Page 3 of 224 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

One where Team Rocket captures pickachu and succeeds. I don't mean for the whole season but they could have a get pickachu back episode(s).
    3DS Friend Code: 3780-9421-5420

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Haha, a Pokemon like Pikachu dying on screen even when Ash loves him and his friends that he travelled with as well also sure a close bond would be crying their eyes out.

That would be the comedy episode of the year.

Seriously, think before you post.
    Like I said it shouldnt happen, and plus its just a cartoon. Its not a real life.

I always seriously did wonder what TR would do with Pikachu once they do capture him.
    Pokemon Black FC: 5458 0929 9006

i´d like to se an episode that show something about ash pokemon on oak´s lab
    (i miss gible)

One thing that I thought would be cool, if they do anything with the Eastern portion of Unova other than maybe just explore it during before/during the league, is if Ash could capture the three missing starters from his team, Mudkip, Torchik, and Piplup, or maybe their evolved forms, but they could have their dream world abilities. It would be cool to see Ash finally have all 15 of the starters thus far.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

I'd like to see an episode where after Ash's Pokémon get stolen and he along with them, Iris and Dento have to work together in order to save him. Naturally, their opinions on the way how to act really differ causing them to argue throughout the episode but at the end they realize they have to accommodate to each others wishes. This would also include Iris and Dento battling together in order to save Ash.

....and now, her story begins.

Quote Originally Posted by ben_pokemon View Post
    I'd like to see an episode where after Ash's Pokémon get stolen and he along with them, Iris and Dento have to work together in order to save him. Naturally, their opinions on the way how to act really differ causing them to argue throughout the episode but at the end they realize they have to accommodate to each others wishes. This would also include Iris and Dento battling together in order to save Ash.
    I have always wanted a mini arc where Team rocket successfully steals pikachu. Ash is forced to cope without his best friend while team rocket have to deal with keeping Pikachu captive.

An episode where Cilan encouters a Class-S Sommelier. They battle and Cilan lose badly, thus losing some confidence in himself and his ways to treat his Pokemon. Character development, bla bla bla... Second battle, he wins. I'd love that! Give Cilan a DECENT rival!

-Oshawott to fight a big and strong pokemon. Where Oshawott is scared and can barely win againts it and tries to prove itself. It stays up all night training, even when it is hurt. It then has a rematch with the said pokemon and Oshawott and the other pokemon both evolve. They fight again and Dewott wins. Basically something like Grovyle vs Exploud (Maybe Dewott vs Scolipede?)
    -A team rocket arc where the team rocket trio steal pikachu and bring it to Giovanni in a headquarters in unova. Ash comes face to face with Giovanni and they fight. Giovanni uses a rhyperior/steelix/persian while Ash uses Oshawott or Dewott/Boldore/Palpitoad and it comes to a draw. Giovanni shows signs that he knows Ash but has to leave before the police arrest him.
    -For the trio to enter a battle club two parter where they all train in the battle club and bianca joins them. At least one pokemon from each trainer learns a new move and one of Bianca's evolves (I don't know, Minnico into Cinncino?).
    If you're a DC comics fan, GTA or Saints Row fan, hit me up with a vm, I'm always looking to talk to new people for my favourite stuff!

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/nmgcc9.png[/IMG]
    Credit goes to AvengingAngel for the banner.

maybe an arc where professor oak comes to unova and stays with them for a while so oak sees how well ash is doing.
    another arc like the don george tournament.
    or maybe dawn visits ash, or brock.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Sheppard View Post
    no just no. Bad noob

catch ya on the flip bwqgv fjiefkjwevg with a fhuqfvghv but pikachu qdshje
    Can a mod please ban this guy.

Back on the subject, I hope the last episode this time they show all the Unova Pokemon Ash catch meet up with Ash's other Pokemon. I want to see how they all will react to each other.

For the final ever scene i always pictured a shot of Ash in the centre posing with every single pokemon he has ever owned all arounding (including Primeape, Pidgeott, larvitar, Haunter etc)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk Sheppard View Post
    A hardcore sec scene between Pikachu and Snivy (you know she likes it dirty)
    My childhood is being defiled.

Considering his close bond with Pokemon, would N be able to out-Sommelier Cilan without actually having the qualifications to be one?

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

Oh, and i really want N to appear in the Anime! And Cheren. Any of them... ;_; Don't care how, but they have to appear..
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

oh got another one.
    Maybe if team plasma still appears, ash has to work with trip to defeat them. Like final battle would be a double battle : Ash & Trip vs N & Getsis. Maybe *.*

Quote Originally Posted by Sirperas View Post
    oh got another one.
    Maybe if team plasma still appears, ash has to work with trip to defeat them. Like final battle would be a double battle : Ash & Trip vs N & Getsis. Maybe *.*
    Nah, I'd rather see Ghetsis going insane and abusing N right in front of everyone. In retaliation, Iris calls him a bigger manchild than N ever was.

"History is a nightmare from which I am trying to awake."

An episode that reveal with Cilan is afraid of purrloin!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    An episode that reveal with Cilan is afraid of purrloin!!!!
    Yes!

It reminds me of Brock's problem with Professor Ivy though which we never found out.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Yes!

It reminds me of Brock's problem with Professor Ivy though which we never found out.
    Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing, I guess this fear of Cilan's won't make it to the stopped patterns thread.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by gohan5 View Post
    Yeah I was thinking the exact same thing, I guess this fear of Cilan's won't make it to the stopped patterns thread.
    I suppose not haha, still I am really curious to know why Cilan's so freaked out at Purrloins.

I don't see how it was like Brock's because Brock wasn't afraid of Prof. Ivy, it was just for lolz. With Dento though you can tell something is clearly bothering him about the little kitty. I mean the poor guy shivered just thinking about it, even though it was funny in the beginning I felt bad for him there.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

I suppose not haha, still I am really curious to know why Cilan's so freaked out at Purrloins.
    He or a member of his family used to own one. It was a mean little bugger, always picking on Cilan. eventually doing something really mean like locking him in a closet for a day.

Yeah me too, it makes me wonder if we'll ever find out though. It could just be another one of those things just for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I don't see how it was like Brock's because Brock wasn't afraid of Prof. Ivy, it was just for lolz. With Dento though you can tell something is clearly bothering him about the little kitty. I mean the poor guy shivered just thinking about it, even though it was funny in the beginning I felt bad for him there.
    This was clearly for lolz as well, so yeah it's pretty much the same as the Brock/Prof Ivy thing. If you wanna talk about feeling bad for people, I felt bad for Brock or have you not hear the rumors?

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

Quote Originally Posted by TruthSayer View Post
    He or a member of his family used to own one. It was a mean little bugger, always picking on Cilan. eventually doing something really mean like locking him in a closet for a day.
    Corn: It's not polite to grow mushrooms in other people's closets.
    Dento: YOUR LITTLE KITTEN LOCKED ME UP IN THERE!!!
    Pod: *off giggling somewhere and high-fives the Purrloin*

This was clearly for lolz as well, so yeah it's pretty much the same as the Brock/Prof Ivy thing. If you wanna talk about feeling bad for people, I felt bad for Brock or have you not hear the rumors?
    I don't know. Dento didn't overreact like I thought he would. I don't think it was for lulz, or else he would have grown mushrooms I mean sulked about it. There are some moments in that episode where he just looked so pitiful (like right after Ash and Iris left) I felt bad. Something clearly happened and I don't think it will be left open-ended.

Look at his face:

Spoiler:- spoiler:

And this happened in the movie (which aired before the Purrloin episode did in Japan where it counts)
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 3rd December 2011 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    I don't know. Dento didn't overreact like I thought he would. I don't think it was for lulz, or else he would have grown mushrooms I mean sulked about it. There are some moments in that episode where he just looked so pitiful (like right after Ash and Iris left) I felt bad. Something clearly happened and I don't think it will be left open-ended.
    It was for lulz, don't overanalyze a kids show. Dento's concern in this episode was for Ash and Iris's well-being, with good reason, but I think he won't react the same for any future Purrloin appearances. Most likely Dento will just shiver or whatever and get a laugh out of people. Could be left pretty open ended like the afformentioned similar case about Brock.

And what did people do when they saw that? Lulz XP

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

It was for lulz, don't overanalyze a kids show. Dento's concern in this episode was for Ash and Iris's well-being, with good reason, but I think he won't react the same for any future Purrloin appearances. Most likely Dento will just shiver or whatever and get a laugh out of people. Could be left pretty open ended like the afformentioned similar case about Brock.

And what did people do when they saw that? Lulz XP
    He said "This has a very bad taste" he knew something would go wrong I'd actually say something else about what you said, but I won't go into that right now Lolwut?!? He's clearly afraid of them. Are you wanting this to be open-ended? I never found him shivering funny, I felt bad for him, heck I felt bad for him in that whole episode. I found it rather interesting that Dento (at first) was trying to be Mr. Toughiepantz around it, with his arms crossed and everything.

How many people actually noticed that though?
    Last edited by JennaJayfeather; 3rd December 2011 at 11:28 PM.

Page 3 of 224 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast