Page 39 of 224 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

Grimsley revealed as a hoenn top coordinator as well as obviously the unova elite four
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by Chomper4 View Post
    Grimsley revealed as a hoenn top coordinator as well as obviously the unova elite four
    If anything he'd be a pokemon Connoisseur, just look at his fancy clothing. Cilan, that S-Rank Connaisseuse chick, and even Burgundy all dress somewhat formal.

Quote Originally Posted by Tails_Sliat View Post
    If anything he'd be a pokemon Connoisseur, just look at his fancy clothing. Cilan, that S-Rank Connaisseuse chick, and even Burgundy all dress somewhat formal.
    id love him to be a connoisseur and to battle cilan

To me, he sounds more like a coordinator and it could promote the third gen remakes as possible hints
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

To me, he sounds more like a coordinator and it could promote the third gen remakes as possible hints
    we don't even know if there will be 3rd gen remakes. grimsley being a connisseaur makes much more Sense ad its something that has a role in the anime at the moment. unlike contests which don't exist in unova. besides a connisseaur battle between cilan and grim would be awsome

A detective cilan episode with the scoundral being Pasha, a trainer who looks similar to the trainer who used to own Meowzie, stealing a bunch of Ferroseed so that they can dig for diamonds for her and a new rival of ash named aelita has her ferroseed stolen and pasha gets arrested thanks to ash‛s krokorok stalking her, aelita having her woobat evolve and rescue the ferroseed, and cilan's deductive skills
    Confirmed Generation VI:

I give up. The title of the the topic should be "Scenes we would like to see, without any fanmande characters."

I give up. The title of the the topic should be "Scenes we would like to see, without any fanmande characters."
    Don't worry it's only Chomper who makes up characters.

--------------------

I'd like to see Woobat and Yamask evolve in an episode at the same time just like Koffing and Ekans did.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Don't worry it's only Chomper who makes up characters.

--------------------

I'd like to see Woobat and Yamask evolve in an episode at the same time just like Koffing and Ekans did.
    that would be pretty cool. especially if its against someone other then the trio or their rivals. someone team rocket would be allowed to best

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    that would be pretty cool. especially if its against someone other then the trio or their rivals. someone team rocket would be allowed to best
    Against Team Plasma would be cool, if they ever appear again.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    dr. zager goes crazy and decides to go against TR, so the TRio defeat him and those 2 evolve XD

Havent read any other page but i can guess sex scenes are suggested xD

My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    http://9gag.com/chrysaries || Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

Whenever Caitlin appears in the anime , I would like to see a flashback scene where she mentions the Battle Castle. Having a cameo by Darach or all of the Sinnoh/Johto Frontier Brains in that flashback scene would really be nice. Though I can see this as something that would cement a filler season that would have the Sinnoh/Johto Battle Frontier. Then again they could also have that Battle Frontier spread out all over Hoenn just like how they had the Hoenn Battle Frontier spread out all over Kanto.

Other than that , The only other thing that I can think of that would be nice to see in the anime is that they should have Vic Mignogna as the dub voice of Charles. That would be really nice since that Charles would seem like a character that he would voice.

there's no Battle Frontier?!

Quote Originally Posted by LucarioWolf View Post
    Though I can see this as something that would cement a filler season that would have the Sinnoh/Johto Battle Frontier. Then again they could also have that Battle Frontier spread out all over Hoenn just like how they had the Hoenn Battle Frontier spread out all over Kanto.
    ehh another battle frontier wouldnt be bery imaginative. maybe something completely new and fillerly would be better, either in hoenn or eastern unova

I'd like to see the legendary battle of Zekrom vs Reshiram in the anime (not movie) with Ash controlling Zekrom :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

The Unova league taking place in Undella Town
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Why in Undella Town?

Surely it would make sense to take place at the Pokemon League atop Victory Road?

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Why in Undella Town?

Surely it would make sense to take place at the Pokemon League atop Victory Road?
    To get in some Eatern Unova before the league starts and people can relax and enjoy the beach when not battling
    Confirmed Generation VI:

To get in some Eatern Unova before the league starts and people can relax and enjoy the beach when not battling
    I like the idea of them relaxing when not battling, but surely Ash would want to train?

Anyway, I think if you wanted the gang in Eastern Unova before the league, a better idea would be once the gang are at Opelucid City, Drayden asks Iris to retrieve an item (something related to dragons) from the Eastern half, which they do and Ash finally gets to battle for his 8th Badge etc.

I want to see Gary return and it's revealed that he's doing research on fossil pokemon (yet again). He is studying a group of Tirtouga and team rocket tries tot steal them blah blah blah.....And Stephan appears to catch one
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    I want to see Gary return and it's revealed that he's doing research on fossil pokemon (yet again). He is studying a group of Tirtouga and team rocket tries tot steal them blah blah blah.....And Luke appears to catch one
    Fixed that for you there lol.

I would like this idea lol.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed Apple View Post
    I want to see Gary return and it's revealed that he's doing research on fossil pokemon (yet again). He is studying a group of Tirtouga and team rocket tries tot steal them blah blah blah.....And Stephan appears to catch one
    give iris tirtouga instead and this episode would be awsomesauce

Any reference to team plasma and the meteonite edited out worldwide
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Any reference to team plasma and the meteonite edited out worldwide
    why do you hate team plasma so much?

A proper aerial battle, where Ash uses Gliscor, Noctowl and either Charizard or his current regional flyer..

I hate seeing titles that state that its an Aerial Battle, when in reality, Ash is using one single flying Pokemon (looking at you, BW070).. Seriously, the guys got more Pokemon with wings in reserve.
    OR Playthrough - Route 118

This won't change often.. I play through the games slowly..

Page 39 of 224 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989139 ... LastLast