Page 175 of 224 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 5600

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    I was hoping Pikachu would have gotten Extremespeed as it would have been a logical upgrade. It's the only Pikachu-event move that would have made sense for Ash's Pikachu to get.

Surf? Fly? Sing? Teeter Dance? Not really.

I can see Pikachu's Electro Ball be replaced by some other special move later on in the next saga.

From the older moves I would have liked Signal Beam or maybe even Protect or Thunder Wave.
    Maybe even Grass Knot if it were animated differently than DP's.
        Spoiler:

Maybe a circular "wave" of vines appearing near the pokemon's feet. maybe even used as protection against some special attacks.
    Oh man signal beam, I was almost obsessed with Pikachu getting that move.

In fareness, some of the movesets for Ash's opponents are often not much better. Paul's Torterra for example, sure its move's were powerful, but half of them left it wide open for counter attack and another gets weaker after continued use. There's a lot one could do to take advantage of that.

The TRio retiring from Team Rocket and joining a travelling fair. Jessie entertains the crowds with appeal like combinations with her pokemon, Meowth works on helping trainers and pokemon who have had disagreements by translating for the pokemon. James works on the selling front, selling rockets for the show and refreshments during performances

I want to see Ash kiss May, Dawn or Iris in the end of the series

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    And then getting slapped by whoever he kissed.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Leavanny & Unfezant getting completely new movesets

Leavanny - Electroweb
    - Leaf Blade
    - Struggle Bug
    - X-scissor

Unfezant - Air Slash
    - Razor Wind
    - Tailwind
    - Facade/Sky Attack
    Those moves are awesome

I would like to see Brock come back for an episode.

Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    And then getting slapped by whoever he kissed.
    Why whoud Ash get slapped for?

I find the lack of MIsty, giselle, Latias, and that girl from the orange islands disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by Razo View Post
    Brock becoming a doctor would imply that time does pass, which is taboo in the pokeworld.

Quote Originally Posted by Razo View Post
    That would be nice. It could show us how much he progressed.

Why whoud Ash get slapped for?
    For kissing them, of course Silly.

Quote Originally Posted by octopusG44 View Post
    For kissing them, of course Silly.
    What if They kiss him

What if They kiss him
    Then they can slap themselves.

I want to see a girl that is brockish for Ash

I want to see a girl that is brockish for Ash
    There was this one girl in movie 2 that was like this. I think her name was casey.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    There was this one girl in movie 2 that was like this. I think her name was casey.
    No a girl like Massy from the Johto legaue

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I'm not talking about being a smogonite, what I'm saying is most Pokémon's movesets in the anime, is boring, not creative, and bland.

Snivy has 3 grass types and 1 normal type move. Just like Oshawott and Pignite (except instead of grass it's water and fire type move respectively). Even Leavanny has more grass type moves than it should
    ... But all three of those same-typed moves work significantly differently from each other. What would be boring or bland would be to have a Pokemon with three or four moves that took the form of a beam from the mouth, or one with mostly punching moves. Type logistics have never mattered that much in the anime- what matters is how those moves work on an actual field without the placement or turn limitations of the games' battles, and how they look.

Anyway, I'd like to see Alder and Cedric meet. With the personalities the anime has given them, I can see them getting along way too well.
    Last edited by Honeyichigo; 2nd October 2012 at 2:04 AM.

98% of the teenage population has died smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your signature.
    Good old natural selection...

No a girl like Massy from the Johto legaue
    Say what? A notable girl from the Johto League? Don't let Cyber catch wind of this one! :O

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyichigo View Post
    ... But all three of those same-typed moves work significantly differently from each other. What would be boring or bland would be to have a Pokemon with three or four moves that took the form of a beam from the mouth, or one with mostly punching moves. Type logistics have never mattered that much in the anime- what matters is how those moves work on an actual field without the placement or turn limitations of the games' battles, and how they look.

Anyway, I'd like to see Alder and Cedric meet. With the personalities the anime has given them, I can see them getting along way too well.
    Is 'Cedric' Kotetsu's Dub name?

If so yes, him and Alder will have a ball :P

It's also the reason why moves like Rock Smash actually do damage in the anime..

I have no problem with Leaf Blade/Storm and Vine Whip. At this point though, I'm just wishing for some development. Be it character, move or evolution, I don't mind. She has had the same moveset since the get-go and her personality also hasn't shown any real progression.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Cedric is juniper's father.

Part 3 of a 3 part idea.

The episode begins with Cilan vs Tracey. Pansage vs Venonat. During the course of the battle Venonat evolves and Tracey is so thrilled with his new Venomoth he stops the battle.

Ash congratulates both of them on a good match when Professor Oak comes out and says he received a message from Misty asking Ash to visit.

A few days Later Ash and Cilan arrive in Cerulean City. They head straight for the gym and greet Misty who thanks Ash for coming and says she wanted to visit him but couldn't leave the gym because her sisters have gone on a cruise around the world.

they hear a voice call out Ashs name and they turn to see Trip, who reveals he wants to challange the gym. Ash introduces him to Misty and reveals she is the leader and Misty accepts his challange. As they walk inside Trip reveals he has 2 badges already, including one from Pewter City

[Flashback of Conkeldurr facing Rhyperior]

Ash and Cilan are in the stands watching as the gym match between Gym Leader Misty and Challanger Trip begins

Scyther vs Politoad - Scyther
    Scyther vs Corsola - Corsola
    Magneton vs Corsola - Corsola
    Serperior vs Corsola - Serperior
    Serperior vs Gyarados - Gyarados

Misty congratulates Trip and gives him the Cascade badge. Ash and Cilan come down and say what a great match that was. Trip then leaves to heal his pokemon and Misty invites Ash and Cilan to dinner
    Last edited by AceDetective; 2nd October 2012 at 10:37 AM.

That would be a nice arc Ace, but Trip getting 2 badges was really quick, but it's understandable since it's Pewter and assuming Viridian too. Only thing I would add would be Misty having a Golduck and not a Psyduck anymore, and maybe using it in the battle vs Trip.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    That would be a nice arc Ace, but Trip getting 2 badges was really quick, but it's understandable since it's Pewter and assuming Viridian too. Only thing I would add would be Misty having a Golduck and not a Psyduck anymore, and maybe using it in the battle vs Trip.
    Trip works quickly. He got 2 badges by the time he had his 5v5 with Ash. And I thought about Golduck but I'd prefer the others, especially as I'm hoping to see Golduck with Stephan at the Unova league

I always wanted to see a battle between Drew and Gary, since they have similar airs. I doubt it would happen, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I always wanted to see a battle between Drew and Gary, since they have similar airs. I doubt it would happen, but still.
    Either Drew vs Gary, Gary vs Paul, or Paul vs Trip.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Either Drew vs Gary, Gary vs Paul, or Paul vs Trip.
    I like those. They all seem exciting. Wish Paul and Trip would battle since Trip is still active, but Paul probably won't appear, all he'll probably get is a cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    I like those. They all seem exciting. Wish Paul and Trip would battle since Trip is still active, but Paul probably won't appear, all he'll probably get is a cameo.
    If trip was to come even close to winning we'd never hear the end of it.

Page 175 of 224 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185 ... LastLast