Page 213 of 224 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,325 of 5600

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

  1. #5301
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bionis
    Posts
    9,370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Then in that case Ash is too stupid to beat Trip so your argument is invalid lol.
    As you yourself said PIkachu becomes level 100 at every league. So it really doesn't matter lol.

  2. #5302
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    14,516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    As you yourself said PIkachu becomes level 100 at every league. So it really doesn't matter lol.
    He's still stupid. Emboar is strong so by that logic Bel can beat Ash even if she is ditsy.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

  3. #5303
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kuroha's Womb, obviously
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Dawn start to show her affection toward Ash by hugging him multiple time like how Mayl often hug Nate. (Megaman NT Worrior)
    Ash otherhand too clueless to see the difference between Friendly and loving hug.
    It couldn't be happened :P, Misty should hug him because she had traveled Ash during Kanto, Orange , and Johto Saga

    BTW I wanna see Ash and Misty VS Iris and Trip

    Ash : Pikachu and Oshawott
    Misty : Gyarados and Staryu

    Iris : Axew and Dragonite
    Trip: Jellicent and Chandelure

    Pikachu and Staryu VS Dragonite and Chandelure (Chandelure and Dragonite)
    Oshawott and Gyarados VS Dragonite and Chandelure (Oshawott and Gyarados)
    Oshawott and Gyrados VS Axew and Jellicent (Oshawott and Grayados win)
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

  4. #5304
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    This is what I always wanted !
    Ash & Co , GymLeader , Rival , Referring character, E4 and Champion goes in a all out battle against a Evil Team.
    At the Climax, Ash save world by defecting the main Antagonist in a battle.

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    It couldn't be happened :P, Misty should hug him because she had traveled Ash during Kanto, Orange , and Johto Saga
    Unfortunately Misty's too Tsundere to show her affection directly.
    Its not in her character.
    Dawn seem more like a Character who would show her affection directly

  5. #5305
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    This is what I always wanted !
    Ash & Co , GymLeader , Rival , Referring character, E4 and Champion goes in a all out battle against a Evil Team.
    At the Climax, Ash save world by defecting the main Antagonist in a battle.


    Unfortunately Misty's too Tsundere to show her affection directly.
    Its not in her character.
    Dawn seem more like a Character who would show her affection directly
    Misty already said that she likes ash couple times and im sure ash knows after seeing the goodbye episode with those 2

  6. #5306
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    Misty already said that she likes ash couple times and im sure ash knows after seeing the goodbye episode with those 2
    Whom do she said it ?
    Only to herself .

  7. #5307
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Whom do she said it ?
    Only to herself .
    ya but she also said now i know how you feel about me ash and smiled

  8. #5308
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kuroha's Womb, obviously
    Posts
    825

    Default

    agree with @wingxz

    Trip is revealed to be an idol singer who sings during the closing of the league
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

  9. #5309
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    agree with @wingxz

    Trip is revealed to be an idol singer who sings after the league ends
    haha i cant see trip singing :P but it would be funny. i want to see Trip meeting todd and have todd take a look at his pictures :P

  10. #5310
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kuroha's Womb, obviously
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    haha i cant see trip singing :P but it would be funny. i want to see Trip meeting todd and have todd take a look at his pictures :P
    And they both taking picture for Legendary Pokemon XD
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

  11. #5311
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    ya but she also said now i know how you feel about me ash and smiled
    One Sentence can have several meaning.

  12. #5312
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    And they both taking picture for Legendary Pokemon XD
    ^^ haha They can become great friends .

  13. #5313
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kuroha's Womb, obviously
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Jigglypuff returns and starts to disturb Ash and friends.
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

  14. #5314
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Dawn start to show her affection toward Ash by hugging him multiple time like how Mayl often hug Nate. (Megaman NT Worrior)
    Ash otherhand too clueless to see the difference between Friendly and loving hug.
    Do you mean Lan? I dont remember a Nate.

  15. #5315
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brownie View Post
    Do you mean Lan? I dont remember a Nate.
    Ya , Lan !
    I kept seeing him getting hug over and over but can't find the episode.
    Last edited by vodor; 1st November 2012 at 12:47 PM.

  16. #5316
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Kuroha's Womb, obviously
    Posts
    825

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Ya , Lan !
    I kept seeing him getting hug over and over but can't the episode.
    I just want Dawn travels with Paul. I prefer anime female protagonist paired with male main rival XD
    WARNING : I really hiatus from Pokeani Spoiler because I move to other anime fandom. It doesn't mean I hate Pokeani, but I should keep my reputation for not being annoyed by stranger people who doesn't like/underestimate Pokeani. If you want to CHAT about POKEANI with me, please CONTACT me below. Thanks
    Follow my Twitter : @mega_shootiepie | Blackberry Messenger : 2b37cbed (Mega ShootiePie) (will move to BBM because I am gonna have new phone) | LINE : mega_shootiepie | My Instagram

  17. #5317
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    13,138

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    agree with @wingxz

    Trip is revealed to be an idol singer who sings during the closing of the league
    I still don't know what you like about him.

    Every time you fanfic you make him the opposite of what he is, so what the heck do you like about him?

    Stop making the character awful.

  18. #5318
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    Trip vs Iris. He has shown some interest in Axew and I'd like to see a 4 vs 4 match.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  19. #5319
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Trip vs Iris. He has shown some interest in Axew and I'd like to see a 4 vs 4 match.
    I'd like to see that, although I would prefer a 6 on 6 with Trip and Ash before that.
    Planned ORAS Team

  20. #5320
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Dhaka
    Posts
    1,176

    Default

    First watch this ! Specially from 1:12 to 1:19
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MNZ...eature=related
    Now
    I want Sceptile to use ''Leaf Storm'' similar way that girl with Ponytail (Seraphim) did in that opening.
    Actually I want Secptile to copy as her Leaf attack with Leaf storm.

  21. #5321
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Gible joining to Ash's team in a filler arc.
    Welcome back Charizard! I've missed you so much! <3

  22. #5322
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StarDestroyer View Post
    Gible joining to Ash's team in a filler arc.
    I'd like that, and him evolving in Gabite (during a Tournament or anywhere else).
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  23. #5323
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Aspertia City
    Posts
    3,474

    Default

    Ash and Iris full battle

    Srcaggy vs Axew
    Snivy vs Elmonga
    Pignite vs Excadrill
    Krookodole vs Dragonite

  24. #5324
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Italy, the Green Boot
    Posts
    4,113

    Default

    Cilan meeting a S-Class Connoisseur/Connaisseuse and learning something valuable from him/her.
    MY MAIN FANFICS


    Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

    Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

  25. #5325
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St.John's Wood,London,England
    Posts
    132

    Default

    scraggy evolving in a extra arc just like phanapy

Page 213 of 224 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •