Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224
Results 5,576 to 5,600 of 5600

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

Ash, Iris, Cilan, Trip, Georgia, Burgundy, Bianca, and Stephan encounter their 'dark'counterpart.
    Wanna be friends? Read these requirements:
    - If you are ANIME & MANGA FAN, make sure you love yaoi and yuri. No SAO fan, No A/Z Fan, No anime contains NTR fan, no Shoujo Fan, and no Harem Fan! Tokyo Ghoul, Free!, Kurobas and Kagerou Project fans of course accepted! If you love mystery, horror, crime, philosophy anime. Why not befriend with me? ^^
    - If you are POKEMONFAN, make sure you are FAN of Unova (Pokemon BW, BW2, Pokespe BW/BW2, of course Pokemon Best Wishes!), FAN of Trip, do not bashing Trip (and other pokeani rivals), either competitive battler on PO or PokeShowdown I accepted!

Totodile learning dragon dance. I know its an egg move but it just seems so perfect for the little guy, especially if it also learns ice fang & Aqua tail

For the strange house... what each person would think/say about it:

Ash - Woah, so many ghost types! Cmon Iris and Cilan, let's check it out!
    Iris - Ugh, this place creeps me out. Let's leave guys... huh wait, where's Axew??
    Cilan - IT'S HAUNTED PLACES CONNOISSEUR TIME! ERMAHGERD *FANGASM* LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THAT OLD TRAIN!!
    Pikachu - Pika
    Bianca - OUTTA MY WAY OUTTA MY WAY *bumbs into Ash*
    Trip - Psh, only people from the boonies would be so excited for a scary place (gets a comeback from Iris)
    Stephan - Hey Ash, let's battle!
    Burgundy - Psh, that Cilan thinks he's so good... wait for the ghosts to get him
    Georgia - Iris, you're a terrible dragon trainer...
    Luke - Next haunted house movie?! I think yes.
    Kotetsu - ... honestly no idea :O

Now what they actually think
    Ash - OMFG SO MANY GHOST TYPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Iris - Today I die.
    Cilan - Today I die.
    Pikachu - Today I die.
    Bianca - Today I die.
    Trip - Today I die.
    Stephan - Today I die.
    Burgundy - Today I die.
    Georgia - Today I die.
    Luke - Today I die.
    Kotetsu - Today I die.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeul View Post
    How about we just get an episode focusing only on the supporting characters, and Ash and pals only have a cameo at the beginning and end of the episode? That'd be totes amaze, but wait, not enough focus on Pikachu or Oshawott.
    I've always wanted this. Trip, Burgundy, Georgia, and Bianca need some screentime. An episode to the four of them together would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    Iris's Emolga using Attract to flirt Trip's Conkeldurr
    "Conkeldurr, Stone Edge attack now," Trip shouted to Conkeldurr as it stood, watching Emolga, in a humble yet flirtatious attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    That would make an awesome episode, and they all begin to vanish while the only ones remaining are Bianca and Trip and they run out of the Strange House, only to see Cressilia battling Darkrai which frees Ash and co. from the ghost girls trap and leads into the next Bianca mini-arc episode "Emboar vs Heatran! Bianca's Burning Ambitions!"
    This would be the most perfect episode<3 By the way, I love the episode title!

Quote Originally Posted by vodor View Post
    Trip somehow goes to the past and Meet Ash from orange League who crash Trip in a full battle using only Charizard.
    Ash is already beating Trip in the first round of the Unova League Higaki Tournament. I think that's fine.

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    Totodile learning dragon dance. I know its an egg move but it just seems so perfect for the little guy, especially if it also learns ice fang & Aqua tail
    Don't worry, other Pokemon learned egg moves like normal moves (example, Volt Tackle). But yeah, Dragon Dancing Totodile would be great to see.

---

Muk, Glalie, Kingler, Totodile, Torterra and others having their chance to shine during the eventual filler arc.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Ash, Iris, Cilan, Trip, Georgia, Burgundy, Bianca, and Stephan encounter their 'dark'counterpart.
    An episode like that would really allow the audience to delve into the character's personalities and pasts. Especially characters who aren't recieving enough development. Quite a lot would come out if this, actually! But mych to our unfortune, the writers are noobs and will never do that. But we can always protest

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Quote Originally Posted by stanleysmith View Post
    Ash is already beating Trip in the first round of the Unova League Higaki Tournament. I think that's fine.
    Hello!
    Meet Vodor, the mightiest Trip hater around.

I got an Idea for an episode. That Ash's mother was pregent after Ash's joruney to Unova and we have a two year time jump. Ash gets older and thing change

It's an awesome move in the games, but I wouldn't want it in the anime. However, Totodile really needs some new moves. I'd like Ice Fang and Scald.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSirPeras View Post
    For the strange house... what each person would think/say about it:

Ash - Woah, so many ghost types! Cmon Iris and Cilan, let's check it out!
    Iris - Ugh, this place creeps me out. Let's leave guys... huh wait, where's Axew??
    Cilan - IT'S HAUNTED PLACES CONNOISSEUR TIME! ERMAHGERD *FANGASM* LOOK AT THE PICTURE OF THAT OLD TRAIN!!
    Pikachu - Pika
    Bianca - OUTTA MY WAY OUTTA MY WAY *bumbs into Ash*
    Trip - Psh, only people from the boonies would be so excited for a scary place (gets a comeback from Iris)
    Stephan - Hey Ash, let's battle!
    Burgundy - Psh, that Cilan thinks he's so good... wait for the ghosts to get him
    Georgia - Iris, you're a terrible dragon trainer...
    Luke - Next haunted house movie?! I think yes.
    Kotetsu - ... honestly no idea :O

Now what they actually think
    Ash - OMFG SO MANY GHOST TYPES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Iris - Today I die.
    Cilan - Today I die.
    Pikachu - Today I die.
    Bianca - Today I die.
    Trip - Today I die.
    Stephan - Today I die.
    Burgundy - Today I die.
    Georgia - Today I die.
    Luke - Today I die.
    Kotetsu - Today I die.
    This is spot on. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Don't worry, other Pokemon learned egg moves like normal moves (example, Volt Tackle). But yeah, Dragon Dancing Totodile would be great to see.

---

Muk, Glalie, Kingler, Totodile, Torterra and others having their chance to shine during the eventual filler arc.
    ...there's so many Pokemon I want to see shine in the eventual filler arc...

Hello!
    Oh, trust me, I know... -.-

Currently writing: The Missing Link!
    Chapters posted: 10
    Please read and review. I'll be eternally grateful.

That gave me another idea: Trip or another rival being possessed by an evil entity and the gang has to rescue him/her. Um... too late, Cilan was already possessed.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}

Hello!
    and yet he just said Trips a strong rival. He wants Kanto Ash to beat him with charizard, who at the time only battled pokemon it felt were worthy

and yet he just said Trips a strong rival. He wants Kanto Ash to beat him with charizard, who at the time only battled pokemon it felt were worthy
    Yes I'm sure Vodor had that in mind

That gave me another idea: Trip or another rival being possessed by an evil entity and the gang has to rescue him/her. Um... too late, Cilan was already possessed.
    Cilan was only possessed briefly, and by a Pokemon nothingless. Besides, he wasn't exactly rescued, and it only took him like three minutes to get out of it. I'd like to see a full episode about something like that. Because it means a. I get to see a character possessed, which is awesome as it it, and b. it means character development. So it works out well, doesn't it?

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Quote Originally Posted by Moonlight Absol View Post
    Cilan was only possessed briefly, and by a Pokemon nothingless. Besides, he wasn't exactly rescued, and it only took him like three minutes to get out of it. I'd like to see a full episode about something like that. Because it means a. I get to see a character possessed, which is awesome as it it, and b. it means character development. So it works out well, doesn't it?
    Yeah, I think that could work.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Quote Originally Posted by Thing View Post
    If you REALLY want Trip humiliated, you could make Ash do that with only Totodile.

Why do you keep this up anyway?
    My soul wouldn't rest in peace until Trip's character is ruined beyond redemption!
    As for now , Trip can still redeem himself but Ash can't !

Looks like the topic rerailed itself.

I want to see torterra pulling off something that puts it on sceptiles level.

I would like it if Ash's Main Rival next region is a girl.

Although Trip would be fine especially if he's not going to be developed in the filler arc.

Random : PokéRadar

Ash to have a rival who always tries to do something bad to Ash but end up doing something good for him.
    No matter what plan he make, It always get backfire on him.

Ash to have a rival who always tries to do something bad to Ash but end up doing something good for him.
    The writers hate making incompetent rivals for ash. Look at what they did to trip to make him a threat. Nit that it matters in the end lol.

You mean like the old TR? They always helped Ash evolve his Pokemon (or helped them perfect a new move most of the time)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Barry, Bianca and Kotetsu bumping into each other. 'Nuff said.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

The new age three stooges right there folks
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Pretty sure that one has been done multiple times already.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Pretty sure that one has been done multiple times already.
    Well, the more people say that the more likely it become. That's the power of "Inception" (I'm talking about the movie).
    MY MAIN FANFICS

I tried dealing with this thread by getting rid of the bad stuff but then I realized most of it is bad stuff. Yay?

Amusement aside... Wow, this thread really is a mess and I admit I screwed up trying to keep it in check. The sex thing I could stomach since it only happened recently (exceptions are bound to be there but shush), but what's with the MASSIVE amount of posts containing scenarios that serve to humiliate a certain character? Did anybody think we're so stupid that because it doesn't say, "Iris should choke on a fishbone" but "A scene in which Iris chokes on a fishbone", we'll think it's not character bashing? And that's not mentioning the ****ton of posts that are spam in its simplest, most blatant and purest form.

Anyway, thread's closed. Don't remake it. I might, but if I do it'll surely be less "fun" considering the rules it's bound to contain :D Plus it'd be located in Polls to rebuff the crazy postcount people among you. Excitement!

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Page 224 of 224 FirstFirst ... 124174214220221222223224