Page 182 of 224 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast
Results 4,526 to 4,550 of 5600

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    What about Dawn lol
    No!!! No Piplup!!! :<.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    No!!! No Piplup!!! :<.
    But you would be okay with Axew?

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 5
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    But you would be okay with Axew?
    Yes cuz he doesn't hog spotlight and get in everybodies face all the time.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Misty vs Iris. Battle of the Aquatic and Reptilian Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    Misty vs Iris. Battle of the Aquatic and Reptilian Pokemon.
    Gyarados vs Dragonite ftw!!!!

At least Kibago could defeat like half of Misty's pokemon lol.

I think it's rather asinine that Iris has two Flying-type Pokemon and neither know a Flying-type move. Dragonite's moveset is fine, so I really want Emolga to learn Acrobatics. Aerial Ace is being used by Unfezant, and the writers are really somewhat strict in BW about sharing moves; albeit, there are a few exceptions (Pignite/Dragonite with Flamethrower, Pansage/Excadrill with Dig). Plus, I really like Acrobatics in both the games and anime. I thought the Cinccino/Lilligant/Roserade episode would have been a good episode for Emolga to learn it.

I think it's rather asinine that Iris has two Flying-type Pokemon and neither know a Flying-type move. Dragonite's moveset is fine, so I really want Emolga to learn Acrobatics. Aerial Ace is being used by Unfezant, and the writers are really somewhat strict in BW about sharing moves; albeit, there are a few exceptions (Pignite/Dragonite with Flamethrower, Pansage/Excadrill with Dig). Plus, I really like Acrobatics in both the games and anime. I thought the Cinccino/Lilligant/Roserade episode would have been a good episode for Emolga to learn it.
    Same. Even back then in the Club Battle, Stephan criticized Iris for Emolga missing a flying type move.

Random : PokéRadar

And after that, I was expecting for Emolga to learn a Flying move.

Acrobatics looks dumb in the anime though lol. It looks like an Aerial Ace in slow mo. I agree on the Flying move though.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Same. Even back then in the Club Battle, Stephan criticized Iris for Emolga missing a flying type move.
    Exactly! Maybe after Stephan gets knocked out of the league, he and Sawk and can help Iris and Emolga learn a Flying move. It would be like Ash and Glalie during May's Hoenn Grand Festival.

Quote Originally Posted by YokoKurama View Post
    And after that, I was expecting for Emolga to learn a Flying move.
    Isn't that what I just said? xD

Acrobatics looks dumb in the anime though lol. It looks like an Aerial Ace in slow mo. I agree on the Flying move though.
    I think it looks fine. Aerial Ace and Acrobatics are the only two Flying-type moves she can learn, if I remember correctly. Even if they're not, Acrobatics is the only one I could see her learning since Unfezant has Aerial Ace.

Exactly! Maybe after Stephan gets knocked out of the league, he and Sawk and can help Iris and Emolga learn a Flying move. It would be like Ash and Glalie during May's Hoenn Grand Festival.

Isn't that what I just said? xD

I think it looks fine. Aerial Ace and Acrobatics are the only two Flying-type moves she can learn, if I remember correctly. Even if they're not, Acrobatics is the only one I could see her learning since Unfezant has Aerial Ace.
    She can also learn Air Slash id I remember correctly. If they give Acrobatics a new animation I'll be fine with it.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    No way. She's good enough as is. Doesn't need to be apprenticed
    Good as is? Ace I don't think you understand that Misty does NOT want to be a Gym Leader and if she's there it was by force. Her dream was to become a Water Master and I think by becoming an apprentice of one of those 2 can help her a lot.

She can also learn Air Slash id I remember correctly. If they give Acrobatics a new animation I'll be fine with it.
    I checked. She can. Air Slash would be alright, I guess.

I checked. She can. Air Slash would be alright, I guess.
    And it would be unique to her since the only other pokemon who knows it is Woobat.

Acrobatics is a better move for her.

She already has three special moves, Volt Switch, Discarge and Hidden Power. I also doubt they'll get rid of Attract so Volt Switch would be the better choice.

Attract, Discharge, Acrobatics, Hidden Power.

She already has three special moves, Volt Switch, Discarge and Hidden Power. I also doubt they'll get rid of Attract so Volt Switch would be the better choice.

But Acrobatics looks stupid. Unless it gets an animation upgrade I really don't want it.

Misty meeting Dawn
    Thumbs up & make it happen plz.

WTF is that??
    A Womanizer.

What about Dawn lol
    LMAO @ you slashing her out.

And it would be unique to her since the only other pokemon who knows it is Woobat.
    It would be indeed.

I thought of this, but then I thought, "How many battles will Emolga get exactly?" xD

But Acrobatics looks stupid. Unless it gets an animation upgrade I really don't want it.
    Honestly, I don't think the writers and animators don't care if you think it looks stupid. To a lot of people Acrobatics makes sense and we hope it does to the writers as well.
    If it happens it happens. You know what would look stupid? Return yup.

Honestly, I don't think the writers and animators don't care if you think it looks stupid. To a lot of people Acrobatics makes sense and we hope it does to the writers as well.
    If it happens it happens. You know what would look stupid? Return yup.
    Why would return look stupid lol?? By that definition every tackling move looks stupid.

I think it makes sense too but becuase it is animated bad I would like something different, kind of like what I think of Leaf Storm.

Why would return look stupid lol?? By that definition every tackling move looks stupid.

I think it makes sense too but becuase it is animated bad I would like something different, kind of like what I think of Leaf Storm.
    I could say Return would look stupid as you think Acrobatics looks stupid.

"Acrobatics looks dumb in the anime though lol. It looks like an Aerial Ace in slow mo. I agree on the Flying move though."

In that case, Return would just be another Tackle with possibly a pink outline.

So just because you don't like the animation doesn't mean the move itself isn't possible.

I could say Return would look stupid as you think Acrobatics looks stupid.

"Acrobatics looks dumb in the anime though lol. It looks like an Aerial Ace in slow mo. I agree on the Flying move though."

In that case, Return would just be another Tackle with possibly a pink outline.

So just because you don't like the animation doesn't mean the move itself isn't possible.
    But Acrobatics looks nothing like it should which is the problem.

We have not seen Return so calling it stupid before it was even seen would just be petty.

You know what would be cool for Return? If it looks like the animation in Pokemon Colosseum. You know, with the giant pink flashy heats as it smashes the opponent. What a manly move!

Being serious, I'd love to see something where a person gets their memory erased by a Beheeyem. So the dude doesn't remember his past/who he is. Then he stumbles upon Ash & Co and decides to help them with the problem of the day or protect from whatever. However, only near the end it is revealed that he is/was a member of Team Rocket or a hunter or some sort of antagonist. PLOT TWIST! Too bad the writers aren't awesome like that...Actually, I'd love to see a huge plot twist in general. Something so obscure that we thought it would never happen! maybe Ash's dad being revealed? ;]

Quote Originally Posted by Pacifist3000 View Post
    You know what would be cool for Return? If it looks like the animation in Pokemon Colosseum. You know, with the giant pink flashy heats as it smashes the opponent. What a manly move!

Being serious, I'd love to see something where a person gets their memory erased by a Beheeyem. So the dude doesn't remember his past/who he is. Then he stumbles upon Ash & Co and decides to help them with the problem of the day or protect from whatever. However, only near the end it is revealed that he is/was a member of Team Rocket or a hunter or some sort of antagonist. PLOT TWIST! Too bad the writers aren't awesome like that...Actually, I'd love to see a huge plot twist in general. Something so obscure that we thought it would never happen! maybe Ash's dad being revealed? ;]
    It doesn't have to look manly lol it's a move based on friendship.

Ash's Father show up and tell Ash that he has a Fiance !
    Then that Fiance force to become Ash new Traveling Companion .

Page 182 of 224 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182183184185186192 ... LastLast