Page 133 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 5600

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    But ya know, it's for some reason Trip, that other sommelier and Bianca got final starters evos (alright the sommalier it's still a dewott but we are seeing that coming, duh). Just purely cuz Ash's snivy and oshawott are sticking like that forever.
    Paul also had a Torterra and yet Ash evolved his Turtwig all the way. The same can happen now with Ash's Pignite (and Bianca's), with Oshawott (and Burgundy's) and Snivy (and Trip's).

Ash, Dawn, Iris, and Cilan going to Sinnoh for the Sinnoh Battle Frontier. Yeah I know that will never happen lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

I was reminded about something I wanted to see from someone's post.

I would like Jeremy to be revealed to be working with Team Rocket or Team Plasma. All the stuff that happened prior to the World Tournament was his doing, and he's been trying to make them drink his "Orange juice". Hydreigon is Jeremy's, and later on he will battle Iris. Ash will battle Ghetsis or Giovanni. Cilan will then reveal he has been the true master mind behind all of this, he explains how he has placed Ash in a timeless world and that he plans to do evil things. Stuff happens. It turns out to just be a bad dream Ash had. The world blows up the next day.

:3

But seriously, villain Jeremy is something I'd love to see, just for some laughs >:3
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I was reminded about something I wanted to see from someone's post.

I would like Jeremy to be revealed to be working with Team Rocket or Team Plasma. All the stuff that happened prior to the World Tournament was his doing, and he's been trying to make them drink his "Orange juice". Hydreigon is Jeremy's, and later on he will battle Iris. Ash will battle Ghetsis or Giovanni. Cilan will then reveal he has been the true master mind behind all of this, he explains how he has placed Ash in a timeless world and that he plans to do evil things. Stuff happens. It turns out to just be a bad dream Ash had. The world blows up the next day.

:3

But seriously, villain Jeremy is something I'd love to see, just for some laughs >:3
    I love it, except the dream part. Would be great if it had some build up for Cilan beforehand but I love it. At least it would be something new and exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by knux-the-killer View Post
    Why? Typhlosions are so cool. Besides Dawn already got one anti-evolution folk, she doesn't need another one.
    I've waited a long time for Ash to have Typhlosion, I just don't want Dawn to get Typhlosion first. In a way I'm concerned that she'd be the only one to get it.

If his doesn't evolve, then I just want hers to decide not to.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Ash, Dawn, Iris, and Cilan going to Sinnoh for the Sinnoh Battle Frontier. Yeah I know that will never happen lol
    Do so want hnnnnng.

I doubt they'll go back to Sinnoh anytime soon, though. I think the only region up for revisiting is Hoenn because of possible RSE remakes (which I would so approve of as well).

Iris vs Georgia (double battle)

Axew and Dragonite vs Vanilluxe and Frosslass (Vanilluxe and Frosslass win)
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

Ash, Iris, and Cilan are chased by zombies and Dusknoirs

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

I really would have loved to see the anime follow the BW 1 plot for Team Plasma, especially the league takeover.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Who knows, that still may. There's still time to introduce Team Plasma before the League. I know it won't likely be like the games since TP hasn't appeared yet in the anime, but if they are introduced before the League, I could still see a League takeover arc occurring.
    Team Rocket will pay for their crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mew2 View Post
    Who knows, that still may. There's still time to introduce Team Plasma before the League. I know it won't likely be like the games since TP hasn't appeared yet in the anime, but if they are introduced before the League, I could still see a League takeover arc occurring.
    I just don't see that as likely due to the fact that it doesn't promote the latest games.

Dawn with Mamoswine, Togekiss and Typhlosion would be a dream come true.

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I really would have loved to see the anime follow the BW 1 plot for Team Plasma, especially the league takeover.
    Me too, I wanna see Colress and Ghetsis as leader of TP

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Clear (DMMD), Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

- N interrupts the on-going Pokémon League.
    - Team Plasma returns and once again confronts Team Rocket.
    - Iris teams up with Zekrom, Cilan with Reshiram against N's Kyurem.

Quote Originally Posted by Janovy View Post
    And Ash?

Let me add something:

- Team Rocket manages to control the Kami Trio so they can create powerful storms (hence Project Tempest)
    - Ash team up with N, Iris, Cilan and the Musketeers (and eventually Meloetta) to stop the storm
    - Epic Legendary battle insues
    - Filler saga with Team Plasma plot
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Which is actually the unaired episodes. XDDD

“...This is a tricky problem, huh. I really, really want to see the other Heroes... and if it works out, I want to make friends with them! If I made friends with six Heroes, I’d be an awesome mage! We could even conquer the world!”
    -Flatt Escardos, Fate Strange Fake
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204
    tumblr|fanfiction

Ash's Oshawott looking for an ice cream truck that plays a tune all the little children will love.

Ash, Iris, Cilan, Trip, Bianca, Burgundy, Georgia, Stephan, Hugh, Luke, Montgomery, Ingo, Emmet, Professor Juniper, Fennel, Delia, Professor Oak, N, Don George, Banjirou, and Alder make great gathering at orphanage for charity at the Christmas Day. They help poor people, orphanage, bullied children, and sickly people at every town.
    - Ash and Cilan helping poor people at Striaton City. Both meet up with Chili and Cress.
    - Georgia and Burgundy helping poor children at Nacrene City. They meet Lenora.
    - Iris and Bianca helping orphanages at Ophelucid City. They meet Drayden. It makes Iris feels excited.
    - Trip and Hugh helping bullied children at Nimbasa City. They meet Elesa who helps them too.
    - Ingo and Emmet helping poor children at Icirus City. Brycen also helps them.
    - Alder and Banjirou helping people at Aspertia City. Cheren helps them too.
    - Professor Juniper, Fennel, and Delia helping sickly children at Nuvema Town.
    - Stephan and Montgomery helping poor children at Castelia City. Burgh also helps them.
    - Luke and N helping orphanages at Mistralton City. Skyla also helps them.
    - Professor Oak and Don George helping the bullied children at Virbank City. Roxie also works together with them.
    At The END of episode arc, Trip KISSES Iris's lips under the Mistletoe and start to have a date.

Trip should be with Reshiram, and Iris should be with Zekrom ._. They both having similar traits.
    Last edited by Airi-Chan; 12th August 2012 at 9:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    I've waited a long time for Ash to have Typhlosion, I just don't want Dawn to get Typhlosion first. In a way I'm concerned that she'd be the only one to get it.

If his doesn't evolve, then I just want hers to decide not to.
    I honestly hope Quilava never evolves actually, because if it does, then Pignite will be Ash's only fire pokemon not to have reached it's final form (Torkoal never evolves so it techinically is in it's final form). The writers really do seem to love the fire pokemon, so I'm hoping this changes slightly where Quilava remains a Quilava and is more speed based then power based.
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

A fighting tournament like the P1 in Kanto where Ash/Bianca/Trip/Stephan participate and Ash wins and in the finals battles his old Primeape, the P1 King

Quote Originally Posted by I-am-the-peel View Post
    I honestly hope Quilava never evolves actually, because if it does, then Pignite will be Ash's only fire pokemon not to have reached it's final form (Torkoal never evolves so it techinically is in it's final form). The writers really do seem to love the fire pokemon, so I'm hoping this changes slightly where Quilava remains a Quilava and is more speed based then power based.
    Pignite should evolve too...he doesn't have to be the only one.

Plus Cyndaquil was the only one to never evolve till it evolve in Sinnoh.

Trip having date with Iris at Chyntia's villa. They battle with Jessie and James.

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Trip having date with Iris at Chyntia's villa. They battle with Jessie and James.
    lol that would honestly be funny in a weird way :P Iris and Trip together would be random lol

For a non-battling episode with Palpitoad, I'd love to see him have facial expressions of annoyance @ Piplup and Oshawott's antics with Meloetta and even try to stop their bickering.
    "Heart + Determination + Perserverence = Success" ™

My Philosophical quote on goals and dreams.

I'd like to see his pikachu OHKO another legendary. I was so sad when pikachu got depowered upon going to sinnoh, he never got back his BF strength until latios.

Page 133 of 224 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast