Page 51 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 5600

Thread: Scenes we would like to see

Quote Originally Posted by G50 View Post
    Boldore may or may not evolve. They could have its evolution episode not be about trading, but I don't think the writers would change how it evolves. Maybe they could be more creative and not have the obvious trade with Trip's Gurdurr
    Yea i phrased that wrong. Boldore MUST evolve even if it's the last thing Ash is able to do. But yea, I think he might evolve through trading but doesn't necessarily have to be with Trip (even though I would like that). He can trade with Professor juniper or even have it evolve when it's being sent to Professor Oak's lab.... *shot*
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Chief
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

Boldore may or may not evolve. They could have its evolution episode not be about trading, but I don't think the writers would change how it evolves. Maybe they could be more creative and not have the obvious trade with Trip's Gurdurr
    I think in this situation, the obvious choice would be the best choice. Ash and Trip need some sort of of link. Perhaps Trip asking Ash for a trade means he's taken him a bit more seriously as a rival and not just some boonie.

Random : PokéRadar

Have all of Ash's pokemon shoot a ranged attack at someone, and all of the attacks collide and cause an explosions. Pikachu=Electro Ball, Unfezant=Air Cutter/Razor Wind/Air Slash, Oshawott=Water Gun/other, Pignite=Flamethrower, Snivy=Leaf Storm/other, Scraggy=???, Leavanny=Energy Ball, Palpitoad=Mud Shot, Boldore=Flash Cannon, Krokorok uses Stone Edge/other Litwick=Flame Burst/Inferno/Hex/Shadow Ball

Wicked Witch got nothing on me

Quote Originally Posted by XxEpicsxX View Post
    Have all of Ash's pokemon shoot a ranged attack at someone, and all of the attacks collide and cause an explosions. Pikachu=Electro Ball, Unfezant=Air Cutter/Razor Wind/Air Slash, Oshawott=Water Gun/other, Pignite=Flamethrower, Snivy=Leaf Storm/other, Scraggy=???, Leavanny=Energy Ball, Palpitoad=Mud Shot, Boldore=Flash Cannon, Krokorok uses Stone Edge/other Litwick=Flame Burst/Inferno/Hex/Shadow Ball
    Oshawott and scraggy makes your point moot

His water gun never made an explosion...not that I know of. Just like Palpitoad's hydro pump doesn't cause explosions either, but your right about his mud shot. Maybe Scraggy learns Focus blast to join the craze?? hehehe
    Last edited by Crazed Apple; 22nd February 2012 at 5:45 AM.
    300 ***es need a kicking. Give more teabags than Lipton. So why don't you quit your b****ing.....My trigger finger's itching.
    Not a care in the world~

Any move can explode, they've had Razor Leaf explode in the original series. Even Piplup's Bubblebeam exploded.

Wicked Witch got nothing on me

Any move can explode, they've had Razor Leaf explode in the original series. Even Piplup's Bubblebeam exploded.
    I guess your right...But I don't think they had any out of the ordinary explosions in this region.
    Not a care in the world~

Not just the original series.

Grovyle vs Tropius, Razor Leaf exploded there.

You are right, everything in the anime explodes. Even a Girafarig's Bite >_>

In Battles the move explodes, but in contests, the same move sparkles. I think Shadow Ball is an example, IIRC.

Random : PokéRadar

Another scene I'd like to see is Cilan meeting an S-Class Sommelier & gets defeated.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Another scene I'd like to see is Cilan meeting an S-Class Sommelier & gets defeated.
    and that sommelier can be grimsley. but yea the idea is interesting. be good to see the difference between an a class and an s class

Now that would be a great episode to have.

Even better - After that defeat, they meet up again later on in the saga and have a rematch with Cilan winning.

Now that would be a great episode to have.

Even better - After that defeat, they meet up again later on in the saga and have a rematch with Cilan winning.
    or cilan loses and starts obsessing that he's not good enough and begins to over compensate over a couple of eps before the s class returns and helps him.

Yeah but I rather Burgundy do it. She is supposed to be the main one for him.

My ideal battle ever!

I'd like to see episodes with the recurring characters and rivals where they have to deal with Team Rocket. Bianca, Emmy(Not recurring or a rival, but I think she'll appear again), and Luke already had an episode like that, so Georgia, Burgundy, Stephan, and Trip I would want them with one, as well Koharu.

I'd also like to see those characters in episodes with Legendary Pokemon.

I think it would be interesting to see their reactions in both cases.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

Team Rocket is boring as hell! I don't think they are worth the time.

My ideal battle ever!

I would like to see more of Trip and his past. He doesn't have NEARLY as much screentime as Bianca; I mean, he LEFT after he lost the tournement, but Bianca stuck around even though she had just appeared two episodes ago. She just appeared AGAIN in this next stinkin' English episode. Honestly, Trip needs more time on the show.

Spoiler:- Some Things:

Ash's Pikachu
    - In inevitable random fillers, I'd like if they'd spice things up a bit by playing on established character traits. Pikachu and Krokorok's rivalry being one of them. I don't think its interesting enough to carry an episode by itself, but tossing it into a filler could be just what a lame episode needs to make it more interesting.
    - When Oshawott evolves, I want it to become arrogant. At the beginning of the saga it was doing things like knocking Pikachu off Ash's shoulder. I hope Dewott aggressively tries to take Pikachu's place.
    - It should take a backseat in battles for the rest of the saga and start cleaning up near the end of a filler saga. Defeat another legendary or something.

Unfezant:
    - It seems like she'll be withdrawn against Skyla's Unfezant, hopefully this is a start to a rivalry against Trip's
    - Star against Skyla by defeating her Swanna
    - Take down Trip's Unfezant and show its superior speed.

Oshawott:
    - I want a double evolution for Oshawott and Palpitoad. Oshawott becoming jealous of Palpitoad who evolves before it and beats it in a battle.
    - Become arrogant upon evolution. Bully Scraggy/Axew, try to take Pikachu's role on Ash's team, take liberties with Ash's commands, and get *****-slapped by Snivy multiple times.
    - Before evolving again its arrogance problems will be fixed when it loses a battle badly and Ash trains it to calm down during battle through meditation. Becomes more of a serious character after this, prepping it for evolution.
    - Evolves again during filler arc. Ash's badass of the saga. Instead of getting development in its final stage, it can feel like it worked its way up to its final stage.

Snivy:
    - Rivalry with Emolga is worked into a few filler episodes
    - Loses to Serperior in a battle against Trip. So determined to beat Serperior it lets itself out of its ball when Ash recalls it and takes an even bigger beating. Hears Trip criticizing her and Ash's training style while it lays there beaten.
    - In the very next episode Ash tries to use it for another battle, it doesn't go so well. Frustrated, Snivy runs away just like it did from its previous trainer. Adventure happens, Ash finds/saves her, and promises to become a better trainer for her.
    - Snivy beats Serperior - Possibly evolves right afterwards or doesn't evolve at all. Haven't decided yet.
    - Rivalry with Emolga ends when Ash has a full battle with Iris at end of Best Wishes.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

I want to see a three-stage pokemon evolving from it's baby stage, then to it's final stage. All in one episode. I think oshawott is a great candidate here.

Quote Originally Posted by pikadon92 View Post
    I want to see a three-stage pokemon evolving from it's baby stage, then to it's final stage. All in one episode. I think oshawott is a great candidate here.
    And why is that? I can't really see that as being practical at all.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Yeah, that would be rushed. I don't think Ash is going to have a fully evolved starter at the League.

If you think the Sinnoh saga has been the best saga of the whole show, copy and paste this into your signature! (started by FlameRose)

Well, for oshawott's case, it would be to show how it suddenly took a level in badass, particularly when it evolve in the league.

I'd like to see Ash with Samurott at the league, but I don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Caseydia View Post
    Team Rocket is boring as hell! I don't think they are worth the time.
    Boring to you, not boring to me. People enjoy different things, and I enjoy seeing Team Rocket, whether it's them being serious, or just being comedic relief.
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I thought of one!~

I'd like to see an S-Class (or possible A-class) Sommelier say that Dento and Stunfisk's tastes don't match. I don't think Cabernet would be the best for this because I don't think Dento would take her seriously.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

If my Disney idea comes true, I see Ash going into amazing worlds including: Tron Legacy, Dumbo, Pocahontas, Aladdin, Snow White, Bambi, Great Mouse Detective, Lion King, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Princess And The Frog, and Lilo & Stitch
    Confirmed Generation VI:

Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Xerneas, Yveltal, Sylveon, Pancham, Fletchling, Helioptile, Gogoat, Noivern, Vivillon, Talonflame, Skrelp, Clauncher, Spewpa, Scatterbug, Litleo, Flabébé, Honedge, Pangoro, Inkay, Malamar, Spritzee, Swirlix, Skiddo, Bunnelby, Dedenne, Furfrou, Quilladin, Braixen, Frogadier, Tyrunt, Amaura, Meowstic, Pyroar, Aurorus, Tyrantrum, Doublade

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    Boring to you, not boring to me. People enjoy different things, and I enjoy seeing Team Rocket, whether it's them being serious, or just being comedic relief.
    Me too, although I definetly prefer them with more larger and important roles, particulary when Meowth gets the focus.

Page 51 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast