, the Coinnosseur starts talking about his fear of all Purrloin, explaining why he feels so uncomfortable around them. Purrloin listens to every single word of the human and somehow understands what he's saying. She tries to say something, but a Zubat's cry makes her whimper. Cilan asks her if she's afraid of Zubats, but she rapidly shakes her head. Cilan starts wondering why she's so scared. He sees that she's looking all around her cautiously and when she looks at the pitch black darkness of the cave, she starts shaking even more. Then Cilan understands and asks her if she's scared of the darkness. She looks at him, staying silent for a while, before nodding. Cilan takes a bit of pity toward the Dark-type Pokémon and surprisingly strokes her head, tranquilizing her. He then takes a flashlight from his backpack (genius, why didn't you extract it earlier?) and says Purrloin to follow him. They're going outside the cave. Purrloin meows happily and follows the Gym Leader.

Iris finds a cave's entrance and says her party to check inside it. Ash and Dawn ask why they should check a cave and Iris states that her instincts are saying tha Cilan is inside there. Dawn is a bit skeptic, but the group decide to go inside.

Cilan and Purrloin walk quietly, looking around them with extreme attention. Some cries scare Purrloin and she clings on one of Cilan's legs, paralyzing him for a while. She rapidly goes off of him and he regains control. She squeals apologetically at him, but he replies saying that it was nothing. After a while, they see a far light and Ash, Iris and Dawn waving their hands. Everyone runs toward each other, but the Bronzong of earlier stops their tracks. Iris asks Ash to scan the blue Pokémon and he obliges. Bronzong cries angrily toward Cilan and Purrloin, who takes a defensive stance. Meloetta tries to soothe the angry Pokémon, but the song fails. Purrloin looks at Cilan, asking for an attack. The Coinnosseur asks Ash to check what moves Purrloin possesses and discovers that she knows Yawn, Shadow Claw and Dark Pulse. He then says that he must try to go in synch with his Pokémon and create a bond, since this is the work of a Pokémon Coinnosseur.

A battle insues, with Cilan commanding Purrloin quite skillfully, despite having some difficulties commanding her. After a quite long battle, Bronzong faints and the group takes this chance to exit from the cave. Outside, the party praises Cilan for his good job in commanding Purrloin, but he says that they must congratulate the purple Pokémon. She blushes slightly and releases a happy "Purr!". Cilan then takes his Pokéball and says Purrloin to enter inside. He accepts her as his Pokémon. She happily meows and let the ball imprison her. Cilan takes the Pokéball, celebrates for his capture and remarks that bonding with Purrloin is going to be one of his most difficult challenges, but that he must succed in it if he wants to be a S-Grade Coinnosseur (actual development! Heck, yeah!).

---

Wow, that was quite long! Eh eh eh! This isn't a post! This is a fanfic! Well, almost obviously Cilan won't succeed in completely erasing his fear, since the writers always want an open ending for all their characters, but a Purrloin could be a great development for Cilan (that, in my opinion, hadn't done much for his goal, a part of the Foongus/Pinot Noir episode and a few others).
    Last edited by Cresselia92; 7th August 2012 at 5:14 AM.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Wet Battle! Oshawott VS Samurott!
    Ash , Iris, and Cilan meet with Hugh with his Samurott. Seeing Samurrot is Oshawott's final evolution, Ash sends out Oshawott, but Oshawott feels afraid with his final evolution. Hugh offers Ash to challange him. Ash agrees, and asks him if he collects badge. Hugh wants to participate Unova League so he must collect eight badges. Hugh had owned 8 badges, and Ash won't lose to show it. Cilan as a judge, Iris, Axew, and Pikachu are watching them battle. Ash sends out his Oshawott while Hugh sends out his Samurott. The battle begins, ends with tie. Hugh wants to battle Ash soon in the league and say bye bye to the gang.

Prince Serpent and The Princess Dragon! Stage Sparkling With True Love
    Ash, Iris, and Cilan meet up with Luke and Trip. Luke asks if he want Iris and Trip are the major characters on his new movie, The Prince Serpent and Princess Dragon. Iris and Trip agree, due to their Pokemon, Iris uses her Dragonite and Trip uses his Serperior. Ash and Cilan as Trip's bodyguard. During the shooting process, Team Rocket breaks the situation. Ash, Iris, Cilan , and Trip send out their Pokemon to destroy Team Rocket. Luke marks it was a good climax. Later, Iris the Princess Dragon make an engagement with Trip the Prince Serpent. It ends with happy ending.

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

If Conway could just show up at the league with absolutely no hint that he was challenging gyms, then I think Burgundy could do this. She has one badge, so maybe she would have 7-8 of them at this point...probably 7.

pikachu, the starters and krookodile are all captured leaving ash to use scraggy, unfezant, boldore, leavanny and palpitoad to rescue them
    yeah that would be good.Even as a filler episode i think that would be a good one.

Ash's Charizard vs Ash's Infernape.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Ash's Charizard vs Ash's Infernape.
    what like a training battle?

what like a training battle?
    Nah, they would battle without without Ash or any trainer commanding them and Charizard would win.

Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Nah, they would battle without without Ash or any trainer commanding them and Charizard would win.
    I'd rather they tie instead of having a clear winner

I'd rather they tie instead of having a clear winner
    Why? I think Charizard is stronger plus it trains everyday in Charicific Valley while Infernape is in Oak's lab.

Page 131 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast